TV Show: Lost (dont read if you dont want spoilers)

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Igge
38mins club

Re: TV Show: Lost (dont read if you dont want spoilers)

Post by Igge »

The others abducted several people. Perhaps those people were were brainwashed in room 23 until they turned into "real" others?
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Domovoy
Kuski

Post by Domovoy »

I am currently rewatching Lost and I've noticed kinda blooper.
In season 4 it is said that Black Rock set sail from England in 1845 on some kind of trading mission to Siam (nowadays Thailand).
In season 1 we saw its hold full of dead slaves and mining equipment (including dynamite).
England abolished slavery in 1834. Dynamite was invented in 1866. So how those Black Rock guys got both slaves and dynamite in 1845?
Futhermore it's rather improbable that some English guys would sail off for several years to deliver slaves and mining equipment to the other end of the world. I'm not even sure Thailand had any mines in 19th century, it's more likely there was an agricultural economy.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Interesting. One might argue that the trip they made in 1845 wasn't necessarily the one that had them end up on the island. Sure, they were indeed lost at sea during said trip, but perhaps upon finally returning from the place they had been stranded at for several years, they got lost again and this time ended up on the island?

I know, this would be extremely far-fetched, but refuse to believe they wouldn't miss such an obvious continuity error. We also know Lost doesn't necessarily obey your ordinary rules of time..

Come to think about it, the Black Rock on the island doesn't necessarily have to be the one the auctioneer was talking about. The Black Rock with slaves and dynamite might be a different ship than the one to sail out of England in 1845.

Still quite far-fetched, though. However, it would be quite sad if this was a continuity error. I mean, they double-check how to dismantle a hydrogen bomb, but they can't check the date dynamite was invented? :I
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

The substitute! What an episode!

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

First off, I thought the kid has some Jacob-ish features to him. Though I'm not sure.
Why was Kate's name not preceded by a number?
Why can't Smokey change shape anymore?
Was Ben as a teacher the best thing ever on Lost?
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

i recorded lost, so i went back and watched it and sure enough

4 - John Locke
8 - Hugo Reyes
15 - James Ford
16 - Sayid Jarrah
23 - Jack Shephard
42 - Sun?/Jin? Kwon

4 8 15 16 23 42, look familiar?

locke is dead, if things go in order, hugo will die next. also, "jacob had a thing for numbers", this just kind of reiterates the fact that jacob brought them to the island, the numbers he gave them also made Hugo win the lottery and get on the plane.

and yes, i thought the boy looked like a young jacob too when i watched it.
God Bless America
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

another question i thought of.
the man MiB doesnt seem like the generous good natured type, he didnt go fetch Sawyer out of the goodness of his heart to hopefully get him off the island, the MiB needs to use Sawyer and possibly others, so....how is the MiB going to go about using people to get his own ass off the island? are richard and the boy right in thinking that the MiB plans to kill them all? he is bound by rules, perhaps as long as there are people on the island he is also bound on it. my guess is that the MiB is going to use Sawyer by getting him to get kate, jack, jin, sun, etc. to be on the MiB's side, he's probably going to ask Sawyer to persuade them.

we have also learned that Sayid is indeed not the MiB or Claire, the MiB is locke, because the MiB can not take on any other shapes. what Sayid and Claire have is unknown.
God Bless America
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

gimp wrote:another question i thought of.
the man MiB doesnt seem like the generous good natured type, he didnt go fetch Sawyer out of the goodness of his heart to hopefully get him off the island, the MiB needs to use Sawyer and possibly others, so....how is the MiB going to go about using people to get his own ass off the island? are richard and the boy right in thinking that the MiB plans to kill them all? he is bound by rules, perhaps as long as there are people on the island he is also bound on it. my guess is that the MiB is going to use Sawyer by getting him to get kate, jack, jin, sun, etc. to be on the MiB's side, he's probably going to ask Sawyer to persuade them.
I'm thinking he's trying to kill all the candidates. He said one of those six people (counting both Jin and Sun because we don't know yet) is in line to replace Jacob. Presumably he and Jacob or Jacob's replacement are bound together somehow, so his escape is only possible by stopping any and all of them filling the 'light' role. So yeah, Richard is probably right.

