Diablo III

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Zweq
34mins club

Re: Diablo III

Post by Zweq »

i have been at belial on inferno for few days and tried him about 100 times and best is 90% in the last phase. he is very hard, but i've read WD soloing him, just need 30k+ dmg
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

Act II is ridiculous though (with my current gear). Mortar hits for 37-45k dmg, which is slightly above my hp.
By the way, zweq, what exactly is hard in Belial? No, I mean, seriously, last illusion part of the battle seems to be all about avoiding green damage areas - which was quite easy on 3 difficulties - and ticking him to death.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

every hit one shots including the poison breath he does on the entire platform, i suppose you need to use spirit walk there, or stand in some special spot i still need to find
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

at least WD dont have to kite in inferno act1, just stack int and go stand in middle of champion pack. WD's have few invulnerability abilities that last for total 6 seconds and then some healing abilities, templar healing and a potion. That might sum up to some 10-15 seconds of decent aoe spam(bear charge), champs will die in that time unless they're "shielding" & "extra health". Kiting fails most of the time due to few combos like "vortex" & "molten" or "jailer" & "mortar" & "desecrator". Also you gotta keep in mind that when you kill fast, there are health globes left and right.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Jappe wrote:blizzard has been nerfing wizard and demon hunter so they shouldnt be able to farm undergeared in hell act 3-4 so easily anymore and they have said they try to adress the constant need for kiting/ranged for melee classes which i think is nice. one other thing i would like them to adress is the "jumps" in inferno difficulty instead of smooth progress, right now you get to certain point and all the sudden you hit a fucking brick wall and either you try to farm SLOW in previous places or buy overpriced gear from wizards who could solo shit in further acts. the champion packs also seem to be too anti-melee, with 4 affixes its very high change you get some near unkillable mobs.

also its funny that as a barb/monk i need basicly some exel table for comparing stats so i can decide which item is best when it has vit/res/strenght etc all possible fucks and ranged classes can stack main stat like int and not worry about anything else :P
Yeah the demon hunter nerf doesn't really change all that much. There still isn't a cooldown on invisibility spell so the only difference is you have to reput it more often. DH's biggest problem is that it's the squishiest class. (I play DH and the nerf hasn't made it any harder. Although i am only in Nightmare atm. :P)

There needs to be an antinerf on barb tbh, make it a viable class to use in inferno. I don't mind insane difficulty, but when the melee/tank classes are one-hit by white mobs no matter how high they have armour, vit and resists, that's kinda silly.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

I don't see one-hitting white monsters (not a special attack) in act 2 inferno. You are most probably right about barb antinerfing though, I think.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D FUCK ROOPE 8D
Kortsu
Kuski

Post by Kortsu »

Farmed items for staff of herding, crafted it, went to the level once and dropped it in brain dead-mode. ölölölölölölölölölölöölölöl

Well, now I just need money to craft it and MAYBE I wouldn't be so fucking dumb twice.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

yeah it's hard to play this game with a straight face. I guess it has something to do with self-respect
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

I heard that there is a shit version of Ravel's Le Gibet in this game. Not sure if want.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

ROOPE IS A LITTLE BITCH.
Image Cyberscore! Image
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

What about roope?!1

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7278039/ ... _Guide_PDF
A lot of info about affixes, monsters, etc. Though I can tell that at least some info is messed up and not up to date.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Hi roope.
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

I misclicked, read, and shed a tear((
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4965215#blog
what do you think about this?
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

I don't know, hardly anything was said there. This game is a fail anyway, not massively, but still. To make it playable need to reduce damage output and hp of all monsters on inferno mode and just double/triple the total amount of the monsters, remove resurrection timer, redesign the checkpoint system and add some better rewards from bosses. There are more problems I could mention, but those are core design so I guess it's too late to make this game "good". As for progress I got just diablo on inferno left, but I don't know how to kill it, oh yeah azmodan, rakanoth and izual dropped 2 blues each. It's like the harder it gets the less reward you get, what a fucking einstein designed this game?
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

if you dont want your game, give it to me! :D
playing D2 for blizzard sorc now, unlocked hell today evening. Sick cold immunes.
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

It's hard to kill most inferno act 2-4 bosses with stacks of valor, 'cause killing them often requires specific build not suited for killing elites. Maghda and some others are pathetic though.
I'm kinda stuck at Belial, but right now progressing with my lvl ~40 DH fast and easy - buying her a set of items in the beginning of every difficulty on AH xd
About the update: obviously, patches is our only hope etc. But I personally am satisfied with _some_ of the issues zweq listed.
Kortsu
Kuski

Post by Kortsu »

Monk at level 60 now, gathering gold by clearing hell secret level and just taking baby steps through inferno. First legendary dropped yesterday, Andariel's Visage with dex :)

Also leveling barb who will be much to make viable in inferno (based on playing with a barbapappa friend).
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

guys i'm gonna play since june 7 (ru version), i think on eu server! any brave one who could be my party?
Image Image
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

Rus version? What a facepalm.

