what do you think is good on lauta?

Everything about Moposite. Wishes for new sections / updates etc. Please tell all bugs, errors you've found. Help us.

Moderator: Moporators

ribot
Not banned

what do you think is good on lauta?

Post by ribot »

The other post "level of moderation" is quite the way of enforcing limitations, whereas for a forum to actually work there is a need to inspire good activity. I don't see how there can be a discussion about moderation without the scene giving feedback about what they like or what motivates them. It's pretty much the perspective of improving things by complaining.

So since I think the moporators don't really get a lot of good stuff that is going on here, I think many of us can put their perspectives here.

For me, there is a lot of good humor here which is one of the best things of mopolauta. Those things are moved to trash or locked by moporators. I'm thinking maybe they just choose people who have a rather narrow sense of humor.

So if you please could keep this post about the positive feedback about lauta, especially those things that get attacked by complainers. Then if you want to complain, please do so in Kopaka's thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9540
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020