Alternative Food Project

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Xhomaz
Kuski
Team: LOS

Alternative Food Project

Post by Xhomaz »

Here's the deal: I have developed a new theory on how to quickly lose weight, and get a way healthier person. I think my theory is excellent, and working nice in real life.

The alternative food project:
Eat whatever crap you want to, then finish with something thats good for your body. Your body will be tricked to think that the crap food you ate first is healthy!

Todays lunch:
1 Chocolate bar (45g)
1 Chocolate muffin (100g)
1 bottle of a sweet soft drink (Raspberry solo) (1l)
1 Mango

Try for 4 weeks, and see great improvements!
Team LOS website
I'll stop stabbing when you stop screaming
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

That works??
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Flyrre
Kuski

Post by Flyrre »

Anyone else than me who think's Xhomaz will be a 200 kg fat-bastard within this year? ;)
[GF] ;)
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Hmm I should rather gain weight.. Perhaps I'll try the other way around: Eating lots of healthy food, and finish off with some crap?
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
hilamr
Kuski

Post by hilamr »

SveinR wrote:Hmm I should rather gain weight.. Perhaps I'll try the other way around: Eating lots of healthy food, and finish off with some crap?
I could need som of that to...
only weight about 73kg, way to low, should be 80 :/
Image TT: 43:16:22
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

teh more crap I eat, the more weight I lose... :roll:
Xhomaz
Kuski

Post by Xhomaz »

Flat Tracker wrote:teh more crap I eat, the more weight I lose... :roll:
exactly!
Team LOS website
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Ugh, probably cos youre eating crap! Get food from the fridge not the toilet
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

:? :? :?
yuk, where are your manners?!
Xhomaz
Kuski

Post by Xhomaz »

Well... After 6 months with this project, I can draw these conclusions:

* I weigh exactly the same now (70kg)
* Food is allright
* My health is exactly the same
* I can sing and eat at the same time

So.. It was a very interesting project!
Team LOS website
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

hilamr wrote:I could need som of that to...
only weight about 73kg, way to low, should be 80 :/
hihi i scrolled past your post, and saw the quack logo - then i thought it was napol, and i was thinking: WATEFAK napol yuo weigh that much!? and amagad didnt quite get why he should we weighing 80 ;X but just a silly mistake
Image ^_^
teajay
Donator duck

Re: Alternative Food Project

Post by teajay »

Recently I noticed some sort of "belly" down there. It's not like something dramatic, but still, some bodily fat. I used to weigh about 65-67 kilos and now it's 69-70 and I had this couple of weeks ago after a rough few days of heavy drinking and no sleep when I weighed about 72 probably! It's because of all the beer I'm consuming nowadays; every day more and more.

So now I've decided to cut down on the beer usage. Mondays till thursdays no beer when it's occasionals. No more popcorn. No more stupid snacking. Keeping up my jogging schedule.

Anyway, I'm interested in you guys' weight (combined with lenght and thusly BMI.) Also tell me about when you were fatter or thinner, if your parents/sibblings are fat, or if you eat a lot of pizza or junkfood or are max healthy with your intakings maybe?

my BMI: 21.20
I'm not happy with that, because I have hardly any muscles, so any surplus of weight means FAT FAT FAT. Not phat at all =|
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

i am: 185cm tall, i weigh 62 Kilograms which is roughly 17.5-18 BMI

my Parents aren't overly fat, but not skinny either. my mother is 5"6 and weighs just over 80Kg's, my Dad is 6"2 and weighs 115Kg's -> my SISTER is about 4"7 and weighs 23Kg's, so neither of the kids are even moderately fat.

lolz... i'm actually classed as being 'dangerously underweight' from teachers at school... you can see my ribs =]
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I can see my ribs too, only a little nowadays, but used to be like a hungerafrican.
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

That you've gained weight is only natural tj. I'm guessing you're around 17 - 20 years old and in this age you should gain a couple of kilos. And that belly you're seeing is probably only an illusion, it's very easy to trick yourself.

I weight 73 kilos and I'm 1,85 tall. I'm trying to gain but it's harder than to loose :D
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

niN wrote:[...] I'm trying to gain but it's harder than to loose :D
I agree, for me it's harder to gain weight than to loose a few kilos ez just stop eating for a while and .. TADA!
I've tried to gain some weight, by eating more than necessary at each meal. But with this method I've only gotten bigger belly =/

You want to get more kgs on you, and all you end up with is love handles.

