ribot will be sach !

Everything about Moposite. Wishes for new sections / updates etc. Please tell all bugs, errors you've found. Help us.

Moderator: Moporators

not ribot

ribot will be sach !

Post by not ribot »

ok this is my forecast for what will happen on
mopolauta:
  • guests won't be allowed to post in
    forums
  • abula will sound even more disappointed, as if something
    really bad has happened
  • my ryttmästar world cup, the thread of who is
    the best kuski - MP OR TORINGE - will not be finished
i'd like to thank everyone who supported me. abula of course is overreacting. the only reason he doesn't like me is because i wont do what he says. anyone who is safe inside doesnt have a problem with me, but other ppl who dont understand me think it's so annoying. well i dont really care to say anything, but i feel very justified to be able to write reply to my ban here.

i would like to write a personal message to the mods too, because they should learn responsibility for the future.

dz, we used to be friends and i sent him my cd. now he is just bitter, and im sure he wants me banned. i hope he has a good real life anyway, and doesnt care much about internet scene. because it doesnt matter if you are angry with someone else or yourself, you will still feel bad about it.

sveinr, is always a good ´guy when talking to. it's strange how he acts just like other mods, but he is reasonable to confront. i think he should dare more to be honest and state his opinions to other mods. i guess he thinks he does too. but, just like no one thinks, everything matters. my all talk about how everything matters in all depth and future... you might not consider it or you will. you will read this carefully anyway because it's about you. so i will give an example. if you let abula's stupidity be, but dont allow mine, ppl like him who only care about rules but destroy the planet will increase in your reality. do what you will, it's you who have to suffer.

magnusb, i will write to you here just because. anyway, you are also bitter, but you are such intelligent guy so i hope you do something nice with your life.

abula always ignores me and i make fun of it by talking "behind his back" which is just in his face. too bad you ignore me, because you would always get better results by compromising. you have learnt it from before, but you should think about it now. i know also you never talk to me, as we have our fun by speaking of eachother in thurd person. so you feel offended that i even address you. well i will tell you im impressed by your progress. all things that has happened between us that you think is so annoying... you have missed to see what's good about it. it had made you stronger and more precise in what you do. also it has made you better in what you already was good at. you probably understand that you cant shut me out or anything like that, as your technical skills are not quite on the same level as mine. and of course you understand that i use reverse psychology with you, as your reactions are freudian predictable. so i think you should keep my ban for a long time, and do everything to shut me out. you will not succeed but you will feel good about yourself about it.

to other. it is so fun to write this kind of last letter to everyone. but it is long enough already and i already has missed a good grade in this class im in. but go there and keep up doing evreything you feel like. you can remember that it was mainly thanks to me that you have the second most popular forum here on lauta, non elma related discussion. maybe you should appreciate me more, than, that you can do all your world cups, talk about all other social things that you do there. yes in fact, that is one of the best forums i know. napoeleon, boneless, john, i hope you enjoy your posts there.

and to those who like me. i appreciate if you fight for me, because everything i do is for mankind and heart. it's for a good place for real, not a world that is about to die. but dont make yourself angry or anything like that on my expense. this is a happy day for me, you know. help me laugh about it, and go deep inside your heart, where you will find everything in this life. nothing.

yucky ribot kisses to all!!!
teajay
Donator duck

wanted to reply 2 hours ago but failed. here goes.

Post by teajay »

Hi. I consider it a very good thing to reply with something. Especially in this form it creates a funny setting. Very emotional and heavy, I say.

I might go into discussion with you about various statements, but I guess it'll be useless, since you won't be able to reply. Outside of that it's a total waste of time, because what you stated aren't your true beliefs. At least, for what I want to believe myself.

Perhaps it's a relief for me, the ban, because otherwise you would try to undermine my thoughts or beliefs about you. That would make me feel uncomfortable and even worse, it would make me waste even more time on trying to discover all hidden elements.

