What do you think about women in general?

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

What do you think about women in general?

Post by Bjenn »

I just wanted to share this conversation which took place in EOL, it get the feeling that Russia in general have this point of view like Kazan does, or am I wrong?
But of course there are many countries that are much worse, and it's very sad..
Btw pj only trolls.

Code: Select all

(17:35:00) (EOL_bot) (Bjenn): kazan and nekit what do you call guys who have much sex then?
(17:35:09) (EOL_bot) (Bjenn): tell me
(17:35:16) (EOL_bot) (kazan): good man
(17:35:17) (EOL_bot) (Zero): nek is very slut imo
(17:35:20) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): :DDD
(17:35:23) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): Zero wohahahA)
(17:35:27) (EOL_bot) (kazan): or molodec
(17:35:34) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): im fucked only zweqline about 5-10 times))\
(17:35:35) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): brb 1 min)
(17:35:38) (EOL_bot) (Bjenn): kazan and why is that??
(17:35:45) (EOL_bot) (Bjenn): why girls get bad word and guys good word?
(17:35:49) (EOL_bot) (klaskerlol): about 5-10 lol nekit memory )))
(17:35:58) (EOL_bot) (DRACON): )
(17:36:09) (EOL_bot) (pj): many sex bad?
(17:36:12) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): here)
(17:36:15) (EOL_bot) (kazan): because man > woman bjenn
(17:36:20) (EOL_bot) (pj): nympho op
(17:36:24) (EOL_bot) (Bjenn): kazan thats so fucked up
(17:36:24) (EOL_bot) (farnsworth): how
(17:36:25) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): klas)
(17:36:29) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): fufuf Kaza)
(17:36:31) (EOL_bot) (Bjenn): im not even gonna answer to that
(17:36:35) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): yeee agree with bjenne)
(17:36:41) (EOL_bot) (Bjenn): you are a sad person kazan if you think that..
(17:36:42) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): )
(17:36:43) (EOL_bot) (kazan): you will understand
(17:36:45) (EOL_bot) (Zero): (
(17:36:47) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): agree!)
(17:36:50) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): fu kaz
(17:36:52) (EOL_bot) (pj): kazan)
(17:36:55) (EOL_bot) (Bjenn): fu kazan
(17:36:56) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): its U will und-d fucking bitch!
(17:36:59) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): ))
(17:37:08) (EOL_bot) (pj): kanan master)
(17:37:15) (EOL_bot) (klaskerlol): men have longer penises than women
(17:37:18) (EOL_bot) (klaskerlol): on average
(17:37:50) (EOL_bot) (Bjenn): but can i blame you kazan, you live in russia
(17:37:54) (EOL_bot) (kazan): girls dont like man if he dont think she slut
(17:37:56) (EOL_bot) (DRACON): nnnice
(17:37:57) (EOL_bot) (Bjenn): where there still are laws against gay people
(17:38:04) (EOL_bot) (pj): bjenn wtf u mean woman men equal?
(17:38:16) (EOL_bot) (pj): women brain feelings men logic
(17:38:20) (EOL_bot) (kazan): jesus against gays
(17:38:23) (EOL_bot) (pj): who is superior ez choice
(17:38:24) (EOL_bot) (klaskerlol): well imo its very unlikely that men=women
(17:38:28) (EOL_bot) (kazan): i like jesus'
(17:38:31) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): wtf chat :D)
(17:38:35) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): wtf Kaza: D)
(17:38:35) (EOL_bot) (klaskerlol): so probably men better or woman better
(17:38:39) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): i dont believe in jesus :D)
(17:38:39) (EOL_bot) (klaskerlol): unlikely equal
(17:38:42) (EOL_bot) (Nekit): ))
Ruben
Kuski

Re: What do you think about women in general?

Post by Ruben »

What the actual fuck. I guess living in Russia does that to some people.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Kazan
34mins club

Post by Kazan »

i think in russia and other countries different relationships between man and woman. in general all people are equal i agree. but for example in family man must be main in the hierarchy. thats very important especially for childrens
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

what an stupid argument :-)
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Kazan wrote:i think in russia and other countries different relationships between man and woman. in general all people are equal i agree. but for example in family man must be main in the hierarchy. thats very important especially for childrens
I wholeheartedly disagree with this. It's abosulte bollocks.
<nick-o-matic> niec

kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Kazan at least attempted to explain himself a little bit. You guys are just saying "you're wrong/stupid/etc" and that's it. Not a good conversation, this.
Kazan
34mins club

Post by Kazan »

maybe its hard hard topic to discuss. now in internet i found different opinions about this also
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

Kazan wrote:i think in russia and other countries different relationships between man and woman. in general all people are equal i agree. but for example in family man must be main in the hierarchy. thats very important especially for childrens
holy crap. this is so wrong. i thought the super-conservative russian was mainly a stereotype, and most (educated) people aren't really like that. guess i was wrong.
this discussion makes absolutely no sense obviously, you can't argue about something so fundamental. there is no compromise, no "i see your point, but...". this is just bullshit.
kuchitsu wrote:Kazan at least attempted to explain himself a little bit. You guys are just saying "you're wrong/stupid/etc" and that's it. Not a good conversation, this.
like i said, no point in discussing bullshit like but. i just wanna say this: scandinavia is one of the most livable places in the world (no, i'm not even from there) and - i suppose - most of the people living there would agree, that men and women (and homosexuals too, since this was also brought up) have equal rights and should have the same opportunities. in russia, where the standard of living is arguably a lot worse, this is obviously not the case. just look at the obvious correlation between gender equality and the human development index: http://hdr.undp.org/en/content/table-4- ... lity-index. noone can really think that this purely accidental and those two things have nothing to do with each other.
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Bjenn wrote:

(17:35:00) (EOL_bot) (Bjenn): kazan and nekit what do you call guys who have much sex then?
(17:35:09) (EOL_bot) (Bjenn): tell me
(17:35:16) (EOL_bot) (kazan): good man
(17:35:17) (EOL_bot) (Zero): nek is very slut imo
(17:35:27) (EOL_bot) (kazan): or molodec
(17:35:38) (EOL_bot) (Bjenn): kazan and why is that??
(17:35:45) (EOL_bot) (Bjenn): why girls get bad word and guys good word?
Classic relevant vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbvrGiL_s70 :^)
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Cool story. Go back to reddit.

We already know there shouldn't be a double standard for men and women in this regard, why do you all care so much about kaz?

Basically everyone disagrees with kazan, so why need this topic? For validation that you are not wrong?

In the words of le John Oliver: "it's 2015!".

ps. mans who are going around getting the sex = degenerate or alpha depending on your worldview
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

The difference between men and women is testosterone. Testosterone makes men better at many things than women ranging from motivation to finish a math problem to building a log cabin. All historical great scientists, athletes and so on have been men by a great large majority, this is not sexist, this is simply the truth. genetically speaking, men are not smarter than women by any means, in fact the highest recorded IQ from one source goes to a woman. the fact is that many women because they do not have testosterone often do not feel compelled to do much with their intelligence, this is in large part because men are so aggressive with their need to dominate women and be the ones to invent and achieve success. women because of the man's aggression are more compelled to nest, again this is not sexist, but rather this is our nature as human beings.

now to be fair, i believe our testosterone also makes us terrible as well, and women keep us in check, they keep us tame because they offer us sex. stephen hawking predicted that in order for the human race to survive as a species men would most likely need to someday take a pill to control our aggression, and for people to in general become asexual. could you imagine what the world would be like if it were only men? it would be a disgusting, horrible, terrible place. women are a godsend to us because we can get sex from them and fall in love, we can not go around raping women because then one man would get jealous of the other and it would be bad for our survival, things like marriage and the nuclear family then comes into play, and men generally need to feel dominate because of our testosterone. by and large one way or another men have found a way to respect one another and to keep their hands off another man's woman. again this is not sexist, this is how things have been for a long time.

have you ever noticed how women like guys that are dominate? that when you are also dominate during sex it drives the women wild? frankly, a lot of women enjoy men who are like this. you are showing them that you are capable of taking care of them, this is probably how kazan has been raised to see things as well as many other people around the world. and it is ridiculous to judge him for seeing things the way things have always been, as the way things are.

of course their are outliers within the majority, some women are gay, some are very strong, some have aggression and act more like a man, etc. we should accept these type of women imo. i am glad the human race has began to accept people like this more and more, and give women the same opportunities as men, however, men will continue to dominate and be well...... men and do what men do. i am shocked at how quick to judge people are for kazan's comment without any regard for his culture and way of thinking, i really am.

we all come from different parts of the world and think differently, if you dont like the way he thinks then criticizing him isnt going to help at all, itll just make him feel bad, is that your intent?
God Bless America
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Very well written gimp.
Dominant or not, what I don't understand is how they go around calling women sluts, that is just derogatory.
Just before this conversation I pasted above, Nekit wanted people in EOL to talk about some girl, whether she was a slut or not.

But then Nekit agreed with me that this is wrong somehow. I like Nekit and I think his intentions are always good though, it just got me started that he even asked this question in chat.
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Agre gimp.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

actually, even pj was trolling, he said very true

(17:38:16) (EOL_bot) (pj): women brain feelings men logic
(17:38:23) (EOL_bot) (pj): who is superior ez choice
A.K.B. wrote:Basically everyone disagrees with kazan, so why need this topic?
I agree with Kazan, especially on this
The discussion that errupted several years ago about that double standard / equality bullshit is a complete mess. If you think men and women are defined to do the same things you are many wrong. Even biologically it doesn't work. I am just waiting for women to start accusing men for not having cramps.
Kazan
34mins club

Post by Kazan »

thanks to all for comments) delete this topic now please oke? :)
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

This is getting sadder and sadder.
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

gimp wrote:[...]All historical great scientists, athletes and so on have been men by a great large majority, this is not sexist, this is simply the truth. genetically speaking, men are not smarter than women by any means, in fact the highest recorded IQ from one source goes to a woman.[...]
That's only part of the truth. Just until recently, relatively speaking, woman have had somewhat equal rights to men. They got voting rights later because men said so. They didn't have the possibility to achieve careers in fields of science because generally "women and machinery don't mix" and similar attitude. Yes, there has been more male scientists but not due to genes but to norms in society. As for the athlete part, men have greater muscle mass and can out-perform woman in most sports. People want to see the best there is, then why look at highjumping women at 2.00 when you can watch men cruise 2.35. There has been a lot of famous female athletes but they don't get the recognition because there is almost always a man who is better.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

I want to see a woman drive a WR.
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

John wrote:
gimp wrote:[...]All historical great scientists, athletes and so on have been men by a great large majority, this is not sexist, this is simply the truth. genetically speaking, men are not smarter than women by any means, in fact the highest recorded IQ from one source goes to a woman.[...]
That's only part of the truth. Just until recently, relatively speaking, woman have had somewhat equal rights to men. They got voting rights later because men said so. They didn't have the possibility to achieve careers in fields of science because generally "women and machinery don't mix" and similar attitude. Yes, there has been more male scientists but not due to genes but to norms in society. As for the athlete part, men have greater muscle mass and can out-perform woman in most sports. People want to see the best there is, then why look at highjumping women at 2.00 when you can watch men cruise 2.35. There has been a lot of famous female athletes but they don't get the recognition because there is almost always a man who is better.
I think we actually agree, and that i communicated this part of the truth in a different way. In regard to intellectual type jobs being majority men, i stated later in my post that this is due because men dominate women and are more competitive with their need to achieve success (testosterone). that attitude you talk about and norms of society is due to our need to dominate. we disagree that machinery related jobs are strictly social norms and that "women shouldnt be doing this", women and jobs that require dexterity in their hands (like a mechanic), also put them at a disadvantage biologically. i am a mechanic in the army and the women are simply not interested and they suck at it, they get the same MOS and taught all the same things without any discrimination but they are worse, without a doubt, one could argue they just feel a lack of confidence because of the social norm but i am pretty sure a man's dexterity and our evolution to build proceeds these social norms. the muscle mass and performance is also testosterone related, so again we agree.

Edit:
http://phys.org/news/2009-01-men-higher ... gical.html
I read this interesting article about females and males at chess. Chess is a very pure intellectual game. Males dominate chess by far, and it doesn't really have much of an explanation. People used to argue that this is because far few less women play chess, however this article did the statistical study and debunked this theory, if the same number of men were to play chess they'd still be better based on the data. The subject is controversial but touches on the subject of if men are inherently more intelligent than women. I don't believe this but think that men simply have more drive and motivation on average, but what do i know.

