The personal questions

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

teajay
Donator duck

Re: The personal questions

Post by teajay »

I've seen four dead people, at funerals. Dead people are not serene, they're all empty, their soul is gone. It doesn't make me feel anything near to horrified or special, because it is just what it is, someone dead. We all die, so nothing special 'bout that, right? I'd rather see people alive, ofcourse, I'm not aroused by dead bodies.

What do you find to be a comfy room temperature? Do you wear sweaters at home during winter, or just a t-shirt?
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

I guess some 21-22C, I like it warm and often wear warm comfortable clothes at home in the winter. Or like now, tshirt and a beanie, summer and winter combined.

What is your most memorable moment from october 2012?
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

John wrote:What is your most memorable moment from october 2012?
Anathema concert! Jesus mother of god that was amazing. I've been a fan most of my life and this was my second time I saw them live. It was a small and intimate concert, maybe 100-150 people tops.

What is your favorite movie made before 1980?
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

Xiphias wrote:What is your favorite movie made before 1980?
Apocalypse Now (1979) -- surround mode.

What is your favorite season? Also, describe if you want what happens that season, why it's special to you, etc.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Summer totally, I could easily live in a desert, or maybe like indonesia or something, I take an enormous delight in hot weather. I always do the most sports when other people sit down to cool down.

What do you use against rain?
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

I don't use anything against rain, I like when it's raining! The feeling of big waterdrops falling on your head is so amazing.

What season is your worst, and why is it?
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Autumn. Because it's rainy, cold, cloudy, foggy...

How many siblings do you have?
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

Madness wrote:Autumn. Because it's rainy, cold, cloudy, foggy...
(It is precisely the reason I am liking it.) :)
Madness wrote:How many siblings do you have?
One -- my little brother. http://www.moposite.com/player/Luc/identity

Do you ever feel there is, in terms of frequencies, such a thing as "too much bass?"
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

oh god yes. my headphones (some 30e pioneers) have SO too much bass :/ They're perfect for gaming and most of films, but terrible for music (probably unless you listen to pop/wubdubstep or whatever). the amount of low freqs is so high that at times you don't hear the high-pitched instruments. it's really painful to try to solve it with equaliser, but late at night it usually is the only option.
my speakers have a bit too much bass too, even keeping the subwoofer at a minimum, but i managed to solve it partly by putting the subwoofer next to the desk's side, like 1.5m from where i'm sitting, so the whole desk is keeping the bass away from me. but then, unfortunately, whoever passes by my door thinks i'm listening to wubwubwubwub :D

do you use blutack? it's totally unpopular in poland and i was surprised how everyone uses it for everything in the uk o,o
Morgan
36mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Morgan »

no
Do u consider poker as gambling(50/50% chances) or fully skill-based game(u can earn money in longer period of time)?
Image TT - 36:53.16 || 17 Polish Records || SPEED
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

sorry, i find it gambling mostly. of course math skills are crucial when you have to calculate some options and that can make you earning in the long run, but all the psychological aspects are total bullshit for me. what i mean is i don't believe that you can read every opponent, and use some info against him. of course at the lower level it's even too easy, but when i play for money with friends irl i personally sometimes even try to remember some random nubmers, like 2, 7, 9, 13, 16, 20 and during these hands i do some PRE-remembered actions. whenever i read, mostly accidentally, cuz my friend reads them, some tips like 'when somebody shows his cards to another, not-playing person he has a strong hand' or 'if after flop there are 3 same colur cards and somebody checks their hands at the table, he has at most one of that colour, cuz if he had had two, he would have remembered it', i'm just BURSTING into laughter. I do every random action, every random smile whenever I want to, and I believe anyone could do the same, lol. Also, I often waste some tokens during sume idiot action to make ppl sure of my stupidity. I even do that often at live chess tournaments by intentionally making some mistakes during opening moves, and when I see my pro opponent relaxed and a bit careless cuz he thinks 'ez win', I attack him by a set of strong moves and continue during his shock, often succeeding.