I assumed the boy was a young Jacob too, there aren't many blond guys on Lost. Sawyer could see him because he's a candidate? Makes sense to me. I've heard some people saying they think the boy was Aaron, but it looks like Aaron has no relevance this year. I'm still hoping Walt's powers will be explained.

It does all make sense though, why they all had to come back. All Ben and Eloise and various others could say was that 'they all' had to come back, or 'as many as possible'. It was supposedly ok that Walt and Aaron didn't go. The Island needed a Jacob, so it needed the candidates, which included Locke. So Kate was actually unnecessary, she could have stayed behind.

But I'm not at all sure why the candidates were numbered with those numbers. Everything makes some kind of sense other than how those numbers relate to everything. What are they, and how can something as random as a series of numbers logically fit into so many different places?

Igge, we saw MiB could be Locke and the smoke monster, so he can still change shape. No idea why he doesn't want to be himself anymore though. Maybe it's just because we all know Locke so it's nicer to see him being evil than that beardy guy who only made one appearance. And yeah, Ben as the teacher was awesome. He fits that role perfectly.

That Black Rock stuff is confusing. I'd heard a few theories about how it could have dynamite on board before dynamite was invented, but here's a pretty good theory from lostpedia that makes some sense:

# 1866: Dynamite invented.
# 1867: Last shipment of convicts for Western Australia departs Portsmouth, England
# 1868: Last shipment of convicts arrives in Western Australia
# When "Transportation" of convicts to Australia was first authorized, the British government contracted with some shipping firms that had previously been involved in the slave trade. Transportees were not treated much better than slaves had been.

That would make the slave Richard theory a little stronger too, given that he isn't black. He could have been a convict, and over his...err...however long he's been on the Island, he could have lost his accent. Or he could have been crew.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Just been thinking, do the candidate names relate to the Survivors who disappeared from the Ajira plane? Jack, Locke, Hurley, Sayid and Kate flashed off the plane, and of those Jack, Locke, Hurley and Sayid are on the wall. Ben and Frank were already crossed off. Given that Sun didn't disappear from the plane, the Kwon on the wall would likely relate to Jin. And as Sawyer was already on the Island, maybe Kate is somehow the Ford from the wall. Did they get married in the alternate timeline? Or maybe Kate was crossed off after crashing the second time. Long shot, but it would explain why some flashed and others didn't.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I like where you're going, but Locke never disappeared from the plane.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Hurmor, mystery, answers, and an incredible twist! Absolutely amazing episode!

I guess the main question now is:
Who is candidate 108?

Also, Jin mentioned a secret entrance - if that entrance really is secret, won't that mean MiB will follow him and Claire to the temple, and get in that way?
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

Good questions. i also wonder about jack's kid david. now, does david only exist in the alternate reality where the island didnt exist? and if so, how did the island's destruction have a role in jack having a kid?
God Bless America
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

kate austen, number 51, was not crossed out on the wheel.
God Bless America
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

gimp wrote:Good questions. i also wonder about jack's kid david. now, does david only exist in the alternate reality where the island didnt exist? and if so, how did the island's destruction have a role in jack having a kid?
Yeah, I wonder who this David is, and if he has a counterpart in the non-AR. I think it would be kinda sad if he was just introduced to, like, help Jack change in the AR..
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Igge wrote:I like where you're going, but Locke never disappeared from the plane.
Bram said they found him in the jungle. His body was in cargo, so no one would have seen him disappear, but there's nothing to say he didn't.

Jack is such an arse. Why did he break the mirrors? It doesn't change anything, just ruins things for everyone else. I hate that guy.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

chux wrote:Bram said they found him in the jungle. His body was in cargo, so no one would have seen him disappear, but there's nothing to say he didn't.
RICHARD: Where did you find him?
ILANA: In the cargo hold of the plane we came here on... in a coffin.

