Person Above Me

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Igge
38mins club

Re: Person Above Me

Post by Igge »

roope wrote:Doesn't seem sach happy anymore, dunno why. still a frien)
Why is that? I'm as happy as ever))

Hmm. I kinda know boomer through john i guess. He has a really good taste in movies, and that's the only thign that matters in my book. He seems like a nice dude. We should play cs sometime (I think you play cs at least).
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Igge wrote:I used to dislike pawq because of spaming and excessive smilies etc. But like all nabs, me included very very much, he matured and became a very nice man.)

Oh, i still look back at my old posts and see just the things I hate in nabs)
I look my old posts and see Thorze (old)

Iggi max man, makes max lev too. Igge recently got 39TT even though he should have done years ago. One of maxest lautarers with many posts.

Swe nab too, which is nice, also has a palindromic nickname (iggi) which is coal.

nice mans
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

the 2nd nice australian he was but nowadays he's as hujish as akb ez. Trombone, australia, that's all <3
Image Image
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

I don't really like this guy much, besides I barely know anything about him.
But I think it's best thinking of what nick he uses and what nick he wants to use.
He has flamed me in EOL a few times and he doesn't deserve anything good from my words at least. I thought he had quitted EOL/lauta by now.
Also his levels are terrible (yes worse than mine).
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

Bjorn is a skilled kuski. A very good internalist and I guess he's a decent externalist. He participates in some cups and does very well as long as he tries hard. He isn't the kind of person who would say very much about things, and when he does say things he doesn't seem very happy. That's the impression I got at least. He is very nice when you get to know him, I've talked to him a couple of times and we've had one or two deep discussions! I used to be in team EF with him for a shortish period of time, but I left the team.

Bjorn has had a few WRs which is a very nice achievement, and has a couple today under alias "Bjenn". No doubt his elma skills are really good! He made a few external movies, one of them with my level for a cup Raven made long time ago. I think his movies are good and that's the general opinion of lauta users I think.
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

niN is awesome!! He was partly raised by a dog so he has a very coal connection to dogs and nature in general. He's studying to become a wilderness guide and is doing rafting in Iceland at the moment. The school seems very awesome and diverse but this godlike forest troll still has a hard time finding challenge in it. In elma niN makes unique and hard levels with much effort and likes to organize contests. Ez favorite movie Into The Wild.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

Lousku... Oki, he have bigger penis than average men's (average is like 15cm), he have a demonish girlfriend, named Sara. I think Lousku is from the very social type. I never told him, but i like he at least :* He's a nice elman.
Team SPEED

Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

For the record, Labs asked me about teh penis (and coincidentally on the same day analcactus also asked me about my dick size, wtf?). Labs cool Hungarian dude, don't know much about him :( (just had to post now to set the record straight, ok?! so next man ez describe Labs instead of me, ok?!). We were paired for the first round of Elma League but that never happened.
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I actually don't know Lousku very well. His nickname reminds of a slang word in dutch which means being drunk/going away.
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

teajay is max cool man. Lots of posts but at least recently they've been a joy to read. I posted my first lauta post on a topic about metal, made by tj. Good musician. Too bad he doesn't play much at all, but let's be glad he's back on lauta :*
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

roope max kuski, i have many respect for him. Beginning to develop some skills as a player too but main qualities of roope that he is nice and clever too.

Although doesn't do much around lauta, sad.
Image Cyberscore! Image
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

Haruhi has evolved from a SmaXa to a respectable member of the scene and one of the most active ones so a pleasure to have around.
39:37,91
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

8-ball is one of the guys who joined quite early and is still active, so a respectable man who is often involved in community projects, his movie advertising eol was pretty much a masterpiece in its category

lives in uk what i envy a lot, love this country and spent a good time in england

definitely must have been starving for sexual intercourses during his before-gf life as he seems to be overbragging about his sexual life nowadays, what has been observed by many, congrats on his happiness now

definitely not a nerd, rather a fun, eastern drinking and life-knowing, liking good music guy, but to be honest his extreme abuse of games, flash games, series and movies is unimaginable for me and doesnt quite work with having a gf, or is she maybe a sit-at-home-only person
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Berh is a half-Algerian Polish football hooligan. Despises nerdy things such as watching series and movies, playing games and possibly even listening to music in excess. Not long ago he made some nerdy friends, introduced them to Elma and became less hostile towards nerdy activities. Something inside him still wants to pick on someone, so he occasionally makes a hostile reply to Tigro for his beliefs. Berh is a nice guy to talk with unless he decides not to accept your views or tastes. He's actually a man of extremes. Either you're max wise and philosophical, or you're a fucking idiot kiddo whose mother will be fucked.
teajay wrote:I actually don't know Lousku very well. His nickname reminds of a slang word in dutch which means being drunk/going away.
What word is that? Ez new alternative nick.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Lousku wrote:Berh is a half-Algerian Polish football hooligan. Despises nerdy things such as watching series and movies, playing games and possibly even listening to music in excess. Not long ago he made some nerdy friends, introduced them to Elma and became less hostile towards nerdy activities. Something inside him still wants to pick on someone, so he occasionally makes a hostile reply to Tigro for his beliefs. Berh is a nice guy to talk with unless he decides not to accept your views or tastes. He's actually a man of extremes. Either you're max wise and philosophical, or you're a fucking idiot kiddo whose mother will be fucked.
teajay wrote:I actually don't know Lousku very well. His nickname reminds of a slang word in dutch which means being drunk/going away.
What word is that? Ez new alternative nick.
Loesoe. For me it's pronounced the same as lousku, without the 'k'. I pronounce lousku like this: lous as loser and ku with the same sound.
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

teajay wrote:Loesoe. For me it's pronounced the same as lousku, without the 'k'. I pronounce lousku like this: lous as loser and ku with the same sound.
That's common. Just add the o sound in there and it'll be correct. Maybe I obsess about this too much.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I gave up years ago for all these people who pronounced my name as tishy-your-is instead of thai-shore-is and changed to tj for convenience.
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

teajay wrote:I gave up years ago for all these people who pronounced my name as tishy-your-is instead of thai-shore-is and changed to tj for convenience.
THE PUZZLE HAS BEEN SOLVED, I CAN PRONOUNCE TIJSJORIS.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

tijsjoris is ur norm name? nice one :D