bmb

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

SPM
Kuski

bmb

Post by SPM »

have a problem. i tried to edit my own bmb i send it. i do not know what exactly happened but my upload didn t work and now i see my kuski is... i cant discribe it. i tried again to upload a bmb bu always happens the same.What can i do??????????
Kale
Kuski

Post by Kale »

wtf is bmb
eFse7en
Kuski

Post by eFse7en »

I think he meant bmp 8)
I don't really what is your problem. Uploading bmp doesn't effect how you see your t-shirt. It only gives opportunity for other players to download it and after it see you that way. If you want to see you differently (from your side), you need to put your bmp file with your exact nick (case sensitivity) into belma bmp folder and that's all.

If your t-shirt in game doesn't look as t-shirt you probably saved it in wrong type (wrong set of colours, background, or dimensions). Just edit one of other player shirt and do yours, or if it's just colours not compatible, open your t-shirt, copy the picture. Open copy of other working bmp, and paste it there, and save it.

If I haven't solved your problem yet , plz specify it again.

edit: why have you made 2 the same topics? :?:
welle
Kuski

Post by welle »

eFse7en wrote:why have you made 2 the same topics? :?:
actually he made 4 =/