IQ test

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Sounds interesting. And I think with such you can indeed count IQ, instead of knowledge.
poppa_j
Kuski

Post by poppa_j »

http://www.iqtest.com
I got 149 at this but I don't think it was a good test.. first it was in english so you have to know a lot of terms and so.. and from what I've understood "real" Iq tests are more pictorial (with pictures), where you have to figure out logical meening...
Apple Pie Pussy Action Supercross and Elastomania Team || Old APP site
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

Jappe wrote:The real mensa test lasts for many hours and there are
many different kind of tests(maths, language etc.)
well nope. the one i took had only symbolic images that you had to figure out. there were quite a few of those though, took long.
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Re:

Post by Bismuth »

poppa_j wrote:http://www.iqtest.com
I got 149 at this but I don't think it was a good test.. first it was in english so you have to know a lot of terms and so.. and from what I've understood "real" Iq tests are more pictorial (with pictures), where you have to figure out logical meening...
143 here
:mrhat:
gimp
Kuski

Re: IQ test

Post by gimp »

These are some correlations I've found to having a high IQ, some which I am certain other elma mans share as well.

-I find myself being afraid in real life conversations to talk about the things that interest me without seeming arrogant to whomever I am talking to.
-I find myself feeling strange when talking to others because I am very perceptive of their body language and facial expressions. I feel like I pick up on somebodies mood right away when we speak to each other, and if they say things contradictory to their body language I feel awkward because I know they are acting.
-There is a lack of immersion sometimes when I try to be interested in a conversation.
-I have developed over the years ways to fake acting interested in normal small talk with people, i.e. trying to talk about them more often, using the word "you" a lot more than "I", not doing body language like crossing my arms or looking around elsewhere. I have become exponentially more extrovert because of working on talking to people. Sometimes I can fake it until I make it, and talking suddenly isn't so bad.
-I both enjoy and get annoyed by people who talk incessantly, because they are not interested in what I think, and again because they are not interested in what I think.
-There are few people who I feel like I genuinely enjoy talking to, such as my father, my best friend since we were kids also a drinking buddy, my old room mate who I drank with all the time as well.
-I constantly undersell myself because of the hubris associated with my high IQ, often it is hard for me to go to bed without thinking about how I am not trying hard enough in certain things.
-I try not to think about my intelligence, and thus do so more often than I should.
-Puzzles and quick mental exercises fascinate me and the conscious decision to work on it until I figure it out is immediate, long term assignments utterly bore me.
-I keep a very open mind in terms of religion and politics. People who speak in certainties about these two things will never be my friend however. In this sense you may think of me as close minded if you yourself are not open minded.
-All this being said, at the end of the day I'd much rather prefer a nice dumb guy than a smart asshole. But for me to be in love with a woman, I need a girl who likes to be mentally stimulated, otherwise I can only look at her as a piece of meat and nothing else.

I hope this all doesn't seem too cynical, I am actually a very loving guy and generally am very empathetic to others. I'm curious if anyone else feels these same emotions at times, high IQ or not.
God Bless America
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

gimp wrote:-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ye i share very much of those features that u do.
what i noticed on my own experience is:
-I try not to think about my intelligence, and thus do so more often than I should.
very much this. very bad feature of mine. i tend to observe people and their manners which seem completely illogical to me, and often call them lowiq idiots (in my mind ofc) and theres a low % of people who i cant insult like that :/
- some stuff like following the crowd is also soo annoying me, it seems like a sign of poor mind to me. just an example out of ass: i know some people, and im sure there are milions of such who never heard a song of justin bieber, who dont really know any info about him, but hate him just because they read somewhere that hes a gay and his music sux. that really pisses me off and makes me call such person dumb. if u heard his songs, read something about him and call him stupid and untallented then its allright. maybe bad example but hope u understood the thing. another example i noticed lately is lowiq behaviour in a tram which i cant really describe well. yeah, i sometimes do feel bad about me judging people like that.
- i rarely concentrate on analysing some real life stuff, my mind is far away analysing some imaginary/visual stuff like objects, numbers, letters, shapes, finding some algorhythms for no-one-knows-what.
numbers are all around me, everywhere
- despite of being quite shy until some age (16 or sth) i was always able to manipulate even the brave/courageous people to do stuff which were beneficial to me. just knew what to do and when.
theres some other weird stuff going on in my head since i was a kid but i cant describe my weird way of thinking i guess. i dont think i understand it myself...