Got three characters to level 60: WD, DH and last one is tanking monk (btw looking for pure dps ranged class to progress fast through inferno). Not really farmed gold, so gear is pretty much crap, just wanted to learn skills and general playing style of other classes to be more competent at the game overall

Once again writing my battle tag, just in case: Str1k3r#2349
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Some more thoughts - after seeing some inferno videos of players who are progressing into being slightly more geared, i can see the difficulty level becoming more manageable and i can even see act 2/3/4 inferno being EASILY farmed in a few weeks time. Champion packs still somewhat depend on some lucky modifiers but most modifiers can be coped with. Shielding/Invulnerable minions are the two modifiers that are still difficult to deal with Fire Chains/Jailer/Vortex/Fast combination probable hard too.

But yeah, saw a guy who was soloing barb act3 having not all that much trouble with the champ packs - he wasn't doing it easy but by no means was he getting the 50 deaths per individual monster of the champ pack that some were complaining about next week. He was well geared but there was room for improvement (Maybe 20% better gear possible) so i think it will even out slightly more.

Bosses don't get an awful lot easier even if you uber-gear them, but champ packs do. Adds a bit more balance to the game. I imagine the fact people found "Bosses" easy is because they have a fixed/predictable moveset? Not 100% sure.

I'm interested to see how the expansion's being added affects the difficulty of the game. I imagine we'll see things like runes/jewels/skulls readded, also some more classes maybe? To be honest my main disappointment with this game is the lack of skilltree-calibre customisation. The ability to change skill trees with so little repercussions annoys me, quite a lot. Also the level 60 cap is wtf-ish.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

My main disappointment is probably the game design being around RMAH. What I mean is that the droprates are horribly bad on any good items, just because blizzard wants people to use the gold auction house and especially the real money auction house. That means this : people farm whatever has the best gold/hour and buy items from the gold auction house, that is the core problem of current "endgame". You really don't feel anything by seeing gold dropping, because it drops all the time, you can only calculate ok I farm the next 10 hours and I get 5-20 million gold depending on how lucky I am, then I buy x item from the gold auction house. And when you do this process 10 times you will get your first really good item, that will most likely be useless to you, beside selling for gold.

Now even that would be bearable if the damn areas and monsters weren't completely static and non-dynamic. The way normal and inferno difficulty differ from eachother : monster hp/speed/dmg multiplied by x. This is my 2nd "main disappointment". I mean sure diablo2 and diablo3 are totally different games, but the way diablo2 handled difficulty on hell difficulty was much smarter and definitely a lot funnier. I mean having basically 5 times more to kill on hell difficulty and on some random occasions 3 champion/elite packs on top of eachother, buffing eachother with nasty auras. Also there used to be monster shuffling on hell difficulty, certain places would have 3 monster types from 10 available (random numbers I made up), instead of the non-randomized way of D3. There are still a few good areas though, especially those 2-3 random open areas of act1/act2
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

Haruhi:
They seem to be nerfing Inferno in 1.0.3 btw, but we'll still have to see to which extent exactly.
Last couple of days I've been watching Kripp's stream, canadian guy who's playing barbarian (maybe he's the one you were talking about), he killed Belial on hardcore, must be world first. Sadly, died afterwards to nasty soul rippers. Actually, I recommend his stream/youtube channel, he's awesome. His goal is to complete inferno hc before the patch comes out.
Losing nephalem valor buff is quite a hell of a repercussion, I'd say, considering its obvious though hidden drop rate bonus.

Zweq:
I agree with you about RMAH, though we'll still have to see increased drop rates and stats of legendaries in the future patch/patches as well.
Diablo is not the game about... variety of entertainment. It's pretty much the same during entire game and it's ok, that's the way I see things.
Diablo 2 changed a lot with 1.10 patch (especially hell, and especially act 5 of hell), which, mind you, came out three years later, that's a lot of time :)

I doubt we get to see an expansion or whatever huge in less than one year.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

1.0.3 seems good, almost in contradiction with all the juicy RMAH "conspiracy" theories.
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

So played for first time post 1.0.2, i have a level 45 DH on Act 3 Nightmare (idk if overlevelled or what) with dps gear. Last time i played, i was dying quite some because impsy under-armoured, now i'm not dying at all and practically tanking fights with elite packs. I guess some nerf did occur there.
Image Cyberscore! Image
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

Well, there shouldn't be any nightmare nerf, it would be kinda uncalled for. You probably got some more resists I believe, somehow semiaccidentally xD
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

As far as i can tell i didn't even get any new gear. :P Not complaining. I was only dying to stupid onehit mobs (soul rippers, anyone?) beforehand anyway. :DD

Might try to progress to Hell soon.
Image Cyberscore! Image
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

Soul rippers are badass and OP =) Both Kripp and Krippi died to elite soul rippers/lashers in act 3 inferno hc.
I'm currently playing wizard, gonna hit lvl 60 in about an hour, that makes 4 lvl 60 characters, barb is missing :) But kinda inclining to make him hc, have to think about it.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

lolest death :D those just happen sooner or later statistically speaking i guess
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

Yeah, it's WD death, in my opinion quite risky moves, he could be killed by anything fast enough anyway, as he was too far from the exit to reach it in cheat death mode.
His wizard died to soul lashers trying to save Kripp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq2dXAheBOI
But he's already at lvl 60 again, it's no big deal, items are. And Kripp also made a backup lvl 60 barb.
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

I don't think Hardcore inferno is all that feasible right now. Act 3 is a pretty fucking good effort considering last week people were complaining that the white mobs were onehitting in act2 inferno. :P
Image Cyberscore! Image
infected
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by infected »

just about to start on inferno on my hc monk. anyone playing hc ranged with decent items that wanna tag along?

gamertag is: iwork4ebay#2645
geomatric hallucinations
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

HC seems like the only way to go with the introduction of RMAH in SC, which doesn't exist in HC. Or what say you? Half of the 1k+ dps one handers are already in RMAH, during the first day. I think I'll stay far away from RMAH, even providing supply is like accepting the current game design(of "modern" games) as it is.

Infi: unfortunik my class on HC is monk too) and only act3 hell. Also waiting for frend to catch progres
Kortsu
Kuski

Post by Kortsu »

RMAH should provide some laughs at least, just like AH does with sick buyout prices. 250$ for any item in the game feels like too little though.

I have never played HC, sure it would be a massive adrenaline rush in Inferno but I'll get sort of the same feeling with regular SC and some tough monsters. Maybe some day.
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

Yay, levelled 5 different characters to lvl 60, everyone killed inferno Maghda, time to get some 2 months break
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

those kripp guys are now progressing end of act3. worth watching if you're even moderately interested in retarded games
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

anpalcactus#2523
please donate
Image Image
Kortsu
Kuski

Post by Kortsu »

Xarthok1: AZMODOWN
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

Yep, Kripp just downed hc inferno azmodan solo legit, yay to that. I downed sc inferno belial solo with my shitty geared barb today, yay to that too
Bye, broskis, see you in two months
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

rejected anal cactus friend invite :D), like a
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

Zweq wrote:rejected anal cactus friend invite :D), like a
pizdahui :\ add
Image Image
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

inferno will be nerfed today/tomorrow, so these guys are rushing for full clearance on hardcore http://www.twitch.tv/nl_Kripp, lot of action going on due to that rushing
error
Kuski
Team: 27

Post by error »

error27#2561 :roll:
twitch streams | one-handed | EOL winrate 20.1 %
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Not that I play D3 myself but a friend of mine made act 2 on inferno yesterday after 100h+ (I barely know what it means).
He told me this in skype, after I came back from gym 1h later I wrote him back, and then he tabbed out to write me back, he wrote how good he was etc etc and seemed very happy. I said gz and when he opened D3 again his hero had been killed =D and it was game over cuz if you die you are dead.
He blamed me after that I killed his hero =DDD, I said I'm sorry for you loss ;D
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

Bjenn wrote:Not that I play D3 myself but a friend of mine made act 2 on inferno yesterday after 100h+ (I barely know what it means).
He told me this in skype, after I came back from gym 1h later I wrote him back, and then he tabbed out to write me back, he wrote how good he was etc etc and seemed very happy. I said gz and when he opened D3 again his hero had been killed =D and it was game over cuz if you die you are dead.
He blamed me after that I killed his hero =DDD, I said I'm sorry for you loss ;D
Is your friend Kungen? ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1e8LXRnVoM - hardcore death's are cool :)
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
infected
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by infected »

been standing still on my monk on hc for ages now. need a damage dealer to play hc with! anyone got a ranged class that wanna tag along?
geomatric hallucinations
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

July 26
Bug Fixes
Fixed a bug that allowed wizards to become permanently invulnerable

someone might have made a fortune on hardcore mode
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

or just an another way of ad-ding so that ppl will buy more and look for 'more' bugs
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
NightMar
39mins club

Post by NightMar »

True hoyler.