Lukazz maybe not understand what i am saying because i am just looking at it totally objectively. in reality i dont care much about these things and love women and their rights and this and that. women are beautiful and i like the one i am with and she makes me feel gooooooooood and i want to take care of her and when i am with her she makes me stupid so: she>me.
God Bless America
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

Biologically or whatevertheshit women are not that competitive and give up on something they don't really need way easier, whereas men tend to do stuff seemingly stupid again and again, for example höyling int01 for months. This is because back in the day it was mostly men who had to find the food or something and failing a hunt could not end your hunting. Also, women don't seem to care about getting good at stuff in a lot of cases but just do stuff for fun or because it looks cool and that should explain the chess thing too in a way. This also kinda explains why there are not that many women online playing games, they don't have the sick urge to get good at the game they once tried at their friends place, they settle fine by sucking at that and having fun for a bit. Also seems that they don't get addicted to stupid stuff like elma or minesweeper or whatnat that easily to beat your friend, beat the other friend, beat the shit out of the whole world etc.

No idea why people need to fight over the case though, people either are stubborn and think women don't deserve anything or they understand equality. Yes, it's good to divide some stuff for women and some for men in a household for example in many cases for purely biological reasons etc, that's not gender discrimination or anything.

Also i think it is true that women tend to base their actions more on feelings than men do, i don't see anything bad in that either, just differences between us all.
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

I've read in some paper (sorry, no reference, it was pretty long ago), which stated that intelligence of men usually occupies the extremes of the Gaussian bell curve, while women occupy the slight above/below average.
This practically means, that when picking the best out of the best, there will be many men and only a few women.
But when we are picking worst out of worst, there also will be many men and just a few women.
Generally speaking, men and women intelligence-wise are pretty balanced, the only difference is the dispersion of specimen.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

men and women are different
check the wr table ffs
[carebox]
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

Most women like relationships like kazan pointed out. Why do you think 50 shades of grey is so popular, or all women litterature in general.
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

btw that 'check wr table' might have sounded like a joke, but seriously..
sweden is a social state promoting the equality removing all the social biases, so if women and men are the same, there should be the same number of girls in sweden playing elma (within the statistical error) and eventually they should hold similar number of wrs are swedish guys
apparently, that is not the case
any idea why?
[carebox]
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

milagros wrote:btw that 'check wr table' might have sounded like a joke, but seriously..
sweden is a social state promoting the equality removing all the social biases, so if women and men are the same, there should be the same number of girls in sweden playing elma (within the statistical error) and eventually they should hold similar number of wrs are swedish guys
any idea why?
Men and women are clearly not the same, nobody claims that. This is about equality. It is a fact that women get paid less for doing the same jobs as men. Sometimes much less. This whole thread "what do you think of women" is absurd and frankly quite offensive. It looks like something a brainwashed kid from the middle ages who has never actually seen a woman would ask. Maybe I should rather ask "what do you think of men in general?"

What exactly makes men inferior to women? Why should we even treat them like people? I mean, they're quite useless, they spend all their time trying to get worthless achievements in viritual games, when they should be focusing on achieving actual things that would make a difference in their lives. And more importantly, the lives of their family. Why won't men ever contribute to their family? Because their only fucntion in society is to provide sperm, and they have no other redeeming qualities.

Do you see how ridiclous this is? Go out and talk to some girls. Maybe you'll eventually realize they're people.
<nick-o-matic> niec

Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

milagros wrote:btw that 'check wr table' might have sounded like a joke, but seriously..
any idea why?
I'm pretty sure you're trolling, but I'll bite.

I would say the reason there are no girls included in the WR table is largely (if not entirely) due to social norms rather than women and men being different biologically. It just so happens, culturally, that women are not supposed to be associated with computers in the same way that men are. Just like you don't see as many men sewing or dancing ballet, or performing other activities that would be considered "girly" in western standards today. The smaller selection of either sex in these activities is subsequently reflected when trying to determine "the best" in the field.

I wouldn't say that there are no girls in the WR table because girls are worse elma players than men per definition. I'd wager the amount of girls playing the game compared to men makes for a statistical probability that men will dominate a record table containing less than 0.01% of people who ever touched the game. In other words, I wouldn't say it's because men have better brains or fingers for elma, or whatever biological differences you may think of.

Social standards and norms are still very prevalent in our society, no matter where on earth you live. Sweden is no exception. The point you're making is that Sweden has laws that allow men and women the same opportunities - or rather no laws that discriminate either sex - but that doesn't change the fact that media and social norms still very much affect our decisions in life, and how each sex behaves, both consciously and sub-consciously. There are no laws stopping girls from playing elma, besides maybe the law of evolution; if a girl plays elma she's less likely to be attractive to men (due to social norms) and therefore chooses not to.

In other words: The reason you're not seeing any girls in the WR table is because they're busy fucking the majority of men who don't find a 16 hour höyl session attractive.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

It seems like people are discussing two (or more) totally different things in here and it's just all over the place, so I will also join in. I think men and women are quite different by nature (physique, mind etc.) and they go for different things in life naturally. I don't think men and women should be treated as a one big mass, it is good to acknowledge the gender's (person's) natural tendencies. However, as nothing is as black and white, there are of course variations and exceptions and a person can be anything between a man and a woman regardless of their actual gender. These exceptions and variations have to be socially accepted and people shouldn't be judged by their gender, that's what equality means to me.
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
Ropelli
Kuski

Post by Ropelli »

Fun fact: genetic difference between males and females is about 2% whereas the difference between humans and chimpanzees is about 1.5%.
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

Imo, there's not enough women in general. I mean, some women posted in replays and times in the past and even in non-elma related discussion, but general is overlooked by them. I vote for MORE women in general, that's for sure. Women are simply needed there, we have to do something that will lure their attention to it.
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

I vote for more women in documentary project. I haven't seen a single woman there yet. The women in general just seem quite normal though.
God Bless America
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

I Tink womans sexyar than man :) . is me offensiv or mans sexy too?
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Need more women in trash as well... I would totally "test" them HEHE.
p.s. very nice post Bludek :)
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Igge wrote: The reason you're not seeing any girls in the WR table is because they're busy fucking the majority of men who don't find a 16 hour höyl session attractive.
i agree - but i see the same tendencies in every field
men are better at science/research, because girls are busy fucking the majority of men who don't find a 16 hour research session attractive.
those few women, successful in science, are like men - doing those 16h sessions
[carebox]
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

Ruben wrote:I mean, they're quite useless, they spend all their time trying to get worthless achievements in viritual games, when they should be focusing on achieving actual things that would make a difference in their lives.
What about games (or computers in general) improving cognitive skills, independent thinking and stuff like that? So you're saying that we should go outside and play soccer just because it's an outdoor activity? What if we don't like outdoor activities and they don't fulfill our enjoyment? Do you see how ridiculous this is?
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

ville_j wrote:It seems like people are discussing two (or more) totally different things in here and it's just all over the place, so I will also join in. I think men and women are quite different by nature (physique, mind etc.) and they go for different things in life naturally. I don't think men and women should be treated as a one big mass, it is good to acknowledge the gender's (person's) natural tendencies. However, as nothing is as black and white, there are of course variations and exceptions and a person can be anything between a man and a woman regardless of their actual gender. These exceptions and variations have to be socially accepted and people shouldn't be judged by their gender, that's what equality means to me.
Best post in topic, sums up my thoughts pretty well.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

What do you think about women in general as a question has been interpreted in so many cool ways I love this topic. It offended ruben and lukazz, put kazan in a negative spotlight somehow, bludek took it literally and trolled quite nicely, it got Ville_j to focus on equality issues which roope agreed with, and for me made me think about biolgical differences which some others elborated on.
But I suppose if someone really asked me what I thought of women in general out on the street I would just tell them I think women are cool and sexy maybe like mats said and that's about it. Again great topic from good mans
God Bless America
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

culinko wrote:
Ruben wrote:I mean, they're quite useless, they spend all their time trying to get worthless achievements in viritual games, when they should be focusing on achieving actual things that would make a difference in their lives.
What about games (or computers in general) improving cognitive skills, independent thinking and stuff like that? So you're saying that we should go outside and play soccer just because it's an outdoor activity? What if we don't like outdoor activities and they don't fulfill our enjoyment? Do you see how ridiculous this is?
Yes... That is my point.
<nick-o-matic> niec

Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

Why you wouldn't see many girls in elma or science is quite simple. Women generally wants variety, while men generally want to keep what they got going. This is a big problem in many relationships. An underlaying factor here is as previously pointed out, sexually. As long as food and basic needs isnt a problem, sex will become the major propulsion towards human behaviour. This is were women really starts to differ from men. They want to experience all kinds of stuff like excitement, dominance, unexpected stuff, even pain. Thats why women sometimes gets bored in relationships, mainly because men do more routine based stuff. "Well it worked the last time."

So extract this to elma. Man hoyl levs many days, wants to be the best. Which is to be better than others. While a woman would hoyl and want new kinds of levs and even another more exciting game, which ofc. doesn't exist. So a woman don't want to be directly better than other women, but be the woman who experienced more than other women.

Man would say I got an awesome time yesterday.
Woman would say I tried an awesome lev yesterday.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

I think I'm living in a quite different social environment than most of you guys do. You' mentioned some gender-stereotypes that I haven't even heard of before. "Women want variety, men want to keep doing what they're doing". WTF.
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Yeah, I've never really heard or noticed anything like that...
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

I disagree about the variety, I think it's actually the other way round in general and has nothing to do with why women don't play Elma.

However I pretty much agree with this:
FinMan wrote:Biologically or whatevertheshit women are not that competitive and give up on something they don't really need way easier, whereas men tend to do stuff seemingly stupid again and again, for example höyling int01 for months. This is because back in the day it was mostly men who had to find the food or something and failing a hunt could not end your hunting. Also, women don't seem to care about getting good at stuff in a lot of cases but just do stuff for fun or because it looks cool and that should explain the chess thing too in a way. This also kinda explains why there are not that many women online playing games, they don't have the sick urge to get good at the game they once tried at their friends place, they settle fine by sucking at that and having fun for a bit. Also seems that they don't get addicted to stupid stuff like elma or minesweeper or whatnat that easily to beat your friend, beat the other friend, beat the shit out of the whole world etc.

No idea why people need to fight over the case though, people either are stubborn and think women don't deserve anything or they understand equality. Yes, it's good to divide some stuff for women and some for men in a household for example in many cases for purely biological reasons etc, that's not gender discrimination or anything.

Also i think it is true that women tend to base their actions more on feelings than men do, i don't see anything bad in that either, just differences between us all.
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

Finman basicly says the same thing, only in a different way.
badyl
37mins club

Post by badyl »

Gender is total bullshit. That's all I want to say.
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

badyl wrote:Gender is total bullshit. That's all I want to say.
wait. Like what? Like it doesn't exist, or ...?
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Tigro wrote:
badyl wrote:Gender is total bullshit. That's all I want to say.
wait. Like what? Like it doesn't exist, or ...?
yes, meaning it is equal to sex

edit: back to the topic
women should get equal pay for the same job, equal punishment for the same crime, equal right when it comes to children etc..
to my knowledge the first thing is already true in europe, on average women get 20% less because they chose to study gender studies:)
[carebox]
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

milagros wrote:yes, meaning it is equal to sex
That's bullshit though, gender and sex are not the same thing. Gender is psychological, while sex is physiological.
<nick-o-matic> niec

milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Ruben wrote:
That's bullshit though, gender and sex are not the same thing. Gender is psychological, while sex is physiological.
and the correlation is ~100%
[carebox]
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

milagros wrote:
Ruben wrote:
and the correlation is ~100%
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

One effort to quantify the population gave a "rough estimate" that 0.3 percent of adults in the US (1-in-300) are transgender

that's ~100%
there are lots of fucked up people in various ways - some think they are Napoleon, Cleopatra etc
[carebox]
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

What about this? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex# ... on_figures
The Intersex Society of North America suggested that 1 percent of live births exhibit some degree of sexual ambiguity. Between 0.1% and 0.2% of live births are ambiguous enough to become the subject of specialist medical attention, including surgery to assign them to a given sex category (i.e., male or female). According to Blackless, Fausto-Sterling et al., on the other hand, 1.7 percent of human births are intersex