Girlfriends .... lost one , got new one, trouble, write here

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

dorTrus
Kuski

Post by dorTrus »

spend more time with your friends)
Mary-Jane Racers
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
TT 47:5x:xx / OLP TT 29:0x:xx
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

it is very interesting that people ask about relationship issues in an ELASTO MANIA FORUM where the majority of users never had (or will ever have) a girl....

damn im rude, oh yea!
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

i feel for you daniel. i have a similair problem it's just way more fucked up (won't go into details). these days i can't figure out how to do even the simplest of daily tasks.

if anyone has some good advice, please share. i geuss its's about getting yourself active with stuff that takes your thoughts away from the girl, elma is probably not any good...?! or maybe one should try going out and hooking up with girls? i just don't feel like even talking with any other girls. fuck i need to stop this post now or it will get way out of hand :cry:
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

there's this one thing called a rebound girl. might help
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
danitah
Kuski

Post by danitah »

insguy: i'm not asking for advice, just felt the need to express it, not like there's anything i can do about it really.

jsim: thanks. ye these kind of things sax, can't really comment more about it as you didn't tell us any more.
Scruffy the janitor
Kuski

Post by Scruffy the janitor »

nothing you can do about it? there is tons of things you can do.
move to qatar with her, kidnap her and keep her in your basement, go on top of some tall building and call the press and the girl, tell her that you jump if he leaves to qatar and doesnt marry you. figure something out.

if i were you id just forget about the girl, you like her for the wrong reasons anyway. you need to find a individual with good genes to reproduce with ( even if she had, i doubt you do so just forget about the whole dating girls thing, do something else that benefits the human race. a well placed genocide to a poor aids infested country is always a good idea), its good for the whole species instead just being selfish and mating with someone just because "im happy with her".

if you really really want to be with that girl, move to qatar and promise to us you never have any children with her
Now hold on, Iron Joe...
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Scruffy the janitor wrote:do something else that benefits the human race. a well placed genocide to a poor aids infested country is always a good idea
only line that actually means something.

Dan -get out there to a Party or Disco or whatever and Enjoy yourself, there's no use dwelling on it, think about it, she's moving to Qatar and that's why she doesn't want a relationship, but she might still like you.

Insguy - i daresay quite a few of us have had some experience with girls... Mopogirl for example.

J-Sim, Yeah enjoying yourself always helps, get out with Friends, get Drunk and have fun, Elma probably works for like 10 mins at most, being frunk with friends is Fun for hours on end.

Good Luck :D
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

Getting stung by a heartbreak is just a necessary step in male emotional development. It happens to both men and women, but since girls develop earlier than boys, they generally experience it earlier in life and thus are significantly more emotionally mature than boys by the time that boys experience it. The key is not to consider it as a 'loss' of your 'soulmate' (yes, men all around the world continue to believe they've found theirs, yet men all around the world continue to be proved wrong), but instead as a gain in your self-development and emotional strength. And you have to learn from your mistake.
Last edited by sierra on 6 Mar 2018, 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

whoa, nice post sierra. surely the most useful/interesting that's been posted here in ages :wink:
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

sierra needs to get laid... big time.

but nice post, really
39:37,91
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

tl;dr
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I strongly disagree with 8-ball. Most likely sierra gets laid to often, while being a genuine asshole.

My two thoughts while reading this:
- strong platonic relationships benefit you more than those love bonds with emotional assymmetry.
- I should be a genuine asshole more or less for at least some years of my life. I think that's where the midlife crisis comes in handy. :wink:

Good poke at an otherwise too dreamy topic. insguy made the first step, you finalised it. Meanwhile I wouldn't care to be a bit in love again, just let it be a week or two of twosided love.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Sierra's post was almost Exactly Right, well Done

it was slightly off-topic though :D
Image Cyberscore! Image
Honza
38mins club

Post by Honza »

Hello everone, ive been pretty inactive on lauta lately because of my exchange program, but i still read what are all u guys writting and first i must put my hat down while reading sierra's analyze of relationships, i really enjoyed reading his post(it more than likely matches with my feelings about my girlfriend's story) i have spend almost five months away from her and it's so hard for me to find forces to call her again and again and persuade her with tears in my face that i still love and care about her, because she really means so much for me and i miss her a lot, but she keeps having fun kickin my butt when i need her most, it's unfaire feeling that i did so many things for her without any request of revange, i did everything for her just to make her happy and never let her down, as sierra wrote - it makes me feeling destroyed, like i have lost my dream that i believed in. "i cant imagine my life without your love", thats what she was saying everyday, when we were hand in hand together, and i always took it as a serious statement and i was obssesed by doing everything just to make her feeling happy with me, even if i wasnt comfortable with that, however after couple of months it totally dissappears from her mind, she doesn't miss me at all, absolutely ignorates everything what mattered earlier, im having deep remorses and depresses and i feel like now i am the only one of us who LOVES, im feeling betrayed, exhausted, ruin minded and my heart is just one bleeding scar, im not able any decisions containing our relationship, it's in her hands and im only victim of whatsoever she is comfortable to do with me, it's unfair feeling, simply unfair...i dont know what else to say, im pretty sure u can imagine and compare with your experiences of feeling betrayed, brokenhearted, depressing feelings etc. sry it wasnt best way to say "hi" from other side of the world, but it feel like i need to express the way i feel now, sorry if i was too silly with my gf strory, i dont expect that it shakes anybody's life how fucked up am i, i just needed to say that, i wish everyone happy new year with least sadness and most of fun, luv ya kuskis
TT: 38:36,51 || team SPEED || Islands WR
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

