Path of Exile :)

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

ElrondMcBong
Kuski

Re: Path of Exile :)

Post by ElrondMcBong »

Started 2 days ago a Evasion duelist, goal is to dodge, block or evade everything, seems hard to lvl.
Don't have time to practice for races, so just watching kripp when he plays math of exile :D
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

oke elrond, i removed you from frends because offline 4 months, what's your char name for readding?

descent wasnt so nice. too weak character, witch so bad with single fireball / fp and can't get ice nova
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

I tried descent second time yesterday as a mainstream cleave duelist, had worst rng ever, also was megaannoyed by constant desyncing in the dungeons, kinda forgot about it after smooth experience in polished valve games.
Wasn't surprised when I couldn't escape my destiny and died at statues after some intense desyncing and running out of pots.
Oh well.
Still gonna give it a shot later, but for now i dont feel motivated to do teh :(
Rng part really bothers me, i dont feel like you can do solid competitive events when everything is so dependant on good rng.
Just my two cents.
ElrondMcBong
Kuski

Post by ElrondMcBong »

@Zweq ing: Minionshitfuck Trying a summoner atm, lvl 3x, easier than duelist or at least saver :)
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

how much do you guys think this is worth http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-t ... /#p3941613
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

I'm not sure. Armor is kinda nice, but the thing is, as a pure es character you don't usually get any armor except granites, and granites grant 3k armor, so 848 armor from the chest doesnt matter that much anyway imo. And you want to granite every potentially dangerous phys encounter anyway.
100 chaos seems about right i guess.
edit: oh, it's also about colors. Yeah, if you want RRRRR on es chest, that's definitely the chest you are looking for, that's why it might be more expensive than i initially thought.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

yeah i was thinking vaal pact, ghost raver, iron reflexes ele cleave. only need one blue sock. im no profesional but it's what i wanted to try D()=¤ because of these items all self found / craft ( one of them is a fake) :

it was better than my EK when running with only 3 linked cleave, without a helm, gloves or boots XDE

oh also: wts [fuming pile of shit] c/o 1 exalted b/0 2 exalted, seems to be in fashion
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

I believe your weapons are quite good.
Enormous chunk of damage comes from jewelry though, gotta get dem rings.
lol'd at pic
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

since evryone left me alone i will come and torture you hier. what do you trhink this is worth? self found and dided 6S 5L with abaut 100 jews. I think it's pretty bad but maybe someone thinks it is teh best thing ever, maybe even wasted currency but selffound is selffound xd ((((((( also worth divinink? life and all res are either lowest pasibel or 1 from it, but divinik nowadays 7 chaos

Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

i think it's beautifu
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

No idea, 2 ex tops.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

igge: not as butiful as you

5tr: exactly my thoughts

edit: wonder how mutch currency that aereic guy maykes, i traded 62 onslaught chaos to 4 hardcore exalted, which is near 1:2, and when he trades the other way he takes 1:3 =D evrione trusts him so it works
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

sik phun tymes chest imo, gongrats. need exalt the amulet for resists or damak% imo.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

quite trye story
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

:DDD
Thundr
38mins club

Post by Thundr »

rip Kejebra

vaal pyramid 50% pack size desync galore lmp chaos spitters and champion flickers. didnt even engage the group or enter the room, just saw hp drop and dead, alt-f4d twice before that. not much else to say really.

fortunately i have more currency and gear saved up valued more than my character was. just need to figure out what build to make next. need good links for too good to be true op builds that are cheap pst
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

rip
that's why you bind "/oos" on a key
also vaal pyramid is oftentimes fucking scary even not including the fact you constantly desync there. it's the mobs.
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Flickers are fucking scary. Rip! You can sell some valuable gear and gems on default into exalts and transfer to hc 2:1 btw, i know a reliable guy who does that.

Hard to suggest any good build, there are so many. If you prefer a powerful solo character who can do any map mod, is fast and tanky, i'd say Rain of Arrower with point blank is a fun thing to play. Only requires a 5Link and a remotely good bow, or a Chin Sol (less than 1exalt) + dps jewelry.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

got #44 and almost lev 19 in descent as duelist eventhough started 6 mins late, opened random chests (no quicksilver) and at alira boss was out of mana and all potions regenerating behind corner :P physical cleave so guud and fun. i think i can 21 but no idea about 23 like the top, prolly minmaxed everything including loading screens. my cumulative time loss is 1-2 min in loading screens and much more in the regular 1hour race. It's like playnig 1hour total time battle and you have to wait 6-20 seconds before pressing play next just because your computer is couple of years old.

anp fix yoru overheat
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Get an SSD. They're not that expensive anymore, especially not when compared to how much they actually improve your computer.
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/451517 check if you need anything, rares are 50% off for elma mans. 90% off to anpdad because he sell me OP ring for 2 gcp x?D
Thundr
38mins club

Post by Thundr »

anpdad wrote:You can sell some valuable gear and gems on default into exalts and transfer to hc 2:1 btw, i know a reliable guy who does that.
name of dis guy?
Enduro
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

fug ohv why frend list empty

I need price check on this. First someone offered 5 chaos then another guy 15 chaos. is it even worthwhile to run auction on it?

5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

290 phys dips, not bad, not extremely good either, i'd take 15 chaos after researching 1h market to be sure
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

same guy got tired in waiting and offered 1 ex which i took. also anp ring not in use anymore wts 10 ex MINMYMU . also tryink to get 30% goldwyrms then i can sell you your shitty shit back for 2 gcp anp. they served me well though.
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

wohaha. I ordered new pc few days ago, should get it some day this month hopefully, ez paly then. Tried palying dickscent a bit few days ago, overheated again. Decided to turn a ilvl100 race reward ring into a resist ring and waste 40 chaos on teh. Had some really sik rolls, but orka sell for measly 5-15ch, so rerolled them and ended up with shit >:D Getting 1ex for that 1hander seems like a great deal for both btw.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

nvidia or ati? or does that no longer matter in poe? I do nvidia, and i got much much much better performance that my ati friends
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

apparently shopkeeping is profitable, even sold some 370 es chest with 1res for 5 chaos because someone just whisper and offer teh o.O had he asked what i want i would have said 1 chaos and hoped for the best
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Igge wrote:nvidia or ati? or does that no longer matter in poe? I do nvidia, and i got much much much better performance that my ati friends
nvidia, since tons of homebrew applications (emulators + doom source ports come to mind first) do work much better with nvidia cards, and that's what i use 99% of the time.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

imo ice nova is funest spell in game and also easiest to use. fooled around with level 1 ice nova - faster casting - crit multi - added lightning - concentrated effect - life leech in tabula rasa + divinarius, seems quite funey, surprisingly much dmg and only liek 30 mana cost if quality concentrated effect, i mean my char only has 20% spell damage and the good crit nodes in shadow and still i was killing almost fast in merciless. i wander if worth trying CI ghost reaver vaal pact eye of cunt dream fags +200% energy shield stakc multipleri + arEA of fefcet elementanl damange lightnign damage boom all in head megabuild

imo traded fate carapace (that chest) into alpha howl

imo http://www.zamppe.net/poe/ i gathered some data from runs , nothing 100% hyper accurate. maby do some more later

wtf troll bow
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

how did you calculate runs/hour??

also, data is always fun. nice.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Igge wrote:how did you calculate runs/hour??

also, data is always fun. nice.
He did exact one hour on each sitting, which mayke it fairly easy 8)
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

cant refrain from posting again.

basically did a maze map to get level up, picked two ilvl76 fancy foils, rolled one with alch -> shit, use 10 chaos -> shit. im liek oke i saw that coming. THEN i alch the 2nd fancy foil -> 32-65 fire, 32-55 cold, 7-98 lightning. im liek W T F! I have picked milion wepon, no way this can hapen with 1 alch. No IAS but one suffix slot :D he also has total of 42% crit multi and 14 dex
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

some prefix luck here=PPP
y 2hander
forementioned foil
cool wands

also found quite sick picture from many months ago as a noob I made this amulet with orb of chance, then i started rerolling it because nobody said anything in forum thread for 24 hours. epik fale
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

wrath charm is a very good wand omg, better than i've ever had
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

completed two projects, took maybe 1600 alterations and 3 divines total(stahv took 350+ hews to 6s) :s so wasnt even worth it, fuk OGV
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

zamps you play onslaught? i only started playing a few weeks ago. got a lvl 73 templar and a lvl 59 archer in Anarchy. made onslaught dude a few days ago with a friend, but he has been leaving me to play solo(
Image ^_^
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

nou i have been only doing mfing in hardcore, i qvitted onslaught after lev 73 because 1. it wasn't really much harder than hardcore 2. my char sucked 3. i didnt wanna make new char on onslaught because of reasons (1) and 4. empty stash

add snatchfoot
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

ok. my first guy died after i somehow minimized the game while trying to altf4 a fatal situation o,o lvl 36 i think

now playing a lvl64 ranger on onslaught, using ethereal knives o,o got high block and got eldritch battery for huge mana pool. also got a lot of mana regen - idea is to be able to have arctic armour on at all times, even while running.

found this today on anarchy:

wander how much i can get for it :roll:
Image ^_^
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

post your EK build, it interesting my because me MF man is EB EK shadow
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I like this topic because it has a smiley in name :) makes me happey :)
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

This chest looks barely sellable, in my opinion, but what do I know, haven't played for more than a month :)
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

No wasted rolls, and one of the highest evasion values i've ever seen. I'd say a rather amazing crafting base here, shitton of regals&alts saved. And you can auction 6linking afterwards.
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

You can make a godly 5-6L chest out of it, but you are gonna need a crapton of currency anyway and imo in most cases it won't be worth it in the end. Go for it if you are feeling lucky though. Evasion is indeed at the very top.
Also the actual value of the chest depends on ilvl so much (can it roll 100+ hp or not, for example).
Auctioning doesn't really work out unless you are streaming etc.
I would sell this piece for whatever i can sell it for, without willywonkaing it :)
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Ye, i'd sell too. But someone rich enough could definitely make use of some crafting here. Chest is half-done already basically. Duno. Would be difficult to find a good buyer anyway i think, the price could range from 2 chaos to 1ex imo, but wat do i know.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

imo go manmode exalts willywonka mode, get lucky and get fugd. tjhi no life on that pos because hybrid
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

I think that you should keep the item in stash, wait for level 65 and then smash everyone in game.
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

i have been researching the armor and if i put it in the sale window, i get back 13 alteration shards.

based on this i figured out:

1 shard from +lightning res
4 shards from +eva
4 shards from +%increased eva
4 shards from +%increased eva and stun+block recovery

all the eva related ones are prefixes, which means it cant have anymore. +life is unfortunately a prefix :( not counting on selling it for very much unless i find a nub
Image ^_^
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

Yeah I messed up a bit, it can't have hp unfortunately.
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

lol, that was stupid not to realize that, but i guess we've all gotten too used to triple prefix enlarge-ur-effective-hp ES chests with all the CI popularity going on lately and got confused a little. On a side note, recalled one chest kerkrom was selling months ago in hardcore. It was better (5L, chaosres, higher eleresist suffix, high ilvl), but it's interesting to see pricings imo.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/280874

Seeing as it's anarchy, and having eternal orbs at your disposal... i have no fucking idea whether it's worthless or not.