The personal questions

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Re: The personal questions

Post by Bludek »

I didn't rly wonder about it anytime. I try to think about it right now..

thinking....

thinking...

I think it would be bad to be in prison. I like being "free" as much as the law allows it.
2nd part of the q: If i had s/l in life, and I would be so stupid to try to get into prison, I would steal someone's car (some fast one) and have a race with cops.

Would you rather have the girl of your dreams or the job of your dreams? Nothing else would change in your life.
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

easy choice: girl (in fact, girl of dreams is so rich that you dont need any job), but other valuable attributes as well.

What way would you like to die? Do you think about dying much?
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

I would like to die as fast as I can if the time comes, without suffering ( did i shock you with my answer ? :beer: ) I am too young to think about dying :)

summer or winter? why?
Lousku: Snajdig, forgive all my subtle and not so subtle hostility towards you in the past. I can't go on harassing anyone who produces sach sweet wisdom.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Summer. Because it's winter now and I don't like it.

Favorite snack?
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

That's a tough question, but I'd say crisps since I eat that mostly as a snack.

Do you like your job/study? If not, what are you doing to change this?
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

i do not really like my school (high grammar school), because i feel extremly bored there. What i am doing to prevent this is, that i do not learn ANYTHING at home, i just hoyl elma or some other games, working with graphical programs, sibelius, lauta, youtube, sony vegas and so on. As well i am targeting Masaryk Uni in Brno which means, that I have to start studying.
In fact, the only subjects i really like are Maths and IT lessons. Others are just crap.

Do you like, when you have visitors at home, and/or do you like going for a visit to someone else? why?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I like visiting people, and having people over, but it depends on the situation and my own mood. Lately I have been absorbed much more by my own activities, so that I can't be bothered by others to keep my company with stuff I'm not really interested in. A bit of a tunnel vision, yes, but I call it a moment of dedication where I need to put myself to the job instead of spending every night socializing with people who are not (yet) interested in doing stuff beyond their studies or regular jobs, e.g. the boring stuff in my honest opinion.

Parties and clubbing in particular do not have my interest in any case. This is just a phase, ofcourse. I will be back to the parties sooner or later.

Question: are you a regular clubber? Or did you never visit one, because of age or no interest? Danced with girls? Had any luck?
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

I used to be. But during the last 2-3 years I have lost my interest towards clubs almost completely. This is partly because I really don't like any places that are in this town. Sometimes some place can have a great set of fresh and really cool tunes, but then on the next weekend it's just some rihanna. The music played in the club is very important to me so it's a shame that it's so random, you never know if it's gonna be this radio pop or some interesting remixes. There used to be this one bar in here, which had like best music ever (compared to the other places), but it didn't draw enough attention and they quit. Maybe there's a connection? So now-a-days I don't go clubbing on weekends that much anymore, only if some friend insists we go to one of those places. Usually I just hang out at some small bar and drink few beers. For the clubbing needs I concentrate on special edm festivals arranged in here. You can see the artist list beforehand etc so it's great. They happen only few times a year, but it's ok. I'd love to go to some club for example in the UK though.

Many times danced with girl(s), sometimes had luck, sometimes (usually) not. I don't find the people going to these things that interesting, mostly they seem a bit dumb, excuse me. So I don't really go to these things to look for girls or anything, just for having fun, if possible.

If you could write a book, or a script for a movie, what would it be about? Give a brief premise. Also, would it be a comedy/thriller/action/what?
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

It would be probably some fantasy book, from middle-ages, with many people there, where the main hero will not be extremly positive protagonist, but realistically seen, and he would actually get into some serious trouble, because he did something wrong, on his own responsibility, which would result in dying, but there will be some really inconspicious person, who will swap the responsibility on him, dying, and by that way saving the hero. Then the hero will probably... uhm... (hard to not make it cliché)... die, but by some unexpected means. But he would die while doing the right thing, like his friend or whoever it was did.
Not sure, but this came to my mind..

How important do you find sending SMS in your life? Do you textmessage often, do you find it as good means of communication? Or do you prefer some other possibilities?
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Text messages are important for me since I struggle with answering/making calls and don't have internet in my pocket.

How old do you think you'll live? How long would you wish to live?
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

3-5 more years. What I wish, I don't know.

Do you like islam? Why? Why not? Racist?
ToMaT
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

The religion? No. I don't like any religion. That does not, however, make me a racist.

Do you think hosp will eventually grow out of this phase and become a norm human?)
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Yes! I hope and believe Hosp will turn out as an intact, healthy, solid coolguy. I just wish I could help more by somehow transferring experience. Sadly everyone has to wade through their own personal river of shit in life. :/

What's your definition of wisdom?
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Knowing that you don't know everything.

What makes you the happiest?
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Being with a girl, alone. Talking or whatever. And snowmobile driving of course is almost as good.
What makes me 2nd happiest is probably sitting home at the computer and play, talk in mumble with my cousin or norweigan friends whom I play HoN with. Is what I usually do.

If you could take a pill everyday that made you the smartest person on earth, would you do so thinking of all the probable consequences it comes with? (Yes I saw the movie but I don't remember its name atm)
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Limitless
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I would probably not. My head would explode and I don't like the idea of living my life without a head.

Would you move to the south east pacific if given a home there and a grant to live a modest life with nothing extra to spend but without having to work?
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

No, I like it here in Sweden very much, would never move. Nothing to complain about either.
Even if I had infinite money and not having to work, I would still stay in Sweden =)

Would you marry a person with a different skin color?
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Nope.

Would you marry a religious person?
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Sure, why not? For me religiousness is not a factor at all, as long as it's not blind and orthodox.

omg, question
If you could make a choice, would you prefer a winter of rain and temperatures around 5 degrees, a winter of rain/snow and temperatures oscillating from -5 to 5 degrees, or a winter of ice and snow and temperatures below -10 most of the time?
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Pawq wrote:If you could make a choice, would you prefer a winter of rain and temperatures around 5 degrees, a winter of rain/snow and temperatures oscillating from -5 to 5 degrees, or a winter of ice and snow and temperatures below -10 most of the time?
Finns allowed to answer? :P

I hate wet and cold. Cold and snowy is fine, so below -10 please.

Snajdig invents brain religion implants. When a religion is implanted, the patient will believe it absolutely from then on. You have to pick one religion, which?
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

ez some buddhism

How are you today, what have you done?
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I'm fine. Just came back form winning today's biljhärdi game (some mix between snooker and pool or sach). Haven't had much at all to do at work for the first time in a long time which has been relaxing, but also somewhat boring. Just had my second lunch just now too so I'm full, which is nice. Overall I'd say I'm great actually.

Do you spend a lot of time following series? Which ones do you follow, which would you recommend?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I haven't watched series since finishing x-files in late 2009, and dragonball-z in early 2008. I wouldn't know where to gather the time to start that.

Do you drive cars? Tell me about your cars.
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Actually, I am finishing my car school atm, I have tests on Monday..
I find it kinda fun, driving through the town is pretty enjoyable, listening to musik and driving. Now I am driving nice VW Golf; however, I will drive only some 10-year-old Renault Thalia.. I was wondering if I could buy some older car from bazaar.. If yes, I maybe will.
To tell something about my cars.. well, I have some small collection of Hotwheels and Matchbox cars :)
Eventhough I prefer bicycles over cars.. Cheaper and healthier.

What zodiac sign are you? Do you consider things like astrology relevant? Is some of your behavior based on horoscope, augurs, etc..?
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

I am Aquarius. I do not care about it at all. I had few arguments with gf about it, but nothing serious. She says things like: "omg, you are just like (fill in random name), he is aquarius too!" when I say/do something similar to some guy. Which could be quite annoying sometimes... But I would be stupid to have bad feelings about ppl who believe in astrology just because I do not.

What sport is most healthy in your opinion?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I think a combination of several sports is very healthy. So I say triathlon then.

When was the last time you insulted someone very badly? Was it by accident or on purpose?
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

I hardly ever insult someone really badly. I am quite calm and happy person, so I give ppl very few reasons to insult me and vice versa.
Maybe the last time I insulted someone, it was my sister, coz she is 17 yo and sometimes acts seriously stupidly, even tho she is quite smart. She acted quite selfishly that day, so I insulted her and she went away. That's about it.

Is there a lot of people around you with college education? Did your parents finish university?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

My parents went to college, they have several diplomas in those. I have an academic bachelor's degree, and my surroundings is full of people with those because of that, though I have good friends with just a high school diploma.

What is your shoe size?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

If it weren't for the fact that I played bowling a couple of days ago, I wouldn't have been able to tell you, but since I did I recently found out I'm somewhere between 43 and 44.

What's an ideal summer's day to you?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Be on the beach whole day, drink beer, play guitar, swim, make campfire, go to sleep in a hammock between two palm trees.

Worst day of your life?
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

damn, hard questions tj. I think it is either the day, when I realized I ain't gonna finish my prev university (doing fine on the currect one btw) or the day when my gf broke up with me (we got together again, but it wasn't in a flash). Both ended well I guess, but it was damn hard for me.

red or black? (Take in the question however you want)
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Definitely black.
reason 1: I hate red.
reason 2: I love black.
reason 3: I am a metalist.
reason 4: When you are clothed in black, you can get any other colour on yourself (preferably green).
reason 5: I love nighttime.
reason 6: Darker is sometimes brighter.
(I am not emo or any type of freak of those.)

What kind of shoes do you prefer? (sneakers, boots etc.) Do you have some favourite brand?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I walked a lot with adidas in previous times, and before that on Dr Martens (as a kid I loved those), but these days I tried several incarnations of One Star shoes and stuff that is a bit like sneakers, but a bit higher than normal ones, with grey/black colours. My gf says I should buy brown ones, but I'm not up for that yet. I prefer to wear flip floppers during summer, the more free the better!

Will you miss me, now that I have only a single post left to post here on Mopolauta, due on April 3rd, 18:53 hrs?
Pingywings
Kuski
Team: singy

Post by Pingywings »

i will miss u deaply xxxxx <3 <3

what's your favorite album
iltsu
37mins club

Post by iltsu »

Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power.

Pizza or hamburger?
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

while i prefer cheesburgers over hamburgers , i do pick pizza now. It is more like "decent" meal, but every time i meet McDonalds or sach, i go buy some Cheeseburger/McSundae ice cream.

describe (afayk) the worst thing you have ever done (to someone).
(words in brackets are not obligatory) :)
Pingywings
Kuski
Team: singy

Post by Pingywings »

i stole someones coca cola once, thats about the worst thing... (SO HARDCORE)

same as tigro's question
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

Once stole apples from someone, then rang on their door and managed to sell them homegrown apples :)

passing question on..
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

(come on guys, invent somethin. Or is it really so good q?)
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Bullied weaker kids in the first grades. I guess I still do it to some extent in this scene. Trying not to, dunno where it comes from. :S

Do you consider yourself a good person? Explain a bit.
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Yes, I do. I'm gentle and friendly whenever possible. I help people (not helping elderly people over the street kind of help though). I wish good. I have no anger inside and I do not wish any real harm for anyone. I'm never violent.

What do you consider your greatest asset?
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I'm good at coming up with puns on-the-spot.

Which qualities in a person do you like and dislike the most?
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

I would start with qualities I dislike: it is arrogance and disrespect to other people. If someone makes smth bad to you, it is kinda understandable, but illogical arrogance againts ppl you barely know is ridiculous.

Qualities I like: random acts of kindness. If someone makes something nice for others and doesn't ask for anything in return or if he or she does smth nice, even though the other person might not ever find out who did it.

If you ask about physical qualities, I do not differ from most of the guys :D I like rounded soft ass, slim stomach and average or a little bigger than average boobs :wink: On a side note, I would like to quote Fabienne from Pulp Fiction about the question of tummies:

"Pot bellies make a man look either oafish, or like a gorilla. But on a woman, a pot belly is very sexy. The rest of you is normal. Normal face, normal legs, normal hips, normal ass, but with a big, perfectly round pot belly. If I had one, I'd wear a tee-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it."

A little "pot belly" is quite adorable on a good looking girl :)

My question stays a little with the subject: What do you dislike about women's appearence? What is a total boner-killer for you?
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

makeup. The worst invention ever.

What makes you to feel extremly happy?
goofu
Kuski

Post by goofu »

seeing the world burn :D
.. it's about sending a message xD

what's the best thing you're mom has done for you? i can give an example: my mom introduced me to elma. nuff said.
TT: 45:43:64
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

She birthed me.

If you have kids, what will you name them and why?
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Son: Adam
Daughter: Barbora, Abbigail

Reasoning: Adam because it synergises with my surname (hint: it does have something with Eve), Barbora because I like it much and Abbigail, because she was wise and beautiful. That´s what my daughter will be like. nuff.

Have experienced some really awkward moment, when you felt really damn low? Describe it pls.
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

I feel so fucking low right now. Almost everyone around me has his bachelor's work completed and I am like in the middle of the process and the final date is this monday. Damn. But I can do it. I know it, I know it, I know it...

What the fuck is it with having good female friends? They never last long, maximum is few years. Do you experience the same shit in your life? (pls answer someone over 25 yo - this q needs advanced life experience)
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

bump for someone O25, topic needs new questions
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting