Share your shit moments

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Share your shit moments

Post by Bismuth »

Hey, I thought there was no (recent) topic reserved for shit moments stories. I think it can be useful to have some topic where you can go to write about some shit happening to you or that happened recently. I think it can be useful to have jappe commenting "yea but they are all niggers" too. Anyway, this is where you tell us about something shit.

I start:

I just moved in at my cegep (college exclusive to Quebec, 2-3 years between high school and university), in residences. I wanted this to be like a brand new step of my life, where I start everything new. It started pretty well, I who usually have difficulties in meeting people, approaching them, beginning new relations. I met many people, everything was stimulating and all. But especially, there was that one girl 8) I didn't speak much to her yet, but she really interested me and she seemed to like me, at least. I was looking forward with developing something, talking with her further, and blah and blah and see what it'd become. I wanted to put an end to my very old bad habit of fucking everything at the very start of a maybe-potential relationship, and start something correctly, and who knows, maybe she could become my girlfriend someday?

So that's it, I wanted to start correctly. I chatted a little bit with her, it was fine. Tonight, we went to the "party" room - the room where you can go talk and play baby-foot or watch movies or TV or listen to music during the whole night - to play some game with 20-25 people. I sat near her, on the sofa next to her actually. But then, there was that guy - he is in his second year, a very charming and handsome boy, who kinda became a friend of mine actually - who came and sat in the same sofa as her. However, it was like a big single-person sofa, so two... it was a little tight. But we were 25 in the room, so everyone was a little tight. So we played some games and stuff, etc., then we watched Twilight (yes, wtf :P) and most people just went out. We were like 6 watching the whole thing, and on those 6 people, there were me, that handsome guy and that girl (who still were in the same sofa), my roommate and some random girl who was just hugging him all the movie, and a wtf nab. They spent the whole movie together, one on each other and blah and blah. I mean, fuck.

Seriously, this is a very [meaningless? uneventful? you get the point] story but it really hurt me. I don't know why. I think it's because I feel like I was so "ok, this is the moment of your life when you stop acting like an idiot." and I thought it was actually going pretty well with her, and I was really hoping to be actually able to not fuck up any hope of possible relation by doing some crazy stupid mongo shit like I can do when I go nuts. Then this came and I was just "shit, why." Fuck you all. I can't blame the guy, he is really nice and handsome and all, I like him, too. But fuck, how did he just come like that and (maybe, I'm not sure, I mean I was not looking at them all night, but I'm 50% sure I saw this) kissed her like, on the first night they actually talk to each other. Fuck, again. And fuck. It really depresses me. Plus that guy has a "reputation" for having a lot of girls on him like that. And he seemed to have chosen her. And I, who is more passive and talking less, and less handsome and less this and less that, I thought I could stand a chance. I wanted to make something right for one time, and life just told me "Shut up nab."

Shit moment.
:mrhat:
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Re: Share your shit moments

Post by Grace »

Maybe they were already going out, or he chatted her up prior? Sucks for you though man, but it's college, you'll prolly find someone :)

My Shit story: (it's not a single moment, happened over a couple of months) -> Of course, there's a girl, i majorly majorly liked her to the point of near obsession (lol) and she said she liked me too, And said she was going to dump her boyfriend and be with me. We were pretty much dating, but there was no 'will you go out with me' bs or w/e. (i think it's stupid like that anyways) -> so then she tells me one day that she doesn't want to dump her boyfriend, even though she doesn't like him at all, and basically doesn't talk to me for months.

Few months later, i met up with her at a party, and she starts hitting on me. I went along, cause i seriously seriously like this girl. We start dating a bit again and so on, (she still has the same boyfriend) and this time she actually dumped him, then i went on Holiday and while i was away, she met some guy and started going out with him, then lied to me about it for a month. I was/am so fucking upset, why can she not be trustworthy for even the shortest period of time? I even saw the signs, but forced myself to believe she wasn't cheating, thinking she wasn't so much a slut to screw me over a second time. Guess i was wrong.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

my birth
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

Jappe wrote:my hand never lets me down, i luuv you
emo topic o,o plz die, you are all niggers
allthough I dont like any racist shit I approve of Jappes comment.
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

smaxa, stay away from her. even if you make her your gf, i doubt you'll ever trust her.

bismuth, stop being an observer, grow a pair and have a crack. just because they kissed, doesn't mean they are interested in one another.
mcleod
Bismuth
Kuski

Post by Bismuth »

ya anyway it still got me feeling like shit. it might get better within the upcoming days/weeks, we'll see. And SmaXa, that was a story :( And personally, I think this forum is a nice thing to talk about it because it's accessible and you can just share something you wouldn't share to someone who actually knows you, and talking about it always makes you think and you feel much better after. In my opinion. But I agree, it's such emo topic :D
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

my story: I met a girl, I liked her and she became my girlfriend. that was three and a half years ago and we're still a couple.
end of story.
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

When I grow up I want to walk in a strange fasion and smell funny.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Lukazz wrote:my story: I met a girl, I liked her and she became my girlfriend. that was three and a half years ago and we're still a couple.
end of story.
wow there must be a bunch of shitty moments included in that :D
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

well, actually my post was a little offtopic, I just wanted Bismuth to look like a failure. :)
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Well, what can I say to this. I sometimes feel like I'm a complete failure at life, but I know it not to be true. Everyone feels dipshit about themselves on occasion. One thing to remember is to not care much about your initial reputation by first looks, social restrictions, popularity contests. To be popular is to be respected for something you either are or are not. I'm quite myself in life, and am building a respect out of that somehow. Speak with your heart, you can make clearer if people should like you or not. You don't want to be friends with assholes anyway. Not to be feindish either, but that's completely topside ofcourse.

