The Table Tennis Topic

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Re: The Table Tennis Topic

Post by Grace »

Thorze wrote:I don't see why everyone's against me just because I wanted to make a topic of a sport that I like, that can be usefull, just like The BoneLESS made Skateboard topic, no-one flamed him, so why me? Just when it's me you flame and spam and do shit just to make me leave the scene.

My question is why only me?
Because elma community is like that. You have it good compared to Xratio. And Pawq/Xiphias/Mawanes spam up there wasn't to spite you, they were just having fun. (It was still spam)

I used to play table tennis, and i like it.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

Thorze wrote:I don't see why everyone's against me just because I wanted to make a topic of a sport that I like, that can be usefull, just like The BoneLESS made Skateboard topic, no-one flamed him, so why me? Just when it's me you flame and spam and do shit just to make me leave the scene.

My question is why only me?
Because they know how you are react. For example when someone claimed that he posted your photo. Learn how to ignore 'trolls'. Do not give them 'ammo'. They will leave you after some time. Every time you say something like FUCK YOU X, SVEINR BAN X! it gives you completely opposite effect to what you originally wanted to achieve. No one ever is banned and everyone lol.
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Post by Raven »

i play tennistable o,o its like table tennis but instead table there are 3 rackets lying on the ground and you hit the ball with your table. Little bit more challenging :wink:
Seize the day
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

table tennis sux, juz owned me 4ever lulz
jonsterion
Kuski

Post by jonsterion »

PING PONG FUCK YEAH GO!
belele
Juish
38mins club

Post by Juish »

i thought the xiph, maw, pawq tabble tennis game was awesome, i watched the whole thing ... and at least it was on topic still. not useless. whats wrong with guys playing table tennis in the table tennis topic? seems the most logical place to do so. everyone seems to be saying they like table tennis anyways (except zweq)... no reason to get worked up. i would call the topic a success. and if there are so many people that used to like table tennis then why not just add another category " like, dislike and retired" or something like that.
TT= 38 somethin
jonsykkel
Kuski

Post by jonsykkel »

i sometimes read this when im bored
status:ONLINE - - -  drinking:GOFE - - - iq:85 - - - elasto mania ranking:#1
adi
36mins club

Post by adi »

I haven't played much lately but last summer I used to have some 6-10 hours long sessions with my pro friend. So my skills improved pretty fast. I also bought a new racket (30€), which is good for strikes and spins. It'd be cool to challenge elma players (well maybe I'm going to play with Fanatico one day). Nice game I must say :)
Team MiE
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

I got used with Stiga Peak (1-star) racket. Was good for strikes, though it wasn't good for spins.
Seize the day
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Hell I had a 3-star racket, also Stiga. I like table tennis so plz put me in that list =)
When I was a kid I used to practice in a big hall, and years later in school we played every break we got when it was winter!
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

ToMaT
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

High quality lauta, this topic. Needs more cool to be like juish topix
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96