akb feedback

Everything about Moposite. Wishes for new sections / updates etc. Please tell all bugs, errors you've found. Help us.

Moderator: Moporators

ribot
Not banned

akb feedback

Post by ribot »

although akb has good quality in expressing his and others thoughts with crystal clear precision i would like to comment on the following attributes:
  • pronounciation
  • intonation
  • clarity of speech
  • gestures
  • eye contact
1. as you might know, his lisp makes us all think he's cute, but does he have to (2) articulate certain words with such gapedness? then he sounds kinda like a teen with his relaxed tone of voice, and like a hippie on dope (3). His gestures are like a swedish politician, repeating like an infinite loop of half a message of body language (4)! And those fish eyes (5) makes you wonder where is he really looking at? i mean really, just staring into space!
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Kiiwi
37mins club

Re: akb feedback

Post by Kiiwi »

Humankind has fought it's way from caves to dominant species on the planet, it survived the black plaque, ice age and countless other enviromental hazards, it has rid of itself of almost all human right violations and other shit it has poured down on itself, developed freedom of speech, now it has found means for almost all the humans in the world to communicate with each other, seek information. Countless possibilities, all the good that could be done......AND THIS IS WHAT U CAME UP WITH!?!? Wtf, u just rid me of countless seconds of potential time to do something constructive or otherwise useful.

Someone lock these mindless spam-threads plz
Image "It's good to be having fun, but it'd be funnier to be good"
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

well you know there is hard to waste as much time as you do when being bothered about something that couldn't possibly hurt you... or to spend your time on what bothers you
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Kiiwi
37mins club

Post by Kiiwi »

Nicely dodged, you are without a doubt a good candidate for a politician.

Never the less, regardless of what i spend my time on, the fact remains: Creating this thread (as well as me commenting on it) is fairly idiotic in many ways in which i'd consider any action meaningful, worth using time on,
(which leads to a conclusion that u a) have too much time on ur hands B) U have non-existent social life, so u try to gain some attention here C) U have some slight psychological issue, resulting in obsession in philosophy, life-curing-guides and religion and also leading u to act as a some sort of home-couch-Dr.Phil)....And now i forgot the rest of my ultimatum xD

Whatever, have fun :beer:
Image "It's good to be having fun, but it'd be funnier to be good"
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

I fail to see how this is Moposite related. I also assume that if you wanted it to be in Non-Elma, you would have put it there in the first place. So rather lock then.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