Drunk Stories

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

chux
Kuski

Drunk Stories

Post by chux »

I saw Petsens drunk stories:
petsen wrote:i do have this other story when i was really drunk and my x gf took me home and i had to take a piss, and i was so drunk i started to pick a fight with my shower handle (the thing that sprays water) and i started punching at it, of course i didnt hit it so i lost my balance and fell and almost cracked my head on the toilet :)

and this weekend (just to tell another drunk story) some idiath was being provocative against one of my friends and wanted to beat him up, so i went to them and said that if he wanted to fight with my friend he had to beat me first, so he was like "orrh ill kill u and youll be dead by morning" and shit like that, we didnt take him seriously so me and 7 of my friends went down town, and this idiath suddenly comes after us alone.. and starts to push and yell at us, we just tried to walk on and said to him that he should piss off and stuff, he obviously didnt get the message and he was so drunk he tripped over himself many times and dropped his expensive mobile on the asphalt several times... and here comes the really lol part, in a try to get rid of him we put our backs to him and started walking and he wanted to kick me in the back but when he lifted his leg to kick me he lost his balance and lay horisontally in the air for about ½ a sec before SMASHING into the asphalt on his back, i turn around and was like "wattefakc" didnt even notice him trying to kick me... to this day the greatest idiath ive ever met :)
...and thought that they were hilarious, so tell all your drunk stories here
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

my problem is that usually i dont remember my really drunk storys because i was too drunk. just like this one, ill try to give you an impression of my memories:

city, some friends, bar, bar closes, ---------, next bar, fun, everybody is hell drunk, bar closes, ------------- , some guy with an orange t-shirt beats me in the face, i lie on the street spitting blood, 1 friend (Yaniz [LaMe]) wants to beat the guy, -----------------------------------, i want to beat the guy, people hold me, ---------------, we sit at some kind of well i spit blood, --------------------------------------------------------------------------- , i wake up, my mouth is like 2 times as big as usual, my friend that wanted to help me calls me and tells that his nose is broken....

worst of all is that nobody remembers his face, and it seems that hewasnt hit once...

the moral ive learned out of this: next time i wont be that drunk so i can still beat the shit out of him : )
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
Mick
Kuski

hi

Post by Mick »

i went to the pub two nights ago, picked up a chick, took her home and rooted her, ez good night
team EM - why not ok?
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

mick0r always with teh chick0rz
XTC
Kuski

is it me

Post by XTC »

some time ago happened to xtc is this:

i was teh drinking ok. then i was drinking more also and more than more and then i woke up in different city in different apartment where i started and i was this: laying on the bathroom floor in some chicks apartment teh only one morning coat or whatever you call on me and i was like this :O then i just leaved there and took first train back home some nice stuff~\o/
dont remember anything ;(((((((
Im just a pretty boy or whatever you call it.
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

once I got drunk
the next day I had headache

another day:
the same thing happened
Elasto Mania - ez better
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

sounds like finnish elma meeting
Rasu
Kuski

Post by Rasu »

Well I wasn't gonna drink that much yesterday but it was hockey final and everything so we went to some place where they had bigscreen TV and everything. Drank lots of beers, and didn't see the last period cuz i was so restless I couldn't sit still, so I went outside and drank more and talked with some really drunk dude, and all I could hear was "OMG NOOO" when canada scored. Well anyways, on my way home like 05.30 or something some other dude offered me whiskey which I of course accepted, eventhough I shouldn't have cuz i was so fucked up already. I started puking, so I had to take another zip cuz else it would have been waste of alcohol, and that time I could keep it in. Don't remember anything after that, and this morning I woke up under my computer table, and was all like WTF where am I? Took some time to realize I was at home. I was still drunk today like 15.00, it was a pain in the ass to try eat something when my head spinned like hell. So it was a good hockey final, eventhough we lost. :)

Actually there were nothing special in that story, just an average night out :) I have many better ones, like when me and my friend passed out, he in a container and me in some bushes. Or that time my evil friend bought me lots of vodka, and it all ended up he had to carry me up 6 floors cuz the elevator was broken.

... Or that time when I was in helsinki drinking. Last thing I remember is my friends dragging me on the grass, tearing my shirt apart. And I jumped in the forest, and rolled down some hill or something. I think I balanced on something in some football arena of some sort too. And the first thing I remember after that, I was standing in the spotlight of some soda machine in a gas station in the middle of nowhere, dirty as hell, just wearing a T-shirt in the middle of october or something, and all ppl just stared at me. Some girl helped me out to the bus. Later a 5 km walk home, still just wearing that T-shirt. Don't know wtf was wrong with me that time, luckily I survived :) I think that is the most crazy story I have... :)

Keep on posting stories, great fun to read :)
aka Rawl
yoosef
Kuski

Post by yoosef »

mkay, this happened some time ago (prolly week or lil more) in mikkeli, when finland was playing against sweden. my friend invited me to
his partey (he lives in mikkeli, about 2,5h with train from here where i live) . i woke up at 9, and started drink right away . i waited
my friend to come pick me up and give ride to train station. when i get to train station and took some money from bank, i had lil time before
train leaves, so i decided to go bar, i went there and drink 1 beer, right after that , the train came. i was in train, drinkin ofcourse.
then i went to train bar (the place where u can buy food/drinks), i took 1 sandwich and was going to pay it when teh "bartender" went to pick
empty glasses from tables, when she went there, i picked another sandwich and put it in my pocket. then bartender came back, and i payed for
1 sandwich, and stole teh other one :) then i went back to my seat to drink more. then i arrived to another city where i had to change train
to get mikkeli. i sit in outside, sun was shining, and i was drinkin more beer. then train came, i went to my seat and started to drink more.
then suddenly when i was drinking, i puked on teh train floor , not much but little. everytime someone walked pass me, i tried to hide teh
puke with my legs, and i think noone noticed teh puke on teh floor. finally i arrived to mikkeli, friend came to pick me up, we went to buy
some food and much beer/booze before heading to teh partey. then we arrived partye, i met friends i havent seen for few years. max fun, max
drinking = great time. so we all drinked more and more, then we decided to go to bar, we called taxi and went to bars , which means more
drinking. next thing i remember is when i was buying food from some fastfood place , i was alone, in city where ive only been few times
before. then next thing that i remember is when 2 police mans are trying to put me into their car, they were asking who am i, where i live
etc, and i couldnt answer thosem coz i was so drunk that i couldnt speak properly. they took me to jail for that night. then in teh morning
they come wake me ap and ask if i can take care of myself , jejeje i said and they let me leave. then i walked back to my friends partey house
, my hangover left when i was walking. then when i arrived back at my friend, they told that they were 100x sure that i was in jail , and they
were right. only bad thing was, that i missed Finland - Sweden hockey match that night.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Oki. You know I've written all drinking sessions down (not included alone drinking at home and when I took only a few beers). According to the list I've been "partying" 106 times. But before checking that list I tell about the stories I remember without it (so most likely they are the best ones). I'm sorry that I haven't done anything max silly and I'm not so impulsive person when drunk etc so nothing so special happened to me.

My second time. It was 31st Dec 2001. I wasn't going to drink at first but just have normal (ok, today normal means alcohol though) New Year party with my chinese friend (one of my best friends, known him from year 1996, I call him as Tse in the rest of the story) and Tuska. Eating chips, candies and do some fireworks. Then I (it was me I recall). suggested that we could "borrow" some booze from Tse's dad. Both my friends agreed it was a good idea and we took 54% chinese rize booze (moonshine, pontikka). Also some cheap white wine we drank.

We were walking to the city (3km) and drinking the booze. Surprisingly we got, especially me and Tse, veeeery drunk. Finally we got to city and we were just talking and jumping and doing some stupid stuff. It was -15 - -20 degrees by the way. Next thing I remember that we have moved about 500m to the centrum of the city and I was lying on the ground and puking. It was max traffic around it and people were watching us. I was 18 back then so it wasn't anything illegal evenhough I had to be quite a poor view. Dirty puking nerd. Some girl took my glasses and I was max angry (in my scale max angry means something like "hey could you please give them back"). Tuska was with us and thinking what the hell to do with us. It was maybe three o'clock at night. Then Tse noticed he has lost his cell phone. Tuska found it from the first place from the snow, good luck it still rang.

Then Tse got an idea to call his dad to get us to home. We thought it was veery bad thing because he would be extreme angry but we had to. So his dad drove their big red van to the centrum of Oulu (not allowed to drive there) and Tuska and his dad loaded the car by us. The dad tried to give me some pills but luckily I didn't eat any. You know, chinese magic pills .. no way.

Tuska took me at home by elevator and when the door was opened I immediately felt down and my glasses dropped but not brake. My mom woke up, of course, and was taking care of me the rest of the night. She showered me and took me to sleep.

Next day I was so depressed, never drinking anymore! I had to face the dad because I had left my bike to my friend's place. Thanked the dad and promised not to drink so much anymore (dame English speaking I hate). And since then I can be in the same room with the open rize booze. Also I hate white wine.

As I told I have no funny stories. More like "make a mistake, learn it, don't do it again". Never again been that drunk, not even near to it. That time I have some black holes in my night but that's the only night in my life I don't remember correctly. Ok, in the army I have one night but it wasn't because of the alcohol.

FEM04 Beer Battle was quite max drunk too but too bad I was so tired that I went to sleep. Would have been a good situation to do funny things.

Actually I don't bother to read the list now so more stories later.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

What was teh army forgotten night?

Great stories guys, keep em coming!
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.