What are your favourite logical or card games?
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
jonsykkel
Kuski

Post by jonsykkel »

twipley wrote:One -- my little brother. http://www.moposite.com/player/Luc/identity
Story
My brother force me to play whith the punch.OUCH
status:ONLINE - - -  drinking:GOFE - - - iq:85 - - - elasto mania ranking:#1
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Patience.

How healthy do you live?
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

teajay wrote:Patience.

How healthy do you live?
I've yet to meet another person who is able to cilmb steep mountains as fast as I can.

What are you aiming for later in life?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

To work 20 hours a week, play guitar really good and live a healthy and happy life with wife and children.

What are you aiming for in the coming months?
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

to make school leaving exam, then get to uni. (ez?)
to make tt under 40 (orkadamnsickimpsylol)

Do you consider yourself a tidy person? decribe pls why in few sentences.
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

I do not. I have used socks on the floor like all the time, my table is one big mess and I don't care if there is a little of dust somewhere. I know I will have hard time living with my gf (we are considering it curently, but neither me nor her think it's gonna happen soon, tho..), but I think I'll (we'll) figure it out somehow :) I just hate doing some extra work if I don't have to and cleaning seems like that case (sometimes).

Do you have an air condition in your house (flat, bungalow, igloo, ...)? Is it often used by ppl in your country?

sub-question: if you have an igloo, pls describe it briefly.
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

I do not. Only like 5% of ppl in Czech have it, i think. Not because it could be expensive, but it's not rly useful in our clima. Only for few days a year.

Do you like this topic?
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Yess, one of teh best topics.

What's your goal in life?
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

To enjoy it as much as possible in every possible way before I die. That's all.

What's the biggest mistake you ever made?
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

I was born.

if you could live in 14th century, would you? explain why yes/no.
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

Yes, since you really didnt have that much time left to think about your problems and shit like nowadays, because you worked so hard all day. But probably wouldn't want to anyways..

Are you homo?
ToMaT
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

No, I wouldn't because the current age is so comfortable. The better thing about the 14th century though would be that nature was better off and that the 3rd world countries didn't exist yet, so I'm not at all truly convinced. I would've died at birth probably though, so the 20th and 21st century are the way to go for me.

Would you rather live now, or 20 years before?
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Definitely now. There was no Elma 20 years ago. :D

Would you rather live now or 20 years later? Your age being unchanged ofc!
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

Teajay no answer mein kvestion.
ToMaT
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

2Hosp's Q: I am not, I like women. On the other hand, I have one gay friend (but that is probably a coincidence. I knew him before he admitted he is a gay - for your curiosity, he was 17 at that time), I have no problem giving my friend a hug and I consider some men very good looking (mostly actors). Does that make me gay a bit? I guess not... I am just no homophobic.

2madness' Q: Yes. I think mankind is consistently evolving and Future will be probably cooler than Present. There will be probably few new things to addapt to (more expensive gasoline (oil), internet changed in some way and shit, new government and slightly new laws...), but that's no problem for me.

Why do you think there is more proffessional men in cooking industry? Why the chef in restaurant is almost always a man, but at home, in most cases, woman is the one who cooks?
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Bludek wrote:Why do you think there is more proffessional men in cooking industry?
Men are more creative.
Bludek wrote:Why the chef in restaurant is almost always a man, but at home, in most cases, woman is the one who cooks?
Men bring in the dough. So women need to prepare it!

If you could know the exact date of your death, would you want to?
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

no.
edit: reasoning.
I think it wouldn´t change much, as long as i was encouraged my whole life to live like there was no tomorrow (that doesnt mean not to plan anything or to look forward to seeing future, but meant to have relationships healthy and live at 100%). That means time of my death would be redundant data for me. I wouldn´t mind if i died tomorrow. Really (and i have no suicidal wicked-mind.)

if you could choose 3 ablilities/traits your girlfriend has to have for sure, what would they be?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

The ability to forgive, to love and to make love ofcourse.

What would you like to change about your current profession/daytime activity?
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

my job is great. Maybe a little more money would be nice, but actually it could also be less, so no probs, I guess. My daytime school-related activity consist of procrastination and procrastination.

