Social Life

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Xian
Banned

Social Life

Post by Xian »

Doesn't anybody in here have a social life? After what I have seen, they don't have one! Is that true?
[RH] ||TT: 42.23.xx || Mimento Vivere...
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Atleast you don't.

8)
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

the matter of fact i do

but you on the other hand - copying moporecs to drop you tt so fast means you obviously don't :lol:
Last edited by Juble on 8 Oct 2003, 14:30, edited 1 time in total.
Xian
Banned

Post by Xian »

I think I have got on of the strongest social lifes here. I try to be polite and act nice, but as no other people here is social, they hate me cause I try to be polite but they are not used to it. They push me away instead!
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

i guess this will make people like you more.. right?
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

hehe... strongest social life... hehe
youre my hero xian!
Xian
Banned

Post by Xian »

No, they are not going to like me more. Maybe less. This is the reason why I am different, I have a good social life! That's why I can't enter the group.
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

oh stfu Xian.... do u even know what ur talking about...

as i posted earlier in ur other thread (but u obviously/hopefully didnt read it), generally ppl dont hate u, they just had too much of u... u are polite and so one,.... but u are simply too much! u msg ppl constantly on irc on icq and pm's on lauta... if u had just been more relaxed and not bombarded everyone from ur day 1 then u would have been just another guy on #Across like everyone else...

but now u screwed it up for urself with these ridicoules threads... just like that Epsilon dude... he made himself unpopular by making stupid threads about problems he could have solved in an much easier way....

And yes young unwise boy.... we do in the matter of facts have a social life, but u wouldnt know since u only bombarded us with things about elma...at least thats all u talked to me about... if u had just made the effort of getting to know ppl and become friends beyond elma, ur status right know would have been far better.

-petsen of RDK
Proud Member Of RDK
Jonas
Kuski

Post by Jonas »

Nice speetch Pets :)....

The one thing I have to say is....This is only a game and what does it have to do with our social life?....

Xian of course we others only live for Elma....we live in our little hous by our computer and plays this lovely little game every freaking minute of our life...when we don´t talk to our only friends who all can be found on #across....Tomorrow i will play elma and be on #across...and the day efter that I will play elma and be on #across...and the day after that...bla bla bla....do you understand our life now Xian?...STUPID MOTHERFUCKER GO GET A A LIFE OR A KNIFE TO END THE LIFE YOU DON`T HAVE!...sorry for yelling...I´m gonna play some elma now and later i´m gonna talk to all my friends at #across....:*
TT: 43:18:94 Jonas [GF]
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

Xian wrote:No, they are not going to like me more. Maybe less. This is the reason why I am different, I have a good social life! That's why I can't enter the group.
holy crap you're stupid. HOLY CRAP, wow.

first of all, stop taking everything so damn seriously. you can't enter the "group" - this is just the internet, it's not real life, ok? so you can't fit in the elma scene cause you're really stupid, boo friggin hoo, go find yourself some online dumbass support group or something.

second, look at what you wrote. you're trying to convince yourself that the reason you can't fit in is because you have a social life - it's not that you nagged everybody about every single tiny change of your tt, NO, the problem here is us, we don't like you because you have a social life and we don't, that's the reason, yeah, it is, if you say it enough times maybe it will be true.

don't piss me off, i become a bitch.

oh yeah, i have a social life. on icq i tried to talk to you about other things but elma, xian, but you just kept coming back to that subject. i gave up.
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Weyy! Roni's going nuts! :D
I have a life, its not great, but its hard not to have one really...especially after being born and everything...
elma is something I do when I dont have anything else to do. Its also something I do in the morning, it helps me wake up more.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

does anyone have the url for social life, it seems to have disapeared from my favorites
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

JEA! and HEHE to the last 2 posts!
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

dont you think that we are thinking much more then we should. this is a forum about a small game called Elasto Mania, not a Social Club Forum. Does it really matter if any of us have a social life? the fact is we are here, and so are you. ever thought there are also people like yourself that can play elma and still have a so called social life? i do recall you being online alot (across, lauta etc) sending ppl, like myself, gay ass messages; or if not that, i do believe you were the kuski that dropped their total by like 4mins in 2weeks. sounds like you have a great social life.

im guessing you are 15.
Last edited by bob on 9 Oct 2003, 11:19, edited 1 time in total.
mcleod
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

bob wrote:i do believe you were the kuski that dropped their total by like 4mins in 2weeks. sounds like you have a great social life.
"YEAH
btw he's 17
chux wrote:I have a life, its not great, but its hard not to have one really...especially after being born and everything...
:D :lol:
--
i don't see what's the point of this topic, really. sorry for stupid post.
Doddddy
Kuski

Post by Doddddy »

yeh, if someone post something agains, then everybody comes imediatly and confirms it. Some maybe eve don't believe what the're saying (or maybe they don't even know :? ). Anyhow, this is quite funny to see an army of angry people. I think that what u ppl say is a waste of time, not xian's harmles thread. What is wrong with his question. It's just a simple question damn it. So maybe he's a little to pushy, maybe that's his way. Why do you reject and offend people in such a way?! :?
Reliance upon others is weakness for the strong, but strength for the weak.
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

Doddddy wrote:yeh, if someone post something agains, then everybody comes imediatly and confirms it. Some maybe eve don't believe what the're saying (or maybe they don't even know :? ). Anyhow, this is quite funny to see an army of angry people. I think that what u ppl say is a waste of time, not xian's harmles thread. What is wrong with his question. It's just a simple question damn it. So maybe he's a little to pushy, maybe that's his way. Why do you reject and offend people in such a way?! :?
you obviously haven't been bothered by him like the rest

and it's not like after i write an angry post i'd get up and break something. nah. when writing an angry post i'd be completely calm, or maybe just roll my eyes at the other person's stupidity :)
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Yeah yeah...I bet youre surrounded by broken glass
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
HAYDNATOR
Banned

mopogirl smells

Post by HAYDNATOR »

mopogirl smells
HAYDNATOR [EC] | Image | TT= 48:xx | my kuski gallery page | My website!
WICKID
Banned

Post by WICKID »

[EC] is tha home of great social activivties and great times :beer: :beer:

p.s Mopogirl smells
WICKID [EC] | ImageCAPS LOCK MASTER
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

No flaming and no pointless comments...please.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