Path of Exile :)

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

anpdad
38mins club

Re: Path of Exile :)

Post by anpdad »

why post olds??? 2 of my bad posts in that thread, zomg busted.

Really cool that people actually craft shit like this imo, standard has already turned into a junkyard craft'n'test league, which is fine imo, and that's how it's supposed to be really. HC is on its way as well. I would buy a mirror if such bow existed in hc for sure, the thing is absolutely nuts. Recently posted 800+ phys dps axes looked yummy too. Bah, almost every piece of equipment has got its perfect representative in sc already:D
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

im sorey i forgot about this thread))

my first char for nemesis was EK marauder. i like it for starting from scratch, since you get pretty tanky pretty ez, while still having enough dmg to solo, at least. was running grace, hatred and purity on mana, could just fit with the reduced mana reserved nodes at sovereignity. EK-blood magick-iron will-added fire, was prety funy and could help all my friends that dont have as much time to paly. at level 66 i was doing some docks farming and a friend had reached vaal on merci. went to help and duno watefak happened, just completely missed that he was doing a smash and i got 1 shot(

next char was dual lightning arrow totem templar. the damage was good and worked really well, except when i played solo. the totems just got stunned by everything that hit then, the slightest cold dmg chilled them and so on. was impsy to play solo, unless i went ahead of totems and tanked for them. didnt have any problems like that with totem builds before, did they nerf totem hp/resistance? or is ranged attack totem just weaker than spell totem? anyways, the guys i play with juust dont have nearly as much time as me to play, so i again ended up playing a lot of solo and respected out of totem. pretty happy with the mans now. using LA+perfect blackgleam to transform 100% of phys dmg to elemental dmg and then lots of %inc wepaon ele dmg + using a pure phys bow (308dps iirc) with iron grip also. again filling up aura pool completely with grace, wrath and purity (gonna swap purity for purity of lightning(the new aura) to better handle reflect. LA-blood magick-gmp-life on hit-weapon ele dmg. is work prety gud, almost lvl82 now.

doing new char for 100% partey play o,o gonna run the 3 new max resist auras, haste and then clarity on life, then juust go for mega MF and using reapers pursuit unique axe (hits cant be evaded, culling strike and rarity on 2h axe). just gonna do some spec throw+gmp+faster proj+item rarity

also: about 20 minutes ago i did an unid rare tropical island with a friend and he finds mirror under a rock there O_O pretty amped up right now
Image ^_^
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

deathcount since release is now five(5) without seeing resurrect button, just log back in to standard
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

wtf how? :( Did you use to crash/dc as often before the release? If yes then imo need quit for a whilik, not worth losing char after char to bs like that. Or maybe try out some fun glass cannon domination build. If no, then nemesis mods are probably raping much faster than regular hc does.
epp wrote:also: about 20 minutes ago i did an unid rare tropical island with a friend and he finds mirror under a rock there O_O pretty amped up right now
Well gg, now i'm not the only lucker with a mirror. I sold mine for measly 25ex back then though. Your friend can either sell it in 3months for 100ex, or just wait a little here and sell when the first gg mirrorable item appears in the league. Ez to gear up a whole char with such currency.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

well the 2 most recent deaths were plain retarded and maby even funny, as for those I only blame myself. but here full stories:

first char lev 80 ek mara uber tanky. helpink frend on cruel dominus, client freeze at 100% hp, i press reset on pese because keyboard shortcuts unwork. log back in -> standard.
second char lev 74 aura roa + LA scion (no point blank + IR, went mongoing around templar instead). client crash at 100% hp in easy 67 map when there was one storm herald necromancer and 3-4 corpse eater spitters. log back in -> standard.
third char lev 73 aura roa + LA scion with IR and point blank. client crash at 100% hp in merciless docks with 4-5 monsters next to me, one of them was ancestral power. log back in -> standard.
---at this point i instal different OS---
fourth char lev 53 leap slammage / heavy strike duelist , decided to solo dominus on cruel for fun. I did classic mistake tried to go for kill instead of sticking to tactic (take portal to town), when he was like 1% hp in last phase I alt f4 with liek 10% hp. log back in -> standard.
fifth char lev 78 leap slammage / heavy strike farmer character. beisikally i had respecced back to melee farmer from some MF culler thing that didnt work in nemesis due to nonexistent item quantity, but i forgot to take unwavering stance. I noticed the lack of unwavering stance already before my death but I decided to go for a level up instead of using a regret orb. So 10% until levelup I was leap slamming through lunaris 3 merciless qyite fast. then got stuck in some pack because of stuns (on server), but on my screen i happily continued travelling XD, then desynced back and insta alt f4 at 30% hp, there was a 1 sec 'load' that never happened before ;(. log back in -> standard.