Met a girl a few months ago last year, been seeing teh every once in a while. Had nice time being together, talking, playing world of warcraft together, and finally lost virginity (woho). Never ended up together as she was not interested in a relationship, but was quite ok with just being friends with benefits anyway. Did the stupid mistake of just saying I had some feelings for her (liek i just liked her a lot), but apparently it made her scared or some shit, dunoz. Been less and less sex0r last months, and now I got demoted to "just friends" status. Not really too boohoo about it, but still sax balle anyway. Note to self: don't ever tell a girl about your feelings for her until she does, at least not until it's completely necessary and you are completely bongo in your head about her and have to tell her, or if she does teh first.

Girls are facking mongos that's for sure. Need to make some kuski gallery dating section where we can have noncommittal homosexual encounters with fellows kuskis and not have to put up with those dickheads.
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Why don't you say you like being good friends with her? You can still have benefits of spending time with her and sometimes maybe more, but without the hassle of a "classic" relationship, which she dislikes anyway.

You have to let her know that you appreciate her being around, but you still need to take your distance at times.
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

skint0r wrote:Met a girl a few months ago last year, been seeing teh every once in a while. Had nice time being together, talking, playing world of warcraft together, and finally lost virginity (woho). Never ended up together as she was not interested in a relationship, but was quite ok with just being friends with benefits anyway. Did the stupid mistake of just saying I had some feelings for her (liek i just liked her a lot), but apparently it made her scared or some shit, dunoz. Been less and less sex0r last months, and now I got demoted to "just friends" status. Not really too boohoo about it, but still sax balle anyway. Note to self: don't ever tell a girl about your feelings for her until she does, at least not until it's completely necessary and you are completely bongo in your head about her and have to tell her, or if she does teh first.

Girls are facking mongos that's for sure. Need to make some kuski gallery dating section where we can have noncommittal homosexual encounters with fellows kuskis and not have to put up with those dickheads.
I hear ya. Had the same situation only revearsed. Unfortunately I fear there's not much to do. I can cheer you up by saying there are approximately 4 billion women out there so you will find more in the future! Let this be a lesson and you won't have any more problems in the future!
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

4 billion? Eh, in what time you're living?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

The future, man. The future.

In the future our lawns will be decorated with living gnomes and small green horses. Tijsjors will live in a castle, only letting a select few (~4 billion) women enter. "Are you tired? Come to Tj's! Sexual pleasure - beyond measure."

Unfortunatley no one came.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

skint0r wrote:Girls are facking mongos that's for sure.

Best, truest thing ever said in this thread.
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Hahahahaha, you really cracked me up there, Igge!! :lol2:
Why are you so goddamn funny? I wish you were female, I'd trade you in for those 4 billion then.
This was rather ambiguous, wasn't it? :wink:
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

i lolled :wink:
lolz, "only a select few"

=) Tijs, nearing 7k 8O
Image Cyberscore! Image
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

tijsjoris wrote:
This was rather ambiguous, wasn't it? :wink:
I suppose you're right.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
undient
Kuski

Post by undient »

insane guy wrote:
skint0r wrote:Girls are facking mongos that's for sure.

Best, truest thing ever said in this thread.
This deserves some male camwhoring on #across ^^

Anyway:
"no feelings at all, so cmon cmon com here! <3"
<-- thats the key, if you both are OK with it, its the most perfact thing evar...

but when feelings shows up, everything gets screwed up. You find yourself jealous of your own (male) friends enjoying that (female) (only-)friend i was speaking before :cry:
oh fak. Using this account cos i lost real account's pass and noone can give it to me now D:

||2:high:xx TT after 7 years hoyling group||
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Chris Penrose wrote:The girl that sits next to me in English classes started stroking my leg yesterday.
Now, I had 3 options here.

1. Ask her out
2. Stroke her back
3. Run from the room screaming and obtain a detention with the English teacher

The detention was lines btw.
Damn, I'm pathetic when it comes to girls.
Penhorse was such a funny guy. :)
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Just Split with my Girl.

