I am not Berh!

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

dawid
Kuski

I am not Berh!

Post by dawid »

I cheated online once or maybe twice few months ago. Just for testing my cheats. I made these cheats by myself. But now I develope cheats which works only offline and I make them just for fun (e.g. EOL nitro patch works only offline, another example - some recs made for fun). I like playing online but u ban me every time I try :D. Last time somebody banned me and said that I'm berh. LOL. As I know berh was cheating few years ago, in those days I didn't play elma too much, and I had no hacking skills. So he is not my epoch. I understand that u can suspect that i'm berh cuz as i know he is polish man, just like me. But I hope u understand me. I cheated online just for testing, not for destroying EOL or ur fun. Now I play honestly. It would be mega cool if u will unban my Dawid EOL account.
Tigro
Kuski

Re: I am not Berh!

Post by Tigro »

what about no.
Markku
38mins club

Re: I am not Berh!

Post by Markku »

You're not banned because someone thinks you're berh. You're banned due to repeated instances of cheating and making a lot of phantom users in order to circumvent the bans. You were first banned for cheating already in 2013, and even after two consecutive 1 year bans you didn't learn your lesson and continued cheating within days after the ban expired, so I don't think your plea with false claims (such as "once or maybe twice few months ago") has much validity. As far as I'm concerned, you will not be unbanned, and I don't see why any of the moderators would think otherwise.
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club