Using a Bidet?

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

gimp
Kuski

Using a Bidet?

Post by gimp »

Hello European friends.

As you may have guessed by my avatar, I am from the United States. To my dismay, my girlfriend recently installed a bidet on our only toilet to conserve toilet paper and costs. I do not understand it, as I feel now I am just wiping my wet ass with toilet paper. She said you are supposed to use a "bidet towel", but now I feel like I am wiping my ass with the same towel over and over again and almost like I need to wash the towel after every shit, because I might miss a spot and now there is wet shit on the towel, washing the towel after every shit takes too much time.

Am I doing it wrong? Do you guys use toilet paper or a towel? Please help my dire situation.
God Bless America
abruzzi
Kuski

Re: Using a Bidet?

Post by abruzzi »

I use the bidet, but the solution is I don't use a towel nor toilet paper, just pull my pants on the wet ass. Probably not a good solution, but I kinda got used to this.

To be honest I love the bidet. Feels kinda better, than walking whole day, babysitting your dump between the buttocks.
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

Wow i never knew that was an option
God Bless America
Sunshine
Kuski

Post by Sunshine »

I use toilet paper to dry. If it helps don't just spray all over with the bidet, try to just clean the area you need to. Not sure what kind of bidet you installed, but in Finland at least it's usually not in the seat but a separate shower head type device next to the toilet, like this: bidet, that you can aim easily. Using toilet paper and bidet together is not the most cost efficient I guess but my primary concern is hygiene so it's not a factor for me. I don't think using a towel is sanitary but that is just a guess.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Depends on teh consistency of the poo. Paper just doesn't cut it with some poos and it feels disgusting to carry on without washing. Sure you still need paper, but a lot less. Main reason is cleanliness anyway. And ye, Funland has bidet showers next to toilets almost by default. Never tried sach stationary ones, seem harder to use.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Bidets are not that common in Sweden I think (at least not Stockholm area), but at home I always finish wiping with 1-2 pieces of wet toilet paper. The sink is right next to the toilet so ez just some drops of water from there. Feels so much cleaner after wiping than just using dry TP.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

I never used a bidet, is very rare in Hungary i guess. Well i dont use public toilets or dont shit in friends house, so im wrong mabe. I use like 1m of toilet paper, then going to shower as soon as poss.
Team SPEED

roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

Ye ez with bidet shower, blast ass with maximum pressure like with a power washer and then do finishing touches/drying with some toilet paper
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Sunshine
Kuski

Post by Sunshine »

In primary school it was common prank to tape the bidet shower under the sink in ON position or lodge it behind the piping so it sprays water on the persons crotch when they open the sink faucet to wash their hands (they are connected and you need to run faucet to get water to bidet) and it looks like they pissed their pants. I feel bad for all the bidet-less nations who have not experienced this exciting toilet ordeal.
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

I dont wash after pupupoopoo because I have observed the other animals do not do such tasks and now i have so much more time on my hands because 50% of poopoopupu time is washing and or getting stuck on the steve jobs. if is extra poopepupep i just call to an special arrangement person that comes and licks it because i am unfortunately unable to reach my own behind with my tongue.
ty for listening this tedx talk hope it helps
ToMaT
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

Igge wrote: 8 Jan 2021, 10:55 Bidets are not that common in Sweden I think (at least not Stockholm area), but at home I always finish wiping with 1-2 pieces of wet toilet paper. The sink is right next to the toilet so ez just some drops of water from there. Feels so much cleaner after wiping than just using dry TP.
exact same here, but I soak the first bunch of paper quite a bit and progress towards increasingly less wet papers

when not at home i tend to spit on toilet paper for same effect which is a bit more disgusting but does the job
39:37,91
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

I basically semi-finger my ass when using that thing and just dry it up afterwards to get it clean. I feel just spraying water on it doesn't do much more than just papering the stuff away. Also makes it much easier if you shave your ass, highly recommend regardless of bidet-usage levels, especially if poopoo sticky.

And, plz wash your hands properly if you do my strategy
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

how to shave ass solo tho seems close to impssible task. i hev heard of creams that removes pubLic hair ezily but i hev mein doubt about teh as it could be dangerous? shaving such parts are more than anxiety-inducing, xtriim to me really, even if i like the visual effect and/or watever
ToMaT
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

i just use regular womens depilatory cream to achieve smoothness in the area, skin is way less irritated than after shaving
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

8-ball wrote: 12 Jan 2021, 21:48 i just use regular womens depilatory cream to achieve smoothness in the area, skin is way less irritated than after shaving
Mind. Blown. Never heard of such cream before, will try out asap.
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Never used a bidet or even seen it outside of Finland. Don't think anybody has teh in Norge. Honestly, I've thought many times that it should be standard, cause occasionally I feel like I can't get entirely clean, so then I go for shower after.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

8-ball wrote: 12 Jan 2021, 21:48 i just use regular womens depilatory cream to achieve smoothness in the area, skin is way less irritated than after shaving
I'm curious but scared, can you describe the process in as much disgusting detail as possible?
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

kuchitsu wrote: 13 Jan 2021, 01:46
I'm curious but scared, can you describe the process in as much disgusting detail as possible?
okay so i've used both expensive veet brand products and like noname 1 eur packets of 25ml to similar results. find them near shaving products in most stores that stock them. i first use my beard trimmer to leave only about 5mm of hair if it's longer than that, you need much less cream then. then i suppose you want to apply a little drop of cream first to see if you're not allergic to anything in it. if there's no reaction soonafter, apply cream evenly and massage it into the roots of all the hair you want gone. i usually leave it on a few minutes longer than the instructions tell you to (so about 7-8 min), otherwise some hair tends to stick around. remove with the tool attached to the product or with a bath sponge (the scrub side) you don't mind tossing out or taking some time to clean afterwards. then use a razor to remove any stragglers, wash remaining cream off and apply moisturizing skin cream (doesnt really matter what kind, i use nivea). always gotten compliments in the bedroom 8)
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Thx for the detailed instructions, that sounds pretty simple and non-frightening actually! Gonna try on legs or something first.)
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Did bidet in Japan. Highly recommend. Just wipe ass with small toilet paper after to dry and you are done. WTF going on that this is hard? Maybe you are allowing water to come through legs and collect in bucket then squeeze ass in and shake it around? How get so much water everywhere that you cannot dry. Oke plz respond

But also, gz on getting a bidet: one day I want very much.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

I have also been to Japan AKB and i remembered they had amazing toilets. They played forest sounds and had seat warmers with nice bidet at end. It was greatest shit of my life at their airport.

My bidet is maybe the issue because it is an attachment on the toilet, you turn it on and it comes from behind ass angle and even sprays into your balls if you are not positioned right.
God Bless America