are you a christian?

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Me: Doesn't belive in God til you proved he does exist.
You: Do belive in God til i proved he does not exist.

You see the similarity in thoose to both true statements?

Now could you please pause, write down in your reply that you agree to that?
thanks.

So far you havent even tried to proove that god exists, the only proof you say you got is your belief in him. You belive in him so much that he has too exists?, thats atleast how i understand it. Now lets turn the thing, i dont belive in him, he never did anything for me, so therefor he doesnt exists. Can you accept that we belive this? You are ignorant when you over and over again say "why dont give it a try?" we will not!

And BTW when reading this abuot you and stuff one thing flanders from the simpson TV show said once came to my mind, "I have followed the bible on every little detail, even the parts where it contradicts itself". Because thats how i think of you, a fool who does nothing if the bible doesnt agree with him.

Look at theese two scenarious:

I
Many thousand years ago God Himself gives visions etc to a bunch random ppl that writes down what they see and lots of ppl belive them and follow them.

II
Many thousand years ago some random dude either gets high and some dope or just wants power, so he makes up some story abuot "god" and the idea spreads more ppl make up more stories and overtime more ppl follow them and all theese stories, whom btw contradicts eachoother on many levels, is put together in a book today called "the holy bible"

Today noone can prove if either of theese are true or untrue, so abuot 10% of all hummans(as you mentioned before) have choosed to belive the less logical story.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

you won't believe in god till you get proved that he exists.
and i will allways believe in god cause no one can prove he doesn't.

people believe it, not just because of the story. because they see a happyness in people that they want alsow. happyness you can ony get from God. if you want prove that God exists, then google for it.
i'm googling for it. so that i can go to other sites and talk to people about this.
he is the source of light that lives in me. He pulled me out of a black hole and pud me oon a mountain. He carried my pain, and now i can be with him. Jezus is the hope.. living in everyone that believes
and about that "why dont give it a try?" i only said it twice
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

i'm not saying this because i wanna atack people. i am saying this because it's my mission to do this. this is what God wants from me.
this is what Jezus would do.
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Juski wrote:Me: Doesn't belive in God til you proved he does exist.
I asked you clearly to confirm that this is true to proove that you are not only ignorant but only a zombie that knows nothing else than too belive in the bible.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

you can call me anything you like. it doesn't make me warm or cold.
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

Juski wrote:
Juski wrote:Me: Doesn't belive in God til you proved he does exist.
I asked you clearly to confirm that this is true to proove that you are not only ignorant but only a zombie that knows nothing else than too belive in the bible.
well said

Henkjan you are not jesus, there are millions of people like you with blind faith. youre a terrible debater, keep saying the same thing over and over. most christians wouldve pulled out a bible quote by now. youre boring, just move on to your next group of victims to your garbage on another msg board

reading your posts i get the image of a ditsy girl with her head in the clouds, too stupid to accept anything thats said around her, skipping to thoughts of bright green meadows filled with daisies and bunny rabbits
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

i'm saying the same things over again because you ask me questions that all have the same answer.
i just wanna do what Jesus would do..
Last edited by Henkjan on 10 Mar 2006, 21:00, edited 1 time in total.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

If you really want to spread the word of god, why didn't you copy paste the whole bible in this topic?

Perhaps you could supply me with a bible?
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

no, youre saying the same thing over and over because you havent studied christianity, you appear to have little experience with life, and have nothing else to say
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

bible's are cheap..
they are not hard to find. probably in a book store or something..
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

jaytea wrote:no, youre saying the same thing over and over because you havent studied christianity, you appear to have little experience with life, and have nothing else to say
conclude what you want, it's making no diffrence.. nomatter what you say
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

tijsjoris wrote:If you really want to spread the word of god, why didn't you copy paste the whole bible in this topic?

Perhaps you could supply me with a bible?
why do you think there are preachers? the bible is hard to read if you have not read it for a long time.
when i first read the bible i just read it.... but i didn't actualy understand the meaning of some things.
but i didn't read the whole thing.. just the most importand things
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Henkjan wrote:i'm not saying this because i wanna atack people. i am saying this because it's my mission to do this. this is what God wants from me.
this is what Jezus would do.
I highly respect Jesus, he was a great man, and a great innovator of a new moral that's based on forgiveness and not blindly following old dogmas.

I don't think Jesus would do today what you are doing now.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

maybe he would not do it. but i am doing what he wants me to do.
i am spreading the word of god.
but.. cmon.
if Jesus came here to earth and he did some mirracle that is impossible for humans then he wouldnd need to do this.
people would believe him.
but if Jesus came on earth and did no miracle, he would probably go out to the real world and talk to people about God...
but that's hard to do.. for a human..
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

doesnt like every preacher and priest etc talk to people abuot god?
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

yeah. they do. but i'm not a preacher.
i'm a 16 year old boy who has to think about his future, but knows his future is allright with god.
i am not a very bright person. but i know i will get a job and that everything will be allright
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

hi, I'm 16 too =)

God? OK, I will believe... but first prove it
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Henkjan wrote: what i can't explain is that i feel god alsow, i feel him inside me. when i go to church, when i listen to religious music.. i can feel it in my spine.
it's a feeling you can't discribe.. happyness.. thankfull..
Can you accept that other people can get that similar feeling of happiness from other things than you get it from?
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

one thing, when i go to church every week, and i pray every day... i fucked much time for nothing, if god wouldn't exist, and don't say "i can prove it blablab" now... i know you can't
and when i don't do all these things... who cares? god won't care because god forgives everything, and now i adore my whole life a creature from that i don't even know if it really exists? that is stupid...
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

I don't have anything against religious people as long as they dont start repeating "try this, why not?" to me again and again.
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

dz wrote:I don't have anything against religious people as long as they dont start repeating "try this, why not?" to me again and again.
what this ignorant dweed (Henkjan) doesnt understand is that decent people dont go around forcing their beliefs on people. if youre truly content with yourself you dont go around bragging about it. henkjan, im going to say this as plain as possible since, as youve said yourself and has become increasingly clear with every dimwitted excuse for a post youve added to this irrelevant thread.. youre not bright, youre not going to convince anyone of anything over a msg board

and i dont give a fuck what it says in the bible, any religion that is weak enough to encourage ppl to force their belief on others seriously is a waste of time. GOOD DAY SIR
Jalli
Pipe King

Post by Jalli »

Thus sayeth the LORD God of Israel, "Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour".
Exod 32:27

"I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling."
Jer 13:14

Taken totally out of context and all but you said earlier that you didn't disagree with anything in the bible... This does not sound like a guy (or girl) I'd want to obey...

The bible was written by people who chose what to put in and what to not put in based on what they liked or not. This happened long time after Jesus was dead and gone.

Imho ppl can believe in anything they want but when they start to "spread the joy", they start to annoy me :P
4th position in WC4 (DAMN YOU KARLIS!!!!) PWNED KARLIS IN WC5!!!!TT:39:2x:xx (you've got some playing to do Stini ;) ) When it's all over the question is not who was right. The question is who's left.
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

i agree with u totally jalli... like jehovas witnesses when they ring your door and start preaching... ez pull out me good ol' baseball bat :P
Proud Member Of RDK
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

hahah LOL :D
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Hehe it's funny to watch everyone's post this is a fun topic actually. Juski u said that if u see god then u'd believe in him or something along thoes lines if u saw the man then everyone would believe in him but that's not what religion is about it's about not knowing all the answers or how he created earth. And to SveinR he does want christians to preach the word of god to others. This may not be the best way to reach out but Henkjan is doing the way he know's how. He isn't forcing the religion on anyone he is just telling you about it and what it has done for him in his life. If you think that is bragging then maybe ur jelous of the kind of life Henkajen leads. One more question here and i know this is gonna stir up a bunch of peeps with some negative stuff but im gonna throw it out there anyway. In life i feel there is more downs then ups. Like there are a lot of tough times for a lot of people all over the world. Doesn't anyone feel like there has to be something more to life then just this like i know some people are content with there lives but i always feel there has to be more out there. anyway that's just my 2 cents later.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Well, for me there are more ups than downs really. If for a lot of people this is not true, than it must be the fault of religion...
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

religion doesn't hurt anyone.
there was a time i saw no meaning in life.
i have to go eat first cause i just woke up.
memphis, well said
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

SveinR wrote:
Henkjan wrote: what i can't explain is that i feel god alsow, i feel him inside me. when i go to church, when i listen to religious music.. i can feel it in my spine.
it's a feeling you can't discribe.. happyness.. thankfull..
Can you accept that other people can get that similar feeling of happiness from other things than you get it from?
no i can't accept this.
you might get it from your wife or someone you realy love. but when you hurt that person it will be gone. when i leave God, nomatter for how long, i can allways get back to him.
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

tijsjoris wrote:Well, for me there are more ups than downs really. If for a lot of people this is not true, than it must be the fault of religion...
maybe you are affraid of life.
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

maybe u are afraid of life Henkjan... if your so afraid to handle things on your own without "God"...

There is no such thing as a God or destiny... were in control of our own lives no matter from which angle u look at it.. now thats logical thinking..
Proud Member Of RDK
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

How do you conclude that I am afraid of life out of what I said?
I don't get why I should be afraid of life when I got more ups than downs.
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

who said i was affraid? i have a girlfriend.. and we both are having a hard time.
so yes i can't make it without God. who cares.
i'm not bothering anyone.
and if i'm with God my whole life, then so be it. i want nothing more then that
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

tijsjoris wrote:How do you conclude that I am afraid of life out of what I said?
I don't get why I should be afraid of life when I got more ups than downs.
well maybe you don't get any downs because you don't whant to do things that may have downs or have things that may have downs or whatever
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

So if you evade things that can cause 'downs', you are afraid of life?

Well there lies some truth in that. Other way around, I think it's plain stupid to not watch out what you're doing.
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

Henkjan wrote:who said i was affraid? i have a girlfriend.. and we both are having a hard time.
so yes i can't make it without God. who cares.
i'm not bothering anyone.
and if i'm with God my whole life, then so be it. i want nothing more then that
excactly my point... your not mature enough to handle things on your own u have to have this imaginativ father figure to help u... like having invisible friends in kindergarten when other kids wont play with you...
Proud Member Of RDK
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

well, if that's what you think. but it's not like that at all.
i'm not the only person on earth that believes in god.
sometimes i go to church and it is filled with 3000 people.
you think all those people are poor people who have a bad life?
i know plenty of people that are rich and go to church and believe in god.
it has nothing to do with making it alone or not.
i wouldnd care if my life was the worste life i could imagine.
he brought me life, he can take it away. if it would happen i would still be thankfull and i would always praise his name. cause i will allways remember what he has done to me.
EDIT: my girlfriend has had a very bad life behind her and she if 15.
her Dad is sick and could die this year. her mom can't work because she's taking care of her dad. and they still live with God. they have no money, but still they are glad when i come to eat with them.
you can't understand what God does in people.
if i got burned and i would look horrible i would still thank God. i feel him.
i feel him so mutch that i would do anything for him.
Last edited by Henkjan on 11 Mar 2006, 14:55, edited 1 time in total.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Well, if I burnt my face, I would not be happy. I wouldn't thank god, nor blame him.
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

You keep saying "He has done soO much for me" and "Give it a try" but maybe Maybe he hasn't done anything for us, maybe he has done nothing but bad things? think about it, he might have given you all you need and life, but what has he done to for example me? I believe that he hasn't given me a thing, that you give yourself your own things, you need to work to live.
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

If u guys want.... u can discuss for unlimited of time with this guy... normally is this way. A (not so religous) person discussing with a (very religous) person always ends up with this mongoness. The religous says he's right and the other one also says he's right...
U will never get these (very religous) persons to change their mind... so just leave it.

edit: forgot... I'm do think there is something up there.... but don't believe in that god created the earth... more into teh science in that part...

---Lock Topic---
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

niN wrote:You keep saying "He has done soO much for me" and "Give it a try" but maybe Maybe he hasn't done anything for us, maybe he has done nothing but bad things? think about it, he might have given you all you need and life, but what has he done to for example me? I believe that he hasn't given me a thing, that you give yourself your own things, you need to work to live.
if you believe in him then he can give you the same.
all he wants is your believe.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

What if I say 'god is evil', does that affect you?
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

tijsjoris wrote:What if I say 'god is evil', does that affect you?
no it wouldnd. God is good.
the Devil is evil. he's the one doing all the the bad things to you.
the Devil used to be an angel. but then he wanted God's power and he turned evil. you can't understand that God gave his son to die for you so that you could be forgiven for the sins that are caused by the devil
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Hm, I think the devil always gave good things. God is just boring.
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

tijsjoris wrote:Hm, I think the devil always gave good things. God is just boring.
but with the devil you will be when you die, and you know where he is.
if you follow the right path in this life, you will go to heaven when you leave this place.
this life is the journey to what comes after this.
in this life you have to follow a road.. that leads to god.
all the other roads leads you to elsewhere
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Haha, I bet you never heard of cheating skills! I have this code that can instantly teleport me to heaven.
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

im out of this discussion.. just too lame. :)
Proud Member Of RDK
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

me too.
not many religious people on this forum.
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

which means fewer idiots...which is a good thing..
Proud Member Of RDK
Henkjan
Kuski

Post by Henkjan »

i must be an idiot cause it's hard to believe what religion has done to people, and what it has done to me.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I do think religion caused really much trouble in history. And that it would've been better if there was no such thing as religion.