Latest thing you have bought

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Re: Latest thing you have bought

Post by Hosp »

also lots of greens, milk, viili osv + 1 freeze pizeza
also gum (for school)
ToMaT
ile
Kuski

Post by ile »

Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

review may be comink
ToMaT
Kazan
34mins club

Post by Kazan »

Got this as present)
MSI GF75 8RD-041RU
CPU: Intel Core i7 - 8750H
Display: 17.3”
RAM: 16 GB
Video: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Max-Q (4 Gb)
Weight: 2.2 Kg
Kazan
34mins club

Post by Kazan »

Smoant charon baby.
bought this vape few days ago because neighbors dont like that i smoke. i like it more than regular sigarettes. can smoke at home and good smell.
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Kazan wrote: 12 Nov 2020, 15:08bought this vape few days ago because neighbors dont like that i smoke.
I wish more people were this considerate!

Or maybe they are but I don't know about it 8O
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

400eur worth of Magic: The Gathering cards

pls help
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Tigro wrote: 18 Nov 2020, 11:31 400eur worth of Magic: The Gathering cards

pls help
Selling them would help.

On-topic: HDD docking station.
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

I've spent several hundreds of EUR on MtG cards too in past weeks :roll:

It is kind of weird that my deck of 75 cards I carry in my bag is worth almost 1500 EUR (link to deck)
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Bludek wrote: 5 Aug 2021, 11:17 I've spent several hundreds of EUR on MtG cards too in past weeks :roll:

It is kind of weird that my deck of 75 cards I carry in my bag is worth almost 1500 EUR (link to deck)
Cool rhinos. I played modern rhinos once and that stuff stomps (pun intended).
Just playsets of FoNs and Tarns are pretty sick already. I managed to get my hands on one copy of FoN and Tarn and I'm happy. Maybe maybe one day I will buy a Gilded Drake or some other sick reserved list card like Tabernacle or maybe Timetwister, as a means of monetary investment. For now I have few reserved list cards and their prices just go up and up.
My Urza cEDH deck is somewhere around the price of your deck as well. Funnily enough, tuned Urza cEDH decks can easily cost around 8000+ Eurs, while most of the value is in like 3-5 cards out of the 100.
Btw, also worth noting that prices of MtG in the USA are muuuch higher than in Europe. For some reason, the US has them all inflated to the skies, while here they are reasonably affordable (still, the most expensive cards are expensive here as well). For example, Violent Outburst on Bludek's site is listed for $7.20, while in Europe you can get it just under 3 eurs. Americans are crazy.

Super happy that nobody out of my non-MtG friends is actually asking how much money did I dump into cardboard so I don't have to lie to them.
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

I got into MTG a few months ago from work colleague, when brought some decks to play at work for people interested once. I have played it digitally before many years ago in one of those Duels of the Planeswalkers games, but not much at all.

Found it a lot more fun to play IRL, and since now I would have some people to play with through work, I ended up buying some bulk cards (shitty commons/uncommons) to get started with, and some boosters just for fun. Probably spent most money so far on sleeves and deck boxes and otherwise non-cards.... Bought some precon commander decks and played commander 3 times now, enjoy it a lot more. But also about zero interest in cEDH or spending money on sick cards etc. Last week I tried to make my first "own" commander deck with cheap cards. Enjoyed that process a lot, specially making really janky shit deck just for fun. Somehow "fun/cool" cards are way more interesting to me than actually "good" cards :D So I made real shit golgari deathtouch deck.
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
farnsworth
Kuski

Post by farnsworth »

skint0r wrote: 9 Aug 2021, 09:58 I got into MTG a few months ago from work colleague, when brought some decks to play at work for people interested once. I have played it digitally before many years ago in one of those Duels of the Planeswalkers games, but not much at all.

Found it a lot more fun to play IRL, and since now I would have some people to play with through work, I ended up buying some bulk cards (shitty commons/uncommons) to get started with, and some boosters just for fun. Probably spent most money so far on sleeves and deck boxes and otherwise non-cards.... Bought some precon commander decks and played commander 3 times now, enjoy it a lot more. But also about zero interest in cEDH or spending money on sick cards etc. Last week I tried to make my first "own" commander deck with cheap cards. Enjoyed that process a lot, specially making really janky shit deck just for fun. Somehow "fun/cool" cards are way more interesting to me than actually "good" cards :D So I made real shit golgari deathtouch deck.
could have sent you a starter pack with as many commons/uncommons from the past many 10 sets as you wanted:)
But it's cool! It's a great social thingy. I was at a tournement just this Saturday.

But anyways, there's alot of sellers on cardmarket.com that sells every pauper card you need for cheap. Usually the post stamp is the expensive part for pauper cards^^
If you need help, let me know(:

Edit:
MTG arena is godlike if you compare to any previous online MTG. It is so much better godlike is too small a word.
Previous "modo" the one you named and so on were so bad that there wasnt words for it=)

im old, so i only play the old cards now a days and like a retard
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 125531.jpg
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

Well I wouldn't say I spent much on it, I bought a pack of 4000 cards for like $40 on ebay, that were common/uncommons from like MH2, Kaldheim, Strixhaven, Zendikar and Ikoria. I think it was not much investment for the amount I got :D Even if won't use most of them anyway haha.

For the new commander deck I made, I bought singles for the cards I didn't have, but went very budget so that was about $50 worth of cards only. Also a complete shit deck of course.

I played some MTG Arena, but now that I got more into the IRL playing, I haven't played it as much.

My collection so far heare https://deckbox.org/sets/2969533
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
farnsworth
Kuski

Post by farnsworth »

skint0r wrote: 9 Aug 2021, 14:20 Well I wouldn't say I spent much on it, I bought a pack of 4000 cards for like $40 on ebay, that were common/uncommons from like MH2, Kaldheim, Strixhaven, Zendikar and Ikoria. I think it was not much investment for the amount I got :D Even if won't use most of them anyway haha.

For the new commander deck I made, I bought singles for the cards I didn't have, but went very budget so that was about $50 worth of cards only. Also a complete shit deck of course.

I played some MTG Arena, but now that I got more into the IRL playing, I haven't played it as much.

My collection so far heare https://deckbox.org/sets/2969533
Nice! Shit decks is the best decks especially when you play with friends irl <3 Do never fall for the "lets google whats best and play it"=)
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

farnsworth wrote: 10 Aug 2021, 08:58 Nice! Shit decks is the best decks especially when you play with friends irl <3 Do never fall for the "lets google whats best and play it"=)
Well, Modern tournaments tought me, that I am not as good deck brewer as pros on the internet :lol:

I am not playing the objectively best deck in format every time, but when I choose a deck to play, I do my research, compare decklist, join Discord, test with friends and only after that I go to tournaments.
I prefer buying a bit more expensive cards for a tier deck and winning some money back from tournament prizes over playing my bad pet deck with cheap cards and losing most of the time. I learned the hard way.
Cfilorvy
Kuski

Post by Cfilorvy »

New running shoes.
New Balance Fuel Cell Prism
TT: 42
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

dropped my prev phone from 20 cm height on tiles in bathroom, total insta death. Doesn't even connect to pc.

So I bought new one with 120hz screen and 5G (Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G). Not expensive, just seemed like a good deal.Image
new keyboard. I wanted a quiet one, so I didn't go for mechanical. I had mechanical previously and wasn't happy with it.

Now I need good 144hz monitor and that's it.