I think the fact that we can see both dead Locke and MiB-Locke at the same time, unlike Christian and Yemi, is the reason Ilana can be sure MiB can't "change" anymore.
chux wrote:Jack is such an arse. Why did he break the mirrors? It doesn't change anything, just ruins things for everyone else. I hate that guy.
Perhaps Jacob wanted the mirror destroyed? Perhaps it was in fact MiB's lighthouse?
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Igge wrote:
chux wrote:Bram said they found him in the jungle. His body was in cargo, so no one would have seen him disappear, but there's nothing to say he didn't.
RICHARD: Where did you find him?
ILANA: In the cargo hold of the plane we came here on... in a coffin.
Really? Then what am I thinking of? Maybe it's what MiB-Locke said to the others, about waking up in the jungle. Ah well. Still, Locke was dead so he can't be a candidate anymore, so my theory could still work...it's a long shot, but it could! :D
Igge wrote:I think the fact that we can see both dead Locke and MiB-Locke at the same time, unlike Christian and Yemi, is the reason Ilana can be sure MiB can't "change" anymore.
chux wrote:Jack is such an arse. Why did he break the mirrors? It doesn't change anything, just ruins things for everyone else. I hate that guy.
Perhaps Jacob wanted the mirror destroyed? Perhaps it was in fact MiB's lighthouse?
That's true, maybe. But I didn't want the mirror destroyed, I want to see what the others would see, and what happens at 108.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

chux wrote:That's true, maybe. But I didn't want the mirror destroyed, I want to see what the others would see, and what happens at 108.
Yeah, me too. Also, did you see this?

http://up.k10x.net/qujtxxcwplgay/108.png
Domovoy
Kuski

Post by Domovoy »

I've just realized (I'm slow, yeah) that we likely won't see any flashbacks until season finale. And that is very very frustrating.
Say, Adam and Eve. If we can't see the past anymore, how are we supposed to know who they are and how they ended up in caves? We either get another time-travelling sequences (which is not likely) or we get brief explanations from eyewitnesses (Richard, MiB, Jacob or whoever was on the island 50 years ago), which is definitely not the way I prefer to know that.
Same applies to MiB, Jacob, Richard, Eloise, Dogen, Christian's corpse (in original timeline), whispers, all the ancient buildings, and tons of small mysteries like Ben's girlfriend Annie, and Henry Gale's history. How all of that would be shown without flashbacks?

Speaking of eyewitnessing. Richard said "I watched them [Jack, Kate and Hurley] all die" back in season 5.
If it was a reference to the bomb explosion, Sawyer was with Jack and Kate and died too.
If it was a reference to the post-Incident events (say, the bomb didn't went off and all the losties were just shot by dharma folks), Sawyer likely died too.
I mean, if Jack, Kate and Hurley died, Sawyer died with them whatsoever. And Richard saw that.
But in the recent 6x04 Richard was not any shocked when he met Sawyer in the jungle. That's weird.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Domovoy wrote:I've just realized (I'm slow, yeah) that we likely won't see any flashbacks until season finale. And that is very very frustrating.
Say, Adam and Eve. If we can't see the past anymore, how are we supposed to know who they are and how they ended up in caves? We either get another time-travelling sequences (which is not likely) or we get brief explanations from eyewitnesses (Richard, MiB, Jacob or whoever was on the island 50 years ago), which is definitely not the way I prefer to know that.
Same applies to MiB, Jacob, Richard, Eloise, Dogen, Christian's corpse (in original timeline), whispers, all the ancient buildings, and tons of small mysteries like Ben's girlfriend Annie, and Henry Gale's history. How all of that would be shown without flashbacks?
I guess you're right, but I'm sure they'll find a satisfying way of explaining it.
Domovoy wrote:Speaking of eyewitnessing. Richard said "I watched them [Jack, Kate and Hurley] all die" back in season 5.
If it was a reference to the bomb explosion, Sawyer was with Jack and Kate and died too.
If it was a reference to the post-Incident events (say, the bomb didn't went off and all the losties were just shot by dharma folks), Sawyer likely died too.
I mean, if Jack, Kate and Hurley died, Sawyer died with them whatsoever. And Richard saw that.
But in the recent 6x04 Richard was not any shocked when he met Sawyer in the jungle. That's weird.
Hm, true. Hadn't thought about that. Maybe the "I watched them all die" was simply a bluff from Richard's part though.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

this new season is shit
[carebox]
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

