Did you ever have one or more crushes? If so, how have things turned out with them?

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

ArZeNiK
39mins club
Team: Ferrari

Did you ever have one or more crushes? If so, how have things turned out with them?

Post by ArZeNiK » 18 Apr 2019, 14:40

"Your message contains too few characters." shut up lauta
I like turtles

pawq
39mins club
Team: TR

Re: Did you ever have one or more crushes? If so, how have things turned out with them?

Post by pawq » 18 Apr 2019, 16:11

Had plenty, nothing worked with any of them. What more to say :shrug:

tej
Kuski

Re: Did you ever have one or more crushes? If so, how have things turned out with them?

Post by tej » 18 Apr 2019, 17:59

pawq wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 16:11
Had plenty, nothing worked with any of them. What more to say :shrug:
:(

Had plenty, sometimes works (with one of the people)

ile
Kuski

Post by ile » 19 Apr 2019, 00:10

not really, I gave up by age 14 or so

ArZeNiK
39mins club

Post by ArZeNiK » 19 Apr 2019, 06:57

ile wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 00:10
not really, I gave up by age 14 or so
sad to hear that, why did you?
I like turtles

abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi » 19 Apr 2019, 20:08

maybe 4chan incel stuff :wink:
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting

kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu » 20 Apr 2019, 10:03

Boring responses so far, probably everyone is too embarrassed to tell stories.) (not that I'm any different)

pawq
39mins club

Post by pawq » 20 Apr 2019, 12:25

Dunno about others, but no big stories to tell here, probably same stuff as everyone else.

step 1: notice a girl is pretty
step 2: get obsessed with the prettiest girl on earth
step 3: get depressed she doesn't care about you
step 4: after a couple of months get over her
step 5: go back to step 1

Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben » 20 Apr 2019, 12:57

I had same as pawq, except turnover was more like 2 weeks. At one point there I didn't even try, because I knew in 2 weeks it would be someone else anyway.
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

pawq
39mins club

Post by pawq » 20 Apr 2019, 14:56

Ruben wrote:
20 Apr 2019, 12:57
I had same as pawq, except turnover was more like 2 weeks. At one point there I didn't even try, because I knew in 2 weeks it would be someone else anyway.
Wow, that's quick! I had a couple of more persistent ones too, stuck in the back (or front...) of my mind for like 2-3 years :P Good old times...

Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp » 21 Apr 2019, 02:40

I had 3 major crushes in my life, 2 of which I tried to act upon (like asking out to a movie or announcing my affection towards them), both times rejected tho and the third girl I never made any attempt of a move on.
Have there been times where I am especially attracted to someone apart of these three? Yes, but those haven't been the same.
end of story I guess
tomat

Grace
39mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace » 9 May 2019, 07:43

Had multiple at once on one occasion, was dumb. Real crush = eyes for noone else.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 4 Legendary, 15 WC, 30 Pro, 5 Good | 35 Australian Records | AvgTT: 40:14:34

kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu » 10 Jul 2019, 09:19

FUCK IT I'M GONNA CONFESS THE NEXT TIME I SEE HER NO MATTER WHAT

ArZeNiK
39mins club

Post by ArZeNiK » 10 Jul 2019, 10:37

kuchitsu wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 09:19
FUCK IT I'M GONNA CONFESS THE NEXT TIME I SEE HER NO MATTER WHAT
you go, kuchi! gl! i believe in you
I like turtles

Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek » 10 Jul 2019, 12:39

Just ask her if she'd like to get some cofe with you. Do not "CONFESS THE NEXT TIME I SEE HER NO MATTER WHAT" :)
I guess it is pretty obvious, but I had to write it anyways.

iCS
Kuski

Post by iCS » 10 Jul 2019, 13:39

Bludek wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 12:39
Just ask her if she'd like to get some cofe with you. Do not "CONFESS THE NEXT TIME I SEE HER NO MATTER WHAT" :)
Not obvious, I nabbed it the same way twice (diff girls :lol: ) because i didn't learn anything from the first case XD
I'd like to undo those moments so badly :oops:

ArZeNiK
39mins club

Post by ArZeNiK » 10 Jul 2019, 13:52

iCS wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 13:39
Bludek wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 12:39
Not obvious, I nabbed it the same way twice (diff girls :lol: ) because i didn't learn anything from the first case XD
I'd like to undo those moments so badly :oops:

ofc not always a good idea to junmp right into teh middle of things. if you initiate smth they might unflod by themselves
rip ics
I like turtles

pawq
39mins club

Post by pawq » 10 Jul 2019, 17:58

Afaik kuchi been seeing her for a while, so not really applicable :D

Fingers crossed!

kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu » 10 Jul 2019, 18:13

FAIL xD

but it's all good, we have many things in common and we're mature enough to stay nice friends for years imo (someone will say i'm just in denial, heh)

ArZeNiK
39mins club

Post by ArZeNiK » 10 Jul 2019, 19:50

kuchitsu wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 18:13
FAIL xD
whoops
I like turtles

kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu » 12 Jul 2019, 12:18

Man, it's tough right now.
Guys, please don't wait like half a year to confess. It's too hard to part with all the hopes you build up in the process. Do it before it can seriously hurt you.

milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros » 20 Jul 2019, 21:40

confessing is the most stupid thing you could have done
[carebox]

pawq
39mins club

Post by pawq » 21 Jul 2019, 00:01

milagros wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 21:40
confessing is the most stupid thing you could have done
And why exactly did you feel the need to say that? Regardless of it being true or not?

milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros » 21 Jul 2019, 15:52

pawq wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 00:01
And why exactly did you feel the need to say that? Regardless of it being true or not?
so that he doesn't repeat the same mistake again
[carebox]

kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu » 22 Jul 2019, 08:28

I think the most stupid thing would be to stay silent and keep wondering about her feelings forever. Now I have a clear answer so I can close this chapter of my life and move on, which is very liberating. This also helped me realize that it never hurts to ask: in the worst case you will have to part with a hope, but even that is a good thing as you don't need hopes that don't lead anywhere. Perhaps it's true that these things are supposed to happen more naturally and not through some "declaration", but I felt like in this case there was enough going on for it to be possible that we both are just a little too shy to bring up this topic (we both have zero experience). But if anyone has tips on how to approach crushes better, please write!

Grace
39mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace » 22 Jul 2019, 17:01

Simple lesson about milagros: If it's something he has no idea about, he'll try to give advice / weigh in. If it's something he knows about, he won't give advice, he'll just write about his own accomplishments there. Knowing this makes it very easy to realise when to ignore him; which is vital for reading mila posts.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 4 Legendary, 15 WC, 30 Pro, 5 Good | 35 Australian Records | AvgTT: 40:14:34

milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros » 23 Jul 2019, 03:25

Grace wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 17:01
Simple lesson about milagros: If it's something he has no idea about, he'll try to give advice / weigh in. If it's something he knows about, he won't give advice, he'll just write about his own accomplishments there.
could you paste a few examples of each of these?

So now I will extend my advice (based on your logic implying I have no idea what I'm talking about) :
Female psychology is fucked up. Confessing shows you have a weakness. Women don't like weak men. If you think it makes no sense, think again.

Getting a girl is like telling a joke. You build up a story and in the right moment you throw a punch line. Trying to throw a punchline at the wrong time make the joke not funny. By punchline I don't mean confessing - actions are more than 1000 words.
[carebox]

Grace
39mins club

Post by Grace » 23 Jul 2019, 05:05

In the very next line you prove it yourself anyway.

"Female psychology is fucked up. Confessing shows you have a weakness. Women don't like weak men."

Three over-generalisations in 16 words - and each of them completely incorrect.
Image Cyberscore! Image

pawq
39mins club

Post by pawq » 23 Jul 2019, 10:27

milagros wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 03:25
Female psychology is fucked up. Confessing shows you have a weakness. Women don't like weak men. If you think it makes no sense, think again.
Striking confidence for such questionable bs. I'd really like to see mila the womanator in action.

Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek » 23 Jul 2019, 12:57

mila wrote:Getting a girl is like telling a joke. You build up a story and in the right moment you throw a punch line. Trying to throw a punchline at the wrong time make the joke not funny. By punchline I don't mean confessing - actions are more than 1000 words.
I agree with mila here.

I can write some shit about what I think so you guys can compare it with your thoughts, at least, even if you ain't gonna necessarily agree.

To expand those lines: From my experience, women want to take it nice and easy. You gotta do everything at the right moment. But you gotta show at least some affection supersoon. In you don't, she'll put you in "a friend" category and "a big confession" after several months is not gonna help anything. Likely the opposite - she'll stop being friend with you as well. Not in rapid succession. Everything will just fade away slowly, though.

A big confession super soon (as opposite to super late) is gonna ruin the whole future as well. You gotta take small steps. Take a girl to a restaurant, look at her affectionately, compliment her dress or hair, buy the fucking dinner (at least the first one or three dinners. After that, in the begginings of a relationship, you can set some rules about money that will fit both of you). At 2nd o 3rd date show bigger affection, touch her, kiss her, compliment her in a more sexual way. You can go faster than that, if she is ok with that. Fucking on a first date happens and can lead to nice and healthy relationship. You can go a bit slower, but from my experience, if you do not show her that you eager physical intimacy by the 6th date, you're done.

Everyone has heard about the "3rd date rule". It really is common getting physical at 3rd date. And those girls you're gonna date have heard about "3rd date rule" too. They'll expect at least something. I've learned the hard way: I have fucked up a lot of chances for a relationship (or at least for sex), because I waited too long.
kuchi wrote: This also helped me realize that it never hurts to ask
If I may paraphrase what mila wrote: it really does hurt very fucking much if you confess at the wrong time.

milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros » 23 Jul 2019, 13:05

Grace wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 05:05
Three over-generalisations in 16 words - and each of them completely incorrect.
these generalizations "generally" worked out well for me
how did your plans/strategies/knowledge worked out?
[carebox]