I had sex topic

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

ribot
Not banned

Re: I had sex topic

Post by ribot »

skint0r wrote: 23 Feb 2020, 19:40 Very epic topic :D I'm glad to rediscover myself also posting here before as expected, because first time big event in life for sure. Somehow not as cringe as expected, I guess because can still appreciate good feeling of mans banging, it's good confidence boost to know even if you are at loser level in life, somehow at least can still manage to make someone think you are ok enough to let you get naked with them.

I will continue cringe-sharing by telling about future successes, though very few. Increased total number of people to 3, or maybe 2.5, I guess depends how count sex. Maybe even it's only 2 in total but I share anyway because it was nice bonus achievement in life.

Last year aka not 2019 but 2018 because we are still in 2019 mentally: I managed to match with someone on Bumble, and big achievement here was that she was transgirl. Quite pretty too, actually probably prettier girl been with so far. We talked a while and hit it off, flirted a bit and got some exciting nude sharing. I was still a little too anxious about meeting up because I'm retard in life, but she was from San Francisco and on her last day of visiting before leaving, and was quite tempting in efforts to make me meet up. Finally decided fuck it why not give it a chance, how horror can it go worst case... We met up, walked a bit to find a bar to sit and drink, got along pretty good and was easy to talk despite being fuck nervous like norm when meet new people. I was still not really sure if was going good or not and had zero expectations from meeting anyway already. Eventually we left and walked around a bit, in my head I was already ready to just say good bye and take it for just oke nise evening with cool person because didn't imagine there was any interest there, but eventually we ended up near her hotel and she asked if I wanted to join her in room and I was like ooooo shiet in brain while trying to play it cool.

It was nice chill mood, just talked a while and her clothes came off pretty fast and we made out and enjoyed her mega nice tits in many ways, laid in bed and continued doing that for quite a while, touching and groping and getting pretty hot while also lazily chatting and hevd good mood. In hindsight probably good chance to do more but somehow in the moment was just enjoying the mood and it never went much further, so didn't get ultimate achievement of experience girl dick sadly. Some regrets there for not trying but also good experience anyway so thumbsup

Later in year met girl from Taiwan visiting for a few months here, first time meeting didn't do anything, just looked new years eve stuff together and went separate ways, but later on after some weeks met up again and then did many things many times. About zero feelings there, but still nice to get some physical intimacy and get off so won't complain. She traveled a bit all over, and eventually met again this last Christmas again for more bang.

okthx

maybe in about 5 more years i will have one more story to tell hopefully, but don't have too much hopes
Cool story skint! That hindsight has come to me too. One can often try more stuff without getting awkward.

Anyway, I'm sure you can get more sex if you try more. Pro tip is to make a fool out of yourself a lot so you won't feel awkward about it any more. It's worth it!
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Re: I had sex topic

Post by pawq »

Cool stories both

I had to read one sentence like 6 times to realise that it's "maybe 12 years younger" and not "maybe 12 years or younger"