You are.
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Igge wrote:
chux wrote:That's true, maybe. But I didn't want the mirror destroyed, I want to see what the others would see, and what happens at 108.
Yeah, me too. Also, did you see this?

http://up.k10x.net/qujtxxcwplgay/108.png
I didn't get a good look, no. But there is a list of cave and lighthouse candidate names: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Candida ... candidates

Things like the whispers can all be explained fairly easily. We have two timelines, three immortals and the possibility of flashbacks to get answers from. What I'm wondering is what happened between MiB and Sawyer walking off through the cave and MiB showing up at Claire's tent. Where did Sawyer go?
Domovoy
Kuski

Post by Domovoy »

You remember cast promo? http://www.imagebam.com/image/0734e962467481/
Sawyer, Kate, Sayid, Claire, Richard and Ilana are sitting to the right Locke's hand.
Jack, Jin, Ben, Hurley, Sun, Miles and Frank and sitting to the left Locke's hand.
With exception for Richard, Ilana and Jin current situation fits such pattern quite well.

As of the end of the episode, there are only corpses and Ben left in the Temple. I guess, Ben will try to do something to align forces in the next episode (which is "Dr. Linus") - revive somebody, for example, if the spring still works.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Domovoy wrote:You remember cast promo? http://www.imagebam.com/image/0734e962467481/
Sawyer, Kate, Sayid, Claire, Richard and Ilana are sitting to the right Locke's hand.
Jack, Jin, Ben, Hurley, Sun, Miles and Frank and sitting to the left Locke's hand.
With exception for Richard, Ilana and Jin current situation fits such pattern quite well.
Ah, you're right! When I first saw that pic I thought maybe those two "groups" would stand against each other in the finale or so, but then I forgot about that theory. Thanks for pointing it out! If you want to I can present you with a theory on how I think those who are in the "wrong" group now will end up on the other side.
Domovoy wrote: As of the end of the episode, there are only corpses and Ben left in the Temple. I guess, Ben will try to do something to align forces in the next episode (which is "Dr. Linus") - revive somebody, for example, if the spring still works.
I have had a feeling since before the season even started ben would die before the end. I have a feeling he will die "for the island", so to say, but I always thought he'd die towards the end of the season. Perhaps this is the episode where Ben dies?
Domovoy
Kuski

Post by Domovoy »

Igge wrote:If you want to I can present you with a theory on how I think those who are in the "wrong" group now will end up on the other side.
sure
Igge wrote:I have had a feeling since before the season even started ben would die before the end. I have a feeling he will die "for the island", so to say, but I always thought he'd die towards the end of the season. Perhaps this is the episode where Ben dies?
I haven't had such feeling until today. Today I was matching last events and some spotted spoilers, and came to the same idea - it is quite probable that in the upcoming episode Ben gonna die in sacrifice for the Island and Jacob's will.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Igge wrote:This wave drowned all the people who were origianlly on the black rock - except for one; Richard Alpert.
I guess they pretty much confirmed Richard came to the island on the Black Rock in today's episode. 8)

And what about that ending! Omg!

Great episode.
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

Besides the end of this ep (which was uber-predictable), what purpose did it serve? I fail to see, bad ep.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

They "confirmed" Richard was on the black rock.
They said Neither of the people living now can die, as they were all touched by jacob.
People found out Ben killed Jacob, whch I think will have a major impact towards the finale where I think Ben will die "for the island".
Both Jin and/or Sun could be kwon.
And then, the ending.
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

Well yes, but none of that was really a new information. Kwon issue has been around since we saw the cave and this didn't bring anything new to it, I don't understand what is your point actually... would have been more interesting if Ilana had known and told which one is it =) And you really think Ben wouldn't sacrifice himself at the end of Lost, if no one knew he killed Jacob?

