What computer games you're playing?

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Re: What computer games you're playing?

Post by Chris »

Pawq wrote:Need for Speed: Most Wanted. The original. Easily the best racing game I've ever played, it's almost flawless <3 THE COPS GADDAME <3333333333
I don't want to question or comment on your taste. I just want to say that my favorite NFS was the original NFS: Underground, followed by Porsche and 3. What I didn't like in newer games was that you needed to drive like an idiot to find races etc. NFS:U had just races. If I want open area I go play GTA.
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

I loved Underground too, but I love driving around with cops in MW :) Still, when you want just to drive races - go ahead and start them from the menu, like in NFS:U :)
Chris
Kuski

Post by Chris »

I might try it.
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

NFS3 definitely was the best one. Uber realistic controls and too much tuning sucks ass.
Colin McRae Rally 2.0 was the best rally game of all time for the same reason.
39:37,91
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

Atm mostly elma and cs1.6 but also some oldschool Maplestory (private server), not the piece of shitty poop that exists today.
ToMaT
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Spellforce: Order of Dawn
It's an absolutely genious game. It's an RPG/RTS hybrid, in that you play as a character that does quests an such (get items, weapons, spells, stats, skills etc.), but you also have to build armies to defeat the evildoers.

Elma of course, but currently just offline cause I can't get EOL working in Wine.

I also like to play all the NFS games up to the original MW on a regular basis.

And GTA:SA when I'm bored.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

Civilization V, League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

Civ 5 is pretty cool, but it's scary. Start a game and off you go for 3 days.

I'm in a low for LoL now, I'd like to think I'm growing out of it but I know I'll get back to it at some point. I've played about 4k games including everything.

I've just recently gotten back to GW2 and goddamn it's beautiful and fun. Really a great game. Only a few tiny things are slightly annoying but that's alright, stuff can't be perfect.

Turok 2 well I've been doing segmented runs, individual levels, first 3 missions... got a few WRs here and there, mostly I've been optimizing to the second the first half of the game, being faster by 2 minutes and a half than the current segmented record in real-time on the first 3 missions, I find it quite impressive from my point of view but I'm not my audience.
:mrhat:
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Xarthok wrote:Colin McRae Rally 2.0 was the best rally game of all time for the same reason.
I liked too, but realized it's just as terrible arcade shite as those new Dirt games after trying Richard Burns Rally.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

Yeah, I totally second that. Richard burns really was the shit. :beer:
Chris
Kuski

Post by Chris »

Lousku wrote:
Xarthok wrote:Colin McRae Rally 2.0 was the best rally game of all time for the same reason.
I liked too, but realized it's just as terrible arcade shite as those new Dirt games after trying Richard Burns Rally.
I don't like Dirt games, but I like what Codemasters did with F1 or TOCA. I don't care whether Forza or GT are more realistic. They are too sterile. They are just car simulators. Race Driver is racing game, with lots of cars really fighting with me, you could even hear drivers swearing when you hit them. I remember crashing into one driver and winning the race. However few rounds later he took revenge and spun my car. I hate racing "trains" in GT.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Just finished NFS MW again, perfect game <3
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

elma
#ranks
#bingo
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

GTA V on PS3 atm. Slightly disappointed though. All the hype and my own experience from previous games ruined it I think, it's not as good as I expected :( Also seems like there's a bunch of GTA Online trophies needed to reach Platinum Trophy and that sucks.
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

Warcraft3 Frozen Throne (with tunngle) nowadays.
Team SPEED

Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

barely any Elma I think, some CS.GO and a bit Age of Empires II, thought the graphics went watefak on me with red dots and shit everywhere, dunno why.
ToMaT
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Labs wrote:Warcraft3 Frozen Throne (with tunngle) nowadays.
Did that a lot too last year. But small custom maps, not real WCIII play.
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Legion Tower defense on garena is one of the best custom maps (after dota ofc) on WC3 TFT. really rocks
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Played out NFS U2 recently (to the end for the first time), loved to the max!

Since I build my new PC I finished Crisis 3 too, laaaaame :U

Hoyling Dishonored now, enjoying it a lot! (Look - stopped playing at 6.45am...) Finally something I wanted - something new, inventive, involving, creative; not just a brainless shooter like so many others.
Thundr-
37mins club

Post by Thundr- »

divinity original sin, gud game for dnd enthusiasts
ROKKEBOL
Kuski

Post by ROKKEBOL »

ive played no pc games but eol since 2008 at all, also havent played diff platforms

pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

RedLine wrote:ive played no pc games but eol since 2008 at all, also havent played diff platforms
that's pretty impressive!

Just did some 5h session in Dishonored and finished the main story. Really, really, really, REALLY good game! I played it through taking a stealth, non-killing approach, and it was fun, but also a bit tedious at times. I think next time I'll go as a total brute making use of all the killing techniques available.

The only thing... Too easy! Played on the hardest level but because of all the equipment and powers available I hardly ever struggled to get through. The enemies were simply helpless. I think more encounters with the "Assassins" (possessing roughly the same powers as the main character) would make it more interesting.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Just played out Dead Space 3... So lame! Firstly, it doesn't even deserve the title of a survival horror game. It managed to get scary (well, I suppose tense is a more accurate description) for about 20 minutes after about 2/3 of the game. Half of the game was just a plain "shoot the crap" masacre. Secondly, plenty of some pretty pathetic personal drama involved, including jealousy over a romance - completely useless and veery annoying. Then, the development of the story - identical to 1 & 2. And a veeeeeeeeeeery far stretched story, I'm tempted to call it bullshit.

And the bah-litelboss-bah-bah-interimboss-bah-bah-bah-bah-finalboss system begins to annoy me too (especially that the final boss was the easiest part of the game, on Hard level...).

Now I appreciate how well the story was developed in Dishonored - no bossing, just a tale told from a certain perspective; very well crafted.

Up next... Tomb Raider?
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

Still Hearthstone, mostly arenas.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Just finished Tomb Raider... Fairly enjoyable, but nothing exceptionally good. Climbing system copied from Assassin's Creed, some elements from CoD. Good bodily movements and oki graphics though :) Sooo silly action at some points with the whole place becoming a volcano etc.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

I have played a lot of DOS games in 90s and after 15 years break the memory is like this: DOS games are awesome. So 1 month ago I downloaded bunch of DOS games and tried out titles that I had never tried before and they were all crap. Try 5 minutes and oh god plz no more this.

Until I played king's quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow (1992 or 1993?). I would say it has the best atmosphere in any game, or at least one of the best. And this I say without any nostalgy, beside having a preference to pixelized sprite graphics. Gameplay though? yuck, it's an adventure game and I have never liked those. Nevertheless the best adventure game I have played and nothing like it will ever be created again. Didn't finish the game because I always get stuck in point&click adventure games but I'd still trecommend it to anyone who has patience, because patience is what you will need, this game will kill you without warning in 100 different ways ;) And I'm not sure but I think you can reach a state where you can't win the game anymore, I like when games do that.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Watch_Dogs, pretty good! But keeps my graphics card on the edge, 4024MB peak vRAM usage :U

"Realistic" difficulty level though...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ8EaTEp38Q
Pingywings
Kuski
Team: singy

Post by Pingywings »

only elma. I've sort of outgrown video games now, only really played elma and WoW albeit sparsely for the last 6 years. I suppose it's cause i'm shit at video games. and since i'm a suburban white boi in an empty area with no other kids about when i was growing up, it was probably a bad thing to suck at. what else can you do? Nowadays i spend most of my time focusing on musical things or just plain chillin since i have people to hang around with now. but inbetween spaces i still come onto elma. Im absolutely shit at it, still coming last in balles after 3 years or so, and I have no real desire to improve. I just like the people, it's nice having friends online as well as IRL, especially from different countries. Feels like a real insight to the different parts of the world talking to you all
Chris
Kuski

Post by Chris »

Pingywings wrote:only elma. I've sort of outgrown video games now, only really played elma and WoW albeit sparsely for the last 6 years. I suppose it's cause i'm shit at video games. and since i'm a suburban white boi in an empty area with no other kids about when i was growing up, it was probably a bad thing to suck at. what else can you do? Nowadays i spend most of my time focusing on musical things or just plain chillin since i have people to hang around with now. but inbetween spaces i still come onto elma. Im absolutely shit at it, still coming last in balles after 3 years or so, and I have no real desire to improve. I just like the people, it's nice having friends online as well as IRL, especially from different countries. Feels like a real insight to the different parts of the world talking to you all
Go away! I'm coming last in battles, not you :P :wink2:
Pingywings
Kuski
Team: singy

Post by Pingywings »

that's cause when we're on at the same time i put 100% effort into beating you haha :D
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Just played out Watch_Dogs, some 30 hours in 5 nights... Damn good! Very impressive visually, as well as having a story that actually got me involved emotionally! Finally! I'll probably come back to it, recommended :) (but not for people with cowardly pcs...)
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

I play counter strike: global offensive nowadays. If anyone interested, we can play together too. You get sometimes ingame stuffs (gun skin etc..) which you can sell in steam market and buy another game with it if wanted. Did play with bjenn and was fun :)

My steam profile if interested of: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006195177/
Team SPEED

Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

I'm currently playing BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien!
This game is beast. I finished all levels on normal difficulty with Perfect+, now I'm working on getting a triple Perfect+ on each level for the final achievements.
ElrondMcBong
Kuski

Post by ElrondMcBong »

Pokemon Pets

First Pokemon game for me.
Watched maybe 10 episodes 15 years ago, but its a fun game and its free and no p2w shit like other browsergames.
Asier
Kuski

Post by Asier »

Hi!

I'd like to recommend this game to everyone: Mount Your Friends

It's physics based, really fun but extremely hard to master. It has many different game modes, online multiplayer and leaderboards.

It's cheap (besides it's on sale now) and it's a true gem in my opinion.

I think many people who love Elma might find it interesting. I hope you like it.
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Steam sale yielded Fallout: New Vegas. Now hoyling.
jonsykkel
Kuski

Post by jonsykkel »

elite dangerous, geim of century
its better than euro truk simulator 2, that should give a idea of how oke this geim is
status:ONLINE - - -  drinking:GOFE - - - iq:85 - - - elasto mania ranking:#1
Chris
Kuski

Post by Chris »

Since my main laptop died I started again playing Worms. I've been playing Worms Armageddon, Worms Crazy Golf and Worms Reloaded.
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

I don't know where to post this. New release on Steam. The 3D Realms Anthology!
Includes 32 classic Apogee / 3D Realms games. I'm definitely buying this. :)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris
Kuski

Post by Chris »

I would rather wait for some winter sale to grab it for like 10 EUR.
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Whacky Wheels, Raptor, Death Rally, Secret agent, Hocus Pocus... These are the games that make me cry of nostalgy.

Not playing any computer games now, my steam signature says for how long it has been.
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

For the first time in my life I've been playing only one game for quite a while. I think I might stick with it... :)
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

I played GTA IV last year in September for a few minutes.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Carmageddon Reincarnation. :beer:
jw
Kuski
Team: raam65

Post by jw »

I am playing ibb and obb. It is a great game to enjoy together, e.g. together with you girlfriend:
http://ibbandobb.com
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

[carebox]
Mrrrr
Kuski

Post by Mrrrr »

RiP Mawane ((
RiP Devin ((
wtf mans?!
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

it was quite nab eventually
in the late levs the character develops faster than enemies which eventually leads to one-hit kills and 0 damage from opponents
[carebox]
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »