The Anti-Alternative-Forum Foundation (AAFF)

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Rez
Kuski

The Anti-Alternative-Forum Foundation (AAFF)

Post by Rez »

When I saw a over the last month that nearly everybody in the world needs an own elma forum, I decided to found this foundation (ha). Im (and maybe the members ( if therell be some)) are against any elma forum instead of mopolauta (and team forums or language releated elmaforums). This whole wave of new forums sucks, so I can only say:
JOIN AAFF
Last edited by Rez on 13 Jan 2005, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

sign me up... no other forum than lauta is needed :)
Last edited by petsen on 12 Jan 2005, 20:28, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member Of RDK
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

i'll join you right away. we should make a forum somewhere to discuss this more throughly.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

Nobody's shutting down [MK]-lauta. NOBODY.
39:37,91
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Ez join, and BTW 8-ball, MK forum is like this: team forum, so its ok
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I join. But don't make a forum for this. :wink:

edit: maybe name it Anti-Alternative-Forums-Foundation ?
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

im do this: join teh
hi
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

I'm IN
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by Dynamo »

Me tooooooooooooooo
Total Time: 38:35,14
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

bo hooooooooooooooo
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

Man, that huge amounzt of new members 8O
Im currently workng on a page (WITHOUT a forum). All members please use this image in your signature:
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

i didnt think u were going to make sum site and logo for it :S didnt know it was that serious :?

ill still be in teh, but im not putting logo in sig
hi
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

nobody forces you to do :wink:
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

i know its ugly. It take me 5 minutes. Can anyone make it better please?
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

make it smaller, im kinda out of room in my signature ;)
Proud Member Of RDK
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

So smaller and even more ugly :roll:
EDIT: Ah Bart is right. Make your own ones
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

this is the biggest bunch of bullshit i have ever seen in my life. One of the best things about earth is diversity and choice. People can choose where they want to go, what they want to do, and how they want to do it.

Are you also going to start up a group that only wants (for example) chicken meat sold but no cow, turkey etc. This is crazy hitler style stuff that no one in their right mind should join....seriously, if you dont like other elma forums dont visit.

Some people need a few *cough* hobbies to pass the time on.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

well, i think this isn't something to be taken too seriously... :roll:

besides mopolauta i use as frequently two other messaging boards. one for music and one for games.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

It's a choice to warn for an overflow of elma forums. It isn't by far any tolatairian movement at all. Faulty argument.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Well, I have to agree that all the elma forums that are just rips of lauta or my site are a bit pointless since they only have a few members and hardly any activity, but still, starting a group against them is very childish....
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

I really dont see how you can sign up for AAFF, since theres no website, no meetings, and the group really does nothing. I mean, besides putting a little image into your sig, what can this group actually do....nothing.
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

Santo agreed....... :wink:
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image
psteve
Kuski

Post by psteve »

i think elastomanics is a good forum, many who start playing elma go there. aaff policy should be against elma forums that are started with no hope of growing. but then again what is it that bothers aaff people about these forums? cant u just ignore them?
I am a Flying Spaghetti Monsterian. My God has noodly appendage. The reduction in pirates is the cause of global warming.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

Santo wrote:I really dont see how you can sign up for AAFF, since theres no website, no meetings, and the group really does nothing. I mean, besides putting a little image into your sig, what can this group actually do....nothing.
of course it wont do anything. it's just a "thing" to goof around with. ;) just don't take it too seriously... well, at least i don't. but i still don't want to be "member" of it.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

yeah, im not taking it too seriously. The reason why it might appear that im making a big deal about it is that i have put a lot of time, effort and yes, money, into elastomaniac with the intention of helping the elma community, and then for someone to just come along and set up something like this and publicly state that your forum is basically worth nothing is very insulting and childish.

I think i've said my peice now...
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

Santo, ElastoManiac is a very finished Forum, very great work!

I keep posting there, and its the place mostly new players come.
I like helping new players and stuff on Elasto Maniac, and i love the forum, so nice work.

Im also a lot on Lauta....And i cant see the reason for a AAFF...

People should choose the one they like, and if a player think its stupid, as it is mostly of the times :wink: , then just dont browse the forum instead of making teams about it...