But I guess the biggest problem was that watching the ep was not much more entertaining than reading your post and learning the facts from it. This final season has been a bit of let down for me, but I hope the situation will change. I don't need loads of action, I just want things to move forward and this ep didn't quite move anything to anywhere.
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

a very great show this week imo. the island is essentially a means of keeping the man in black stuck where here is.

also i wonder when we very first saw jacob and the man in black talking on the beach the ship they saw was not in the midst of a storm so perhaps the ship they were looking at was not the black rock but a different one.
God Bless America
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Igge wrote:This wave washed the black rock up on the island, and at the same time knocked down the statue of Taweret, like so:

Anyway. This wave drowned all the people who were origianlly on the black rock - except for one; Richard Alpert. Jacob managed to save him, and for some reason made it so that he doen't age. This works well with what Richard says to Locke in the finale
Fuck yeah!

Anyway,veery nice episode indeed. Extremely nice. Fuckin epic.

And yeah, I assume the ship they were looking at wasn't the black rock.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Igge wrote: Fuck yeah!

Anyway,veery nice episode indeed. Extremely nice. Fuckin epic.

And yeah, I assume the ship they were looking at wasn't the black rock.
ur life is epic :lmao:
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I probably enjoy my life more than you enjoy yours, based on your comments. I pity those who solely live to derive self-esteem from mocking others.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

i'm just evil in a way i love to make fun of virgin nerds like u
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

it's tah essence that fulfils my lif0r
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Boring episode for 45 minutes, but the last part was a great reveal. The whole show is about something completely different. If you forget everything that's happened and instead think of everything as Jacob's attempts to keep Man In Black 'in the bottle', even the contrived plot twists we've had for the last five years start to make a bit more sense.

Lost isn't about some survivors on a mysterious island, it's about good and evil and features some survivor-pawns.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

chux wrote:Boring episode for 45 minutes

wate..?
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

what i struggle to see is what the MAIN purpose of the island is. it seems that jacob keeping the evil where it is is the apex and main reason. but there are so many other things to take into consideration, charles whitmores purpose for the island, or the dharma initiative's purposes. jacobs purpose seems to be the only one that is very super natural so naturally it is the most interesting to me.
God Bless America
Domovoy
Kuski

Post by Domovoy »

Complaints:
1. Writers chose the most obvious Richard's story prior to the Black Rock.
2. Can't imagine how wooden ship would break stone statue. It's more like the wave itself broke the statue.
3. Anyway the fact ship is not smashed after the collision makes no sense.
4. The moment where Richard drops the nail looks really stupid, because he could easily pull it back with his legs (there are multiple shots showing his legs are not in chains).

Questions:
1. Where Black Rock was for 20+ years since 1845?
2. Supposing that it was MiB posing as Isabella in ship's hold, how he managed to do this? It is the known fact he can take appearances of dead people whose bodies are on the Island, but Isabella's body was not on the Island.
3. Jacob said he brings people to the Island to let them choose between good and evil. More precise, some of brought people are candidates and others are just redshirt losers. So he did with Black Rock. And now we have two possibilities:
  • either the candidate was someone not Richard. Then what is the point in bringing candidates to the Island if MiB can kill them just that easy? Why MiB doesn't just kill remaining candidates if he can?
  • or the candidate was Richard. Then why Jacob didn't recongnize him?
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

i thought the MiB couldn't kill anybody that Jacob touched. he spared Richard because he wanted to try and use him to go kill Jacob since he couldn't. Jacob has touched all the candidates at one point or another so the MiB cannot kill them.
God Bless America
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Domovoy wrote:1. Writers chose the most obvious Richard's story prior to the Black Rock.
I disagree. I thought in order to make him not want to die, having him kill a man was a nice way to go. What would you have preferred?
Domovoy wrote:2. Can't imagine how wooden ship would break stone statue. It's more like the wave itself broke the statue.
Of course the wave broke the statue, and not the boat.
Domovoy wrote:3. Anyway the fact ship is not smashed after the collision makes no sense.
The ship could have "surfed" the wave until it got far enough inland and thus was slowly set down.
Domovoy wrote:4. The moment where Richard drops the nail looks really stupid, because he could easily pull it back with his legs (there are multiple shots showing his legs are not in chains).
I thought about this as well, but after being stranded for several days around dead people, with no food and water, you will most likely not be thinking straight. He was probably also too exhausted to turn around at that point, and had to rest - maybe he saw dropping the nail as a reason to take a break.