:?
Image Cyberscore! Image
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

That girl you had been going with for over a year? Or just another jenny from the block?
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

tijsjoris wrote:That girl you had been going with for over a year? Or just another jenny from the block?
6 Months.
Image Cyberscore! Image
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Ah well, you're still young. Enjoy it while you can. :roll:
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

an update from my last post (page 5)

i stopped seeing the girl i was seeing not long after i made that post (couple of weeks), and yes, got back with the ex.

i'm glad i did too. ever since then, things have been more better than ever (sure there are some tough ocassions too), and two or so months ago we made it "official". the suprising thing is that she actually asked me to be her boyfriend, something i thought would never happen because she had always said she doesn't like relationships, and i had always told her i didn't want a girlfriend. i think that we wre both just saying that because we were scared of relationships. this is the first serious relationship both of us have had, and it's going great so far.

last week i even went out for dinner with her whole bloody family. such stress, but happy i did so. they seem like decent people, but kinda scared of her father, because well....he's her father! how have you guys gone with first meetings with a girlfriends family?

also, how did you guys go on valentines day? my girlfriends birthday is on this day which meant twice the gifts, yay for me!

here's a pic of myself (very drunk with a stupid grin on my face) and the lovely girl:

http://up.k10x.net/dgbfogspadpvi/n71707 ... 1_2265.jpg
mcleod
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

grats, happy for you.
39:37,91
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

which of those is your girlfriend, the one in your right or the one in your left hand?
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

crap, it's almost a year and 5 months. :S
Palme
Kuski

Post by Palme »

u both are ugly faggots.
Apoku RuLeZ! X) http://teamapoku.funpic.de

- me signature is good signature -
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

tijsjoris wrote:which of those is your girlfriend, the one in your right or the one in your left hand?
hahahah both.
mcleod
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Re:

Post by Abula »

Lukazz wrote:11 months today ;)
Same here, well actually 1 day more. Hihih it's lovely.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
J-sim
39mins club

Re: Girlfriends .... lost one , got new one, trouble, write here

Post by J-sim »

finally got over the girl yay. it took way too long. just reread sierra's post, it's unbelievable how much truth there's in it. but it's all so easy to see now, of course you can only go stronger out of it all. it's just horible it has to be so hard and take such a long time.
good luck to everyone out there, may it be the summer where all lovehungry kuskis get laid!
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

J-sim wrote:finally got over the girl yay. it took way too long. just reread sierra's post, it's unbelievable how much truth there's in it. but it's all so easy to see now, of course you can only go stronger out of it all. it's just horible it has to be so hard and take such a long time.
good luck to everyone out there, may it be the summer where all lovehungry kuskis get laid!
Gz, Jsim - you planning on getting another one?
Image Cyberscore! Image
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

SmaXa wrote:
J-sim wrote:finally got over the girl yay. it took way too long. just reread sierra's post, it's unbelievable how much truth there's in it. but it's all so easy to see now, of course you can only go stronger out of it all. it's just horible it has to be so hard and take such a long time.
Gz, Jsim - you planning on getting another one?
not really. i'm just planning on having a fun summer and perhaps trying to be better at meeting new girls. right now i'm just happy to not having to fill my mind with stupid thoughts that aren't leading anywhere and just being able to chill the fuck out.
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

Hmm i've got the same gf almost for 1,5years :o

In 1st of June we're going to a trip to teh Spain, Costa Del Sol with she and her family. Sach good birthdaypresent =D

Dunno, but it feels like i dont love her as much as earlier, kinda fed up or something. Everyday when i go to her place I just open the computer and play some belma or play guitar. :roll:
Seize the day
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

one year 7 months :) her birthday party tomorrow, going to movies!

then her birthday on monday!
Kale
Kuski

Post by Kale »

Just started dating with a cute girl today, can't wait for the summer holiday :O
Sach a feeling today all the time
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

Raven wrote:Hmm i've got the same gf almost for 1,5years :o
woah sicko. 3 years and 3 months and 3 days :beer:
Seize the day
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

Today was our 6 month anniversary and we are already telling each other we love each other and planning our future....guys, give me some advice it drives me crazy :(
God Bless America
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Had our four and a half year 'anniversary' a couple of weeks ago.

Gimp, what's driving your crazy?
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Post by Polarix »

gimp are not finish being young yet
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Was spring show this evening, and sang this with a nice girl, but my mic didn't work. So somewhere in the middle of the song I moved next to her and we shared the one working mic. and every girl in the audience squealed or went "awwww"
Now everyone thinks we're a couple tho we're not (tho I'd like to...)
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

Omg, very nice roope!
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Post by Polarix »

go fot it dude!
Lukazz
36mins club

Re: Girlfriends .... lost one , got new one, trouble, write

Post by Lukazz »

roope, go for it!
Last edited by Lukazz on 22 Mar 2014, 10:05, edited 1 time in total.
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65