Everything

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Marcin
Kuski

Re: Everything

Post by Marcin »

Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Yep that's definitli something.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

That's a very nice mold growing progress! Marcin pls send more pictures as it spreads more. I like growing molds on random foods. Didn't try soups so far though. Good catch.
Marcin
Kuski

Post by Marcin »

Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
AndrY
38mins club
Team: .lev

Post by AndrY »

nice topic
My levs and other Elma things: sites.google.com/view/elma-andry + youtube
Marcin
Kuski

Post by Marcin »

kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Epic luck in hearts:

gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

Locked.
No reason to create this kind of topics and keep posting useless stuff. Please behave, thanks.

Sla
God Bless America
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

pawq wrote:Max interesting map teh =) also noticed fin vs scandinavia when first noticed, and immediately realised why scandinavians don't like when people say finland is part of scandinavia :p (or was it the other way around?)
Well, could also be because Finland isn't part of Scandinavia. It'd be like saying France is part of Iberia.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Yes, I know, but I used to unknow, and I know many non-northern people just treat everything "above the baltic/north seas" as scandinavia. Your post clearly confirms that it was not the other way around, but that "scandinavians don't like when people say finland is part of scandinavia :p" :p
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Don't get me wrong though, Finland is a valued member of the Nordics. I used to think it was a weird place with weird people, but now that I've been there and gotten to know some finns I know it's a weird place with weird people, and that's a comforting thought. :beer:
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

gimp wrote:The other day my coworker said if he had millions of dollars he would retire and just do lines of coke out of strippers' assholes all day. I told him it's impossible to do a line, it would be more like a bump because the asshole isn't long enough to do a line, it's just a small circle. We have been arguing about it ever since. Any thoughts?
how do you make a circle without a line?
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

anyone spying new grand tour?
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

ribot wrote:
gimp wrote:The other day my coworker said if he had millions of dollars he would retire and just do lines of coke out of strippers' assholes all day. I told him it's impossible to do a line, it would be more like a bump because the asshole isn't long enough to do a line, it's just a small circle. We have been arguing about it ever since. Any thoughts?
how do you make a circle without a line?

If the definition is line segment joining two vertices then the answer would be 0 lines for the circle aka bump of cocaine out of the butthole.
God Bless America
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Recently began to realize that I'm worse at English than I thought. It's like people can understand what I'm saying, but not what I REALLY want to say. The difference between how I and others perceive same words and expressions is a little too big. This becomes the most obvious when I attempt to criticize someone but just come off as a douchebag because I don't fully grasp the weight of the words I choose. Indeed, I always have a better reputation in Russian speaking communities, where I have much more control over the way people perceive me. I wonder what can be done about this and what it means for my future translation activities. I was kinda hoping to do jp->eng translations in somewhat near future, but obviously my English is nowhere close the required level. Well, the best thing I can do is to keep learning. I guess especially speaking English more in real life would help a lot since on the internet there is less incentive to be careful with wording.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Good observation. I think talking on the Internet can be useful as well, you already mentioned that sometimes you come off as an ass so you can use that as feedback :) imo your English is really good, but I guess that bit of extra skill comes from just regular usage. Maybe watch more British TV or sth like that? BBC news?
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

I don't think it just has to do with your english skills. I find often (especially on the internet, but not only) that people are really bad at listening and really understanding what someone is trying to say. Way too often they'll just jump to the simplest conclusion or take things too literally, rather than taking a few moments to try to really understand what the person is trying to say. I may be wrong who knows, but I feel like it's one of the major issues in society right now. We could save so much drama with just a little more thought.

Of course it's interesting that you say you feel better understood in russian speaking places, so language does has something to do with it, to some degree I guess..
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Kopaka wrote: 1 Feb 2018, 09:07Of course it's interesting that you say you feel better understood in russian speaking places, so language does has something to do with it, to some degree I guess..
or Russians are better listeners 😁
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

ok kuchitsu let's face it already - you are being often ridiculous, negative and semideliberately controversial to some extent. taking only your last two painful hiccups (FEM should be sightseeing and MEMes shouldn't be made) shall be exhaustive on the matter.
but i haven't turned up here to mock you - instead i'd rather cheer on you as i used to have a similar problem irl in the past. due to my parents' attitude i caught myself pointing out something randomly negative or some excessive care during a real discussion. being controversial, however, helped with the attention whoring issue. but now it's over.
what i'm trying to say is everyone can evolve, like thorze to hosp, smaxa to haruhi or the_xxxx to akb. there is a number of ugly ducks that turned into beautiful swans shining all over the area nowadays. maybe just tigro is an exception, this guy will take his time growing up for sure, he's clearly mad in some strange way.
what my piece of advice is - just try to breeze around freely. instead of trying to find some holes, drawbacks, etc. just try to enjoy what is going on around and relax a bit. whole community is there to help you. if you cannot hold for a longer time, just tell to yourself 'ok this day i will try to be positive, i will come up with some new ideas, write some outrageously happy posts' and then come back in a week to this state. you will see that you're gonna find yourself in a completely new state if you succeed
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

kuchitsu wrote: 31 Jan 2018, 18:10 I wonder what can be done about this and what it means for my future translation activities.
On Slovak subreddit (r/Slovakia) there is an opportunity to add someone Slovak speaking on Skype, and have some informal conversation with them, just to improve Slovak. I know that (relatively) many people use it.
Maybe something similar works with english somewhere, orka search for it but shouldn't be hard to find. Set up some native speaker for weekly chats and ask them to focus on your English and it might help.
Marcin
Kuski

Post by Marcin »

Jabberwocky

Lewis Caroll

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought-
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with his head
He went galumphing back.

