The personal questions

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Re: The personal questions

Post by Mawane »

Klaskerlol wrote:To be honest man, as long as they appear female, who cares if they are really a guy? I would take a guy who looks like a girl rather than vice versa.
nice answer :) id say the same
Where's the best place you've had sex? Presumably outside of the house 8)
At winter, in the middle of a field covered with a thick layer of snow lol

Which drugs have u tried and when until when?
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

marijuana every once in a while (like 5x a year), alcohol 3x a week, uncigaretteing. Energy drinks 2x a month. Can't think of any other drug. I am addicted to internet, but that's other thing, I guess.

What was the weirdest/stupidest way how did u procrastinate?
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
Mawane
Kuski

Post by Mawane »

Playing elma instead of studying for exam, so i stopped playing around 1am and started studying and got bored/ultra tired after like 20% of what i had to study and went to sleep instead, i got quite lucky that i passed the exam, she (teacher) wanted us to pass it so bad so she split each question into very detailed points system to get as much as possible lol. at the end of the year i luckily passed but barely. i started understanding what she meant the next year in another course. i regret not giving enough effort in organic chemistry through the school session :(

What was the most stressful thing you've told so someone?
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Mawane wrote:What was the most stressful thing you've told so someone?
"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met."

Describe your most odd habbit.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Waking up with a short list of stuff to do and not doing anything at all. Having a shitload of stuff to do and finishing it off with time to spare.

How many chairs do you own?
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

teajay wrote:Waking up with a short list of stuff to do and not doing anything at all. Having a shitload of stuff to do and finishing it off with time to spare.

How many chairs do you own?
Technically only one; the office chair in my room. I use it to store undirty clothes.

Do you have good eyebrows?
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I have a proper solid thick eyebrow, yes. But to avoid criminalization, I always pluck the middle part away. It's the least I can do to look handsome for the significant other.

Do you shave/wax your legs, or other surfaces than your face and around that area?
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

No, I have bear legs and I'm proud of them. I don't really shave other than face, just some trimming in places once in a while :-D

What's your worst addiction?
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

internet

would you rather spend 3 amazing dates and nights with the hottest and coolest girl from your work/school/neighborhood/childhood and then never touch a girl again for the rest or your life OR date this girl for the rest of your life?(i am not trying to be mean, just curious)
jw
Kuski
Team: raam65

Post by jw »

Answer: No doubt I would go for dating the nerdy girl (of the pic of the link you posted) for the rest of my life. Looks are one thing, but not that important. I would rather date a nice girl, who is maybe not that pretty, than dating a hot girl having a character I could not stand. Besides, it is great to have a girl (or any buddy) for the rest of your life to share your life/adventures/joys/problems/etc. I do not understand why anyone would choose to be lonely for the rest of his/her life only having the memory of three splendid dates long gone...

Question: Did you ever choose not to date a girl/boy/woman/man, whom was not that hot/nice/smart/etc in the opinion of your friends/family/colleagues/etc, because you where afraid of what they would think/say/do/etc in case you would have dated this girl/boy/woman/man?
And how do you think of this in retrospective?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

jw wrote:Answer: No doubt I would go for dating the nerdy girl (of the pic of the link you posted) for the rest of my life. Looks are one thing, but not that important. I would rather date a nice girl, who is maybe not that pretty, than dating a hot girl having a character I could not stand. Besides, it is great to have a girl (or any buddy) for the rest of your life to share your life/adventures/joys/problems/etc. I do not understand why anyone would choose to be lonely for the rest of his/her life only having the memory of three splendid dates long gone...
I like how you assume that the hot girl is a bad person, and that the "ugly" girl is nice, and yet you say "looks aren't everything". Why do people always assume that "objectively" less attractive people are nice, and "objectively" good-looking people are douches?

I chose not to answer Bludek's question simply because it's impossible for me to pick one if I don't know their personalities. What if the "nerdy" one is a terrible person with a really poisonous personality? If so, I would rather just go on 3 dates with a (possibly?) nice person and then be alone for the rest of my life.

