Person Above Me

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

boneless is canadian player who's real talent is at pipes. first time i've encountered with his skill was at CMc's holded pipe contest. he own us all so hard :D but i've never seen him owning pipes in real time before, untill he pwned my pipe lev for the first time by kicking raven's ass! boneless is very active on louta but i have no idea why he joins #battle a couple of times in a year... such a waste of his skills and my pipes wasted on pie-haters :)
Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Post by Raven »

Kestas. does i more to say about him :roll:

At least he makes very good levels.. I think he smokes cigarettes... and he doesnt play much internals, i think..
Seize the day
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

raven just fit into a 1000 post count and he spams the whole place!
anyways, sach pwnage it was in battle by him tonight with some 8 wins in a row. he's going for 500 battle wins very rapidly, so watch out for him ;)
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Kestas, makes awesome levels (maostly) and I won a pie that HE made! :D
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

A.K.B is active on elmasite aswell as on lauta. He's australian. He is a pretty nice fella and has never been mean to me. he's been playing for some time i think. That's about all I know about him..
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

niN didnt change his underwear for 2 days...
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

insane guy. Clearly, his name fits him. Insane guy is definitly one of the best level maker ever in the elma scene. Some might dislike his levels because they're too weird and unlike any others but, they rock hardcore. He has his own style.

I know insane guy is way much of designer than a player. He looks like an average-good player. Last time i saw a pic of him, he had quite long hairs. He's cool. He's Europeen.

I think he also makes nice battle levels but that, i can't confirm... even though i remember one level i played and finished second... or won. Anyway, nice guy, nice levels!
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

The BoneLESS: Skateboarder's trick. Has made his tt to teh 39 mins club. Played cups with very good success. Pr00 player ;)
Seize the day
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

Raven: is in the 38 mins club and still improving his tt with steady pace, has steep and preca wrs and is in team gf. he will be in 37 mins soon, and hopefully more wrs to come. one of the best elma friends a kuski can have.
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Leeland, recently dropped his TT into the low 40's, I think he'll pump some 39 mins soon enough, really nice player, and makes some really good levels! :wink:
ollie
Kuski

Post by ollie »

akb pretty much doesnt play internals anymore i think. he is quite a good externalist tho
TT: 43:5x,xx || Targets:1 World Class, 1 Pro, 27 Good, 25 OK || Team CG: 38:4x || Cruising 'til the end of time...
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Oliver, a guy from New Zealand. He's the 2nd best player of that country, with KyJelly breathing in his neck ready to beat him, probably. I think he's getting somewhat better in internals already, like all those new guys getting a low 40's tt. He recently made a small effort to change his nick to ollie, which sounded almost as Olliz, which I guess was the reason to ignore his request. Also, he showed interest in Olliz' journey to .nz, so I'm guessing Oliver here must be a fan of Olliz, particularly of his levels, I assume. Unlike Olliz, Oliver is not fed up with the scene, he seems to be just getting in to it. His avatar is simplex and fun.
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

We all love tijs. No joke.

ROX ON!

Though some consider him spamma, he makes reasonable posts as sach, and isn't as annoying as some of the idiots here ex. OtorK, Sierra.
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

AKB is happy tree friend, was 2. to make steppes brutal trick och he flooded on mopolauta.
Seize the day
ollie
Kuski

Post by ollie »

raven is a coal guy who is in teh 38 mins club with 2 wrs. aswell as being good at internals, he is also a great externalist especially at battles. i see him getting more wrs in future.
TT: 43:5x,xx || Targets:1 World Class, 1 Pro, 27 Good, 25 OK || Team CG: 38:4x || Cruising 'til the end of time...
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Post by Sla »

Ollie is from New Zealand, he started playing in 2005 and his tt is now 46.3x.xx. He is in CG with me : )
Last edited by Sla on 17 Oct 2006, 13:05, edited 1 time in total.
Honza
38mins club

Post by Honza »

Sla is south America playa, he has recently appeared here as some 43 - 46 but now I see he has 40 tt :D seems to be coal boy, He's now in team CG with me, Leeland, Oliver and Johann?
TT: 38:36,51 || team SPEED || Islands WR
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

His name's Honza
Last edited by sierra on 6 Mar 2018, 14:32, edited 1 time in total.
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
The_BoneLESS
38mins club

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Sierra is high.

Besides, he's an awesome piper. He organized PIT contest which was great. I like him. His name is fun. Bla.
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
ollie
Kuski

Post by ollie »

boneless is in the 39 mins club and in the team hhit. he is also a great piper and externalist.
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

olly sucks at elma, but isn't any noob? he is improving his tt much faster than i did. keep on cruising ollie :D you'll get there as a pro!
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

Leeland is a CoolGuy, he is from New Zealand and his tt is now 40.09.xx but i think that he will lower his tt to 39 very soon.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Sla was 46TT when he appeared, then he is 40... he was in CG until about 3 hours ago, but leeland won't let me take his place =(((((

Overall Coal guy, he has 82 levels, used to be in AET and is from Argentina, + joined my Forum :lol:

is he AS.!? if so, then he has made a great comeback with behaviour on Lauta.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

SmaXa is a really nice fella, He want's to join CG But I think Leeland thinks his TT is too low. He jused to be called Jakza or something similair but he changed his nick to SmaXa. Hm.. He has improved greatly this year and is getting quite good at the game! I hope he will stay for long and maybe even get some wr:s in the future
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Nin is MAX Coal guy, very nice and has a name like Nine-Inch-Nails. he lays low from today on Though... :cry:

He also spell my name Right. :D
Image Cyberscore! Image
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

smaxa is a kuski who constantly improves his internal times. he is 50 tt and wants to join CG. i say 'no'.
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

leeland is Coal kuski, is Expert at Ramp and not too long ago had a 45 min+ TT. but max improve.

he not spell my name right... :cry: and won't let me in CG.

he has 40 TT and is very close to 39. i hope he can get it soon. because he is my friend!i!i!