And has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Calloh! Callay!
He chortled in his joy.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

A cave stream

Psychedelic patterns under the eyelids

The modifier of dreams

Induction of colorful dreams

Blinds on the cosmic window

A draft

Dreamy island

Teleporting portal

Light Dreams

Codes for hacking dreams:

"rules" "pets" "tell" "Bringers of the Dawn" "visa" "miracles" "mark" "native Americans" "white" "entrapped" "thousand year period." "planet" "knowledge" "knowings" "miracles" "the hard way." "good no ritual" "slower." "with" "superior" "zapped" "Cassiopaea calling." "camp" "Shocker" "time" "caused" "alpha" "level" "suffering" "MUFON" "Majestic" "go" "taps" "ears." "aided" "threat." "Antichrist" "nobody." "hot bed" "travel" "curtain" "B" "poltergeist." "windows" "woman" "Hag." "opportunity knocks." "flap" "flop" "glitches" "time" "Heating up" "contract" "Illusion." "fun" "collective mind." "Gemini" "ritual" "time" "cloak" "sneaky' "spells" "The more the merrier." "jealousy factor" "doing your homework" "front line" "The One" "fight." "Lizzies" "neighborhood." "sides" "battle" "fighting fire with fire." "Bullshit!" "time" "Earth Changes" "may" "I don't get it." "California falls into the ocean" "warm." "left behind" "Bringers of the Dawn" "cc" "takes two to tango" "sensitive" "gargoyles" "all-knowing" "bush rattling." "should have" "crumbling" "spooked" "Time" "Mecca" "Henry Higgins," "Pomp and Circumstance" "Hope and Glory." "time" "fun" "Time" "branches" "wanderer" "awaken" "hearing" "crest" "crowded." "Cassiopaea" "boom boom." "Lizzieland." "God." "lose" "risk" "Network" "father" "up to speed." "discombobulated" "bedroom" "trendy" "conduit." "tall order." "influences," "Whippersnapper." "nuts." "genius." "one." "ghost at corner window" "Priority One Soul." "trouble." "belt" "tingle." "way" "stiff upper lip" "comfort zone" "Bringers of the Dawn" "do" "acceptance" "Two G's." "Orphanage." "orders." "resident." "Thump." "step by step process." "union." "draw on our energy." "effortless" "born" "time." up" "awake" "years." "Time" "on" "see" "Lizzie" "eat." "The fallen Angel." "Brotherhood" "do" "letting go" "Millenium." "time." "when a human looks at a rodent, they notice that they are excessively furry." "comparing notes" "help" "God" "Everything," "desert." "antichrist" "losing" "close" "close" "agents" "breakthrough," "business" "deal." "future," "illumination" "forever." "boogie" "bleedthroughs" "bug" "Earthshaking" "let it flow." "Past, Present and Future." "see" "hear" "wild one" "food" "filet mignon." "visiting" "turncoat." "Time is ongoing." "breaking up" "bug" "alien" "stay tuned." "before?" "again" "try" "future" "individual" "Go with it!" "milestone" "contacted" "Que sera, sera!" "milestone," "The Cassiopaeans said this, the Cassiopaeans said that." "woe." "expunging" "Used to" "here and now!" "Link-up." "Ufologists" "Lost Traveller" "demonic" "hold back" "holocaust" "Jewish" "religions." "Buttonhole" "put your money where your mouth is," "past." "nerve." "spies." "Double verification." "meets the eye." "light." "Free will." "strange" "curtain breach." "wishful thinking" "Raise," "Cassiopaea." "Nordic." "small potatoes." "time." "higher levels" "led by the hand." "Gas planet." "chasing rainbows" "time." "teaching." "good night, Gracie." "brain cells," "hooked" "Karnak the Magnificent" "Man" "when" "When" "Hello" "opened" "tornado." "go under" "excuse" "of" "earth changes." "reflection," "rings a bell." "lost souls." "nearer" "arranged" "hieroglyphics" "thought plane" "cross" "flow." "get attached" "dealt with." "agent" "agent" "future" "symptoms," "online" "quotes." "higher" "time" "vacation." "slowly." "Take" "take" "go with the flow." "traffic" "freezes" "dig up" "plane." "Point" "refresher" "locked up" "push" "T" "slag." "good reading." "Puzzle pieces." "spa." "after seven," "refresher course" "touting" "significance" "window." "twin" "hangaround," "Different strokes for different folks." "code." "reload with current aural pattern." "where you are that matters, it is who and or what you are that counts." "good job" "flow" "dream your life away." "the whole picture." "preview" "unglued." "push" "perks" "to the four winds." "handles." "tunnel vision" "capitol" "shocker?" "symptoms?" "big time!" "root." "transiting from 4th to 3rd." "explosion" "hit upon" "centerstage" "other" "night!" "touch the borderline" "what does one do when one reaches fourth density reality with only third density training and experience?" "unified field theory." "filling in the blanks," "Can of Worms." "gravitons." "warmer." "our." "Foundation," "technology." "time." "gut feelings," "The Emperor is wearing new clothes." "colder." "halo." "rushing it" "chakras" "psychic" "can of worms." "chakra." "time" "fly" "if," "calling" "buy out." "disappear!" "truth," "broken." "take-over," "abreast." "a watched pot never boils!" "window faller." "run its course," "icky" "clue." "Look" "personality type?" "UFO?" "craft" "nuts and bolts." "crash." "that!" "government?" "vehicle" "get stuck in the mud" "Till the soil?" "channel!" "cult thought patterns." "heaven." Heaven" "Heavenworth!" "keep your mouth shut," "feeding." "means" "God Force" "down" "government" "Quorum," "Celtic," "Northern Peoples." "lifted" "kahoots?" "kahoots" "Batman" "Batman" "Prime Creator." "seen through a veil." "galaxy" "alien" "worlds" "satellites." "Orion" "god" "Lemuria," "planted," "Planted" "Native Americans." "truth" "forces of darkness," "breeding ground" "master race." "home," "advance party" "veil" "races" "Opal" "Zero time transfer." "Bahrain." "secret" "U.S. Navy is status 2" "Cooperation Agency" "brought under classified management." "classifications" "faked" "conduit." "A ton of bricks" "reprogrammed for service" "Matrix Material" "Robots" "hospital visit." "time" "leading" "Checking" "bases." "territory" "blip" "happening" "go." "time" "skipping" "Matrix," "Nordic" "shoot