Instagram

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Instagram

Post by Abula »

Are you in Instagram? The social media platform where you can you share your "lifestyle" or some interesting viewpoint to your life. I've been there for some years (https://www.instagram.com/abulaatikko/) and I'm trying now very desperately to find 4 more followers to get access to more insight data that the platform offers when you have 100 followers (!!). I'll begin my big adventure tomorrow and would be coal to get as much out of it as possible. So please follow me! :beer: I'm not the only elmer there.

I think it's boring to just share pictures of your daily meals (I've done that). People should find some more unique things to share with other people. But it's not easy. Make art. The point is not getting as many likes as you can get (that's girls business) but to find what makes you happy.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Re: Instagram

Post by ArZeNiK »

yes im on instagram i have one (1) photo uploaded but that's my fb one that you've already seen before
im just there to follow others
hi im arzenik :>
elmzuke.lev is the greatest piece of art ever created
bene
Hot kuski
Team: dat

Post by bene »

Followed. I dont use Instagram though.
Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
iCS
Kuski

Post by iCS »

Ye I switched from face to insta, because it's better - in the sense that it's less time consumer, I can scroll through new posts in a couple of seconds. :lol:
I post very rarely, when I do it's usually shitposting.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

umiz
Kuski

Post by umiz »

Ofcourse https://www.instagram.com/herrume/ add me.
Art, life, kids and even some elma :D
[i cruise, i lev, i live]
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

How do you get followers in this, do you need to tell your friends/family or will people just discover you randomly?
iCS
Kuski

Post by iCS »

kuchitsu wrote: 11 Dec 2019, 22:39 How do you get followers in this, do you need to tell your friends/family or will people just discover you randomly?
Easy, after registration you can import your facebook friends, and you get recommendations all the time.
edit: this is just the first step... follow people and hope they follow you back. Be active, post frequently and use hashtags if you'd like to get random unknown followers. And of course, don't set your account as "Private".
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

Instagram is the only social media I actually somewhat use (as in posting occasionally). It's a much more casual way to show people what you're up to and seeing what friends are up to than Facebook for example. I only use it for friends (+following a few other things like artists), so I don't bother with hashtags or anything. The Stories feature is pretty fun because you can show something out temporarily; for example sometimes I like to share a small clip of me working on an music project, but I wouldn't want to post it permanently on my page.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club