AloVolt problem.

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

anso ownage
Kuski

AloVolt problem.

Post by anso ownage »

Hey guys,
I just downloaded Elma 1.11hb, which contains AloVolt.
I opened the ElmaConfg.exe and unchecked the "Disable AloVolt for P1".
Then I click (AloVolt) "P1 Keys" and I choose the following settings:

"Rotate left" -- a
"Rotate left" -- d
"SuperVolt" -- s

Then I click the OK button, and the program ends.

Now I launch Elma.exe, then I press "Play", and I select the lvl "Warm Up".
Then I press the key "s", and nothing happends.

I also tried to press the keys "a" and "d", but nothing happends, again.

Can someone explain me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for any help.
I want SuperVolt to get working.
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

A and D as rotate and S as alovolt sounds pretty unsmooth..
I think the problem is that in the alovoltconfig u put Rotate Left / Right on some other keys than the ones u play with.
If u play with arrowbuttons u should select Left / Right arrowbutton in the aloconfig and then u can select S as supervolt.
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Yea. In other words: in Elma menu go to Options -> Customize Controls... and change your rotate keys to A and D.

Ps. why not using Elma 1.2?
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
anso ownage
Kuski

Post by anso ownage »

Thanks for the tips!

But, I haven't tried it since a friend of mine told me that I just had to upgrade to 1.2, and everything would be fine.

So I did that, and SuperVolt works perfectly on the button "q" now. :)

Thanks again.
-Silencium-

Post by -Silencium- »

I'm kinda new to elma, have only been playing for about couple of months.
I was just wondering around here, and don't kno what an AloVolt exactly is and how to do it? :oops: Help plz? Btw. I think i have version 1.0, at least it says so when i start the game.
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

Alovolt is a volt twice as strong as normal volt. It can only rotate "clock-way". I think you (with elma 1.0) can use it by pressing both right and left key down at the same time.
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
-Silencium-

Post by -Silencium- »

niN wrote:Alovolt is a volt twice as strong as normal volt. It can only rotate "clock-way". I think you (with elma 1.0) can use it by pressing both right and left key down at the same time.
I don't see a difference between pressing both keys at the same time or only one key. How can i update to the 1.2 version?

PS. Sry for the off-topic.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

-Silencium- wrote:
niN wrote:Alovolt is a volt twice as strong as normal volt. It can only rotate "clock-way". I think you (with elma 1.0) can use it by pressing both right and left key down at the same time.
I don't see a difference between pressing both keys at the same time or only one key. How can i update to the 1.2 version?

Often when pressing both arrows it will do one normal first and then an alovolt if you keep pressing having them pressed down.

Download 1.2 here http://kopaka.dk/download_patches.php
Get 1.2 final, there's some instruction too on that page.
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

-Silencium- wrote:

Well, it's very hard to press both keys at the same time, try holding them down for a few seconds, you'll notice that the second volt is different, as all the next ones.

and for the 1.2, it can be found here (very final version)

EDIT: Kopaka was faster than me... damn!
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next