Comments on KOM interviews

Everything about Moposite. Wishes for new sections / updates etc. Please tell all bugs, errors you've found. Help us.

Moderator: Moporators

Jonas
Kuski

Comments on KOM interviews

Post by Jonas »

I just wanted to create a topic where we can put our comments on all the interviews, and to ask qeustions to the writers about something that they´ve wrote.
I just want to comment one thing in Jokke's interview. When he talked about the best teams he said that these days teams are just a gethering of the best players, it might be true but I don´t know it wasn´t the same back in the old days. In his own interview he wrote that he was contacted and joined at team as soon as he made his first WR, that seems like a team that just takes in good players too. So I personally don´t see the deifferense between new and old teams. Of course there are teams with better team spirit, it´s much easier to have if you live close by eachother, but these days there are people from all over the world playing and therefor the teams might not be as tight but they surtenly try and for what I think the team-spirit isn´t dead.
So from Jokke's interview to a talk about team spirit, hmm, it´kinda on topic anyway ;)...

Please keep on commenting peoples interview, it´s much funnier to write a interview if you know that people read them and take in what they have read, so they can comment and ask qestions. At least I think so. Not that I´ll ever write and interview here but for all that will and for those who have wrote this topic might be a good addition :)
Jokke
Veteran

Re: Comments on KOM interviews

Post by Jokke »

Jonas wrote:I just want to comment one thing in Jokke's interview. When he talked about the best teams he said that these days teams are just a gethering of the best players, it might be true but I don´t know it wasn´t the same back in the old days.
I meant the later teams that have dominated the WR-table instead of all the later teams. Seems that I phrased my answer badly, noticed after reading that part of my interview again. :oops:
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Just like to thank insane guy, who's normally an anti-social fuckhead, wrote his interview. Was fun to read. :)