got an official paper of 156+ iq (was maximum, they didnt measure values over 156, kinda weird but ok)
i am good in solving such logical shiet but cant call myself smart, absolutely. bit intelligent maybe yes but not smart at all.
well, the iq-measure was a bet with my friend on 1l of vodka, which we were supposed to drink after the results. the loser payed. and the night after test i got high on drugs, yeah such an iqfuck am i!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
(Devann) u are the master of your own universe. remember that
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

It is really easy to debunk this IQ test. (IQtext.com)

I set up a control where I answered the questions the same way, some incorrect answers, some correct, to test the claim that if you take longer than 20 seconds to answer a question your IQ score will be lower.

I proceeded to answer each question with a larger than 20 second gap, then after receiving a result I completed the test again with the same answers but answering in quick succession, with almost no delay between the answers. The result was identical. (131)

The biggest tip-off to this IQ test though is the fact it uses the same questions for everyone. Next?

ps. Anyone done a real IQ test?
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

im 100% match with each of ginps lines :o minus the arrogant parts "i have high iq", i never thought im smart at al, but i feel exactly like ginp descreibed
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

In most cases I totally agre with gimp, but some things are different for me:
- I can't percieve other's body language and I have great struggle distinguishing when people are being sarcastic or ironical. I developed a simple gimmick among my friends - lift right arm when you are telling an irony to lmk.
- This works vice versa as well, people are rarely able to tell when I am joking / ironic and when I am serious, which causes several deep-relationship troubles.
- I am pretty much self-centered and try to proclaim my opinion, which I find correct (and in most cases it is correct), which results in me being arrogant prick.
- I still can not handle small talk very well, I just start mocking people about the vanity of the energy they are actually exhausting to tell some random shit.
- I talk very much, mostly about things I do and I like. (Works well when I talk with someone who is interested in sach, but very rare.)
- I tell the truth or what I think regardless what it may cause (and say "deal with it" afterwards.)
- I am extremly lazy (similar to what gimp said - I know what I should do, I just don't do it.)
- When alone, I have great need of being in a company, and immediately after entering a group of people I want to get the hell out. What actually makes me happy is being with someone I like/love alone, and talk one on one; The biggest party I feel comfortable in is 5 people max. Anything else depresses me. It can be called social anxiety of sorts. But when I am in company of people I like, I start doing crazy shit stuff and in most cases I do something that I will regret later, mostly say something before I think about it.
- I want to understand everything, and therefore I ask people about their intentions of doing this or doing that, and in most cases even those people have no idea why are they doing that, and are annoyed by me asking them; I am annoying.
- I loathe phonecalling. When I have to call someone, I delay it as much as possible, sometimes I rather let the thing go than calling the person.
- Religion (you know) and politics are pretty much something I took from my parents, who I am talking to a lot, and share their thoughts. Actually I think religion is one of the things that keeps me in bounds and not going utterly crazy. As well as it gives some people of interest, even they are not on my "level". The only person I am able to talk on my level atm is my brother, who suffers from something similar that I am, just him being much more mild than me.
- Girls - most of them just need to open their mouth to be out of the list or whatever, no matter how pretty they are at first sight.

I was on an IQ test when I was 7th grader (~13 yo) and went out with 152 value (exagerated a bit imo). I took the test in order to skip one year in school to go directly to 9th grade, but the buyrocracy was so exhausting and timely that we did let it go.
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

Zweq wrote:im 100% match with each of ginps lines :o minus the arrogant parts "i have high iq", i never thought im smart at al, but i feel exactly like ginp descreibed
Zweq I am glad you are not arrogant. It would be max annoying to have sach skilled man be anything but humble.
God Bless America
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

I also feel same way as Gimp.
Usually analyze people, and know what kind of person they are, how they behave, why they behave the way they do. What amazes me is how many stupid people there are, when listening to their problems or overhearing conversations, especially now when taking the bus. Some act more stupid than they are because it makes them more likeable, which I do aswell to some degree. I adapt to others personalities, so I can hang out with all kinds off people.

