Invisible/blinking/disapperaing cursor in internal editor

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

insane guy
Kuski

Invisible/blinking/disapperaing cursor in internal editor

Post by insane guy »

Hey ho,

So I'm still using the internal level editor for making levs. I recently reinstalled my pc, same hardware (for sure) and same drivers (I think). The only difference I've noticed so far is that this "golden elma" bug doesn't completely mess up the colors, but just small bits, so its actually still playable.

However, when I open the internal editor and create a new lev (or open an existing one) the "+"-cursor is invisible. If I move the mouse around a lot the cursor appears for fractions of a second. If I don't move the mouse it disappears completely again. Obviously I can't make levs like this.

I already asked about this in EOL but although it appears that the problem has occured to other people too, so far no one had a proper solution...

Of course I could switch to one of those "modern" things like ALE, but they've only been around for like 12 years and I need some time getting used to :)

Any ideas?
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Re: Invisible/blinking/disapperaing cursor in internal edito

Post by Labs »

Team SPEED

insane guy
Kuski

Re: Invisible/blinking/disapperaing cursor in internal edito

Post by insane guy »