I'm sorry this has nothing to do with the topic itself, but I've always thought this was a really interesting subject ("attractive = bad person, unattractive = good person", yet still maintaining the opinion that you can't judge a book by its cover). And don't take this personally, as the question Bludek posted was constructed in a way that made sure this was supposed to be your reasoning.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
jw
Kuski

Post by jw »

Igge, I don't take it personally at all. And, actually, I did not even assume that hot looking girls are not nice and that not so hot looking girls are nice, but when I re-read my post, I saw what you mean. Nevertheless, even if the hot girl was very, very nice, I would choose the not so hot girl for the rest of my life. I don't think that even if she is not so nice, it would still like companion in my life.
Last edited by jw on 21 Mar 2015, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.
jw
Kuski

Post by jw »

By the way, I think my girl friend has brains, is hot, is very very sweet, and likes the same stuff as I do. So I totally agree that hot girls can be good!

New question: Did you ever choose not to date a girl/boy/woman/man, whom was not that hot/nice/smart/etc in the opinion of your friends/family/colleagues/etc, because you where afraid of what they would think/say/do/etc in case you would have dated this girl/boy/woman/man?
And how do you think of this in retrospective?
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

Just a little note to previous question: I wrote it a little bit drunk and when I think about it, it was pretty stupid. But at least it brought good debate between you two :)

To answer your q: I guess I did it and I do it to this date... Opinions of other ppl affects me in many ways and also in this part of my life. When I think about it restrospectively, there is nothing really wrong about it - it might be a bad choise to date someone and I belive my friends give me honest opinions about her. Or at least I can make important decision a bit better. imo.
I do not discuss it a lot with my friends, but sometimes I do things like: showing them a picture of her or say something about her personality and then I wanna know their opinion :)

What do you think about your government? Do you even care about it? Do they do everything wrong or not? :)
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

They successfully screwed up everything they could. No. Yes.

At what age do you think you will die?
Mawane
Kuski

Post by Mawane »

between 36-39, ive no faith on earth's future

whats the best alcoholized cocktail you tried?
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

white russian, no doubt there. I love it. It is a shame I drink it quite rarely. (btw use real cream. Milk does not really do the same job.)

do you have a big mess in your room usualy?
Nikita
Kuski

Post by Nikita »

im dont understand :DD mess = ?

how u think: Giertruda will want fuck with em? XDDD)
Mawane
Kuski

Post by Mawane »

im dont understand :DD Giertruda = ?

favorite movie quote?
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

"Bond. James Bond."

Favorite beverage?
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

Chris wrote:Favorite beverage?
If we talk about not only alcohol ones, the compote made of dried apples and berries. I cane PM the recipe if you like 8D

What's the saddest story you've ever read?
Image Image
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Selling baby shoes. Never worn.

What is the most valuable thing you have ever lost? Elaborate on circumstances pls.
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Tough question. I guess the friendship with some girls. These ~3 girls were a big support for me in my tough upper comprehensive school and early high school years, and then they just suddenly disappeared from my life. Removed me from Facebook friends and all. It hurt.

How strong is your willpower? Do you easily give up your own ideals to please others?
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

And Bludek revives this tropic once again!

to answer the q: It all depends how I feel about the others. If I feel subconsciously respect to the other dude, I can give up my ideas/ideals easier. I also tend to respect wishes of my significant other (not that I have one atm :D ). I have developed much stronger willpower since I left high school, tho. Self-confidence and respect from others are much more important for me than before.
But my willpower is significantly less powerful when there are no other people involved; meaning that i procrastinate a lot in common situations in life. And it sucks hard. Also I like procrastinating. Which is kinda weird, that doing shit, that's not important at all, pleases me. That is not common, afaik. Usually people hate the fact, that they are procrastinating.

What do you usually spend money for?
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Lunch, very rarely bringing a box with food to work. I was better at this in the past. Thanks for reminding me, I will try harder!

Do you have the knowledge of where the males G-spot is at, and how the fuck did you know that?
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Bjenn wrote:Lunch, very rarely bringing a box with food to work. I was better at this in the past. Thanks for reminding me, I will try harder!

Do you have the knowledge of where the males G-spot is at, and how the fuck did you know that?
Dafuq do males have a g-spot? Hmm... It's in the ass isn't it? I bet it's in the ass.

