Stale threads lingering..

Everything about Moposite. Wishes for new sections / updates etc. Please tell all bugs, errors you've found. Help us.

Moderator: Moporators

SlenderB

Stale threads lingering..

Post by SlenderB »

One thing that annoys me about lauta is the fact that threads sit in the forums for weeks. Just say I come to lauta today, and i back 4 weeks later, it seems the same threads are still sitting up at the top. It feels really stale. I think that threads need to be 'flushed' away and replaced with new threads more often, so maybe this is a case of people not making enough new threads?
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

i disagree, i dont like many new threads
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
Juski
Kuski

Re: Stale threads lingering..

Post by Juski »

SlenderB wrote:One thing that annoys me about lauta is the fact that threads sit in the forums for weeks. Just say I come to lauta today, and i back 4 weeks later, it seems the same threads are still sitting up at the top. It feels really stale. I think that threads need to be 'flushed' away and replaced with new threads more often, so maybe this is a case of people not making enough new threads?

Old threads is on top because there are no new threads, and because you said this of course ppl will think 'omg i have to make new threads!'.... or NAT! If you whane more threads then make more threads! and just dont spam...
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

I prefer keeping old threads instead of fl00ding with new ones all the time
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

I like having some old and big interesting threads than,

lots of stupid threads that last for a day or two :?
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

No point to have 10 threads about one issue when one is enough. Thereby the discussion can get deeper because people don't have to talk same stuff everytime again.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Yeah, I dotn really see the problem here...
Once the tread has been used to its limit then it drops. New ones, or ones that have been posted in (and therefore arent stale) stay at the top
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

chux wrote:Yeah, I dotn really see the problem here...
Once the tread has been used to its limit then it drops. New ones, or ones that have been posted in (and therefore arent stale) stay at the top
but wat i find is stale threads start to drop, and when they near the bottom some mongo posts something in it and back it comes. So thers always the same threads up on top. even this thread has been here for what feels like ages.
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

But the topics with new posts is at the top. You dont have to look further down.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Just bookmark the interesting topics or enable the email notification. At least I don't have problems, but that's maybe because I read almost all posts.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)