HI IM NEW HERE I NEED SOME HELP!!!

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

kymani
Beginner kuski

HI IM NEW HERE I NEED SOME HELP!!!

Post by kymani »

HI FRIENDS IM NEW HERE AND I HAVE HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY ELMA. THE PROBLEM IS... I DOWNLOAD ELMA 1.2, THEN I TRIED TO DOWNLOSD SOME PATCH TO PLAY ONLINE (BATLE ELMA) BUT I DIDNT FIND IT. SO I NEED SOMBODY TO HELP ME AND PLEASE ADD ME TO MSN OR SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH THE LINK THAT I NEED TO DOWNLOSD THE PATCH TO PLAY ONLINE.. MY EMAIL IS nicopl87@gmail.com THANKS!!!
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

lol, i love those newbies
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
Vist
Kuski

Post by Vist »

Yea, one could only wish to be as oldschool as Mawane.
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

Hey! I'm one of those newbies!
:mrhat:
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Maybe try helping him instead :S

You can dl it here: http://zworqy.com/belma/
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

the oldest skooler to enter this topic was immediatly the most helpful to this new guy. Still, one could disagree with kymani's starting post in mango caps lock, but well, aren't we all like that when we're new?
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

tijsjoris wrote:the oldest skooler to enter this topic was immediatly the most helpful to this new guy. Still, one could disagree with kymani's starting post in mango caps lock, but well, aren't we all like that when we're new?
only if you're fucking retarded
im pretty good at elma
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

I recently ran in to a problem :( Whenever I try to start my elasto mania it wont run! It goes black and then this error message appear, it says whether I should send a error report or not. It's not just with one of my elmas (I have Battle elasto mania and Elasto Mania 1.2 in different folders) but in both belma and elma 12. I have absolutely no idea of what's wrong since it worked absolutely fine yesterday. Help would be apprechiated! thank you for reading and take care!
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

niN wrote:I recently ran in to a problem :( Whenever I try to start my elasto mania it wont run! It goes black and then this error message appear, it says whether I should send a error report or not. It's not just with one of my elmas (I have Battle elasto mania and Elasto Mania 1.2 in different folders) but in both belma and elma 12. I have absolutely no idea of what's wrong since it worked absolutely fine yesterday. Help would be apprechiated! thank you for reading and take care!
]

you sound particularlly nooby today, Fredde.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

hm It was a real problem but I got it fixed. Needed to uninstall some programs. Anyways.
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Xratio
Kuski

Post by Xratio »

tijsjoris wrote:well, aren't we all like that when we're new?
nope, but the same outcome happened