Elma and Youtube buffering

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

kuchitsu
Kuski

Elma and Youtube buffering

Post by kuchitsu »

I like listening to music or people talking on YouTube while playing Elma. However, in some cases (I really don't know what this depends on) YouTube refuses to continue buffering the video when I'm in fullscreen, so I have to alt+tab like every 90 seconds in order to load the next part. Has anyone encountered this problem and are there any known workarounds? I guess I'll try playing windowed next time and see what happens, although I don't quite like the feel of it.
ile
Kuski

Re: Elma and Youtube buffering

Post by ile »

I've only had this if I click on a video, alt tab to another program before the video starts palying. When I alt tab back to the browser, the video starts, but after that it plays with no problems/stops. Are you on windows 10? Windows 7 here with no problem.
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

Might be unrelated, but YouTube had some issues the last couple of days. There is a graph here: http://downdetector.com/status/youtube. Might just be the search server, but could also be related to buffering dunno.
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Never had this issue. I pretty much always have a youtube video playing in the background while playing Elma, podcast or music usually.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

I cant do anything in fullscreen mode, but I think the dll plugins might fix that.

Recommended fix: Elma, Options --> Sound: Enabled
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]