I still have my 3rd attempt of aura ROA guy who is level 74, this time ranger because I realized it's slightly more optimal than scion. Also nat crashing anymore with new OS it seems so im motivated to play this char, but yeah generaly nat playing much anymore because everything goes wrong. just few maps in teh evenings maby? : -S

also maybe coud have installed different OS earlier but imo the point is that before release i never experienced so bad porbelsm.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

i went alt tabed (mute on background) 15-20 mins in city of sarn, i was still alive, but i should go kill myself for being such a retart. Afterwards pulled one mob for fun to test tankiness and i would die in 20 secs because auras were off x=D
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

almost did teh anp there :D
ElrondMcBong
Kuski

Post by ElrondMcBong »

got muted from GGG for using NiggerDaggerNagger :DDDD
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

lol, muted? what does that do. i have had some questionable race names i guess like chuntjews. didnt know they cacre about names
ElrondMcBong
Kuski

Post by ElrondMcBong »

Played 2 days with this char, but after posting on global chat, I got a massage from a gamemaster that i am muted for 24h and should contact support.

Couldnt join any public groups or create one.

contacted support, they changed name to NaggerDaggerNagger :)
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

rofl, that's awesome. You can use nasty swear words and sach, but seems like the N-word is a big no-no. Wonder what else is prohibited. I should create a BlackScumGhetto man later mabyk to test it out.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

yes in general the whole 'racism' subject is a big fat joke, wonder who invented it :) at least to me it never made any sense, maybe someone could enlighten me. Some ppl just are niggers and it's a fact
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

you called?
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

fund ilvl73 6socket chest and used 1 chaos 7 fusing 100 cromatik on it :X question is should i continue chaos spam
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

dropped as 6 socket, used 15 fusings and 30 chaos. then yolo exalted 60% armor, divined once to get all a bit higher, gonna divine more for higher armor when acquire more. also after taking this pic i used 300 chromes, ended up with BBBBR, gonna keep it like that

Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Nemesis is now over, that felt like the fastest 4 month ever, managed to get level 88½, 1½ levels shy of my goal, simply got too fuking bored of maps, very boring content, id rather farm solaris for 4 months than do one more map!!!111gkkgaids. Got now 60~ stash tabs of which all are full and a half of them remove-only, what a nightmare. Should trade a lot but nat orka log in for such. Just looking forward to new league and hopefully big changes in skilltree and builds.
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

lel still playing this trasj game, get good
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

plz to point out a less trasj game i gladly go pley, GUD Lak
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

dota 2, best game eu. obvious
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

l0l plz go away and stop hacking anps account:(
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

soon diablo three expansion
Image Image
Thundr-
37mins club

Post by Thundr- »

analcactus wrote:soon diablo three expansion
havent been less excited about an expansion since evar
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Diablo III sucks.
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

Yeah, I kinda regret buying it. Haven't played it since sept 2012
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

also post for anp: remote EK build

this is freeze mine support build instead

right now im at 5200 hp, 5700 armour in own auras, 1250 available mana for MoM, 250 mana regen so running pretty high level AA

edit: here also my wander that died lvl 80 and 82 because of nab play -_- helped oak, helped kraytin, helped alira
Image ^_^
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

RIP kingslayer_pls, lvl 92 Detonate Dead templar.

