Eurovision Song Contest 2010 Oslo

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Eurovision Song Contest 2010 Oslo

Post by Kopaka »

So are any norwegians here going to the show? :)
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2010 Oslo

Post by Polarix »

maybe
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I'm going.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Polarix
Kuski

Post by Polarix »

see you there igge
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Anna from Nyköping is going o/
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

Not very much discussion here about Eurovision huh? Did anyone watch it? What do you think about the winner and other shows?

I liked Germany's artist, song and the show so I'm glad it won. I also liked Iceland but somehow they don't seem to appeal to anyone else with that kind of songs.. but I knew it because few years ago they had similar kind of performance (This Is My Life) and it didn't do too well either.

Other performances I enjoyed were Romania, Azerbaijan, Armenia and Belgium. I wonder why anyone didn't seem to like Belgium that much before the finale and it ended up doing quite well in it. I always thought it had good chances to be on the top. Turkey was ok too but never thought it would be 2nd.

Then the ones that I didn't like that much... Sorry but Denmark was just too boring, I didn't like it at all. It reminded me too much of combination of ABBA's The Winner Takes It All, Tina Turner's Simply The Best and Puff Daddy's I'll Be Missing You. Come on, really, how could that be any good xD Sounds almost like a ripoff, but whatever.

Well, what more... I lost 5€ (and missed over 400€) because some countries gave too much points for stupid Russia who had just bad performance. Maybe it was expected but I didn't want to support it in my betting xD Also there was some stupid hype about Israel (who ended up at sucky 14th place which they truly deserved) and it cost me another 5€.
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
Polarix
Kuski

Post by Polarix »

I saw the semifinals live (Because i were to late for the final ticket). In the final i liked armenia quite well (im weak for long hair), and song was okay. I liked finlands and swedens songs, so very wierd they didnt cme to the final.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

I think the final was maybe the best show ever ;o Apart from about a handfull of songs they were all really good in my opinion. I really liked german song aswell so I'm really happy it won. Was considering betting money on it but was already minus 200€ in my account so couldn't afford loosing anything :/ There were so many good songs so I voted four times in the final, on Germany, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia.

I was kinda of afraid it would be a bad final with some really bad song going to final like the isreali, russian, greece and belgium songs, and a couple of good ones not going to final like the swedish, finnish and latvian. However still a lot of good ones in final as I said.

The waiting-for-votes show was really nice this year aswell, for once it was actually not totally boring to watch. The voting was exciting aswell, not the first place, but the fight for second place, especially with Denmark in the fight. As for the danish song I really like it except the chorus which is boring and totally ruins it, too bad caus I really like the other parts of the song.

So all in all a fucking amazing show :)~
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

I have to say. The Spanish song was crap.
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
Polarix
Kuski

Post by Polarix »

yeah kopa, it was really cool when everyone danced after Madcom's song while waiting for votes, really big!
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Ours was crap, again. Not sure why we always have such bad songs, it can't be that difficult to send someone with some talent.

Armenia wins the award for hottest singer, easily. Germany was a deserving winner, but I quite liked Turkey too.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.