Life?

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Do you concider yourself one that has a life?

Yes
74%
No
26%

Total votes: 42

Xiphias
39mins club

Life?

Post by Xiphias »

I asked myself these questions today and couldn't seem to come to a conclusion. Maybe some of you could give some answers.
What is life? How does one gain life?
Why would someone want to have a life?
Does Jappe2 have a life?
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
Lukazz
36mins club

Re: Life?

Post by Lukazz »

Xiphias wrote:Why would someone want to have a life?
this one is a really good question!

i have a girlfriend, so i cannot really be a nolif0r, but apart from the time i spend with my gf i'm pretty nerdy and spend most of my not gf-time in front of the computer.
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

as I see the definition of "having life" that appears up on the intarwebz it's about having any kind of social activity, going to school, to work etc, that's the impression I've got. However then there's the question if you never say anything to anybody in school is that no-life again? are school and work considered obligations that everybody does either way, like eating, shitting and sleeping so they're outruled from the definition? is it about spending all freetime on computer, no habbits. or can a habbit be a "no-life" habbit? is playing guitar alone in the basement about having no life, whereas playing football about having one? you could never say anything to anyone while playing football either. What is the "having life" all about anyway? is someone that practices snooker 10hours a day having a life, and someone practicing elma 10hours a day not having one? also you could have mental illness, shyness, superweak confidence all summed up to being very cautious about ever talking, what's that then? freak?

IN MY FUCKING OPINION, it's once all about those stereotypes, if you dont follow them, you're motherfucking freak nolif0r unsocial stupid cunt son of a bitch fagg0t that deserves to die. wat?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

life as the antithesis of n0life are the mere activities that would gain you those things all the people who spend most their time on the internet secretly long for, be it directly or indirectly; love, sex, money. As we all know, love isn't true, sex is worthless without love and money is only a means to acquire these former two. On the other hand, when I'm 30 years old and an accomplished guitar player I will enjoy those three meaningless embellishments on top of my years of meaningless devotion to a piece of wood with strings on it. It will almost seem if like really has a meaning to it. Better that than to spend your time to prove life's meaningless.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

I have a fucking nice life. :D :D
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Post by Polarix »

I do work yes but thats all, so i do not have a real-world-life....yet
Last edited by Polarix on 30 Mar 2009, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

maybe waiting for the right moment? like the "Wait for the right moment to clap" scenes in Not Another Teen Movie :P
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

I don't have a life, I just trick myself into believing I do a couple times a year.
Staar
Kuski

Post by Staar »

You have a life no matter what you do.
Rock n Roll All Night and party everyday
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

Everyone with TT under 40 minutes has no life..oh wait...it's just stupid. My so called 'social life' is all about sitting with friends in pub instead of going to university then meeting my gf after she ends her classes etc. Boring, isn't it? :|
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

voice of the geek:
There is both internal and external life, i usually have external life
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

I'd say my life is a little boring right now, but I'm looking forward to cegep (kind of college between high school and university that lasts 2 years and exists, as far as I know for the North America at least, only in Quebec) which will surely be much more interesting. At least I don't play elma 2 h/day since a few weeks/months so I'm a little less a no-lifer, but I'm just playing Super Mario 64 instead so there's no difference. By the way, I'm about to be the first mango to finish the game with only one star on a N64. Yay for me! :)
:mrhat:
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I love my life right now, because all I do is play left 4 dead.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

my life has been postponed until further notice.
Mushroom
Kuski

Post by Mushroom »

Voted no. Hanging out with the same 5-10 mates all the time getting drunk can hardly be called life :(
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

voted no
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Post by Raven »

voted Yes
Seize the day
Bismuth
Kuski

Post by Bismuth »

Still yes, I've made tons of friends, I'm happey
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

Answered yes, according to that fact atm im at computers with couple irl-friends, maybe i do then.
infected
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by infected »

Mushroom wrote:Voted no. Hanging out with the same 5-10 mates all the time getting drunk can hardly be called life :(
you just got me to realize i dont have a life either. all i do is hanging with gf all days. and when i finally get ff (fitt fritt) from her i just go on with playing some rock band or go out with the same friends as i always have and get drunk/stoned
geomatric hallucinations
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Life is life. My life consists of much travelling and much bullshit. I enjoy cooking, not having a TV, listening to the music I'm also studying in academic context, and doing oldskool shite like bouncing on gabber, playing (dutch) shuffleboard during the christmas holidays, and working out nowadays.

Sometimes I do pretty weird things, like sleeping on couches at home, reading while bathing for hours, killing time by walking around a train station imagining I own and made all I see around me; this is somehow very fun and time goes by far more quickly. I am known to climb up electricity pylons, and I can walk around for hours in supermarkets contemplating about each detail of a product I'm intending to buy.

So yes, I have a life, but it's a rather abnormal one.
Kazeta
Kuski

Post by Kazeta »

the qestion doesnt refer if u are a very cool social guy that has "life".., xiphias asks if u consider that u really are a soul on a body, but we are just like robots, with the only diff that we can think by ourselfs

edit- does it? :s
Last edited by Kazeta on 3 Dec 2009, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
TT: 47:40,88
Bismuth
Kuski

Post by Bismuth »

I like how you live, teajay :wink:
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

Kazeta wrote:the qestion doesnt refer if u are a very cool social guy that has "life".., xiphias asks if u consider that u really are a soul on a body, but we are just like robots, with the only diff that we can think by ourselfs

edit- does it? :s
Obviously it does. Wtf is that robot mangoshit?
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club