When I went to school I never studied to tests, only did homework if I had to, but still scored highest points in tests just by memory. I started doing psychriatic exams in elementary school on my own feelings, behavour, like why I reacted the way I did. Then learned to avoid conflicts and control myself when extreme things happens. Nowadays someone could poke me for an hour without me being annoyed, and that annoys me, so now I'm trying to get more feelings back. The easiest way to control feelings is to unleash them and still think straight and then get used to reacting in a rational way. when I was kid and got sad I forced myself to cry out the sadness when I was alone and was then happy when done unleashing the built up feelings. So whenever being with others I was happy.

When I was 19, I talked to my first gf, and she broke up with me over the phone for no reason. Then I couldn't help crying in front of my parents which were there. My dad was very surprised, he had never seen me cry before. So again I started to find ways to deal with stuff like that. Loosing control of your feelings is what causes depression, even suicide, and that sadness spread to other people around you. So when other people see a sad person they avoid them or pick on them, both making situation worse. Except if they are "real friends" which is a popular term these days. Watch animal planet and you'll see it's a basic instinct, weak/strong consept. People don't want to hang around others in weaker state than themselves, but real friends they want to help you cause they benefit on it. You're a part of their group and they don't want to loose or weaken a part of their group cause they get weaker themselves. All people got egoistic thoughts even tho they do something kind to others :P.
Its smart to not call yourself smart, because then you are "better" than others and arrogant. Which makes them look weaker. Then they start picking on you for being a smart-ass so you get weaker and they are the better part afterall.

Might dropped off topic :D
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i don't match the gimp's description at all
i talk a lot.. and i mean a lot (ask abula) and i'm quite social
i'm kinda smart, but a simple person - if i hate you, you will immediately recognize it:)i don't overanalyze people either, the conclusions would be often pretty much nonsense
i am not lazy, i don't think about bullshit (thinking about my own intelligence? wtf?), i like hard long-term problem/assignments, getting bored as a sign of giving up
simply all those generalizations do not generalize
or maybe my intelligence does not match gimp's
[carebox]
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

milagros wrote:or maybe my intelligence does not match gimp's
or maybe everybody here is not as smart as they think and most of us are just standard smart + a little socially awkward. it's kinda unlikely that everybody has the over 130 IQ that they claim to have. not saying that anybody's lying, but some internet-IQ test is completely worthless.
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

Gotta try the paid real test one day
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

didn't find an english or german version of the mensa iq test online. does anyone have a link?
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

damn, i'm so smart, the test doesn't even make sense anymore. i love online iq-tests, they always give me a good ego-boost!
Your scored 29 correct (out of a possible 33).

This implies an IQ of approximately 162 on the European/Cattell scale (stdev 24),
or about 141 on the Stanford-Binet/USA scale (stdev 16).

Given your fairly high score, you might be interested in HikeTheGeek or Project Sifter.

Also, note this test is pretty useless for Cattell scores over 160 or so, so if you're in that range, ignore this score and find a test designed for higher IQs.
http://sifter.org/iqtest/
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Lukazz wrote:didn't find an english or german version of the mensa iq test online. does anyone have a link?
Not able to find an online IQ test: IQ = <85.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

i found numerous IQ-tests, but not a fancy one with a mensa-logo like mats' one.
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

I want to take Mats' fancy test it seems legit. Mats please give the link.

By the looks of this topic we are all geniuses just like our mama's always told us we were. No need for a real IQ test with these very reliable free internet ones.
God Bless America
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

ive gotten several 130-135 results in online tests before the real test, and then the real gave what i wrote few posts earlier... seems like lukazz is gonna get almost 200 ;D
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
(Devann) u are the master of your own universe. remember that
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

http://www.mensa.no/iq/hjemmetest/

its just norwegian intro on this one but quite simple. Click the figure which comes next in sequence. You got 25 minutes to answer 35 figures.

