Is coffee good for you?

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Is coffee good for you?

Post by Bludek »

In some studies I've read caffeine in coffee and other bewerages is actually good for you. Not like super good, but small amounts are ok. But usualy I hear smth like it causes addiction, u have to drink more and more of it to have the same effect on your system and that it is generaly not good for you.

Im my circle of ppl i know, those who drink kinda large amounts of coffe every day (3+) have better results in their proffesion life than those who don't. Usualy it is connected with lower amounts of sleep everyday (so they substitue sleep with caffeine). But the results are there. It may be statistical error (I do not know that many ppl good enough), but to me those ppl seem more energic in life.

I personaly drink coffee usualy only after a very good meal in restaurant, coz i like the taste of good coffee and it makes my stomach to feel better afte larger amount of food. i drInk it rarely for the effect of caffein.

Do u think coffee is good for u? And does it feel harmless or do u lose smth by drinkin it?

(sry 4 a bit messy post, i post it from phone)
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
analcactus
Kuski

Re: Is coffee good for you?

Post by analcactus »

Hey!
I actually tried extracted caffeine tablets, was a good effect. TBH I sniffed them, lel. Still there are better substances for terms of studying and productivity.
Image Image
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

my understanding is that one cup here and ther is oke maby even good if you are not caffeine sensitive. no sources sory, just the idia ive got throughout the years of reading bad articles here and there. willing to change onion anytime if someone post som good research
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

i get bad headaches after every period of regular caffe drinking so trying to quit for good
39:37,91
Spef
34mins club

Post by Spef »

I'm a zombie with headache without coffee.
[10:47:49] (Hosp) tol thinks that all there is in life is a gf, status, money blabl
[10:48:19] (ANATOLIY) not all hosp =)
[10:48:29] (ANATOLIY) but elma must be at second screen
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

The problem about these types of studies is that scientists don't understand what is good. The same as this question.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

It's like many other things, good in small amounts, its also good for people which want to loose weight. Only bad thing is addiction, teeth and breath. If you were to consume high amounts each day it wouldn't be good ofc.

The reason these studies are published is, because everyone is interested in everyday foods and beverages. But most of these studies never give an accurate answer because there's so many underlaying factors making the result less reliable. Also the media loves to sell on these studies.
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]