Said my piece also :)
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

the main reason (ok there is none but hey) why I founded AAFF was to stop these flood of new and "beeter" elma forums. Im not talking about your forum. It might have some members, ok. But I mustn visit it. You cant force me. So stop criticizing MY work and crying like a baby.
So keep up your forum and DONT take this too seriously, you "admin"
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Rez wrote:the main reason (ok there is none but hey) why I founded AAFF was to stop these flood of new and "beeter" elma forums.
how the heck is an image in 10 peoples sig going to stop new elma forums?
Rez wrote:Im not talking about your forum. It might have some members, ok.
yeah...6000+ members is 'some' members by your standards, ok....
Rez wrote:But I mustn visit it. You cant force me.
Since when was i forcing you to visit my site? In fact, i would prefer it if you didnt.
Rez wrote:So stop criticizing MY work and crying like a baby.
So keep up your forum and DONT take this too seriously, you "admin"
Since when is making a little image with AAFF and posting a thread WORK. I would call it wasting time...

Isnt the AAFF all about critizing other peoples work and crying like a baby? So, dont be a hippocrit and yes, im an admin, thanks.

For the record, im not Pro-Crap Elma forums with no members, but since your now making personal attacks towards me like you "admin", I will keep up this little rant if you want. At least im an admin of something, at least I have something to show for myself, so dont talk crap.
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

stop spamming this topic. DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.
And:
People can choose where they want to go, what they want to do, and how they want to do it.
So let ME (NOT SERIOUSLY) have my foundation and I let you having your forum.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

ok, i'll just say one thing, im not spamming this thread.
Last edited by DarkSky on 27 Jan 2005, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

wtf:
Rez wrote:are against any elma forum instead of mopolauta (and team forums or language releated elmaforums). This whole wave of new forums sucks, so I can only say...
Rez wrote:Im not talking about your forum.
Your making a lot of sense Rez....
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

some moderator: pleeeeease lock this topic. Some very stupid userscant figure out what i mean when I say "not too seriously" and so these stupid users offends innocent users who only wanna hav a little bit fun. But theses stupid users dont nderstand it. I think it would have been much fun, if there woudnt have been such stupd users who think: "Yeah, man. This guy has something agains my forum?. Lets spam his topic with dubleposts and offend him.Haha, im sooo intelligent". Thats not why I started this topic.
@Santo: When you think that this lil topic can reduce the reputation of your forum you must think yourself that your forum is very.... you know.
AND I WONT REACT TO ANY OF YOUR STUPID ARGUES ANYMORE
So plzzzzz lock
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

hm, have to agree with slender although i don't like these new forums that much either...
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

by making such topic of course it will draw peoples attention from other forums... nothing one can do about it really... and of course they are welcome to come here and share their opinions...
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

but not by comparing me with hitler :evil:
EDIT: @santo (last time :wink: ) I think you misunderstood this whole AAFF. We dont say: "Na this forum is bad. Dont visit it. It suxxx". By beeing a member of AAFF you show that YOU don like this forums. Its your own opinion. And we don recruit people. They join because they want to. So lets quit this stupid controversy. We dislike theses huge amount of new forums, and you dislike us. Everyone is happy now 8)
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

fine, whatever floats your boat. And no, i dont think this thread is going to reduce the reputation of my forum.

EDIT:
No more AAFF because of stupid user.
since when is sharing your opinion about something make you stupid? What the heck did you expect forum owners to say in this thread? And why is it all because of me that there is no more AAFF. I mean seriously, grow up.
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

Santo wrote:fine, whatever floats your boat. And no, i dont think this thread is going to reduce the reputation of my forum.

EDIT:
No more AAFF because of stupid user.
since when is sharing your opinion about something make you stupid? What the heck did you expect forum owners to say in this thread? And why is it all because of me that there is no more AAFF. I mean seriously, grow up.
Santo u become stupid when u take a thread to seriously even though the author of the topic is pointing out dont take it seriously... he made a sarcastic topic and u ruined the fun for many of us cuz you had to become personal..
Proud Member Of RDK
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Santo, your forum is pretty good. I would consider it a "alternative scene" if it would get your hitman's of our backs... :P
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

fiiiine, i'll call off my hitmen :(