from the hip." "fact" "all intensive ooze" "unified entity realm," "solar return," "astal projection" "the silver cord" "in the works" "time" "rules" "live," "Trap" "crumbs" "call it in" "Panic," "a phone call away," "impression," "You can lead a horse to water..." "I want to be published, please help me get it done!!!" "circular file." "cut of the action." "fluid" "flow" "files." "secret" "X-Files" "to secede?" "snipes" "to heart," "mission." "special powers" "surreal," "planet." "wane" "station," "worker" "same" "Push buttons" "third party" "packages." "cause" "grooving into," "scientific" "physical" "You once had a more open mind, Michael, what happened?" "20 questions?" "phase" "Oh well, that's life" "blast." "leave no stone unturned!!" "automatic pilot" "kiddie gang." "shoes" "home" "Correctness" "frame" "You never know what there is to be learned when you inquire with innocence and freedom from supposition." "heat things up." "stuff." "self-styled" "Dead Dudes" "essence" "God," "course" "locator probe" "Ghosts" "blue thing" "Quan" "solidifies" "short circuiting" "interferences began." "ordinary" "bandaid" "fuel supply" "falling down on the job," "beat around the bush," "soon?" "ill advised." "time?" "moving on?" "firsts?" "everyone" "on" "be all and end all?" "Oh my, oh my, there is going to be three hours of a lot of big bangs, oh my!!" "research." "future!" "angels," "damn" "special service" "beige beret." "She" "Ann Landers," "choreograph" "time" "on your toes" "35" "give us a call!" "guys." "grill." "rotisserie" "walk in the door" "bounty?" "window fallers." "EM wave bursts along frequency border variation." "mechanics" "dimension" "torn," "work" "chupacabras" "dream you up." "figments" "God" "shaman," "hero," "blade runner?" "time" "adjusting." "time" "dead," "zero time?!" "hard" "stature or professionalism" "images," "getting your point across," "organized." "cool," "hand." "time" "Megatrends." "spare time," "explode." "Lizzies" "unwatched." "good idea?" "stuff like that!" "tuned in." "two way street." "net" "time" "personal data night?" "proof" "time" "long did it take you?" "millions of others?" "sound" "barrier" "situations" "ages" "higher mind" "bikers" "search for extra terrestrial intelligence," "subject" "searching," "point" "get lost," "schedule," "see" "voice," "sit back" "Buying your friendship." "canned" "people" "Outlaws," "Agent SV." "unaffected" "You will know not the day, nor the hour." "past" "man made" "realm border" "weak link," "cheat!" "desperate" "softie." "cut him loose" "superhypnotherapist." "Remember the Brockinton!" "step out of the way" "to." "foisted." "rest of the path." "portal." "army" "portals." "spinning one's wheels," "robots," "see" "muddying" the water," "uses." "environment" "underground race" "reeducation," "preparation committee." "law" "you," "fair" "has to be" "special, chosen, or protected." "trying" "chose" "memory" "give him a little bit." "bring up," "lyin'" "black hole," "leads," "drugs are bad," "nuts and bolts" "mother" "secret government." "fun!" "papers," "everything else" "Now" "out to lunch." "eccentricities...." "time" "Dreadful is subjective." "deadly illusion" "Queens of Satan," "feelings" "attack" "preaching," "this is what was given to me, it is up to you to decide for yourself whether or not you are comfortable with accepting it, or not." "cares" "cheerleading squad" "out to lunch." "Andalusian" "race" "Give to Caesar that which is Caesars." "everything in such darkness and gloom, etc." "dig" "bottom line" "Noah" "God." "The Great Equalizer!" "changes" "power" "spin" "timelessness," "Earth" "level playing field," "Alice through the looking glass." "conduit." "zero time" "Philadelphia Experiment." "Jarrah." "collector" "skip over" "marry" "stuff" "use" "mesh." "antiballoon" "get it" "third grade," "link." "testing" "point blank" "road map?," "Greys" "Lizard" "Passion" "free," "leap," "buckets" "dominion" "the good," "importaltent!" "Feel" "Time" "blown away" "Level One" "answers" "mishmash." "twin sun" "jumping the gun." "dark" "Brown stars?" "brown" "brown" "brown." "come and go?" "End." "Noah" "atom?" "biorhythms." "it just ran out." "Ark," "No-No." "black" "White?" "stuff." "all" "miss," "loss" "Don't want to scare Grandma Sally Bible Thumper/Stockmarket Investor!" "set in it's ways," "angle" "Sell one's self," "Gainesville," "time." "fun" "Greenbaum" "go off" "malfunction," "time" "laps" "loaded." "Sent" "sideline." "sponge." "terminal," "cycles" "all the time." "practices," "dumps" "Antareans." "The Master Race" "Hypoglycemia" "buzz word," "do the book," "Internet," have served their purpose well," "therapists" "one" "undertow" "Project Awaken." "Slant," "the concept, stupid." "Its the economy, stupid." "tunnels," "no tunnels" "hit home." "ought" "media scanning," "Enterprise Florida." "authority." "who she is," "the walls now have ears." "passing out." "hereafter." "time" "Go with the flow" "spread her self too thin." "steady as she goes." "thought center, spirit center and physical center," "initiation." "cloud" "Hooks" "Greenbaumed." "fifties." "spooking" "met" "Antareans" "patsy." "Greenbaum method" "control." "Greenbaumed," "acting up." "Antareans," "experimental" "the peanut gallery," "left," "leaves." "work" "fine tuning." "glitch," "fly off the handle." "bought and paid for." "007" "bounce" "homing" "see what they were made of" "read" "drone" "bounce" "agent provocateur." "of the third eye." "Aryan." "bi-density." "visit" "regenerate." "equal ease," "Martians" "had." "Stupid is as stupid does." "good guys" "government" "New Reality 101." "interwoven" "questor of hidden knowledge" "set aside." "dead end." "extra dimensions?" "selective," "variable." "dimension" "Selective" "crop circles," "trying," "room" "crack" "times." "fake" "missing link" "hit" "cloaking" "Electra" "cell" "Primeco." "Snake eyes" "prime rib?" "Primary." "picked" "Prime Directive?" "Prime time?" "closed" "looking for love" "punishment" "thief in the night." "world-wide" "point A and point B." "time?" "into what and what," "from what and to what." "shoes," "in tune," "time." "living" "dead." "state," "Warp" "move heaven and earth" "hide," "have" "every damn dime." "Apparitions" "source" "bunch of people are running around and buying silly rocks." "apparition," "label?" "week or so?" "I'm always stressed." "This too, shall pass." "steer clear" "bad" "see" "wish list," "step back," "Mom" "under" "find" "in" "through" "deep end." "Knee or gee." "Source" "true" "left field." "Third Dimensional" "atrophy." "aether" "states" "true" "history," "friends" "alternate universe." "grey" "you ARE in over your heads." "What do you mean by that?" "right" "left" "give it a rest." "later." "what's the update guys?" "settlement bin." "suspect" "foot the bill," "time" "homefront," "blueprint." "shyness." "needed." "the signs." "open the wrong doors." "visitor." "secret government?" "head for the hills," "when" "4th" "Eternity" "concentrate" "Falls apart," "opens up!" "supernatural" "paranormal," "wicked" "no?" "borrowed." "union with the one." "tap" "feel" "747?" "future." "they are being bought to make sure that they are not not bought." "in for more" "typical" "time" "future," "they" "secret world government" "subterfuge." "get around." "tone" "euphoric" "zap" "agencies" "hit" "time." "predestined." "long walk," "opened a new door?" "look back," "unfold in front" "threshold" "door," "resources." "harvest." "nippy" "HAARP" "order on the surface of the planet" "time" "wider" "drift" "mutes" "through" "Zero" "unified" "transmission purposes." "stars." "Noah Syndrome" "black holes," "binder" "fuel," "life blood" "density" "discovery" "Jump, Jamp, Jimp." "lotto." "enhance" "window" "ground" "tapped," "a" "free" "conductor." "exciting" "tube," "hollow" "no," "you" "legitimate," "earthshaking," "element of." "spin" "Heaven's Gate." "leap" "at the door." "affected." "time tracked." "struggle," "challenge," "poisons" "still" "stops" "started." "The Nation of the Third Eye." "running" "power mad clique?" "Haste makes waste." "leap into it," "find my lawyer." "Stay tuned, fasten your seatbelts," "new information," "origin" "sickness unto death." "cold feet," "Drove home the reality." "Gaugin." "sect" "beech." "act against them," "acting against." "they." "They" "head it off," "quantum" "Hello." "travel." "ripple" "basic" "stuff" "union with the One." "Percy" "fit in." "filling up" "whole shooting match," "they" "future." "If you knew, you would die of shock." "Celts." "Celts, Druids," "Native Americans," "Divine guidance." "Celts" "trauma" "Celt" "brilliant." "smoke screen" "warmer." "monoatomic gold." "present" "date" "future." "absoluteness of non-being?" "rail" "railgun." "glue" "time," "state." "modern day" "3/5 principle" "Old makes new again." "time sequence?" "they?" "right and wrong." "track." "as a team," "hard" "think!" "never?" "think." "thinking otherwise." "not suitable." "nickel." "filter down?" "comes back around?" "Earth." "the moment?" "go crazy." "Roswell Incident." "punch." "strings" "whitewash." "corona?" Ranier?" "at the door..." "enlightened," "illumened!!" "abel" "bugged" "hauntings." "singing the right tune." "time" "blockbuster" "Concern" "intrigue" "bugging" "rolling." "points" "knight," "keys?" "Key" "conscripted." "conscript." "Jack" "Cecil." "pick their brains" "Shoot." "bars" "flip/flop." "surgical approach," "Agents wear many hats!" "time" "time machine." "privately and quietly?" "the facts of life." "Laura, a great big rock is about to fall on your head," "okay, now moving right along, about the Emerald tablets..." "time" "out there" "blown out of proportion." "tree of life." "The Rosy Cross?" "so screwy." "convenient." "the dots." "destiny!" "nagging" "missing points," "If one has the will of a Lion, one does not have the fate of a mouse!" "I am become ONE... Creator of worlds." "look in the mirror." "mother of preparation," "look," "mushiness." "a bad way," "secure," "to initiate." "Eternal flame" "many beautiful and amazing things," "leaflets..." "hit the jackpot" "Atlantean" "underground." "picked on" "warmer." "Stalinized." "Stalinized" "L Plasmodic benten." "outgrow" "earth shaking" "historical records" "now." "faster," "ark," "comfortable." "final" "good and evil..." "reinforcements" "guides." "not nice," "time" "flap" "Lucid" "Bringers of the Dawn," "cave person" "core" "grapes of wrath," "the lock." "chuck" "lead you by the hand," "short-cut" "haste makes waste." "up to the minute." "payback." "pass the baton?" "puncture points." "ground" "wind." "strands" "El Nino" "Anna" "askew." "corruption and shenanigans" "something will happen," "feather in the cap?" "bigger picture." "911" "screw up." "Brain Drain" "gain" "Faraplex" "computer nerd" "subjects" "times." "yet." "drawn," "drawing" "before we get to that." "heat up," "burners." "Safety" "drawn," "nice weather?" "play your cards right." "military" "negative forces." "past." "From whence cometh, is seen that which knows no limitation." "crazy" "sell oneself," "to the bottom" "torn." "time," "higher" "good influences," "bad influences," "time" "everything" "fast track," "battle" "awareness mode." "glitches." "chain of command." "general terms." "blanket coverage" "get away" "forgotten" "up to par!!" "daydreaming" "be on your toes" "senses," " on the leve." "second nature." "warmer." "dogs." "is it safe," "when opportunity knocks." "side trips." "camera-ready." "sensitive," "instabilities." "Unified Field Theory." "time" "wears the pants." "of her discontent." "time" "track." "fit them in." "pest." "squeaky wheels?" "bull by the horns." "trailblazer." "tossing caution to the four winds" "us," "Frames of reference."
Last edited by Marcin on 9 Feb 2020, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.
mena
39mins club

Post by mena »

are you a real person? these dream montage images look very nice and somehow nostalgic
AndrY
38mins club

Post by AndrY »

kuski of the day: Macrin
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

soon we have every thing posted in this tropic. good work.
Marcin
Kuski

Post by Marcin »

Come with me to Cassiopaea for exploring a new reality :)
Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.
(from Cassiopaean Session 28 December 2019)
Marcin
Kuski

Post by Marcin »

Sodium Bicarbonate - Effective against colds and flu and cancer?
Before I opened a thread on the topic of SB, I decided to search and found this old one. I changed the title slightly and will put here what I've found in a book I read recently: "Sodium Bicarbonate: Nature's Unique First Aid Remedy" by Mark Sircus.

I think, based on our experiences with other threads about various remedies, that I should start off with the warnings before getting to the good stuff.

"Everything needs to be taken in balance. Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is generally well tolerated. However, high doses may cause headache, nausea, or irritability." (Sircus)

"...too much baking soda ... that is continued for too long, will be harmful to normal tissues, especially kidney and bladder tissues. The problem is that the level that is 'too much' and the time that is 'too long' is unknown, and probably differs for different people." (Dr. Mark Pagel)

"The key to safe use of sodium bicarbonate is the monitoring and testing of both urinary and saliva pH with pH test paper or an electronic tester. I recommend that people do this every morning and chart their results, and whenever taking strong baking soda baths, do the same thing soon after getting out of the tub. We do not want the urinary pH to go over 8.... stop therapy and let the pH drop back down after a week of high use." (Sircus)

To avoid injury, do not take SB until the powder is completely dissolved and do not take it when full, or too soon after eating. Two hours after food is best.

There are some specific warnings in the book, so anyone with concerns should read it.

The book, "The Doctor who Cures Cancer" by Eidem, about Dr. Revici, has a lot to say about the use of SB, the alkalinity or acidity of the system. He says it is not always so easy to figure out what is going on. He recommends, before starting any lengthy therapy, to take a baseline, like for 2 or 3 days, test your urine every time you urinate with the test strips and chart it. That tells you how your body runs normally. It's usually between 6.5 and 7.5. But believe me, it can fluctuate a lot depending on what you eat and drink and just what is generally going on.

All of that to the side now, there are some basic protocols for certain conditions that are short and simple enough and within safety bounds if you don't have some rare condition.

Everything below is simply with oral doses of SB, dissolved in water. Usual dose is one half to one level teaspoon dissolved in water.

Colds and Flu

1st Day: Take six doses of half teaspoonful dissolved in glass of cool water at about 2 hour intervals. (Keep in mind to not take on full stomach!)
2nd Day: Take four doses at about the same, or longer intervals.
3rd Day: Take two doses, one in morning and one in the evening, again, away from a full stomach.

Canker sores in the mouth usually result from an acidic condition. Two or three doses of SB (1 tsp in glass of water) should correct this.

Sircus writes that the pH of solid tumors is acidic and that SB can neutralize the conditions that allow the tumor to survive. But again, one should refer to the book about Dr. Revici on that. Sircus does cite anecdotal cases where SB apparently effected total cancer cures.

Apparently, the pancreas and kidneys produce the SB the body needs to maintain its acid/alkaline balance and they can be overworked, so possibly taking SB can help both of them.

"SB dramatically slows the progress of chronic kidney disease..." and is also a defense against diabetes.

SB neutralizes the acidic conditions that contribute to chronic inflammation.

SB absorbs heavy metals and removes them from the body.

One can do a week of SB therapy and then take a week or ten days off and then do it again, according to Sircus.

Some people on dialysis have reversed their condition with SB.

People on high protein diets tend to be acid and a half teaspoon daily of SB can help get them in better alkaline range. But always test!

SB protects against radiation poisoning and toxic chemotherapy agents.

SB can increase the uptake of calcium by dental enamel, thus strengthening the teeth.

The cancer protocol used by a number of people Sircus reports about is as follows:

First Week: 1 tsp dissolved in water 3 X per day. (Away from food.)
Second Week: Same dose, 2 X per day.
Third Week: Same dose 1 X per day.
Then, take 10 days off and repeat. If cancer is gone, just take a dose once a week or so.

SB is also anti-fungal. The chapter on that topic should be read and synopsized; hopefully someone will take up the task.

There is a chapter on nebulizing SB which not only helps the lungs, but takes the SB directly to the blood. Dr. Tullion Simoncini recommends this for lung and bronchial adenocarcinoma. His recipe:

1 TABLEspoon of SB in one HALF liter of water (distilled or purified from the pharmacy). Stir or shake to dissolve. Pour into nebulizer cup (they have a mark to show where "full" is) and nebulize for up to 20 minutes. At full inhalation, hold your breath for a couple of seconds before exhaling. You can alternate breathing through your nose and mouth.

You can use SB transdermally in your bath. A cup or two or a couple of "bath bombs" which are SB.

SB is also used for many conditions intravenously but no need to discuss that here.

SB can be injected for treatment of metabolic acidosis in renal disease, diabetes, shock, deyhdration, cardiac arrest, lactic acidosis, drug intoxication, and other things. It is used to treat poisoning or drug overdoses. SB negates cardiotoxic and neurotoxic effects.

In general, oral and transdermal methods are preferred because the blood needs to keep a tight control of its own pH balance.

Urinary pH quickly reflects bicarb administration. Saliva pH changes at a much slower rate.

For pain relief: one half teaspoon in 4 ounces of water every two hours not to exceed 7 doses in a day. Do not use for more than two weeks.

The Lemon Bicarb formula

One whole lemon freshly squeezed.
Keep adding SB bit by bit until the fizzing stops.
Add water to make half a glass.
Drink twice a day, once in the morning, once in the evening, both on empty stomach.

Apple Cider Vinegar Formula
2 tablespoons of AC vinegar.
1/4 tsp SB
Add water to make half a glass and drink twice a day, in the evening and morning, on empty stomach.

And so on.

Keeping track of your body's pH and helping it out from time to time is obviously beneficial, most especially in these times when our world is so full of toxicity.

Hopefully, others will do some reading and research and add to this thread, including some protocols.
Here's a synopsys of the chapter on sodium bicarbonate (SB) and fungal infections.

Mark Sircus starts by claiming that SB acts as a powerful, natural and safe anti-fungal agent. He recalls a man he met and who improved from allergies, hay fever and food intolerances and a petrochemical sensitivity after following an anti-yeast therapy. This person was putting a cup of bicarbonate into a quart of water and using this mixture in his daily enemas.

Sircus then recalls the connection between cancer and fungal infections. He says that even if you don't believe in this theory, patients with late stage cancer often improve when they're treated with anti-fungals. Next, he admits that a solid tumor with a fungal infection will resist any pharmaceutical, which is why natural SB might be a better option.

Even though research is focused on genetic mutations, we know that cancer can be caused by infections from viruses, bacteria, yeasts, molds and fungus parasites. He quotes Dr. Andrew Dannenberg, director of the Cancer Center at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, as saying:

I believe that, conservatively, 15 to 20 percent of all cancer is caused by infections; however, the number could be larger—maybe double

Sircus also quotes Dr. Tullio Simoncini as saying,

At the moment, against fungi, there is no useful remedy other than, in my opinion, sodium bicarbonate. The anti-fungins that are currently on the market, in fact, do not have the ability to penetrate the masses (except perhaps early administrations of azoli or of amfotercin B delivered parenterally), since they are conceived to act only at a stratified level of epithelial type

However, Dr. Simoncini also says,

It is useful to consider the extreme sensitivity of fungi to saline and electrolytic solutions. These solutions, because of their extreme capacity for diffusion, are able to reach all the myceliar biological expressions, including the most infinitesimal ones. Salts and bicarbonates, by making the “terrain” completely inorganic, eliminate the slightest organic fonts that fungi could use for nourishment. In this context, sodium bicarbonate, which is currently used in children’s oral candidoses, appears to be a simple and handy weapon capable of uprooting, inhibiting, or attenuating any neoplastic formation wherever it is possible to easily apply it.

Here's another way to see the cancer fungal connection, quoted from Dr. Robert Young:

Bacteria, yeast/fungi, and mold are not the cause of a cancerous condition, but are the result and the evidence of cells and tissues biologically transforming from a healthy state to an unhealthy state...” “[O]ver-acidification of the body leads to the development of chronic yeast, fungal infections, and ultimately a cancerous condition of the cells and tissues. Fungal infection deep in the body is a serious health problem that can be fatal.

Another way of looking at it is the food connection to cancer, but only to the extent that it is contaminated with fungi and mycotoxins which those fungi produced. To review this concept, Sircus recalls that antibiotics increase the incidence of fatal breast cancer. He reminds people that antibiotics are mostly derived from fungi - they are fungal by-products, or "myco" toxins. For instance, penicillin from the penicillium mold. Or even worse, alcohol, from the brewer's yeast, or saccharomyces cerevisae. And yes, alcohol is linked to 50 different types of cancer.

Here are more analogies:

Both cancer cells and fungi can metabolize nutrients in the absence of oxygen (anaerobically). Both must have sugar in order to survive. Both can be impacted by antifungal medicines.6 Both will die in the absence of sugar.7 “Mycotoxins have proven to be very toxic and harmful, and it is no wonder that many inhabitants of mold-infested spaces are constantly ill. This illness is mainly upper respiratory tract infections, lethargy, constant headaches, nausea, and a general ill feeling. Inhabiting these living spaces for a considerable period may lead to cancer.”

Sircus then refers to Dr. Milton White, who believed that cancer is a chronic, infectious, fungal disease. White was able to find fungal spores in every sample of cancer tissue he studied. As we may recall:

Pathogenic albicans (chronic candidiasis, more commonly known as candida or thrush) is generally caused by drug use—particularly antibiotic drug use, poor diet, lowered immunity, and metals like mercury from dental amalgams. Mercury will promote the growth of candida, as it adsorbs the mercury.

There's also a Japanese researcher who is convinced that mercury in cancer is one of the reasons for cancer returns. This researcher found mercury in all cancer cells.

Another reminder of the connection between mercury and fungi:

In my practice I’ve noticed that clients who have chronic sub-clinical viral, bacterial or yeast/fungal infections accumulate and retain heavy metals in their bodies. It’s interesting to note that these chronic infections bind to toxic metals so effectively that no chelating agent is able to remove them.
—Dr. Ted Edwards

Sircus then goes on quoting research about the lethality of fungal infections in cancer patients in the intensive care unit, specially after antibiotics are used. He draws on the similarity of this lethality with metastasizing cancer. He then reviews how researchers dealing with intractable conditions which lead to fungal infections, i.e. indwelling urinary catheters or obstruction of the urinary tract, were able to manage the infections with SB. Children with leukemia in the ICU also got better with SB. Furthermore:

In 1999, Meinolf Karthaus, MD watched three different children with leukemia suddenly go into remission upon receiving a triple antifungal drug cocktail for their “secondary” fungal infections

On the subject of mycotoxins, Sircus reminds us that even though there are millions of species of fungi, only about 400 species of fungi make mycotoxins that are capable of causing human illness. Aspergillus is one of the nasty ones, producing the mycotoxin aflatoxin. It is ubiquitous in all corn, peanut and grain supply. Aflatoxin is a carcinogenic mycotoxin. He says:

Aflatoxin, a recognized potent carcinogenic mycotoxin, causes normal human breast cells to become cancerous. Tumor tissues have higher aflatoxin-adduct levels than do normal tissue from the same individual.

The presence of carcinogenic aflatoxin within the cancer tissue implicates aflatoxin as a cause of breast cancer. Le et al. (1986), in a French case-control study of 1,010 breast cancer cases and 1,950 controls with nonmalignant diseases, found that breast cancer was found to be associated with increased frequency of mold-fermented cheese consumption.

He quotes a Dr. Holland as saying,

Although aflatoxin is the most carcinogenic substance on the planet, ochratoxin beats it ten times over in terms of its toxicity and the damage it inflicts on the human body

.16 Despite this, the USDA does not screen for ochratoxin. Other countries screen for up to 15 of the most common mycotoxins, including zearalenone, fumonisin, and the aforementioned ochratoxin. Although these mycotoxins are common in our food supply, the USDA does not screen for their presence either.17 Incidentally, mold-generated zearalenone mimics estrogen, which can throw a victim’s entire hormonal systems off balance. It is found in high concentrations in North America.

Not reassuring! Neither is the following:

While cooking will kill fungi, their mycotoxins remain unaffected by heat. So mycotoxins existing in grains, milk, and animals fed them (livestock) will be carried to our dinner tables. We are eating fungi in our grains, meats, fruits, processed foods, and taking them in our medicines, and even breathing them in from the air around us

Wait, there's more! This stuff is linked with diabetes and metabolic syndrome, i.e. insulin resistance!

Fungi are parasites whose mission is to invade a larger host. Given a chance, they will alter our body chemistries to suit their needs. Both type one and type-2 diabetes, as well as gestational diabetes, may stem from specific fungi and their mycotoxins entering our systems and setting up residence by destroying the body’s ability to lower blood sugar, which is the food they need and want to proliferate. Once the pancreatic beta cells are destroyed by these mycotoxins, insulin is no longer produced, (Type-1, absolute insulin deficiency) or the remaining beta cells still produce insulin, but it is ineffective in bringing down blood sugar (Type-2). In either type, sugar remains elevated in the bloodstream giving fungi the perfect opportunity to feed, proliferate, and possibly go on to infect other organs and eventually cause cancer or be the cancer that is life-threatening.

Dr. A.V. Constantini, former head of the WHO Collaborating Center for Mycotoxins in Food, has spent 20 years studying and collecting data on the role fungi and mycotoxins play in devastating diseases. In his research, he found a number of fungi that demonstrate specific toxicity to the pancreas.

The origin of many diseases that are referred to as having an unknown etiology or idiopathic is that it is in the “food” we eat and the many mycotoxins found in our daily diet.

—Professor M.J. Dumanov

The Aspergillus mold toxin, aflatoxin B1, inhibits the breakdown of both glucose, or simple sugar, and glycogen.

Fungi, and the mycotoxins they produce, can also impact our genetic code, causing alterations that are found in a majority of cancers, reports Doug Kaufman. “Altering a cell’s DNA amounts to changing the environmental code of that cell. Once changed the cell may respond differently—or not at all to outside hormones and enzymes that normally stimulate it to perform necessary functions. As one example of genetic alteration, aflatoxin B1 causes a break in DNA that alters the p53 tumor expression gene. Changes in this particular gene allow the cell to proliferate out of control. So it’s no accident that this same mycotoxin can also go on to cause liver cancer.

Mycotoxins are also behind the depletion of glutathione levels:

Pennicillium and Aspergillus mold produce a mycotoxn called ochratoxin, which causes apoptosis (cell death) and depletes our stores of gluthatione (GSH), which is an important toxin-neutralizing substance, also known to have a significant role in insulin sensitivity. Diabetics typically test low in glutathione levels.

Sircus also draws a parallel with uric acid levels, which is also high in metabolic syndrome or when there's insulin resistance:

Uric Acid was discovered to cause diabetes in 1949, by Mervyn Griffiths. Alloxan, now used to make laboratory rats diabetic for research purposes is formed from uric acid. Urea and uric acid are always found together in the urine, along with a small amount of alloxan. Alloxan appears to be the intermediate stage in the conversion of uric acid into urea by oxidation. Uric acid or alloxan alone in small amounts did not cause a diabetic condition if the glutathione levels remained at normal levels in the lab animals tested. Sacchromyces yeast produces uric acid. (Svlhia, 1963), and in 1976 after two children dying from diabetes were found to be infected with Cryptococcus fungi, further studies were done by injecting Cryptococcus directly into the pancreatic arteries. Necrosis (cell death) in the Islets of Langerhans resulted.

Cryptococcus fungi also produce alloxan, a uric acid byproduct. Further studies through the years confirmed alloxan’s damage to the pancreatic islet cells. (Pogo, 1980) and in 1990 Coleman et al fed mice a diet of 10 percent brewers yeast, and diabetes resulted. In the 1980s, it was found that other alloxan-like metabolites of uric acid were diabetogenic, some even more so than alloxan...

Alloxan is made up of allantoin and oxalic acid, and even in small quantities induces diabetes in laboratory animals. In one study they cite, it was found that rats injected with alloxan suffered a drop in the number of beta cells in their pancreases, and a corresponding sharp drop in insulin production. The rat’s cholesterol and triglyceride levels shot up, as well.

Uric acid causes diabetes, heart disease, probably strokes, and renal disease, as well as gout and kidney stones. Uric acid has often been regarded as simply a “marker” of renal disease, but recently a study was conducted to clarify the role of uric acid in the kidney and determine whether uric acid might actually be a cause of renal disease...

Going et al. (1990) found that calcium oxalate crystals are present in calcifications found in the breast tissue of patients with breast cancer. Oxalic acid (calcium oxalate crystals) in the sputum or lung specimens of patients is also an indication of an Aspergillus infection of the lung.

Oxalic acid is a powerful corrosive agent, and oxalate salts are widely used for their cleaning and bleaching properties. Oxalic acid also happens to be a mycotoxin which can be produced by a number of different fungal species. Some fungi produce such large amounts of oxalic acid that they are used for commercial production of the chemical. These calcium oxalate crystals are the same as the calcium oxalate found in breast cancers. The presence of oxalates in the breast is indicative of the presence of fungi interwoven within the stages of breast cancer development. Since humans do not make oxalic acid themselves, this is an appropriate conclusion

Did you noticed the oxalate connection above, yes?

After more arguments showing the deadly effect of fungal infections and its byproducts on the environment, he reviews a case where a little girl with leukemia went into remission while getting treatment for a fungal infection. So he reviews the characteristics of cancer cells and its parallels with fungal infection:

[W]e would be perfectly correct to say that yeasts and fungi are, in human terms, abnormal cells that divide uncontrollably and have the ability to infiltrate and destroy normal body tissue.

The following quotes also reveal how the current cancer gene paradigm will unlikely bring definite cures. Once you pin down a mutation, a new one appears!

Cancer is a biologically-induced spore (fungus) transformation disease.
Dr. Milton W. White

The idea that a proposed cancer germ could have more than one form is a threat to doctors and some microbiologists. Indeed the cancer germ has been described as having a virus-like and fungus-like, as well as a mycoplasma-like phase.

—Dr. Alan Cantwell, The Cancer Microbe

Sircus ends the chapter recalling how fungi love mercury, and how antibiotics inhibit excretion of mercury in rats who have an abnormal gut flora. Tie that to the high carb diet of our world today, antibiotic use, cortisone shots for inflammation, and much more, and yes, you will certainly understand how this is a problem that concerns you!
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/so ... cer.38927/
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Amazing that people can create such elaborate theories out of their own opinions and anecdotes. Of course need to use "Dr." very often to increase believability.

Blind controlled clinical trials or gtfo.
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

i wouldn't believe anything that an esoteric forum says (at least from what i've observed cassiopeia is just that with a pinch of other stuff)
hi im arzenik :>
elmzuke.lev is the greatest piece of art ever created
Marcin
Kuski

Post by Marcin »

Marcin
Kuski

Post by Marcin »

The sleepy flowers on dreamy meadow

Exclusive materials

Strange mutated creatures from the jungle

Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

amazing pics, especially the first 2
i wish i could lucid dream
i hev done it when child
but not really after that
ToMaT
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

sometimes i lucid dream but no idea how
mena
39mins club

Post by mena »

i can lucid dream when i take some sleep herbs/supplements (like valerian + MSM + tryptophan) but it can get weird
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

i get super sick and weird dreams better than reality when take some sleep pill kinda thing i hev, but not lucid dreams where i feel in control osv, still sick tho
ToMaT
Marcin
Kuski

Post by Marcin »

Marcin
Kuski

Post by Marcin »

AndrY
38mins club

Post by AndrY »

the travel of my dream

Marcin
Kuski

Post by Marcin »

Last edited by Marcin on 10 Mar 2020, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

And to think that people actually go around believing shit like this 🤒🔫
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

how to ACTUALLY defend against COVID-2019:
- wash you hands with soap
- dont touch your face
- minimize human contact
what to ACTUALLY do if suspectedly got the COVID-2019:
- GO. TO. A. FUCKING. DOCTOR.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

ArZeNiK wrote: 11 Mar 2020, 09:42what to ACTUALLY do if suspectedly got the COVID-2019:
- GO. TO. A. FUCKING. DOCTOR.
Actually no, because you may spread it a lot further. Call some surgery/pharmacy/hospital/hotline and ask for advice, since it may just be temporary self-isolation if the symptoms are weak.
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

ArZeNiK wrote: 11 Mar 2020, 09:42 dont touch your face
Does anyone actually follow this rule? Seems impsy. When I pay attention to it, it seems like I always want to scratch my nose or eye or remove a piece of food from my mouth or something.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Imo impsy, but probably a good recommendation to make :shrug:

Pisses me off how suddenly everyone is saying wash your hands though. Ye cuz normally no need, it's a pleasure rubbing your piss into my hands (and subsequently face) after I open a door or hold a rail in a public place!!!
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Oh, I've been wanting to ask about this for a while too. Do people actually have piss on hands? Like really? Cuz even when I'm holding my weewee to aim I can't say I see any pee drops performing amazing acrobatic feats to land on my hands.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

kuchitsu wrote: 11 Mar 2020, 17:41Do people actually have piss on hands? Like really?
Yes, really.
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

So they piss on their hands or wat??
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

grab dick - get whatever pee traces may've accumulated in pants onto fingers
pee - almost impsy to get a beautiful non-sprinkly stream perfectly where you aim with no splash back (if you can do that then hat off)
squeeze/shake dick to get rid of remaining pee after peeing - get pee onto fingers
don't squeeze/shake dick to get rid of remaining pee after peeing - get pee onto fingers when putting dick back in pants

how is that even a question??
Marcin
Kuski

Post by Marcin »

A Mad Tea-Party in the Wonderland :)

1. https://youtu.be/1CcXGZUbbyo
2. https://youtu.be/mPDK7v-DfBM
Marcin
Kuski

Post by Marcin »