To start test go to link:

click "Start testen" (big blue button) = start test

Choose age. Then it immediatly start the test

Then click the figure you feel is correct for the missing part in sequence, and it automaticly goes to next sequence

When you answer last question 35, you'll have to click "Fullfør" (buttom right blue button) or wait untill time runs out.
Time doesn't affect score, and wrong answer doesn't give minor points, so guess if unsure.

In bottom of test there is three buttons, so you can go back if you struggle with a sequence or something.

"Forrige" = Past question, "Neste" = Next question, "Fullfør" = End test (- see score)

Good luck
Last edited by Mats on 15 Feb 2015, 23:40, edited 1 time in total.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

well, the scale i have a 160 IQ on has a standard deviation of 24 and usually it's around 15. so 141 is the result you should look at.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

"Din IQ ble beregnet til 125, tilsvarende 95.2 prosentil."

Thx, this one was a little harder, the last 4-5 ones were more or less random guessing. o,o
but the matrices are usually just one part of an IQ test.
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

ye its a funmade hometest of what could be in real test.

Tried your test :P

Your scored 28 correct (out of a possible 33).
This implies an IQ of approximately 159 on the European/Cattell scale (stdev 24),
or about 139 on the Stanford-Binet/USA scale (stdev 16).

Given your fairly high score, you might be interested in HikeTheGeek or Project Sifter.

Also, note this test is pretty useless for Cattell scores over 160 or so, so if you're in that range, ignore this score and find a test designed for higher IQs.
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

I have never taken a test that was all pictures, I thought it would work to my advantage, because I usually do worse with language based questions and better with number sequences, but I didn't manage my time very well. Fun test though, I had my friend take it and he was some a little less than average so this test is pretty legit in my opinion. Here is the score I got, same as Lukazz I think.

Resultat av IQ-test
Din IQ ble beregnet til 125, tilsvarende 95.2 prosentil.

Besøk Mensa.no for å ta en kontrollert test.

This test was developed by Olav Hoel Dørum from August 2007 to March 2008.

For use in any other context, or by any other than Mensa Norway, please contact Olav H.D at olav.h.dorum@gmail.com.
Additional credit goes to Nathan Haselbauer of the International High IQ Society, the members of ePiq Society - part of the World Intelligence Network, Kristina Nielsen from Mensa Sweden, Etienne Forsstrøm from Mensa Sweden and the webdesign-team: M and Håkon Rian Ueland

© Mensa Norge 2007-2011 og Olav Hoel Dørum (oppgaver, normering), Aina Småvik (developer, facebook integration), M. (developer) and Håkon Rian Ueland (assistant, design).
God Bless America
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

I only know three people who have had legit IQ tests. My older brother: 122 (currently a doctor) My dad: 145 (business consultant, mechanical engineer, recently did psychology degree with honours), and my friend: 143 (coder at Xerox/game designer). I am not sure whether we would all be close to 100, as I consider most members of the Elma community rather bright people, but perhaps more of us would be closer to 120-130 rather than 150+. Some mans, go to official test plz.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

A.K.B. wrote:Some mans, go to official test plz.
I took an official test before, but I didn't get any overall-IQ, just IQ of the sub-tests (like matrices, number sequences, verbal deduction, mental arithmetic,...) and also it was just in comparison with other high-school graduates. Usually - at least here in austria - in an IQ test you're just compared with people of the same educational level as you have. That is because most IQ-tests are designed for assessment center kind of stuff, and when you apply for a job what you want to know is if you're smarter than the people that also apply for the same job and that will usually be people with the the same educational background.
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

I saw them talking about IQ test on tv, and on the legit full test only 2 percent got higher than 130. They interviewed the guy with highest in norway, he had 180 which is 1 of 20 mill people. His job was repairing/selling cars :P . He was very lazy and never completed school.
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

Christopher Langdon is supposedly the highest IQ alive anywhere between 195-210 and is a bouncer at a night club :D
God Bless America
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

Mats wrote:I saw them talking about IQ test on tv, and on the legit full test only 2 percent got higher than 130.
that is by design. an IQ-score is not calculated as the sum of some wrong or right answers or something like that. the IQ-scale is just a normally distributed scale with mean 100 and some fixed standard deviation (i though it's always 15 but apparently it's 16 or 24 in some scales). so "IQ over 130" is exactly the same thing as "best 2 percent" when you have a standard-deviation of 15, since in every normal distribution you have approximately 68 percent of the values within 1 standard deviation (so 68% have an IQ between 85 and 115) and approximately 96 percent of the values within 2 standard deviations (i.e. 96% have an IQ between 70 and 130).
gimp wrote:Christopher Langdon is supposedly the highest IQ alive anywhere between 195-210 and is a bouncer at a night club :D
IQ-scores over 150 or so are totally unreliable, since there are not enough super-smart people to compare with. so 200 is bullshit.
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

I had to try some more: so did something called Raven's Progressive Matrices. (Use the latest scoring system (7/2014 - based on millions people from 151 countries).

Have to pay to get results tho http://www.raventest.net

Result

Mats Hiim
Your IQ is: 142

Standard Deviation (SD): 15

Your age adjusted IQ score is 142 and the average score for all test takers is 98.4.
Your Grade ** Genius ** Anyone with a general IQ this high is undoubtedly a genius. From this range on, only specific high-range tests should be considered. You have the ability to think critically, conceptualize ideas and form your own conclusions. Your ability to think in patterns and to produce order out of chaos enables you to handle complexities and see logic in everything. Needless to say you are self-aware of your abilities and have the brains for all known occupations. If you think of intelligence as the ability to adapt easily to new situations then you are at the top of the charts.
IQ Chart

IQ Range Classification
Above 145 Genius or near genius
130-145 Very superior
115-130 Superior
100-115 Above average
85-100 Below average
70-85 Dullness
Below 70 Borderline deficiency

Well, im satisfied :P
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

did you really pay for this now? o,o
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

My mum's job is to teach students with sub 85 IQ.
trew
38mins club

Post by trew »

Wow so many high iq mans. Try this: http://www.iqpussel.se/hattriq/. It's quite a bit harder than the mensa tests.
Fucking broken image every month
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Lukazz wrote:did you really pay for this now? o,o
Yeah, you pay money to get told that you're a genius. I can see why this business model works xd.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

good answer!
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

Lol yes I took that Raven's test and if felt like one of the easiest tests I have ever taken, thus raising your confidence quite a bit. Then at the end it asks you for your email and 20 bucks.... this is obviously not a scam.
God Bless America
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Suarly whatever IQ tests measure is only a tiny part of intelligence, or a very specific type of intelligence.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

Lousku wrote:Suarly whatever IQ tests measure is only a tiny part of intelligence, or a very specific type of intelligence.
Agree. A few days ago I actually wrote a long post about this but decided to delete it.

I don't have a high mathematical IQ (like many in this thread and in Elma scene overall seem to have and what many people seem to consider "the" IQ), but I guess I have an above-average interpersonal and intrapersonal IQ, which means I have a high understanding of other people's and myself's feelings and motivations. I can easily set myself to other people's mindsets and I can understand how they feel and think about stuff, and therefore I'm quite empathic.

This is a good and a bad thing. I'm a great listener (in my own opinion and also heard this from many good friends), and I love helping people with their humane problems because I know I can help them to some extent. Heck, I can give great advice to friends about their relationship problems without ever having dated myself. However, these qualities also make myself kind of a hypocrite, because I give other people advice I fail to follow myself.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Hi there.

As a toddler I was quite slow, and I didn't utter any real sentences until I was about three. But when I finally got to the stage in school where you get to learn reading, I surprised my parents with excellent reading skills. When I was 9 they took two tests, resulting in a score of 133 and 138. I have no recollection of these tests however, so I wouldn't be able to tell you what the questions were. In any case, I was and am always rather smart compared to most people, although not a genious. I tried the sifter test and got: 24/33 and an IQ of 147 or 131 depending on which scale being used. I did one total guess there, which turned out wrong, as I had no more time left.