All in all I can thus only appreciate the ban.
not ribot

yeas

Post by not ribot »

yes i wond undermine. why yuo are so negatif? of course i say what i think. then i cant really sustain any beliefs, because you gotta support them with some kind of evidence, which of course is just tricking yourself into illusions. but then i can believe in whatever i say, without ever defending my beliefs.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

you can start killing people if you want to do soemthing what's not allowed
I don't understand why didn't you write all those non-elma related things into non-elma related discussion and why were you offensive againt moderators..
most of the shit you wrote wa really annoying, if you can't understand it, it's your problem
[carebox]
yeaaaah

Post by yeaaaah »

yes you can start killing ppl and no one can do anything about it. that's life. and also it is allowed to be an annoying bastard. not only that, it's allowed to be a fucking idiot who destroys other ppls life.

well i dont understand the things you do either. or anyone else for that sake. if you think you understand someone else you are fooling yourself.

the moderators i offended back when they offended me. i understand it's annoying but it's not about that. elma language was also annoying in the beginning, and now it's very popular. see if you are not so close minded and impatient, you can notice that things i do can actually be good. you dont have to judge everything from the surface. instead you can see where they go. because some things start annoying, like learning to cook, or going to the gym. but then, after you learnt it, or after you endured it, you gained something. and that something is more valuable than eating candy or resting on the sofa. because those things bring bad stuff instead, like fucked up teeth, diabetes, and fucked up spine.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

but why do you want all sections to need registering?
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

you exhibit all the qualities of a great man, arrogance, vanity, anxiety. see you on irc foo
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i don't see anything good on what you're doing
this forum is about some stupid little computer game, i don't see any reasons to break rules here
i don't dont understand a shit what were you trying to say with 'things that are annoying at start'
that means that your moderator-offence should get popular soon or wtf..
[carebox]
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

You give us an argument about a real life situation. Some things are annoying at first, but become fun later and actually benefit your health. To the opposite of this are things that are fun at first, but become boring later and even harm your health.
I think your behaviour doesn't belong to the first group, though to the second.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

tijsjoris wrote:You give us an argument about a real life situation. Some things are annoying at first, but become fun later and actually benefit your health. To the opposite of this are things that are fun at first, but become boring later and even harm your health.
I think your behaviour doesn't belong to the first group, though to the second.
tijsjoris gets 10 points
[carebox]

Post by Guest »

zweq i dont really want it, but i can just imagine abula saying:
it's because of ribot. now we have to keep several ppl from posting here, because ribot didnt follow the rules. but in fact it's just me not doing what he says, just like you dont do what i say. well i tell abula that. that he doesnt really have to ban me, and it is his fault that he did, and his own fault that he will be even more annoyed about it, only that i actually can evade the ban.

milagros im not saying moderator offence will be popular. it's more likely that the moderators will become more mature, and be able to appreciate more abstract stuff. i will still be impopular probably though, and the moderator's way to deal with it is to ban me and such. do you think that is not offensive?

tj im not talking about things being opposite or not. life is not that simple, that it is either one of these things. but life is unpredictable, and you need to be mature to appreciate some things. and the harder things you learn to like, the better you can improve your life quality.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Still I find those things you described to be benefitting your health, which are thougher to learn and to keep up not to be compared with your behaviour on mopolauta.
I liked it when I was new. It made me laugh. I like your site, and still it makes me laugh. But I don't like your posts anymore on lauta. They were fun, but now they practically bring me bad stuff instead, like fucked up teeth, diabetes, and fucked up spine.
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

tijsjoris i think your sense of humour must be waning. you don't like ribot. you don't like me. next you'll stop liking jaytea?
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

That's the main point of my reasoning. You, ribot are both trying to pull of same jokes with as much positive feedback. But that doesn't work. jaytea so far has been the most innovative.

When you can't be innovative, just cut the crap or be satisfied with the ban.
bula

Post by bula »

so you think i should be banned because i didnt change my picture to your suggestion? and that im not funny enough?

anyway, my whole isp seems to be banned now. funny that no glocalnet users are allowed to use mopolauta now.

i hope you all will like my upcoming elma project!
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

bula wrote:so you think i should be banned because i didnt change my picture to your suggestion? and that im not funny enough?

anyway, my whole isp seems to be banned now. funny that no glocalnet users are allowed to use mopolauta now.

i hope you all will like my upcoming elma project!
I use glocalnet :P

my IRC hostmask is bredband.skanova.com though :P
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
baned

Post by baned »

ok! kiss