new years eve storys....

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

insane guy
Kuski

new years eve storys....

Post by insane guy »

have you some funny/shitty/bad/good story what has happened to you yesterday (or the years before)?

well.. heres mine:

we made a coctail party... at 0.00 we made the usual fireworks fight.... we had trouble with some idiots, but thats unimportant...
after that i went to a bar with some friends and drank more coctails..... then we went to some club or whatever and i met like 1000s of people... i woke up with the girl who made the coctailpatry and in my pocket i found a receipt (?) of my bank account that said
" 01.01.2005 - 2:47am -400€ " in the other pocket i found 390€... PHEW!!!
funny thing is that i had money in my moneybag aswell... why the fuck did i do that?? i also found out that i lost my ID and civil service verification.....

i came home and a friend called to tell me his story (short version):

wanted to go home, waved at some passing car, asked the driver to drive him home, guy said ok, car had no seetbelts and guy was on drugs, drove with 100 km/h through the city, didnt recognize falshlights or crossroads, then he crashed into a house, they both werent hurt, guy klmbed out of the car and ran away, my friend went home by foot.....

so.... thats it : )
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i havent eaten anything whole day (only 4 beers) = max hungry
me, capo and some friends went to one retsaurant/bar (we had reserved) there were so called 'swedish tables' - you take anythign you want
so i've eaten almost everything:)
during than we've drunk 'something'
at some 10pm we were already max drunk
...somehow it continued..hard to remember
came back at around 2:30
[carebox]
Flyrre
Kuski

Post by Flyrre »

My friend did something quite funny. Exactly when the clock turns 12 he throws up the largest pile of puke I ever seen :) And we others, who was already max drunk, just stood and laughed at him and popped our champange. So funny to see him throw, we didn't even bother to look at the fireworks :)
[GF] ;)
teajay
Donator duck

helaaao

Post by teajay »

I woke up at 3 o clock yesterday while i had been playing "sjoelen"
( http://www.tue.nl/cursor/bastiaan/jaarg ... joelen.jpg ) till 7 am. So i needed teh sleep for making it through all night. After having picked up 40 "oliebollen" ( http://www.azc-alphen.nl/images/oliebol.jpg ) I was ready for the big night. Nobody was actually home, so I had to play some sjoelen to kill time. But at last my mom and dad came home (YaY). My brother didn't know public traffic wasn't on schedule after 8 pm, so my dad had to pick him and freinds up. Well, then my sister came too, and also teh bro and freinds. We talked a bit, sjoeled a bit, ate some oliebollen, and then SUTTENTHLY it was 23.30. OMG, sach fast teh time went, So the champaign was ready to be popped, and i took some childfireworks and with a slight bang and a pop we went to 2005. (My dad said there was another minute left, so champaign was a little too late =))

Well then there was the traditional fireworks, which was kinda short. an hour later everone was done with fireworks.. I made a little camp fire in the garden, which not everyone was happy with, oh well.

Then I returned back inside, to play another game of sjoelen. Sach addicted. Then some drinking, some dancing, some more oliebollen, some sjoeling, and at LAST, the competion began. At this time, a whole shitload of neighbours were already present in our house, while their houses weren't as fun to party in as our one. =)

Anyway, competion sjoelen had begun and I started with an awful score of 93. :(
Later on I made 104, 122, 111 and 101. Not the best scores you can get, but it's hard to concentrate when little kids annoy you. Though I became 2nd, and beat the crap out of my neighbour, my brother, and 5 other players. Only my dad beat me, but he's sach pro =) So at 3 am, i was finished with taht, and i ate abother oliebol, some fun, and dancing etc. etc. Eventually I went to sleep at 4-5 o clock. Sach tired. I didn't even drink one drip of alcohol, but then it's funny to see all the other people getting drunker and drunker. The conversations get lamer and lamer by the time :p
So it was fun, not anything shocking happend though. ;p
Totti
Kuski

Post by Totti »

YES i har one
me and some friends were hanging at friends house. one guy, doesn´t normally drink beer, bought a 6pack and said: dame it will be a r0xor evening. then after 20 mins and a half beer he threw up and went home. we laughed for the next 40 mins :D
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

waited ofr a hour to get inside sucky bar, while waiting girls had argue with some girl which ended to that other girl hit arse in the ground. after that girls started argue with each other and we left the bar queue and walked 5.5km to home, max fun I had :cry:
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

ez i had this : FUN : kinda max night, nice party, nice company, until end wen tomas was passed out in apartment and had my key so i couldnt get in, i slept on concrete for a while but woke up freezing my arse off so i walked around trying all doors before i sore rubbish dumpster so i climbed in that and it was so much warmer, so i slept there a while before trying door again and tomas answer, damn such interesting night öö
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

I was in Kuusamo, Ruka, which is popular ski place. Me and 9 other mates were in a cottage. Played Uno and talked and drank a little bit for hours. At 23:40 we went outside, watched fireworks, rolled in snow, hugged and had fun. Then half of us went for a walk to see other people. More jumping and rolling in snow. We laughed to bar queue; people were freezing and angry and still they had to get in. The door fee was 14e and alcohol expensive inside. I have never liked bars. Then back to cottage, more playing and talking. I had very nice New Year eve.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)