One could say that doing tests like these shows how proficient you are in analysing visually. Ofcourse you can train this, and ofcourse you get a higher score then, but doesn't this apply to everything in life? I feel I do a much greater job in my profession than when I started about 2 years ago. If it were tested I'd be smarter in that job now than back then. And, on a final note, one should not confuse an IQ test with a "success" test, although I must admit that I sometimes enjoy concocting creative and intelligent solutions at my work, and feel like that I am able to excel because of my intellectual capabilities. Nevertheless, I enjoy this, because I am using it, instead of have all this capacity and sitting on a couch doing nothing. Exceeding or meeting your own expectations is always an enjoyable experience, no matter how stupid you are.
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

Nice roope, that's exactly like I would've written that post. But I also do have little same kind of feelings that other people have posted here but they're not that strong. Sometimes when discussing I think it's just easier not to tell my opinion or knowledge about the topic because I feel like the discussion should not go into that depth. My mathematical IQ is probably just a little above average but I have way of thinking things objective and logically which I think many people lack of. But none of this ofc proves anything, I just felt I should post something because roope's post was extremely close to what I feel.
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

Now I'm going for real test offline the 19. march to see whats the real deal. Anyway IQ is not directly how smart you are, but how fast you'll learn.

These matrix type of test is only a test of fluid intelligence, which is the ability to find solutions to problems and think outside the box. Which again means learning yourself how to solve an unfamiliar problem.

When it comes to social intelligence I'm not good at all. I don't really know how to handle other peoples problems. I'm like sheldon; dear dear.
Ropelli
Kuski

Post by Ropelli »

Mats wrote:Now I'm going for real test offline the 19. march to see whats the real deal. Anyway IQ is not directly how smart you are, but how fast you'll learn.

These matrix type of test is only a test of fluid intelligence, which is the ability to find solutions to problems and think outside the box. Which again means learning yourself how to solve an unfamiliar problem.

When it comes to social intelligence I'm not good at all. I don't really know how to handle other peoples problems. I'm like sheldon; dear dear.
gl. i once did the real deal too(it's usually done only once - twice being the absolute limit), and it went oke.
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

Nice Ropelli, Don't think I'll ever try it again afterwards.
trew wrote:Wow so many high iq mans. Try this: http://www.iqpussel.se/hattriq/. It's quite a bit harder than the mensa tests.
Do you really have to draw on paper or something?
trew
38mins club

Post by trew »

Mats wrote:Nice Ropelli, Don't think I'll ever try it again afterwards.
trew wrote:Wow so many high iq mans. Try this: http://www.iqpussel.se/hattriq/. It's quite a bit harder than the mensa tests.
Do you really have to draw on paper or something?
You can draw on your monitor if you want. Just make sure you don't scroll afterwards because then it'll be all wrong.
Fucking broken image every month
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

well, shit went down. I was taking the bus, but then the bus for some reason wasn't going to town and I got thrown off at the last stop, so had to wait another 30 mins for the next bus to arrive. Then came 15mins late for test and couldn't take it. Atleast got good trim running like crazy.

Collective transport is so unpredictable, this is the second time I get fukd in the worst possible time. Last time it was a boat I were heading too, but then luckily had good time to wait. Some times buses don't stop cause driver not paying attention or the bus is full. Once I waited for the night bus, when it arrived I waved like crazy because driver didn't look towards the bus stop, and had to wait an hour in cold nasty weather, just for the same driver to ignore me again, but then ran after and waved, and finally he stopd. So yeah, really miss my car.
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

I am sorry to hear of your misfortune Mats :( just blame it on Murphy's Law. Planning to take again or no?
God Bless America
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

Haha yeah that's good way of looking at it. Planning to go again, but not as eager now. Will probably arouse more interest as it get's closer to next test. The woman I spoke to said there was every month. Anyway speaking of Murphy's law, I got warning today at work, I might get fired cause I've been late to work a couple of times, and accidently ran into the boss at the worst/latest day. And of course it's performance appraisal tomorrow. And of course Top Gear show next weekend got cancelled. :beer: