dunk/wasted

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

infected
Kuski
Team: LOS

dunk/wasted

Post by infected »

hence the tåpic... this have been a serius problem to me lately.
all the time i play i always end up cruising jonstas old EP lvls (jonsta feel free to mail me the lvls after the tribute one if you got more)...
i always end up plaing drunk or wasted. were gonna post some heavy and cool internals replays tonight but i was just to exhusted and drunk to even finish warm up under 14.20... so people, please tell, how can i improve my drunken playing. this is a serius issue i have and i know more people feel for me. so discuss, explain your problems, explain your worries. how can we with a life improve our times when drunk, this is a serius issue...

kind regrads infected (and misspelling and typos was with purpose)
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

I think that drinking and getting wasted takes away you concentration and prescision each time, so when you are, better not do hoyla levs. :wink:
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Just play the morning after, ez concentration then.
sierra
39mins club

Re: dunk/wasted

Post by sierra »

infected wrote:hence the tåpic... this have been a serius problem to me lately.
all the time i play i always end up cruising jonstas old EP lvls (jonsta feel free to mail me the lvls after the tribute one if you got more)...
i always end up plaing drunk or wasted. were gonna post some heavy and cool internals replays tonight but i was just to exhusted and drunk to even finish warm up under 14.20... so people, please tell, how can i improve my drunken playing. this is a serius issue i have and i know more people feel for me. so discuss, explain your problems, explain your worries. how can we with a life improve our times when drunk, this is a serius issue...

kind regrads infected (and misspelling and typos was with purpose)
Jesus, how rock'n'roll. I mean, what a libertine. What a fucking rebel. You are just a rock of fearlessly hedonistic free-spiritedness in a bucking ocean of bland, banal and soul-decaying conformity. A reluctant spokesman for the Generation X, giving a raspy, bourbon-soaked voice to the enlightened, indifferent bohemian youth. What an inspiration; what a genius. Do you want to hang out some time and shoot heroin?
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
CMc
39mins club

Post by CMc »

Sierra, I've never told you this before, but I think you should be an English teacher. What do you think? And jaytea should be a homeless guy...whatcha think? And just to stay on topic, infected...just take adderall instead, easy concentration then. Merry X-Mas btw!
TT: 39:43:40

CMc's Elma Site: 100+ levels, PTL, Hoyla, and Pipe pack. And alot of other crap. http://www.freewebs.com/cmcelma/
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

why isnt there any sierra character in little britain?
[carebox]