igge - do we approve of such trend?

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

abruzzi
Kuski

igge - do we approve of such trend?

Post by abruzzi »

What we need and what we get

I mean the stereotype of an igge user and I strongly believe most of you do exactly know what's on my thought. What the fuck is worth here such a shit-eating spammer at all? I remember the lauta from the past. The values that did really count were the ability to discuss and exchange opinions on certain problems, being actually helpful and taking into consideration statements of the other board users, acting like the part of the board, avoiding the look of some external presumptuous commentator.

Cold doll and warm soul

Let's compare him with for example... Mawane. Although both of them have clicked the "Submit" button quite many times in here, it's definitely obvious that Igge wants to show us how much time he's got to waste, how bored he is, to emphasize his addiction to a known TV series or just to create himself an image of a peevish wise man. On the other hand of the cold poisonous doll that Igge is, we've got Mawane, a warm soul. A guy that is open to new feelings, open to real life meetings with other Elastomaniacs (nice meeting with Memphis being a great example). Furthermore a fun, outgoing sensible boy who you can always find share thoughts with, very honest guy who'll never leave you with your problem alone and finally a serious man who takes up a job when needs to and likes to meet attractive girls. Showed up with an extremely entertaining song, "Mawrap", knowing that some would laugh very hard and some even would think of him as a wierdo. Nevertheless it appeared as a very very nice piece of music:) And only confirmed that he lives being somewhat a brave, forward guy.

Secret truths, true secrets

How the hell would we compare him with Igge-guy, a cold, extremely cocky and priggish clown? The two is not comparable and it is the most cogent statement of all. The known-TV-series addict that tries to be funny all the time, closed in his room is not probably worth any credit, not in here and probably nowhere at all. Therefore I'd like to ask the crowd a few questions or rather to form certain issues to make you fulfil them with your sincere reflections. Do you really approve this kind of senseless spammy pricky-cocking and would like to extend the extent of its presence in here? If you wanted to make up a new friend, would you rather choose a guy who sits on his ass all the time and tells over and over how omni-wise he is and tries very hard to appear funny on an occasion, or would it be a warm, honest, open-minded guy with whom you could exchange opinions, who certainly won't backbite you afterwards? I do know this forum works with the rule whatever-point-important-who-posted, but I encourage you to try your best. Remember it's only Internet, and it's a discussion, so any argued point is valuable, and spare your criticism if needed.
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Igge
38mins club

Re: igge - do we approve of such trend?

Post by Igge »

The elma scene doesn't need me, for sure, but I need it.

Sorry, but I'm here to stay.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

yes.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

I find that Igge adds a lot to this community - i've found endless amounts of entertainment from his CETCASTs, laughed for hours at his oftentimes witty comments and enjoyed many an igge level. Sure, he posts a lot of useless, annoying things. So do i, you, AKB, SveinR, Abulabulabulabula, Markku, tijsjoris, etc. We all spam like bitches. BITCHES.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
zaraptor
39mins club

Post by zaraptor »

Igge is my favourite Igge
Mawane is my favourite Mawane

mawane.com
Harald Hasch
Kuski

Post by Harald Hasch »

love you iggypoopz <3

(i reserved a spot for us at the lava 2night, toasted ur favorite undies xox)
zaraptor
39mins club

Post by zaraptor »

I understand.
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

i didnt bother to read whole post berh, only first chapter, and i have to say that:
Igge is one of the most important guys in the scene, elma scene wouldnt be the elma scene without igge! sometimes he's really annoying (<3) but all in all, i'd miss him if he left! :PPP same as mawane, zweq, yeahs, pabula and many others :>
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Mawane is seriously cool though, and igge is differently nice, but am I to judge what type should be liked better? Are we? Personally, I couldn't make such a balance, and I wouldn't even want to, since your question refers to a comparison of internetpersonae with real life personalities - I consider that approach flawed, as there's only so much that translates from real life to the internet literally, while much more is transposed in different ways we cannot grasp so easily as you are implying.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Well, thanks for clarifying some issues, i have to admit i used to have an entirely different point of view, also having thought of mine as a rather correct one. From now on I'll surely treat Igge-stereotype as something that is actually positive for the scene and also its board. Sorry if you felt insulted.
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

People are free to like and dislike whoever they want. I do not feel insulted.
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

...and they have kids and stuff, yay, happy ending :beer:
:mrhat:
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Berh is shit.

Epic shit.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Thanks =)

But I'm FinMan
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

n'ah u're PolMan
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

FIN MAN IS A THIN MAN!
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

WITH A WHITE, SKINNY ASS!
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Latest news! Even Zamppe laughs at Igge EPICLY and is happy that there exist such funny nolife-nerd-kiddos that actually make him laugh sometimes!

hail zweq!
sleap
Kuski

Post by sleap »

okay!
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

Igge is the best!
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

I've got something for IGGE

Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I saw that some 2 or 3 days ago and immediately thought of you as well. :)
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

at least i'm dating fucking and smoking weed you nerdo
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

what a life.
:mrhat:
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

berh, how do you make time to create threads/posts when you are out "making the most of your life"?

and secondly, why do you care?
mcleod
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

hello bob,

i know i shouldn't care but just look at him

the guy day by day just seeks something he can waste his time on, he sleeps during daylight, stays up at nights, watching youtube, searching for new series, new forums, new sites where he can press the refresh button every minute, whatever, you know what i mean
he's just the most useless creature i can ever imagine, what's more i doubt he can even say something meaningful and on-time about elma, he's just an idiot forumer here claiming he knows everything and that he's having his best time by completely cutting himself out of the reality and it's even socialer than being among real people
i know i maybe shouldn't do this (cuz someone might find it rude or he might feel bad) but don't such people annoy you?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

To me there is nothing more annoying than people who think they are better than others. You, however, get annoyed by people who you think are worse than yourself.

I guess we're all different that way.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

youre both just trolls anyway .ddddddddd

"such" trend is not approved, many people deserve temporary ban, some permanent. however i refuse to worry how some forum looks like or is going to look like :beer:
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

Igge is a nice guy. :)
ToMaT
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

igge is a weirdo.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Igge is the Intergovernmental Group of Experts, an organization of Islamic Conference.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Igge is a nice cook of pies)))
sleap
Kuski

Post by sleap »

relax.