every first finish looks like this...

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

User
Kuski

every first finish looks like this...

Post by User »

...nowadays

my message to these people:
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bags of filth. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you guys.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselfs in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you ckoke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.
Xiphias
39mins club

Re: every first finish looks like this...

Post by Xiphias »

Priceless.
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

ye priceless.... longest insult ive ever seen... nice eng there btw :P
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Pawq wrote:ye priceless.... longest insult ive ever seen... nice eng there btw :P
Obviously copy-pasted.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Drace
Kuski

Post by Drace »

Quite a speech. O.O
Team IEM

~Exchange student in Mexico 2010-2011~
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

thats how i draw every ff ;S, then i test every part if it's impsy or nat
Kortsu
Kuski

Post by Kortsu »

This is why I visit moposite so often, some genuine Jappe gold.

"I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel." :D
Drace
Kuski

Post by Drace »

Referring to jappes idea:

Those really hard ffs have took big place in belmas timetable and I, as well as many others, are not enjoying them really much. only 1 of 10 (or less) of the players can really play such levels so why should they own the most of servers usage.
So if those "NekFF" lovers wanna play those hard levs so much, why wouldn't the designer just upload lev to zworqy's and leave belma server for normal balles, which everyone could play.

And think about it... You would have unlimited time!
Team IEM

pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Jappe wrote:and chat looks something like this:

))))))))
Drace: limited time is coal))) and many ppls play)))
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

Respect -5, Jappe, using someone else's work without even crediting? Lame.
:mrhat:
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Jappe wrote:
This is an epiphany of stupid for me.
Sadly, as brilliant as your post was, this as an ending completely killed the experience.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Drace
Kuski

Post by Drace »

Pawq wrote:))))))))
Drace: limited time is coal))) and many ppls play)))
Try to guess that where did my internat motivation come from...

Cuz no proper balles anymore!
Team IEM

gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

its funny, he made an effort of what parts to copy and paste and what parts not to. the point would of been much more genuine with some originality.
God Bless America
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

gimp wrote:the point would of been..
Your point would have been taken more seriously, had you written have instead..
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

wow igge, you're right, you sure got me there
God Bless America
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

Jappe wrote:how stupid are you bismuth?
true, it was designed to be used freely, but still, you should have given him credit or have made it by yourself.
:mrhat:
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Quite silly that only zweq enjoys uphills, and still they're battled so often. No, I don't know how it happened. :)
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

i know! nekit returned!! :D
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Nekffs ftw !
Pab
38mins club

Post by Pab »

i can wave with juka ))))
My Youtube Channel Level Stats Maker Battle Notifier!

Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

dis vas phunny tophic 2 reead ))))
ToMaT
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Thorze wrote:dis vas phunny tophic 2 reead ))))
Not as phunny as your topics ))) :D)) xD))))
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

torze nowz datt ))))))))))))))))))
ToMaT
NoZKeY
Kuski

Post by NoZKeY »

ok, lets make levs like this from now:
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Jappe wrote:...nowadays

my message to these people:
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bags of filth. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you guys.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselfs in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you ckoke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.
Quoted for truth.
Giancarlo
Kuski

Post by Giancarlo »

omajgad Jappe, u made my day! i absolutely agree with u! priceless post!
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

cant agree more with jappe and kopaka. nicely said, very good speach.

i'd like to say it out loud in public.... fuck you nekit.. fuck you morgan.. and fuck that nekit nation
its always very nice to look at the lev for fucking 20 minutes and see a fucking winner with one apple, the one who dyed the first. yeah! it's a "first fuckup lev"! there's no place in elma for you fools. go play cs, and stay there forever. it's a very cool game, it's made for cool gamers as you. seriously, i might be too harsh over it.. but the truth is truth. you know, you guys, and a cople of other minors are killing the game spirit.. i mean.. what the fuck is fun of playing a random bump uphill for half an hour with no one finishing it? it kills people.. i hate it when i see ~40 ppl playing belma battles, i start my lev, and there's whoa.. nekff or morganfuk starts right after the last battle ends.. next lev gets ~15 players max. awesome... and you say ff is for ftw? you guys are weirdos i'd say. i cant imagine how a one can like an impossible torture lev? dont you guys like normal battle levels? i so miss #battle times :( and so hate mila for making this ff mod possible.. well, i do like normal ff levs like the ones nom, jappe or barryp does.. but random bump uphill lev is a total failure. it screws up it all.. ff levs should be hard and long normal levels, like the one IQ test levl haruhi, or should i say smaxa, released today on normal mode (Harbtl06). its always nice to see recs of hard brainteaser levs finishers, but what the fuk with nekit style uphill levs!? ridiculous... these levels are so common lately.. way too common.
please morgan, dont take it all by offence, you are a nice guy, you seriously are.. but your nekit levels do make me hate belma alot... if id played your ff levs in belma for the whole day i do beleave i'd erased my elma folder and quit this game for a long time... i'm very dissapointed, and as you see alot of people are besides me. dont kill belma, becouse you do make a shit out of it.

i have no idea what eol will be, yes, i'm not too active at louta lately i admit. but i pray the god it will not have have that ff featured mod in it... or atlease i'd pray for god that nekit and morgan would be banned from it as battle designers if eol is similar to what belma is
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

People don't get that he copy/pasted that ?
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
Morgan
36mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Morgan »

Zweq wrote:I like to think the biggest whiners always belong to the group who cant play the special levs, whether it's pipes or uphills. Even if there are some exceptions(I know there are), I still like to think so.

"i cant imagine how a one can like an impossible torture lev?"

I have played many uphills where a certain part felt impossible, but after testing it for a certain amount of time, höyling several move combinations, it turned out to be entirely possible. That's what's fun about elma, it keeps on surprising me and you and everyone, after 10 years new funny tricks are found. Torture? Let's call it a challenge. Normal battles are boring and totally uninteresting.
cant agree more with zweq and im not sure if u noticed, i started maybe 2-3 levs in last week, so kestas: dont generalize
Image TT - 36:53.16 || 17 Polish Records || SPEED
NoZKeY
Kuski

Post by NoZKeY »

Morgan wrote:
Zweq wrote:I have played many uphills where a certain part felt impossible, but after testing it for a certain amount of time, höyling several move combinations, it turned out to be entirely possible. That's what's fun about elma, it keeps on surprising me and you and everyone, after 10 years new funny tricks are found. Torture? Let's call it a challenge. Normal battles are boring and totally uninteresting.
cant agree more with zweq and im not sure if u noticed, i started maybe 2-3 levs in last week, so kestas: dont generalize
I agree with that, though i am not good when playing uphills, i consider them really interesting when spying Zweq, Kazan and other pro guys. I enjoy seeing what the limits for elma are, what is possible and what is not, and if i were pro, i would enjoy it much more.