Your philosophy thoughts

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Juski
Kuski

Your philosophy thoughts

Post by Juski »

I was at a camp couple of months ago, and one of my roomates vgot a stephen hawkins book the he read a bit out of for us to philosophy about.
I've been thinking some based on what he told me sry if you dont understand what im talking about but please reply your thoughts.

I belive time moves with the speed of light
Thats why time stands still when you move in the speed of light because your are moving equally fast
I also belives time and space is the same thing in different forms, or maybe not even different forms
And if you moved faster then the speed of light the time should go backwards, and im not saying thats impasibel because why couldnt it go backwards when it can go forwards(ye i know the grandpa paradox but there is a soloution that i havent thought so much of i understand it yet.
But space is also mving in the speed of light and you cant leave the space and end up in nowhere.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

I thought of things like that too, coal stuff tho it will make u go nuts if u think too much of it :)
Questions Ive been thinking of is what existed before big bang. They say nothing existed before big bang cuz time started at big bang so there was no "before" but where did that explosion come from if nothing existed. And how big is universe? is it infinite or does it end somewhere and what is behind that universewall, nothing? what is nothing.... ;X
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

I think before big bang there was nothing, not even time so when some random stuff happend it suddenly came an explosion that started everything. Havent really thought of that so much but i will now cause of you.
And at the end of the universe there is nothing because time hasnt reached that far yet, and nothing its not something you can put a name on its just nothing. man is not made for solving this because we cant really think of 2 critical stuff: Nothing and Infinity

EDIT: I thought of that thats maybe how paralell dimension is created, someone goes back in time and change something. and instead changing the dimension he came from he makes a new dimension.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i've been studying theoretical physics for some years (soon end)
usual opinion of our professors is that books of hawking are bullshit only it help physics to get more money form goverment
guess what's mone opinion
i read one book after i made some exams of quantum field theory and general theory of relativity and when i read i just had to laugh how some things where written there
[carebox]
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

John wrote: Questions Ive been thinking of is what existed before big bang.
Well, there are quite many scientists today who discard the Big Bang theory, in favor of something called plasma universe.. Now, I don't really know too much about this theory, but it does say that there hasn't been a beginning in that sense. Hmm, someone who knows about this can post something here?
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

All I know is the fact that some may say that at the end of the universe, there's another universe, splitted off at the very first moment an atom reacted. So every time an atom can do multiple things, every possibility is pasted next to the other, already existing universes. So you could have now liek much^much universes. Think of it that I am writing a comma instead of an dot in another universe. In that way I could've made leik 10×10^781637246389076389583 universes just writing this text, imagine how much tijsjorisses are typing shit like this. Amazing, isn't it?
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

eyah, but in one of them you'd have written "doqob aqhfpi9qndfq aqipwdfhp ndi h0whj wiodwh" and ended up getting banned...

With the whole "choices lead to new universes" thing, you have to realise that the vaaaaast vast vast vast majority of them would make no sense.

The only thing that makes sense to be beyone our 'Universe' is a vacuum. Like space. Its just like space but with no matter (stars, dust, whatever) in it.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Re: Your philosophy thoughts

Post by 8-ball »

lightspeed travel is for pussies
fuck yeah space expansion speed travel
39:37,91
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Why Nekit likes uphills and not downhills? theres fucking philosophy up your ass cuntface!
Ves
Kuski

Post by Ves »

Juski wrote:And if you moved faster then the speed of light the time should go backwards, and im not saying thats impasibel because why couldnt it go backwards when it can go forwards
go read some serious book about relativity.

tachyons are possible, but they cannot be slowed down to speed of light. aswell as any other object cannot be accelerated to speed of light.

also STR is verified with some 1E-09 accuracy by empirical observations. doesn't look very wrong in any aspect :lol:
Through the externals to the skill.
Through the skill to the internals.
Through the internals to the divinity.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

you live in kiev
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

the fact that an object can't reach the speed of light (theoretically) comes from Einstein's equations, one of them describing sth includes "asdasd/c-v", if v was equal to c it would give dividing by 0 so ez impsy. thats the explanation for the impsiness of lightspeed travelling, though i cant remember what equation was that sorry
ofc there could be some hyperspace sc's, like ramp frenzy brutal
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Pawq wrote:ofc there could be some hyperspace sc's, like ramp frenzy brutal
Me big smile : ))))))) : DDD
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?