playing tinder

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Klaskerlol
Kuski

playing tinder

Post by Klaskerlol »

Share your styles for hoyling tinder, i tryed sik time in 01 but apple time not good :(

gimp
Kuski

Re: playing tinder

Post by gimp »

That is funny! Did you really type that or did you find it on the internet?? Dating is weird as a guy, the men look for a green light and the women look for red lights. This joke is funny but no girl would ever go for it in my opinion so bad style here.
God Bless America
Klaskerlol
Kuski

Post by Klaskerlol »

Yes i typed that haha, i mean she didnt delete me yet so.... Its fun to use tinder to testing out things to say though-.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

I think your apple time is okay, but you won't get to the flower.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

i'm soon 9 months with an girl who i met thru tinder. 10/10 recommend. soo much less awkward to kick off than irl.
39:37,91
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

8-ball soon father :beer:
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

I've höyled Tinder quite a lot sometimes, is very handy. Not quite as straight-forward messages as Klaskerlol though o_O
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

Cool app, planned to meet a girl on Tinder but she was to scared to meet, and I stood there like a fool.
Only time met girl from online was in Zoosk.

Now only use Hot or Not which is new generation Tinder and works better imo, but now lately there's come lots of fake accounts like in Tinder. Easy to spot tho, just bit annoying.
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]
Sunshine
Kuski

Post by Sunshine »

never tried, my phone dont support it i think
Last edited by Sunshine on 4 Nov 2017, 15:44, edited 2 times in total.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Seems like a cool game, but I can't even get past the phone verification. Any secret styles there?
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

somehow it really stopped being a taboo to talk about having Tinder and using it. It sure was a bit weird like 2 years ago to date someone you met online. Now everyone around me, who is single, has Tinder.
I started using it again, coz I fucked up one starting relationship with great girl, who was not from Tinder (I felt like she was really into me, so I played it kinda slowly, but I guess that gave her mixed signals and she started dating someone who was also hitting on her and who was more straight forward than my. But at least that's what I heard from friend of mine/hers. I mean, that approach worked for me before, but every girl is different. Lesson learned). But thx to tinder I quickly found another girl.
btw: I usually go on like 2-6 dates with a girl, but after that it just fizzles and either me or her stop being interested. Same story happened to me several times in past several months. It is stupid.
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

I guess it takes those few meetings to determine whether you are indeed a match or not. If one of you feels first that you're not, you start pulling out... I'd say that just means you haven't found the right one yet! Keep looking and good luck!