Questions:
Domovoy wrote:1. Where Black Rock was for 20+ years since 1845?
This question got me thinking.. The boat Jacob and MiB are looking at in The Incident does indeed look like the Black Rock, so perhaps the ship has been used to bring people to the island several times before?
Domovoy wrote:2. Supposing that it was MiB posing as Isabella in ship's hold, how he managed to do this? It is the known fact he can take appearances of dead people whose bodies are on the Island, but Isabella's body was not on the Island.
In season 3, Eko is "scanned" by the monster, and some time after that he sees some people from his past who he killed, and who didn't die on the island. Richard was also "scanned", and I assume MiB saw Isabella whilst doing so. I guess the reason he has chosen to take the shape of people who have died on the island before is because he doesn't know what the people who died off the island look like.
Domovoy wrote:3. Jacob said he brings people to the Island to let them choose between good and evil. More precise, some of brought people are candidates and others are just redshirt losers. So he did with Black Rock. And now we have two possibilities:
  • either the candidate was someone not Richard. Then what is the point in bringing candidates to the Island if MiB can kill them just that easy? Why MiB doesn't just kill remaining candidates if he can?
  • or the candidate was Richard. Then why Jacob didn't recongnize him?
He might have recognized him, but just pretended not to. If Richard really thought Jacob was the devil, then having Jacob know all about him might just encourage that thought. Also, maybe Jacob wanted to get down to Richard's "level", to make him appear less frightening, and more of a friend.

But yeah, it's a good question.
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Igge wrote:
Domovoy wrote:2. Supposing that it was MiB posing as Isabella in ship's hold, how he managed to do this? It is the known fact he can take appearances of dead people whose bodies are on the Island, but Isabella's body was not on the Island.
In season 3, Eko is "scanned" by the monster, and some time after that he sees some people from his past who he killed, and who didn't die on the island. Richard was also "scanned", and I assume MiB saw Isabella whilst doing so. I guess the reason he has chosen to take the shape of people who have died on the island before is because he doesn't know what the people who died off the island look like.
Great point. Yemi's body was on the Island, but MiB didn't necessarily know what relevance he was (or even what he looked like after decomp) so after scanning Eko he figured out who to pose as. Same again here, he could take the form of Richard's memory.
Igge wrote:
chux wrote:Boring episode for 45 minutes

wate..?
Richard's story. I didn't think it was very good. The stuff relating to Jacob and MiB was great, but that story was bland and didn't explain very much.

If Jacob gave Richard his immortality gift, did he also give Jack his? And maybe Hurley his ability to see ghosts? Miles' ability to hear the dead?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Last episode ever in 1.5 hours. So friggin excited.
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

Oh ye, been watching the 2 hour recap. Very strange to think that this is it, there will be no new Lost after this anymore.
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

it will end with jack and "locke" playing backgammon with noone around
locke : do you know how much I want to kill you?
jack : yea, I know
locke : I will find some loop hole
.. and then a ship or plane appears in the background
[carebox]
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

Lies.

So there it was, the end. I was not happy about the direction the show was going on this last season, and I was not fully satisfied with the ending either. However, Lost still is the best tv show I've ever watched. Maby write some more later when I've had a good sleep.
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I feel have to re-watch it to let it all sink in, but nevertheless I really, really liked the ending, and the entire show for that matter. The 6 years I've spent following this show have been fantastic.

Twin peaks 1990, Lost 2004. I'm guessing I won't find anything this good again till at least 2020.
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

i am content with that ending. it was a feel good ending, the writers did the best they could with so much weight on their shoulders. best show ever, i agree.
God Bless America
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I almost cried during a good 5 minutes of the end, though I'm not sure if it was mostly due to the finale itself, or the fact that after following the show closely for 6 years it was finally over.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

ending was complete fail
[carebox]