Rock On. :wink:
Image Cyberscore! Image
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

SmaXa is a kuski who constantly improves his internal times. he is 50 tt and wants to join CG. i say 'Noooooo!!!!!'.
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

Leeland
- Sickk0r ramp time
- Almost 39 mins cluB
- team CG
- Good elmafriend of mine
- Makes quite cool levels, has personal site with record tables
- he's usually happey =)))
Seize the day
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

SmaXa wrote:is he AS.!? if so, then he has made a great comeback with behaviour on Lauta.
Yes, I am. :)

(ignore me, write about Raven)
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Raven IMO is definately in the top 3 players in my list, maaaybe top 5, if I stretch it a bit, mainly because he has such skialz with internals AS WELL ASSSSSS externals, and we get to see more of him on lauta as well, he is very social, that's what a kuski should be like. :)

ps. I don't care Sla, you are on good behaviour probation, I love ur levs, max :*****
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

When A.K.B joined mopolauta, he was sach spammer 1337 m0ng0 who i hated. Then he showed some skialz by making The Steppes brutal, that's some pr00 skialz. I don't know much about his internal times but he pwns quite much in mastercup2, in total standings he stands on 10th place. (he has skipped 2 levels, so it is quite good place)
Seize the day
infected
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by infected »

why is it only the same people writing in here all the time? :S

on topic: havnt talked to raven for a long time, but when i did i remember i thought of him as a kinda annoying from time to time. he got 2 wr's and are skillad on booth internals and externals
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

infected's real name is Niklas Odelberg, he's something like 21 years old I believe, and happens to live in a notorious suburb of göteborg, lindome. He still lives at his parents' home and likes the 'TT' beer (for an ubvious reason).

Furthermore he quite sucks at elma because I beat one time of his on a mcleod level like EZ. :wink:
Cfilorvy
Kuski

Post by Cfilorvy »

tijsjoris has a god damn impsy nick to pronounce :P He has been in the scene for a while and is one of few dutch kuskies. Not that hardcore internal höyler, but an okay externalist :P
TT: 42
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

Cfilorvy is from Norway. He is a member of TAH.
He lowered his tt to 44.xx some months ago but i think that he didnt continue playing internals.
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

Sla is Crypt
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

jaytea is amazing. I envy all his base. This guy should get his own show, clothing line and an action figure that makes witty remarks if you pull its head off.
donciux
Kuski

Post by donciux »

tijsoris or whatever his nick is: doesn't like newbs and get mad very fast on them :roll:
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

donciux is new to the scene. hm.. His internal times aren't that good :D. But he'll proly, as we all, improve some day. He acts like all beginners, which some ppl (tijs eg) may find annoing. Myself I don't really care, I was really noob once and I know it's a stage everyone will pass someday. The faster one pass the more respect he/she will get. Anyway overall he seems to be kinda kind.
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

niN if i remember correctly is/was in team EF. i think maybe now he's in different team with some other random, but can't remember. he doesn't appear to play the internal levels, but i think he is one of the nicest, if not the nicest guy on the elma scene. gotta respect that pure heart. if you run niN up the flagpole, i'll salute.

edit: oh, and he has an apple avatar too :)
ollie
Kuski

Post by ollie »

leeland is coal. i am in the team cg with him. he is quite awesome at ramp frenzy and will get 39tt soon if he actually trys. gogo lil0r!
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

oliver. he is cool kiwi, 46 mins club, team CG, likes enduro, and will be in 36 tt some day with 2 wrs. that's my prediction.
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Leeland is one of those guys who you can't disagree that they have style. They also don't take things to far, liek sum ppl i know. (insert 2 teaspoons of lol here)

I don't know how he made such good ramp time.

wait- he made it with his skilled littel fingers. :wink:

ps.
niN wrote:I was really noob once and I know it's a stage everyone will pass someday.

This is not true- I am still nab and I haven't passed sach stage yet. LOLOLOLOLOLOALAZ
dorTrus
Kuski

Post by dorTrus »

A.K.B. wrote: This is not true- I am still nab and I haven't passed sach stage yet. LOLOLOLOLOLOALAZ
A.K.B. person who can think he is not nab anymore :) So, he is rookie of the year!
Mary-Jane Racers
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
TT 47:5x:xx / OLP TT 29:0x:xx
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

dorTrus is a person with a funny avatar. i think he is russian guy but don't know anything more.
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
The_BoneLESS
38mins club

Post by The_BoneLESS »

dorTrus is a russian dude. I always thought he was a very joyful person because of his funny looking avatar. I just remarked that there was small animation in his picture...

well, i really don't know much about him.

and for Lukazz, i don't know where he's from and i always thought he was an average player until a few monthes ago when i realized that he was pretty damn good. He got 39 tt which can only confirm my last statement. He's a cool guy and he recently made a record in new levelpack...
danitah
Kuski

Post by danitah »

boneless is piper elmer :o don't really know much about him, i think he is from phakistan.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

danielj is extremely lazing when it comes to update his ranks links script, and should be slapped for that!

Other than that he's sach cutie pie <3
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Kopa is team LaMe, has bionicle avvy and hosts teh max ownage Kopasite.
Image Cyberscore! Image