Did any specific thing happen in your life that changed you as a person? Maybe something you once heard or saw, that defines who you are today.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Maybe the Galaxy Express 999 anime, it taught me to try to appreciate every moment of my life, every little thing. I know it's not some original or clever thought but the way it is conveyed there is so beautiful that I really felt like I've changed after I watched it.

So... ever tasted your own semen?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

yes, is oke.

if you could eat anything you wanted right now, what would it be? Has to be a proper meal.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

I want to try surstromming (no idea how to type o with two dots above) for so damn long years! Seriously. They say it's super disguisting but i still dying to try it out.

How do you get the bravery to leave the current job and start seeking a new one?
Image Image
Mawane
Kuski

Post by Mawane »

analcactus wrote:How do you get the bravery to leave the current job and start seeking a new one?
You don't. You search for a job in your free-times out of work first and once you find, then you give a notice and leave politely :)

What's the worst thing you said to your work boss?
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

GGGGGGG GET GOOD UR NOTHING!!

Which car would you buy if you had the money? Dreamcar..
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Bjenn wrote:GGGGGGGANBARIMASU I WILL MAKE MUCH MONEY FOR YOU!!
Fixed!
Bjenn wrote:Which car would you buy if you had the money? Dreamcar..
Maybe an VW Type 2 with an electric motor! I dunno anything about cars so that's the best I can think of. :-D

Are you generally satisfied with life?
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

Yes, I have snöbil, car, own appartment, a job and a girlfriend. Also good relationship with my family, maybe would need more friends, I have one which I don't see too often.

Would you like to live in the 60's? Why/why not?
Mawane
Kuski

Post by Mawane »

not really, i dont know much about those years but i like technology too much to go back in time

what is the 1st thing you do when you wake up (apart from going to the toilet)
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

just woke up, so I have it from first hand.
I count exactly how many hours did i sleep. It is quite important for me to sleep enough hours (8-ish), or else I feel like shiat. Then I drink a drink if I've left it next to my bed prev night, then I lie in bed to the latest possible moment, until i RLY have to get up and do stuff.

Are you doing similar job (or did u at least study same school/uni) as your parents?
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Well, I am -ish.
My dad used to run a little IT company (mostly assembling PCs in 90's, some software tweaking...) and I am studying Computer Science now.
However, dad isn't in that job anymore, because he became a pastor in late 90's/2000s till now and I am never gonna be a pastor (I hope). Mum is a special teacher (problematic kids and stuff).

What are the basic thoughts you come across in the shower?
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Actually I tend to go to a kind of meditative trance state of clearing my mind by not thinking of anything in the shower (lel sentence).

What are you looking forward to at the moment?
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Mawane
Kuski

Post by Mawane »

visiting devin for the second time next week :)

what were you mainly excited about last year, what are the results now that its over?
jw
Kuski

Post by jw »

Getting our first kid. Now she is born, I am even more excited and totally crushed!

Do you visit/call your parents often and do you pay attention to the fullest (or will you keep reading articles when calling them, or reading news papers when drinking coffee together, or the like)?
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

I guess I have excelent relationship with my parents. Till fall or so (if nothing changes), I am still living with them and we have like no problems whatsoever. That's why it is taking me so long to move out.
Maybe I should have left the question for someone else, since this might not be the answer jw wanted, but whatever.

Do you think it is true, that men in "Western world" are getting more effeminate ("girly")? If so, what causes/caused it?

btw I got serious bout of sadness from this topic, since Mawane answered here a lot. Especially posts from 28th of March are inconceivably distressing to read. Do it at own risk.
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Bludek wrote:Do you think it is true, that men in "Western world" are getting more effeminate ("girly")? If so, what causes/caused it?
Gender roles are less "enforced" collectively by people's attitudes and behavior, so I think people (both men and women) just feel free to behave however regardless of their gender. I don't know if the change in western society is actually changing people's personalities, maybe a little. But it's very hard to say what part of behavior stems from core personality, and what's superficial or something that's done in order to sort of manipulate others' views of oneself.

Do you have problems with your social skills?
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

Absolutely. And I was unemployed for six years because of it (now i'm at university). I just find it really hard to make small talk or think of something to say. I listen to what other people say all the time and most of it is useless information. I think I might be filtering too much what I think, and not saying enough. I don't know, I don't want to say something stupid.