But yes.. I know, working out and better diet should do teh trick. BUT, I'm too lazy to work out. =)
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I wouldn't complain about gaining weight if it wasn't for belly. It looks like an untrained body, and it is ofcourse. I had an awfully hedonistic summer, and now my body has accumulated body fat, which I don't need. Also I think on the longterm this body fat intake is not healthy, so I try to cut down on unhealthy food.
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

tijsjoris wrote:I wouldn't complain about gaining weight if it wasn't for belly. It looks like an untrained body, and it is ofcourse. I had an awfully hedonistic summer, and now my body has accumulated body fat, which I don't need. Also I think on the longterm this body fat intake is not healthy, so I try to cut down on unhealthy food.
If you run you burn a lot of fat, and it also trimms your abs (I know, it sounds strange but it does). Would get rid of that belly you're talking about. Just run three times a week and eat good after it. Then you can party rest of teh week :D
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

exactly, ran a quickie just before dinner today, dunno, some 3 km, but with good speed.
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

niN wrote:
tijsjoris wrote:I wouldn't complain about gaining weight if it wasn't for belly. It looks like an untrained body, and it is ofcourse. I had an awfully hedonistic summer, and now my body has accumulated body fat, which I don't need. Also I think on the longterm this body fat intake is not healthy, so I try to cut down on unhealthy food.
If you run you burn a lot of fat, and it also trimms your abs (I know, it sounds strange but it does). Would get rid of that belly you're talking about. Just run three times a week and eat good after it. Then you can party rest of teh week :D
And ez start all over ;p
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

i am fat bastard, weigh 74.0 kg and am 188cm tall :/

but still long jump some 7m :D so good still.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Palme
Kuski

Post by Palme »

I m 1,60m with nice 80kg, but they all call me le sexay
Apoku RuLeZ! X) http://teamapoku.funpic.de

- me signature is good signature -
nony
Kuski

Post by nony »

Xiphias wrote:
niN wrote:[...] I'm trying to gain but it's harder than to loose :D
I agree, for me it's harder to gain weight than to loose a few kilos ez just stop eating for a while and .. TADA!
young lucky bastards. we'll speak again in some years when the fat-curse will get you too ;)
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Palme wrote:I m 1,60m with nice 80kg, but they all call me le sexay
wtf short much?

thats like... 5"4 lolz.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Palme
Kuski

Post by Palme »

i lol at your ugly face then?

Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

PALME MY SHORT LITTEL HOMOBOY <3

still the cutest in the scene
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Palme wrote:i lol at your ugly face then?
it was merely a statement of fact, you can still be le sexay
Image Cyberscore! Image
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I lost weight while I was in brazil. Very funny, I wasn't eating very healthy, but just a bit less I guess. I ate a lot of rice. And beans. Maybe it was all the fruit I got at the hostels. It sucked though, all these mangos (LOL MANGOS) and small bananas. In the jungle I ate about 5 bananas a day. I mean, wtf. Not good.

But nowadays I am eating more rice than before my trip. I still do the occasional snack, like eating a bag of crisps, but I guess not as much as before. And I feel even happier than before, that's usually a good thing for your health and shape too.

But not did any jogging yet.
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

teajay wrote:I lost weight while I was in brazil. Very funny, I wasn't eating very healthy, but just a bit less I guess. I ate a lot of rice. And beans. Maybe it was all the fruit I got at the hostels. It sucked though, all these mangos (LOL MANGOS) and small bananas. In the jungle I ate about 5 bananas a day. I mean, wtf. Not good.

But nowadays I am eating more rice than before my trip. I still do the occasional snack, like eating a bag of crisps, but I guess not as much as before. And I feel even happier than before, that's usually a good thing for your health and shape too.

But not did any jogging yet.
I saw some pics of you, you shouldn't worry about your figure! I mean, you're not overweight at all. If anything (which might be what you're after) you could gain some muscle. And I would say that the right way for you to do so is to jogg. Maybe an occasional bodyworkout every once in a while. You just need the discipline to get it started, once you've done that it's dead easy! Take three days in a week where you normally just sit in front of your computer or something, and do some serious training on those days. Organize it, so that you don't do same muscles too early on each other.
Palme
Kuski

Post by Palme »

niN wrote: And I would say that the right way for you to do so is to jogg. Maybe an occasional bodyworkout every once in a while.
Yeao, all those äthiopians are arnold schwarzeneggers lol

theres no way jogging is good for gaining muscle weight. Do some workout in a gym or some pushups. 20min every 3 days ez enough.

niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

Palme wrote:
niN wrote: And I would say that the right way for you to do so is to jogg. Maybe an occasional bodyworkout every once in a while.
Yeao, all those äthiopians are arnold schwarzeneggers lol

theres no way jogging is good for gaining muscle weight. Do some workout in a gym or some pushups. 20min every 3 days ez enough.
You're wrong here. By running you actually build abs. Of course running is good training for your heart muscle, because it involves many muscles and trains the way your heart pushes blood through your veins. And since many muscles are involved it also burns fat. However like you say, running is not the ultimate for building arms and shoulders etc. (upper body). That's why I said he could do a workout for that part every once in a while. But I don't think you want to build too big arms, I remember you saying you wanted to get rid of a beer belly or something? Then the absolute best way to do that is to run. If you run short distance and repeat it you build explosive, and bigger muscles too. As you can see by comparing a professional 100 meter runner, with a professional 10 000 meter runner.
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

some good tips
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/d ... tes_new_no

There's a pro runner in my class.. she has won uncountable amounts of competitions.. her manager says she has to eat chocolate because she runs so much :P to gain some weight.. she's uber disciplined, but nat muscular by running... I tell ya.. you don't go Arnold by running. You end up burning all of your fat until you die xD

ps.. im bored and borerered
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Yes, burn fat equals to stiff belly. Slender belly. Hm, didn't that sound familiar?

I will start training a in a bit, in september I want to run 16km below 1:20 (together with 30k people).