He was the first character to ever reach lvl 90. Also it was a first lvl 80+ death for me.
I've been saving currency for quite some time and today I finally bought the ultimate end-game chest piece - 6L Carcass Jack. Needless to say I was quite broke after it, but I was playing the character I really liked and I was ready to invest. I really enjoyed him a lot, he was destroying almost all the content the game had to offer in a matter of seconds - and with this purchase he became even stronger.
So yeah, I did some test sarn runs, then decided to run some maps a had a lot of - Underground River, lvl 74 map, supernarrow map with all those passages and maze-ish structure. I rolled all 9 maps and started chaining them, one after another.
All was fine, I was chilling with some music and then I encountered Haviri the Vaal Metalsmith invader in two maps in a row. For anyone not familiar with him - this is like an introductory video. There's also that video. Oh, and this. I killed him a lot of times both in party and solo and I was also kinda ready for him since I knew he could spawn there. First haviri was quite harmless, I killed him offscreen: ignited one of his dudes and he proliferated the burn. So yeah that was a oneshot basically. Second one put up a bit of a fight, but he was ok as well, died in a couple of seconds.
So yeah, I ran almost all the maps, including a bit annoying +75% fire res one, and there was only one map left: +x% magic mobs, 4 additional projectiles. I knew exactly what that means: if I encounter some invaders, namely gmp fireball goat shaman, kamaq the devourer, judgement apparatus or haviri, i have to be quick with potting, running away or logging out in the bad case.
Guess what. I got THE worst case scenario. Was moving downwards-ish and then bam, started dropping like crazy, some arctic breaths fireballs and hell knows what else are flying around, I quickly potted and logged out at 2k hp. There was a big freeze so I thought I died, but no, that was just my menu loading for too long.
I relogged, did all auras and went in the map again. While going there I remembered this video and laughed a bit. No way that's gonna happen to me, I always know what to expect and play very cautiously. Cleared all the mobs that were around, tried to get a good angle on haviri, but unfortunately there wasn't one at all. So I started kiting him a bit to more favorable position, having my finger on the logout button, ready to press it at any moment. He went out of my sight for a second, then i saw an arctic breath totem RIGHT on my face, it hit me like a fuckton of trucks, I logged out instantly with 1.5k hp left on the screen. This time menu loaded very fast, but all i saw after relogging was my character's name in Standard league. It was haviri's turn to oneshot me.
Oh well. Lesson learned. 1) Don't underestimate haviri, 2) don't overestimate logout, 3) don't fucking do fucking gmp underground river ever again.
This was my gear and tree if anyone's interested. Everything's quite cheap except obvious 6L, a shield and gems (you can also see them in the sockets). Oh and I forgot to corrupt my purity of fire, I find it amusing that I discovered it now. Character had about 5360 hp, 900 unreserved mana, 82-77-77 resists and was rocking lvl 19 arctic armor. Also - and I cant stress that enough - he was just annihilating everything in sight, I've never played such a strong build before, and I played lowlife RF shavronne's spork pre-nerf. THAT was what made this guy really stand out for me. Also I really liked moving around with fast lightning warp.
[Also oh my god i had to type this text twice because lauta fucking logged me off]

gg wp, see you all in the next 4 month leagues, I guess?
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

so sad to lose char and sik chest and ring ;( reap
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

With the leagues nearing their end (RIP, LEGS!!! aajhhaajahaha) i guess it would be a good idea to post some rundown of my main char for historical reference, and maybe for other mans who're interested in trying something fresh. 5tr1k3r has already covered the hardcore-viable OP build which is pretty cheap to run and is easily capable of carrying 6man parties. So i'll cover almost an exact opposite of that - an Ambush-only build which is rather expensive (needs a 6L and a 10ex weapon MININIMUM) and shines in solo-oriented gameplay, while being pretty bad for 3+ man parties. It's potentially the fastest-clearing solo build in the current meta (except for thor's rainbownuke build or any other similar legacy-snapshot-RF-5000exalts stuff, which will get nerfed soon anyway), and is definitely the most fun build i've ever played myself, by a long shot. I didn't expect it to be that fun by looking at vids and reading guides and was pleasantly surprised. I'd recommend trying it out if you're mostly a solo player, or if you have a conduit guy in a party.

So, i've been trying few versions of Flicker builds for a month, and this is what i ended up staying with: Eldritch Battery life-based crit dagger flicker with Abyssus. EB helps sustaining the hefty manacost of the 6-Linked flicker strike, and do halregen maps as well. Leftover mana can be used to run grace or haste instead of purity if your resists allow it, but i choose not to. Chaos resist on gear helps counteract Blood Rage, but it usually is not needed. Lots of HP nodes are required to counteract Abyssus' negative effect, which is why i have 5715hp at the moment, which would usually be an overkill in the softcore environment. Going CI instead of Life would be better, but that requires atziri gloves (50exalts) and a 5offcolor 6l 700es+ chest to work smoothly. Currently the scariest map mods are vulnerability (doable), physreflect (undoable without atzirigloves), blood magic (doable, but fuck that), no regen (doable with surgeon's manapot). Everything else is pretty much a faceroll, and the speed, oh, the speed is amazing. The high mobility of the char makes up for an extremely exciting gameplay. High DPS combined with the auto-targeting is another trait that adds to the fast-paced gameplay. Currently i have 140k dps with melee splash, self-buffed. As an example, Shrine takes 3-4min to fullclear, including Piety, picking up all the rare loot, currency and RGBs.

Here's a thread with some of my gear and the passive tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/951619

Vids (watch in 720p, and please excuse the potato quality. I record all my gameplay and don't want anything to lag while i'm playing):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDwZ9KjW2xQ --- canyon run in 3min.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCoteMafPCI --- plateau in 3:30. I miss some mobs and a gavel cuz bad.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

should be pointed out that you can carry 2 mans in a 78 map, which isn't shown in those videos.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skil ... MUTfAfogA=

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/951704

Nothing special here, just usual buzzsaw, which imo is the best build in the game. DD also good but those guys seem to just die hawhaw

edit: norm MUTTAFOGA link)))))))
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

MURTAFOGOKAjkhl|S XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ye buzzsaw ultragood. Lightning coil unfairly good, prety funy to play duo buzsaw builds now and never dye in 180quantity 78 maps without IR or ondars and skilltree full of 8% proj dmg nodes.
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Ok, so the flicker guy went through pretty substantial changes recently. I've been trying to solve problems with squishiness for a while now and came up with a solution that, so far, seems to be working well. Actually, the solution is pretty obvious and not original in any way, no idea why i hadn't thought of it before.

Changes:

-6L lightning coil as a chest. Makes me more tanky against phys dmg, countering abyssus' downside. Tandem with a topaz flask means that ~30% of phys dmg gets completely ignored even with no armor.
-Kaom's Roots boot. Grants amazing hp as well as inability to get stunned. This means no more desync deaths caused by random stuns. Those can go burn in hell, fuck them into oblivion. The downside is that i can no longer evade hits. So i'm forced to take Iron Reflexes. It has its benefits, e.g. letting me run jade+granite combo to bump my armor up to 22.1k. Don't forget the aforementioned topaz flask on top of that.
-Dropped atziri flask and a quicksilver due to jade+topaz being pretty much obligatory now. This means i move abismally slow and have to resort to using whirling blades and leap slam for movement. Which is fine. Still not used to it entirely, though, but it won't take long imo. Lack of atziri flask means less dps, but i still have more than enough.
-Got a tad more chaos res on gear, ming's heart ring is almost never being used now. Dropped one life regen node due to that and saved 2 skillpoints. Blood rage is still easy to sustain in regular maps. In halfregen and/or vuln i still have to turn it off sometimes, but they're both more than doable (vid below).
-Skilltree got reworked to reflect the changes in gear and playstyle.
-Less mana, not an issue though.

Post with gear and skilltree: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-t ... /#p8129558

Newer vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQQ0qWfQU3g
Vuln + monster dmg + desecrated ground + frenzy shipyard. I hate shipyard's layout, it's very prone to desyncs, but this map was pretty much perfect for showing off the changes. Vuln is one of the worst mods for this build for several obvious reasons. Decided to skip all items cuz it's just a waste of time in those vids.

I think there's not much room for improvement left. Just need to finish crafting the ring and the dagger.

Log of eternals for the dagger's suffix slot: stun duration%, stun duration% (yep twice), 41 int, 44 accuracy.
Log of eternals for the ring's prefix: 10 eva, mana, fire dmg, cold dmg, mana, fire dmg, 20 life, cold dmg.

I forgot two or three more on the ring, but whatever. 12 eternals + 12 exalts = 60 exalts wasted so far >:D
jonsykkel
Kuski

Post by jonsykkel »

i geting min 30% crit on my main build lately bcz exalt lvl 4k. found in eldritchgard skele loot clok of darknes with 4x mana and chaos combo for 500 spec. to bad only 1 gloves of piety..-,-losed corupted scion to lucker with 530dps.. basic euro srv gg wp..
status:ONLINE - - -  drinking:GOFE - - - iq:85 - - - elasto mania ranking:#1
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

jon best poe player EU :D
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

<- happy owner of an exalted orb in 2nd day of 1month league )))
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

z succeeds in making anp sad even when i don't paly T_T

h8
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

YOLO HAAK RUN OR NO BALLS, CUZ THATS HOW I ROLL. HERE RECLAY:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHDtVq_X5cU

Had no granite and mf setup (so, lower dps and hp) cuz wus farming tidal island for masters. Never omit granite in haak kvests, bojs. That's probably the most stupit deth i've ever had, enjoj!
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

enjoyablik, tanks!
Image Image
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

ye attr. requirements are treated like 0 0 0 if the item is corrupted, so it would roll any color combination ez.
dunno about the value, maybe a bit more than 1 divine still? no idea. colors are bad for spells but might be ok for some crit bow builds or smth
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

understandik nothink(
why 6l 2 divine? isnt 1 divine like 1/2 of exaltid? or whatcha talking about?
Image Image
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Any 6linked item can be vendored for 1 divine. That's a vendor recipe. He's got two of them - a regular one, and a mirrored one, hence 2 divines if he decides to vendor both of them. He got these two chestpieces by using a vaal orb on a strongbox, thus corrupting all items inside. The strongbox also happened to have had a Mirrored prefix, i.e. all the insides of the box that aren't unidentified come in pairs - regular one + mirrored one. Vaal orb has a 1/144 chance to turn any chest/2h weapon in a randomly rolled rare 6Linked version of it, always with 6 mods, and with colors rerolled randomly as well, as if the item had 0 requirements for every stat.
The chests aren't particularly good, and can't be modified in any way (cuz corrupted), so there isn't much value to them, especially when relatively cheap uniques such as Tabula Rasa exist. So there raises a question - keep them, sell them (for how much then?) or simply vendor and get a yummy divine.
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

lol the hell
how much is the vaal orb? i saw one in trade chat , says 'corrupts item', huh? and whats dat stronkbox
Image Image
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Vaals are cheap, like 1:1 to chaos or 2:1 to chaos, duno. They randomly can either leave the item as is, or change the implicit to something potentially useful (or useless), or completely reroll the item into a random rare with 6 mods. Can be applied to anything really, even uniques. Uniques with cool implicits are pretty expensive. Lioneye's Paws with +1 to all gems is one example. Unique can be turned into a random rare as well though.
In any case, an item becomes corrupted and can not further be modified by any orb, be it a fusing, chrome or chaos or whatever.

Strongboxes are just big chests that can be rolled - u can use currency on them to modify their contents to some extent. There can be a guaranteed unique, or fully-linked items, or high quality items, etc. But they also spawn shitton of mobs around.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

talking of strongboxes i did my first 77 map yesterday in this league and found this very juicy corruptable box, http://kopasite.net/up/7ni394gpy2f7ley/ ... t-0115.png, the fun part is that i spawned like 4 beyond packs somehow and got crackling sky megaboss and a double regen tanky shitface that was unkillable. Took me about 20 mins to clear all monsters and lure tanky shitface to corner A of the map and crackling sky homo to corner B of the map. I did get like 5 rares and their mirrored versions but they were all badik :-\

edit: also fun extra note is that it took me about 40 mins to clear that map, although every regular monster pack died in 0.5 seconds, it's just very very VERY bad and horrible league!!!!
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Ye fuck this leg into ass. Did some pubic mapping yesterday, one guy dyed eventually ajajajaja what an nab xDxDxD Hard to control what's happening when many mans spamming stuf and beyonders appear from everywhere, and maps take 5-10 times longer and boringer than usual, sobad they r.

That is some badas box imo. Also must have been fun to play with 3 fps because of desecrated ground and beyonds)))))
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

go back to hc maniks, we nn beyond(
Image Image
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Zweq
34mins club