The main subject of elma..

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

devin
Kuski

The main subject of elma..

Post by devin »

elma is based on a "motorbike". now does any one that plays elma have any relation with a "motorbike"? well that is how i stumbled into elma, see i am a hardcore motocrosser, i mean that is my life until i stumbled into a little program known as elma. i have been around "motorbikes" since i was born, my dad owns a motorcycle salvage yard. On this salvage yard he owns literally a few thousand "motorbikes" (here in usa we call them motorcycles). so what connection do any of you have with motorcycles...if any...
-brag
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

I've been working in a motorcycle store / carage. It was before I started to play Elma. Once I've been in a motorcycle ride, was very young. My mother's boyfriend owns one but I'm not interested in it. About one month ago I was watching a motocross event. was my first time, quite boring actually (may be funny to do it yourself). That's everything that connects me to real mopos.

In Nokia job interview (employ or what it is) they asked do or will I belong to some motorcycle club (you know those big guys with tattoos, guns and drugs etc.), almost LOL.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

i dont think elma is mainly about motorcycles. if u listen to the sound when you die in elma you can hear that bubbly/ringy sound which, synchronistically or not, resembles a near death experience feeling. conclusion: elma is a portal to another world
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
devin
Kuski

Post by devin »

hey, i actually watching the "boring" motocross events :evil: . its better when you watch every race and know all most all of the racers.
-brag
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

I have never had anything to do with mopos at all. Ever. But I think I would like riding them :?
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

I never had anything to do with motorbikes, and I don´t see any point in riding one. Altough two times I have driven a "Moped" (please tell english word) for about 30 seconds each... :D
I drive car.
Can´t see any advatages with motorbikes....

/tramoew
b
Elasto Mania - ez better
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

You can drive on the side of the car-queue....At least many of them do.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
devin
Kuski

Post by devin »

dirtbikes are the best form of "mopos" skying over 60 foot doubles, triples its the coolest thing ever, even better than elasto mania (until you crash and get pissed)
-brag
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

my two friends have enduro-motorbikes
i like driving with them (mb)
but elma is better :)
i can't do those tricks in real life :lol:
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Trial is the coolest motorcycle sport to watch, by far.
Rules | FAQ
devin
Kuski

Post by devin »

i understand where your coming from... thats basically what elma is on slow speed levels.
-brag
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

ya, it looks like they are chaeting :lol:
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

They are :twisted:

At least Doug Lampkin.... :roll:
Rules | FAQ
OpSiS
Kuski

Post by OpSiS »

I love motorbikes and i like watching trial.

First time i played ELMA i found it stupid.... but funny, you know, riding a bike with moon gravity (that was my first impression)...

Then i get caught by the ELMA spirit!!! :twisted:

I guess Balazs never ride a *real* motorbike :wink:
devin
Kuski

Post by devin »

my first time playing elma i had a friend over and we were lauging out asses off at how stupid it was. little did i know. any ways it was so cool im like holy shit i just did a backflip.
-brag
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Real motorbiking would be worth trying I just thought. Not with a big one but some small. Maybe I could enjoy it.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

ive gotten more and more against motorbiking, it feels so dangerous, after dying over 1000 times in virtual world
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

devin wrote:its better when you watch every race and know all most all of the racers.
Just like wrestling :D

Did anyone else find it amazing when you pressed space twice in a row and did a 360 spin? I loved that...for about 3 minutes!
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
GuyB
Donator duck

Post by GuyB »

dz wrote:ive gotten more and more against motorbiking, it feels so dangerous, after dying over 1000 times in virtual world
only 1000 times .. damn, you are good, you must finish almost all rides ..

I must have died 1000000 times, at least .. Im the kind of player who have to try MANY times, before I succeed in doing ANY trick in elma.. and always end up dying ...

on-topic.. I have seen a few motorbikes 8) .. and have sat behind on one, while doing a small jump .. those little suckers ( motorbikes ) drive really really fast 8)

GuyB[rdk]
Danish elma and across-site. Home of the OLDSCHOOL contest AND Hibernatus´ old ACROSSLEVELS
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

when i was younger on long trips in a car i always imagined me on a motorbike driving next to our car doing crazy and impossible stunts over all the tnings passing by....
now i dont een hae a bicicle
once i saw a greta contset on tv were 4 drivers at same time had to climb a very muddy and hard mountain....
none of the 100+ participators got over the last hill- they all fell down...
that was so damn great i laughed for hours....
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

sorry but
chuckles: when i first saw a friend playing elma we always laughed every time he used left or right button (the move of the arm and the sound---so funny!)
i think this was in across....
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Yeah, we used to laugh at the way he throws his arms up and down :lol:
We still lagh at some of the sounds...we found out that if you get an empty pringles tube and his the bottom with a pencil, it makes a sound EXACTLY the same as the apple sound
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Xhomaz
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by Xhomaz »

I don't have any relations with motorcycles, but there's a motorcycle shop or workshop or something near my house, and it goes by the name "Motomania"... If I remember right, there was an elma site named the same? Not 100% sure, though...
Team LOS website
I'll stop stabbing when you stop screaming
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

insane guy wrote:when i was younger on long trips in a car i always imagined me on a motorbike driving next to our car doing crazy and impossible stunts over all the tnings passing by....
over here there are motorcross track aling the side of some state highways so u can see them doing insane shit as u drive along
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]