Did I mention I have like 0 friends in real life? :)
Bismuth
Kuski

Post by Bismuth »

Anyway, if you have other shit moments (not just with love, may be with friends or stuff) and you feel like you'd be somehow feeling better if you just wrote and whined about it, go :)

And tj, poor tj, you must have some people who tend to like you, nat?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

IL IKE;

TJING;D

TJORNIS VER Y MANY!=:
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by Dynamo »

Sorta same thing happened to me in first year uni except it was my best friend who stole some chick from me after it was established that i was going after her (i won't go into detail to save ppl time but anyways)

dick moves!

haha actually i don't really care anymore and we're still best budz, but it got me pretty down at the time
Total Time: 38:35,14
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

I shat my pants once when I was a kid. Need I say more?
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
Bismuth
Kuski

Post by Bismuth »

I shat them at eight, that's the latest that happened to me :oops:
Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by Dynamo »

LMAOOO

soooo i had a few ppl over tonight for some drinks and a hot tub and my one friend is starting to hook up with a girl friend of mine, cool! so the rest of us kinda leave so that they can make out or whatever and then come inside...

sooooo after like 2 hours my other friends peaced out and i'm like wtf what are they doing? so i go to check on them and there's no sign of them...hmm, so i think they might've went for a swim in the lake or something (i live on a lake), but no sign of them there either. i searched EVERYWHERE around my house when finally a lightbulb comes on and i decide to walk down the beach a little ways and sure enough i see this 'shape' in the distance moving around and hear 'noises' so i just yell, 'WILL YOU GUYS QUIT FUCKING AND GET THE FUK OFF OF MY PROPERTY ALREADY OR I'LL CALL THE COPS!' and i guess they thought it was my neighbour so they fucking LEG it back to my house (almost beat me there actually) and without saying a word they change, get their shit together and leave

good times!
Total Time: 38:35,14
Bismuth
Kuski

Post by Bismuth »

:D Dynamo, they sooo musta been "Oh crap, oh crap, let's get the fuck out of here right now!!"
jonsterion
Kuski

Post by jonsterion »

I just took a dump like 5 minutes ago.
belele
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

holidays have just ended for me :( first year of high school beginning, and im afraid its gonna be 3 year long shit moment :( for 1st class - 43 lessons a week (+ extra physic and it lessons)
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

I went to lauta.

Jaytea made post.

Fuck.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Reminds me of FML: http://www.fmylife.com/

Today, my husband of 9 years announced he was gay. He insinuated that he was only able to achieve erections because I looked like a man. FML
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

ha ha ha! :lol:
Bismuth
Kuski

Post by Bismuth »

Honestly, if you haven't seen Kanye West fucking Taylor's Swift's moment deep in the ass, you should. This is an ugly shit moment, it's so fucking wrong to do that.
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

Shit moment:

Me like girl.
Friend like girl.
Me didn't say to girl I liek her.
Me friend say to girl he liek her.
They ghet together.
Me didn't.
That's my story.

It didn't really affect me much, just avoided that guy for a week or so. :D
ToMaT
Alma
Kuski

Post by Alma »

Thorze wrote:Shit moment:

Me like girl.
Friend like girl.
Me didn't say to girl I liek her.
Me friend say to girl he liek her.
They ghet together.
Me didn't.
That's my story.

It didn't really affect me much, just avoided that guy for a week or so. :D

i loved that story :lmao: sucker :lmao:
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

You suck but I don't fucker Alma shit.
ToMaT
Alma
Kuski

Post by Alma »

Thorze wrote:You suck but I don't fucker Alma shit.
can someone tell me what that is supposed to mean? 8O
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

damn almost every thorze's sentence is quoted so i read em anyway :/ dunno Alma, but you shouldnt be so ->M.E.A.N.<- tothorze.lev
Bismuth
Kuski

Post by Bismuth »

Jappe wrote:oh the drama, maybe do threesome though? or fuck your friends dog as a revenge
Talk about a revenge :lol: :lol: :lol:
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Thorze wrote:You suck but I don't fucker Alma shit.

Jesus christ Thorze, think about what you are saying before actually posting it, then your posts won't come out HILARIOUS.

Sucks to hear your story though, i'm sure when you are a little older she will realise what a dick that guy is and be all over you. :|
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Bismuth
Kuski

Post by Bismuth »

Why the fuck do I have to fall in love with girls with boyfriends? Why the fuck do I have to learn that information one week too late?
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Sitting at home, getting a mad neighbour from downstairs at the door and finding your own kitchen drowned with the tap still running - and not being able to give a clear explanation due to having drunk at least 8 half a litres of beer and a third of of a bottle of 51.

Shitty ofcourse, while I should've spared the brazilian rum for making caipirinha out of it. :(
Kortsu
Kuski

Post by Kortsu »

Fyuck the neighbousrh,. just drink and don't mind about 'em. You got alotta TIME IN THE MORNING To sort things out.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

I tried 3 serious relationships and decided that I don't need some special partner. As long as I have my friends and the world is overpopulated, I see no reason to find a partner. I'm sorry for all of you who feel the need for one and can't succeed.

I'm currently doing horrible in high school. Actually I quit it already (am starting a new school in the autumn). School is not the problem, but rather my parents, with whom I'm required to live for another 2 years. There's constant nagging and whine about my studies, quality of life, hobbies, views (me being an antitheist, them being religious) and just about everything they can think of. Earlier I tried to fix some things they weren't pleased with but that was always just followed by different whining. There was no end to it so I quit trying to please them. Now I wait until I'm 18.

I think the key to happiness and the way out of every shit feeling is just ignoring it and moving on. Stress never amounts to anything positive, so why have it? Life is too short for crying and emo bullshit.

Don't really mind if nobody reads my post. It's still nice to write it out.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

cool to know what you feel though, i kinda understand your point of view, partially i feel exactly like you :/ but not about the school. think man, ignoring your school things it's going to be hard for you to get a decent job and earn decent money... all parents are right in some aspects ;)
do you have msn btw? :)
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Pawq wrote:cool to know what you feel though, i kinda understand your point of view, partially i feel exactly like you :/ but not about the school. think man, ignoring your school things it's going to be hard for you to get a decent job and earn decent money... all parents are right in some aspects ;)
Yeah, I realise that. I'm starting an IT school in the autumn. Finnish high school shiat is too general for me. I just can't sit in some mandatory religion/chemistry/swedish classes only to start over in some new school after 3 years. But hey, thanks, Pawq :)
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

ive resigned of religion lessons, and fortunately i dont have swedish xD but im going to move to another class this year though (from maths-phys.). to IB (international baccalaureate). ez learn 6 subjects (english, polish, maths, physics, chemistry and geography), get an IB certificate and go study in UK or Italy :) thats my dream :>
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Pawq wrote:ive resigned of religion lessons, and fortunately i dont have swedish xD but im going to move to another class this year though (from maths-phys.). to IB (international baccalaureate). ez learn 6 subjects (english, polish, maths, physics, chemistry and geography), get an IB certificate and go study in UK or Italy :) thats my dream :>
Coolness. Unfortunately in Finnish high school everyone must pass courses on almost every subject. So if I don't want those courses, my only choice is to drop out of high school.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Religion is one of the funnier subjects. I love arguing, and it's the perfect place for teh.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

thats still a way out :) just do everything to prepare yourself a decent life ;)
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Religion is a boring subject to argue about. You can't reason with religious people, otherwise there would be no religious people. I prefer arguing in philosophy class.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

LousQ wrote:Religion is a boring subject to argue about. You can't reason with religious people, otherwise there would be no religious people. I prefer arguing in philosophy class.
I hate arguing with religious people as well. But I love arguing against religion.
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Me too, I suppose.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

but its boring to argue with a person that has no arguments at all ;o
Bismuth
Kuski

Post by Bismuth »

LousQ wrote:You can't reason with religious people, otherwise there would be no religious people.
Damn, what's your name so I can quote you everywhere? It's so well said :)
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Bismuth wrote:
LousQ wrote:You can't reason with religious people, otherwise there would be no religious people.
Old Quote that has been used a-plenty.

I remember it from House.

Anyways. GF of ~4 years broke up over text message.

Started dating next day with a loser with a lip piercing.

But because I know my life is all roses and fun (really) there was retribution.

I went to Symphony Orchestra rehearsal, and there was an infinite-line of people walking from the train station/buses etc. to get to SoundWave music festival. When rehearsal finished, I saw said loser walking into the premises with a cloth over his nose to the direction of a Youth Orchestra official. I found out later that he had rather quickly entered a mosh pit, got pushed to the death zone and had his face stomped all over until his cheek bones and nose broke. Apparently his asshole friends (whom I know very well as hypocritical sluts and overall immature girls) neglected to help him, rather they laughed at him.

So, a little bit of shit went down quite well with a spoonful of sugar.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

A.K.B. wrote:
Bismuth wrote:
Old Quote that has been used a-plenty. I remember it from House.
Yeah, sorry Bismuth. I got it from the genius House.
A.K.B. wrote:So, a little bit of shit went down quite well with a spoonful of sugar.
Hahaha, cool story. Made me smile. :)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

dame akb, talk about retribution.