PM?

Everything about Moposite. Wishes for new sections / updates etc. Please tell all bugs, errors you've found. Help us.

Moderator: Moporators

Ramone
50mins club

PM?

Post by Ramone »

I have sent PMs now and then.. and just today I noticed 2 PMs I have sent didnt end up in sent-box... but in Outbox... and this was over 2 weeks (about). Does this mean that they couldnt be recieved or?

that they will be there until the person you sent them to logs in and not until then they really get sent or did something go wrong or...

cause just now I got the idea that these accually didnt reach the reciever

help, pls.
Elasto Mania - ez better
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

I think they are in outbox until the one u sent to actually reads it, then it gets moved to sentbox or smth..

I duno but did u send those pms to someone who isnt that active at lauta maby? otherwise they might not have that option to get popup when have new PM, quite ez to miss then.
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

Very much like John said. If Not read by targeted kuski then it stays in outbox.. As they read it it will be moved to the Sentbox. :)
ARTISTRY is in the eye of the Beholder -||- TT Höylä Mission: 10.48.43 -||- Best Times: Tutorial1 -||- höylä
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

aaah.. k

Good to know.. just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong.. and yes.. he´s not here too often I think.

Thanks!
Elasto Mania - ez better