Do you like being average?
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

better being average than far below like i am

wat u gona do tomorrow
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

plan is to buy last christmas presents, go to local comic book store which I've never been to before and get some paperwork signed by the university so that I might get to stay in my apartment, or I procastinate all that and play swtor all day

How much money do you use on christmas presents this year?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Haven't bought anything yet so hard to know. It depends completely on what I find. I'd rather buy a relevant and thoughtful gift for 2€ rather than some crap for 15€, but at the same time if that perfect gift costs a lot I might still buy it anyway.

Which do you enjoy most; giving or receiving? Doesn't necessarily have to be restricted to Christmas presents.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I like the gifts I have been giving to my father past few years. I intend to buy the whole series of a comic he's very enthusiastic about. Good thing is that I read them first, keep them for a month to reread and then give each one as a specific present for christmas, lending his car or a birthday, father's day, those sort of things. I actually don't really like getting gifts, since all I care about is money and beer. I might really appreciate socks and other types of clothing, since I threw away a lot, but other stuff is simply not welcome. Also, I find it hard to be very happy about junk, or stuff that I don't absolutely need. Giving gifts is more fun, but that I also don't like, because it feels so artificial if you buy stuff that people already have. I like giving money and beers, but not too much, since I value those myself aswell.

What are you going to do today that's so much different than yesterday?
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

I am going to eat lunch together with all employees in the corporate, christmas lunch! Other than that nothing different from yesterday I guess.

What was the happiest day of your life? (maybe used question)
goofu
Kuski

Post by goofu »

Bjenn wrote:I am going to eat lunch together with all employees in the corporate, christmas lunch! Other than that nothing different from yesterday I guess.

What was the happiest day of your life? (maybe used question)
The day of you're demise XDDDDDDDdd
TT: 45:43:64
Pingywings
Kuski
Team: singy

Post by Pingywings »

not really had any super happy excelent news days so i'd probably say the last school talent show. such an amasink feeling when people are cheering and coming up to you saying "you should have won blud"

do you like marmite?
goofu
Kuski

Post by goofu »

Pingywings wrote:not really had any super happy excelent news days so i'd probably say the last school talent show. such an amasink feeling when people are cheering and coming up to you saying "you should have won blud"

do you like marmite?

nope XD
le end of questions. /thread
TT: 45:43:64
Ecchi
39mins club

Post by Ecchi »

Since no question, I'll ask one.

Did you put goofu on your hatelist like me? Also do you think his retardation is cronical or caused by same kinda accident or trauma later in his life?
RIP enthusiast claim image:(
Pingywings
Kuski

Post by Pingywings »

incest... lots of it

mcdonals or kfc?
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

Never been to KFC, I don't think we have it in Sweden. So I will have to go with McDonalds. I go there max 2 times a year.

sidenote: same as Ecchi, goofu on hatelist.

What last stuff would you do today if you knew the world seized to exist tomorrow??
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Yes, Bjenn is a homosexual person.

How many homosexual people do you know?
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

3 - berh, abruzzi, goon. Irl none.

If you found a bag with 10,000 euros and ID in it, what would you do?
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

depends on my mood - dunno

how many hours do you sleep in an average day? (weekday)
Lousku: Snajdig, forgive all my subtle and not so subtle hostility towards you in the past. I can't go on harassing anyone who produces sach sweet wisdom.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Depends on my sleepiness - dunno.

Are you an idiot?
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

hell yes, everybody tells me so

who are you
Pingywings
Kuski

Post by Pingywings »

i'm the batman

if you could change your race, would you?
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

I wouldn't

norm or smart phone?
Lousku: Snajdig, forgive all my subtle and not so subtle hostility towards you in the past. I can't go on harassing anyone who produces sach sweet wisdom.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Depends on my mental state of mind - dunno.

Why aren't you sleeping yet?
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

just woke up

ever wondered how its like in a mental hospital or in a prison? how would you get there if you had a life saveload?