Do you have any oddities on your body (eg. one finger longer than the other)?
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

I can't burp, but I'll make these weird growling sounds instead. Best way to show that I found is this video of a guy who's pretty much like me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbopCo0S-rk

Do you think, in five years from now, you will be looking back at how you're living right now positively or negatively? What do you think you will regret in the future about your life right now?

btw Bludek you're right, that answer from Mawane seems very unlike how he usually was. Maybe he struggled more than we thought.
:mrhat:
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Very hard question, especially as I'm again in a transition phase in life. I'll probably look at the life I've been living recently negatively, but will appreciate that I did the efforts towards a better quality of life I'm doing right now.

What's the bravest thing you've done lately?
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

I've punched a guy in the face, coz he was super mean and acted like an asshole towards one of my friends (girl) from school. I did it in very moronic way, imo :D i have no experience w/ punching ppl, so it might have looked nab, but it sure sent the right message. We had a bit of a fight after that, but nothing big. I kinda liked the guy before, but he acted rly rly stupidly that night, so I kinda stopped talking to him. Like at all.
Btw I've told this story to many of my friends, but since I've been completely honest to them about details, almost all of them thought that it was a pretty lame fight :D :D Which it kinda was, coz we were both drunk af, but I still feel good about it :lol:

What youtubers are you subscribed to? Do you watch videos regularly there? (if not, pls give us your opinion about this subject)

sub-q: Is it weird that I write to this topic so much? :roll:
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

I am subscribed to several (many) Dota2, Hearthstone channels and elmans (and many of my irl friends).
From Youtubers, I am following GoGoManTv (Best known youtuber in SVK/CZE, his watchers are usually 12-14 yo kids, but I find some of his vids funny to watch and entertain me when I am in a dull mood)
HowItShouldHaveEnded is great for movie lover like me
FailArmy & JukinVideo are great daily source of fun.
Stuart Edge, Whatever, Viral Brothers & LAHWF are my pranksters to go, even Whatever is a bit annoying at times.
From music channels, it's Lindsey Stirling, Nuclear Blast, Linkin Park, Tiffany Alvord (what the actual hell?), ThePianoGuys, etc..
Then I am subscribed to Ted Talks and several nerd channels like Numberphile or MeMyselfAndPi.
I am spending several hours a day watching my subscription content. Mosltly HS & Dota, then some funny stuff, fails/pranks etc.

Answer to Bludek's subquestion: No, it's actually very oke, you always keep this topic alive and it's thought-provoking when asked good questions, which I like. And the will to talk about your personal life (even in form like this) may be some subliminal need you are not fulfilling irl. (but dunno, maybe i am just dank)

How aware are you about your privacy? What routines do you perform to secure your personal information etc.? (I am not asking on how long is your password, but if you consider this important and how much.)

Edit: 1700th post.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

The older I get, the less I care. I don't have my personal information anywhere as I don't see the reason to, however I don't really care what other people know about me. As for passwords, I always use the password "Abc123" which is pretty good and secure as it contains both upper and lower case letters and numbers.

How much are you satisfied with your appearance?
Mrrrr
Kuski

Post by Mrrrr »

If I lose the belly and make more muscle I am satisfied. Even though I invested a lot in this belly - hundreds if not thousands of :beer:

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (sounds like a job interview question, I know :roll: )
RiP Mawane ((
RiP Devin ((
wtf mans?!
Tm
35mins club

Post by Tm »

Work:
Finished phd in psychology. Actively involved in university stuff - lecturing, supervising students, making reasearch and writing some articles // postdoc studies in foreign country.

Personal life:
Engaged with future wife.
Having at least 80% of money, needed to build a proper house for my family.
Playing disc-golf, frisbee on free time. Also, polishing my chess skills to 1900-2000ish border.

How you met your best friend?
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

Through other friends when we were about 11 years old. I remember we played tag with other friends and around 9:30 pm I cycled back to his house with him and talked runescape, that was probably in the first 2-3 times I was around him. 11 years later we play tennis 2-3 times a week, we duo queue in league, I invite him to family dinners, we road trip at least once a year, and even if my life changes a lot in the future he'll stay part of it.

Which celebrity would you like to meet the most and why? What would you do with them/tell them?
:mrhat: