Elma for Android

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Mrrrr
Kuski
Team: BAP

Elma for Android

Post by Mrrrr »

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ania&hl=en

Unfortunately not available for download in my country. It would be nice though if somebody would provide me with the apk for this game. This is the closest I could get to ElastoMania on android.

Don't worry, I'll play the PC version much more, but I just want to try Moped Mania :)

Hopefully someone can provide.

:beer:
RiP Mawane ((
RiP Devin ((
wtf mans?!
Lousku
Kuski

Re: Elma for Android

Post by Lousku »

Theer is already a Moped Mania topic (started by the devs) and an actual Elma for Android.

Imo Moped Mania looks like just another clone among dozens, but maybe it deserves a try.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Mrrrr
Kuski

Post by Mrrrr »

Oh, sorry, didn't know where to look. Thanks for the tip, I go to that topic. Maybe there's a link in there.
RiP Mawane ((
RiP Devin ((
wtf mans?!
Edw590
Kuski

Post by Edw590 »

Hi. I know this thread is a "bit" old, but only now I found it. I was looking for Elasto Mania on Android again (I had tried some years ago and found nothing) and now I found this thread. I installed the wheels-debug.apk and it looks amazing! I was wondering if you had done something else with this and you didn't post it. If you didn't, then thanks anyway for trying!

EDIT (2 years later XD): I just found out I posted this in the wrong thread for some reason... The supposed thread is this one which has the APK I mentioned: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9049.