zomg bomb in london

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

sierra
39mins club

zomg bomb in london

Post by sierra »

liek 33 faks dead ;(

Tom, you alive0r?
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

May we now throw bomb's back? :evil:
crazyevildude
Kuski

Re: zomg bomb in london

Post by crazyevildude »

sierra wrote:liek 33 faks dead ;(

Tom, you alive0r?
38 is offically the number at the moment, but it might rise as alot of people are still in critical conditions.

Pah, I suppose it was obvious this would happen one day, we've actaully got off pretty lightly compared to Al Quades normal attacks (Assuming it was them). It was one hell of a come down from yesterdays winning the Olympics, London had the biggest reason to celebrate that it's had for a long time, and the next day...Bang. Terrorists suck.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

39:37,91
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

my opinion is that this would have happened it whichever city won the olympics
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Ky.Jelly wrote:my opinion is that this would have happened it whichever city won the olympics
ye bringing 6 explosives to London and plant them there isnt something that can be done in one day. Needs planning
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

im not saying that it was planned in one day, i reckon they had plans for each of the cities
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

toll is 53 now
hi
Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by Dynamo »

damn...i bet london's transportation system is just fucked up now...isnt that all they use? like trains and subways...that type of shit? 8O
Total Time: 38:35,14
crazyevildude
Kuski

Post by crazyevildude »

Dynamo wrote:damn...i bet london's transportation system is just fucked up now...isnt that all they use? like trains and subways...that type of shit? 8O
It's pretty much back to normal now....Only the lines directly affected remain closed....On the day it was chaos though...people had to walk out of the city lol.

And the hotel owners, being lovely and kind human beings doubled their prices for people who were stranded 8O.
Ah well, I still think we got off quite lightly really.
alietje
Kuski

Me = Angry

Post by alietje »

I have family living there, cause my dad's English. Good job they aren't injured. I HATE those stupid jihadterrorists, they even kill islamitic people!!! Innocent people are ripped to pieces 8O :cry2:
Alietje is on holiday!
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

ye i can't quite figure out what cause is being served by it
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Re: Me = Angry

Post by Kopaka »

alietje wrote:I HATE those stupid jihadterrorists, they even kill islamitic people!!! Innocent people are ripped to pieces 8O :cry2:
Well, are usa, uk and such (denmark :oops: ) any better? They kill innocent ppl in middle east, we just don't hear so much about it...
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Battling for money is life. Battling for something that isn't true, while serving for people who battle for money is sick.
Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by Dynamo »

tijsjoris wrote:Battling for money is life. Battling for something that isn't true, while serving for people who battle for money is sick.
totally agree...but i guess if ur raised like that...its just the mentality down there i guess
Total Time: 38:35,14
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

It's really weird, I think, to believe in martyrship. I don't understand people like that.
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Kopaka don't be stupid alright. You can't compair terrorisim with anti terrorism but u just did that's why im calling u stupid.

Feel really bad for the people in london that lost family in the bombing.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

ez going to london for some years in a few weeks... :oops:
[carebox]
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

Kopaka don't be stupid alright. You can't compair terrorisim with anti terrorism but u just did that's why im calling u stupid.

Feel really bad for the people in london that lost family in the bombing.

Memphis, plz don't call ppl stupid when their arguments don't suit you... that adds nothing to the discussion.

back to topic:
i'll add a quote here. think about it!

Genuine tragedies in the world are not conflicts between right and wrong. They are conflicts between two rights. ~Georg Hegel
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

ThanaTos wrote:Genuine tragedies in the world are not conflicts between right and wrong. They are conflicts between two rights. ~Georg Hegel
I would like to change that to:

"Genuine tragedies in the world are not conflicts between right and wrong. They are conflicts about money and power."

That is what's all about; money and power. And it concerns me that those people who make terroristic attacks, only put their trust into something they hope to achieve in afterlife. Mostly their ideas are derived from the propaganda from the richer muslim people, like bin laden for example.

I think it would be not wrong to state that bin laden's interest is not an afterlife, but simply his power and money. I have no problem with that alone, give me some examples of american or european aristocrats, enough there are, but I have a damn big problem with the guys that have faith in afterlife, and throw away other's people life for a senseless goal like that.